Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Northern Fleet Adventure! (started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

havent you always wanted a rp about a russian submarine
  yes
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:17 am

she lightly laughed "come on sis, its ok and its all over"

(he he sleep well?) "sleep well?" he asked her still smiling

coreykill

Time_Continues

laughs "you and me both amanda, I can't stand needles going into me" Shudders, setting the plates down on the table along with forks
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:18 am

(yes, thank u very much XP, but cat kept waking me up) she nodded "yea i did" she smiled and looked at the food "im not really that hungry so im just going to walk around"

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:18 am

She sniffled slightly. "Yeah yeah.... I just hate those dammed needles....." she looked at Holly. "Oh, thanks for the advice... I'll be sure to follow it.."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:20 am

he looks atr april "ill catch up to you later..i want to talk to you" he said before starting on his food

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:21 am

"okay, well ill be around" she smiled softly and walked out of the kitchen
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:22 am

"No problem...I do have some medical backround" Holly says looking at Amanda, she sits down and begins to eat

Time_Continues

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:24 am

"Ah... that's good. I know a bit about medicine... but not much," she said smiling. "I'm more inclined toward natural remedies..."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:25 am

after he had finished his food he thanked holly washed his dish, then walked back to his room and took off his clothes about to take a shower.

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:25 am

she walks around thinking, she puts her hair up and looks around
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:27 am

She keeps on eating, staring at her plate a bit.

La Petite Ange

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:29 am

"I know a lot about medicine...more then I care to know...I've seen a lot" Holly says looking sadly down at her plate of half eaten food, stands up and throws away the rest of my food and begins to wash dishes, picks up pan from stove using handle and drops quickly "DAMN that's hot!!!" SHakes hand and runs under cold water
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:30 am

steppinig into the shower he leaned agaisnt the wall letting the warm water run over him, as he thought about all that happend last night.

coreykill

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:30 am

"Darn be careful!" she said, standing up, startled by her sudden yell. "Are you alright?" she asked.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games