Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:15 pm
The-Dark-Rider
"Ragnos isent here.....i cant find him"
"ill help you find him" she said following the wolf  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:17 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider

"he just dissaperd"  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:19 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider

"he just dissaperd"
she stopped then started to think "hmm, when you last saw him, was he wearing a silver creasant moon pendant?"  
"we will each go in different directions" releon said  

Hextech Jayce

Wacram Glaziuz

*it started to blow, a warm breeze agains south, taking with it was the Words* "whats going on? i have been sleeping to organize what ive learned the last few days," * Logen Matherialized as the HUGE Snowtiger*  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:21 pm
*she then made the winds connect all their voices now they all could talk as if they were 3 feet / 1 meter, from eachoter*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:22 pm
"do you know that wierd tower?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:23 pm
The-Dark-Rider
"do you know that wierd tower?"
"the one that has all those weird symbols?" she asked  

Aprilbaby1

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:25 pm
*she started to walk against the wolf, as she did so, the wind carryed the words:* "what do you want to know about it?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:29 pm
"ya why do u want to know about that place"  

Hextech Jayce

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:36 pm
"i always get a strange feeling whenever i pass there, i always get curious too, and i wanted to go in there" she said  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:43 pm
*looks at angel and says* "that is understandable Angel, you with angel blood in your vanes,"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:44 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
*looks at angel and says* "that is understandable Angel, you with angel blood in your vanes,"
she smiled "yea i'm always curious"  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:26 pm
Adriel was exhausted. He'd been practicing for three hours non-stop. However, he still didn't want to stop. He shot another fire burst at the empty ground in front of him. Then he had to run forward to stamp it out before the grass caught fire. The grass was littered with tiny burn marks. His palms also were scorched. His hair was matted down with sweat and his forehead muscles were knotted from forcing his eyes to concentrate.  

symbi0sis

Zephist

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:30 pm
symbi0sis
Adriel was exhausted. He'd been practicing for three hours non-stop. However, he still didn't want to stop. He shot another fire burst at the empty ground in front of him. Then he had to run forward to stamp it out before the grass caught fire. The grass was littered with tiny burn marks. His palms also were scorched. His hair was matted down with sweat and his forehead muscles were knotted from forcing his eyes to concentrate.

*walks out onto the grass* working hard?

Side-Note: please vote for me in the Arena http://www.gaiaonline.com/avatararena/index.php?mode=vote&postid=8321&key=56rgz6

Please rate me with 10s =D biggrin  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games