Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:53 pm
"Sorry. I don't know, I was just paying attention I guess. Plus we don't get to many new people so..." Arianna trailed off.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:12 pm
Ona strolled down the street, staring at the ground. Her hands were shoved in her pockets. Her first day of school was tomorrow. She grimaced. She kicked at a pebble ruefully and continued down the sidewalk. Halfway down the street, the sound of laughing filled her ears. She blinked. Her head turned slowly, her blind eyes fixed on Rachel's house.  

U P H i G H onthe d L

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:42 pm
Karissa turned away from Arianna for a moment - the words 'school on Monday' had just caught up to her. "Oh god," she moaned. "I really treated Cya and Zane horribly on Friday, didn't I? All of you, actually." To hide her shame, Karissa stared out the window on the pretense of admiring the weather, which was remarkably sunny for Forks today. It was then that she saw the girl on the sidewalk. "Rachel, there's someone watching us!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:08 pm
Ona sighed and turned away. They were probably some students from the school she was going to attend. She shrugged and began walking away.  

U P H i G H onthe d L

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:28 pm
"Calm down, it's the new girl I was talking about. For heaven's sake. But Karissa, we all have our days, I acted horible too" Arianna said. "Should we introduce ourselves or just wait until school?" Arianna asked her two friends.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:20 pm
Karissa pressed her face against the glass - it was probably rude, but she figured Rachel's neighbours wouldn't mind. "First, is she human?" Karissa asked Arianna, refusing to answer her question before her own.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:51 pm
"Human. I'll be back in a minute. Hailey, come" Arianna said, clipping her puppy to a leash. She bounded outside and came up next to the new girl. "Hi, I'm Arianna. Hailey, shush" she told her puppy gently who started barking at nothing or else an imaginary butterfly. "So, are you new here? Sorry, it's just that in a town like this it's hard not to notice new people. I remember what it was like. You get used to it. Wait until school. Do you go to Forks High? That's where I go, maybe we'll have a class together. I'm rambling aren't I?Anyhow, it's great to meet you" Arianna said in a friendly voice, liking this girl for some reason unbeknownst to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:05 pm
Karissa saw Arianna appear in her field of vision, as she dashed outside to meet the new girl. "I guess we will wait until school to introduce ourselves, huh, Rachel?"  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

U P H i G H onthe d L

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:10 am
Ona blinked, surprised. "Oh, uh... hi," she said. She smiled at the girl. "I'm Ona. Yeah, I just moved here not too long ago. I'm going to be starting school soon..." She paused for a minute, hearing the puppy bark. "You have a dog?" she asked suddenly. She knelt down and petted her gently.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:52 pm
"Yeah, this is Hailey. She's only a puppy, I got her a few months ago." Arianna said, her puppy whinning contentedly from the attention that she was getting. "She loves attention" Arianna smiled. "Have you got your schedule yet?" Arianna asked Ona.  

Arriana_lynn

vampire_knight_loves_zero

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:21 pm
Is it too late to join the RP? I must warn you guys that I am not very good at RP yet. I have just started RPing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:20 am
She shook her head. "I'm supposed to pick it up tomorrow morning," she said. "I like your dog." She smiled. "I love animals. What species is he?" She hadn't meant to ask- the question jumped out of her mouth. She sighed. Now everyone would /know/ she was blind.  

U P H i G H onthe d L

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:54 am
"Well awesome. I hope we have a class together. I love animals also. Hailey, she's a shetland sheepdog" Arianna explained.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:21 pm
(Never too late to join the RP!)

Karissa studied the scene outside while waiting for Rachel's answer. "You know, I think there's something...not right with that girl." Karissa frowned. The way she moved - even through the glass, something about the care with which the girl moved jarred Karissa's knowledge of normal humans.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

U P H i G H onthe d L

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:43 am
Ona smiled and stood up. "Yeah," she said. "I guess I'll see you around, then."  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games