Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:58 pm

Someone appeared behind him. "Holy Crap! Hida..." Sero got knocked out before he said the sentence.Sir, I found this one hiding near here. What should I do with him? "You.....should.....keep.....OFF ME!!! Sero suddenly flashed back a few feet...and his eyes were black. "Now lets see what I should do." When Sero said those words, his voice was deep and evil like.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:30 pm

The bird put Fuyu down. "Sero... stay out of this..." She said looking down. "They've agreed to leave the Hidden Leaf village alone... aslong as someone with the power of a demon agreed to join... so thinking not for myself but for you, Reks and the others, I agreed." She pulled out a kunai and threw it at him. "I'm a member of the Akatsuki now..." She said fighting back tears. "We'll have to work on her,un. She still has feelings for her pathetic friends..." Deidara said, throwing a clay bomb at Sero.

Kiibs
Vice Captain

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:34 pm

"Sero? Who's Sero? I am Nero, the 3 tailed wolf demon."Then Sero/Nero's Teeth to dangerously long and he grew a blue chakra tail." Time to rip you all to shreds!" Sero/Nero then cutted Hidans face and started toward Itachi. "What the hell are you?!"Itachi dodged the first attack, but Sero/Nero's second kick was a critical hit."Gah!" Itachi went straight flying into the ceiling. "Who's next?"
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:52 pm

"How about you Deidara?" Deidara took a swift yet sever blow right to the face and went sky rocketing upwards. Fine you want to play like that? "Fine then. Secret Art: Clay Massacre."

((Secret Art: Kill B!TCH-a** President! XD))

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:14 pm

Sira took a step back a fierce glare in his eye's. But he still wondered what Kisame had meant earlier. He unsheathed his katana feeling the seal on his shoulder pulse. 'Hmm.. The phoenix sure is feeling riled up.. This could be bad...' At the moment though it didn't feel like much. He charged at Kisame katana in hand.
Kisame held up samehada blocking the blade of the katana. "Hmm.. Is that al-.." He was cut off as the katana began to burn through samehada poking him in the chest. The flame's around the blade black and violet. He looked at Sira, his eye's were a shade of violet. 'That's the look he had on his face before...'
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:06 pm

"Ha!" Nero just sliced the attack with his arm like it was nothing."Damn. He's good.""Is that all? Ha its like your just toying arou...GAH!!!" Nero's right hand was pulsing."What...the...hell! What's happening!!!" Then a little seal appeared...the one EXACTLY like Naruto's."Time to end all of this. Ninja Art: Mass Shadow Clone jutsu!" Then 6 Nero's appeared. "Now, Secret Ninja Art: Special Lightning Attack: Nin-jo-ri-ya-si!" All of the Nero's arms began to glow black. "Raaaah!!!" Then all the clones began to attack most of the Akatsuki members...even the leader. They made direct contact with most of the Akatsuki members...except the leader. "You think that can do anything? Well it can't!" The leader just pushed off the attack like it was nothing. " Damn You!" Then all of the clones came after the leader."That won't do anything but increase your chance of death. The leader made some hand signs and then all of the clones got destroyed and the leader was coming toward him. "Shi.." BOOM! Direct hit. "Gah!" Nero was thrown to the ground.

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:17 pm

Sira looked at Kisame smirking. "What's the matter? Can't fight back?" He shoved the katana farther piercing Kisame's chest. The seal on his shoulder had stopped pulsing as the phoenix was released.
Kisame gritted his teeth the katana plunging into his chest. He took a hold on it wincing as the flames burned his hand's. He pulled his hand back causing the blade to go in further. He finally backed away and held up samehada. The shark like blade began to restore the torn area as he swung it at Sira.
Sira stood still the sword having little effect. Flames around him protecting him. A demonic look formed in his eye, a malevolent smile on his face. The fire grew around him knocking the Akatsuki member back. The seal pulsed again, he turned to it. "Not now Ranpu.." He muttered not done having his fun.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:28 pm

((O.o uber post! ^ who am i??))

Remelz
Vice Captain

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:50 pm

" Gah. The...seal...it burns." Nero was in major pain. The leader came next to Nero and picked him upListen, punk. You may try to take out my Akatsuki members, but you will NEVER take me out, you understand?Nero was getting mad...but there was nothing he could do. If he tried anything, the leader would kill him...he was in a bind, and he did the most STUPIDEST thing he had ever done."...Damn you." That had pushed it to the limit. The leader then kicked Nero in the gut, with more pain added, then the leader threw him off the cliff. " Shi....." Nero than went head first into the water...going deep within the lake.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:50 am

Nero was sinking into the lake...deeper...deeper...to the deepest parts is were he was starting to go to. "What do I do?! What do I do?! I can't move any musle in his body, and I can't hold my breeth for that much longer...I'm doomed." Nero was sadly right. With every bone in his body broken, how was he sapposed to move, let alone swim about 100 kilometers.

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:20 am

((isnt any1 gonna post after my pitiful death?))
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:21 am

Sira walked up to Kisame, who waslaying pitifully on the ground. He smirked down at stepping on top of him. He could kill him, or just let him lay and suffer. "I think I'll just leave you here.." He said turning around and heading off to nowhere in particular. He closed his eye's a gash beginning to form in the seal. "Hmm..? He's fighting back.. Damn it.." The dark flames began to die down as he let Sira regain control.

Remelz
Vice Captain

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:27 am

Fuyu slumped to the ground crying. ~ what have i done...~ Fuyu looked up to see the leader standing above her. He threw a cloak and the rest of the Akatsuki uniform at her. She put on the clothes and did up the cloak. She looked at the door to the hide out and then walked over to Deidara and Itachi. "Are you two alright?' She asked quietly. "That was nothing, un... right Itachi-sama?" Itachi nodded. "I'm going to go for a little while... I'll be back." Fuyu put on her had and ran out the door and started jumping off to where Reks was. She passed the hospital and looked inside. She saw Kisame passed out on the floor. She stopped and jumped in through an open window. She picked up Kisame. "What did you do to him..." She asked, trying to disguise her voice so Sira wouldn't recognise it.

((things are about to get interesting...))
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:42 am

((i wasn't in the hospital..))

Sira turned around his eye's gray again. He wasn't sure what he had done, his memory had gone blank again. But he wasn't paying attention to Kisame but to the Akatsuki member in front of him. He looked at her strangely. She was much shorter than the other members and more slender.. "Fuyu..?" He said finally recognizing her voice.

Remelz
Vice Captain

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:51 am

((oh... sorry ^^'))

Fuyu closed her eyes trying to think of what to say. ~ What should I do... what should I do...~ she thought rapidly. "How'd you know..." Fuyu said softly. She took off her hat and looked at Sira, tears welling up in her eyes.
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games