Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Lies, War, Deseption (BEGINS!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 131 132 133 134 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Phar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:03 pm
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
she laughs "saria likes him thats why i didnt ask" she looks out
"hem who else is there that druid or mabe the tiger lady."
she kicks him "hey im not gay okay" she said smiling softly
"that makes two of us and don't look at me i have my own kingdom and i dislike most elves." smileing
"im not an elf you idiot" she said pushing him "im a vampire" she sighs and looks out into the sky
"oww vampire aren't that bad hemm but if your king died and your the aer....." looks at her in a fearful way.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:04 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

(Now Both Dads want me to go into Wreastling...Great lol)
"Wanna go to the Spa again?"
yeah lets go there

"Alright" She lauph's and heads that direction
hige hangs on her shoulder as they head there
{my marrowinds guy looks like my gaia avi}

Saria Holds him up and makes sure she doesnt bump into anything or make it harder on him she looks atthe Sky

(lol)
morrowind great game oblivean is so mutch better thow  

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:04 pm
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
she laughs "saria likes him thats why i didnt ask" she looks out
"hem who else is there that druid or mabe the tiger lady."
"that makes two of us and don't look at me i have my own kingdom and i dislike most elves." smileing
"im not an elf you idiot" she said pushing him "im a vampire" she sighs and looks out into the sky
"oww vampire aren't that bad hemm but if your king died and your the aer....." looks at her in a fearful way.
she looks at him "what?" she asked seeing and feeling his fear  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:06 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

yeah lets go there

Saria Holds him up and makes sure she doesnt bump into anything or make it harder on him she looks atthe Sky

(lol)
{all im missing is the werewolf}
hige looks up at the sky and watches a comet go by  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

King Phar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:07 pm
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
"nothing just something nural told me." (did you read logens dream?)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:09 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

yeah lets go there

(lol)

(Is it like night or somthing?)
Saria looks at him then straight ahead to see where she was going  

iLacey

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:10 pm
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
(yea...i think i did) she shruggs "yea i....i killed my father" she said softly "i had to because he was turning me into a monster and trying to kill me, thats why i burned down my castle and made a new one" she sighs "now the only family i have left is my two 5 year old brothers"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:10 pm
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1

(In Logan's Dream The Vampire King or Queen dies by the Elven King or Queen)  

iLacey

King Phar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:11 pm
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
(yea...i think i did) she shruggs "yea i....i killed my father" she said softly "i had to because he was turning me into a monster and trying to kill me, thats why i burned down my castle and made a new one" she sighs "now the only family i have left is my two 5 year old brothers"
(remember how the vampire king kills the dragon king) "och that sucks i would let you stay with my people but the vampires there hate normal ones."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:14 pm
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
(remember how the vampire king kills the dragon king) "och that sucks i would let you stay with my people but the vampires there hate normal ones."
(yea) she smiles softly "its okay" she sighs "ill just go marry someone i dont even know" her long hair blows softly in the wind, she watches the sun set "well it was nice talking to you phar" she said standing up "but i have to get back now" she looks at him "ill see you around....i hope"  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:26 pm
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
(yea) she smiles softly "its okay" she sighs "ill just go marry someone i dont even know" her long hair blows softly in the wind, she watches the sun set "well it was nice talking to you phar" she said standing up "but i have to get back now" she looks at him "ill see you around....i hope"
"hey." standing up turning back to dragon form shading her with a wing "i'll walk you and you shouldn't just marry some one."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:26 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

(lol)

(Is it like night or somthing?)
Saria looks at him then straight ahead to see where she was going
{yeah that or twilight}they come up to the forest the spa is at  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:27 pm
hopltetheleader
In a cabin sleeping.
(I don't need a profile do I?)

(Yes you do, take ur time makeing it though)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:28 pm
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
"hey." standing up turning back to dragon form shading her with a wing "i'll walk you and you shouldn't just marry some one."
she looks at him "yea well its the stupid rules, its called arranged marrige" she crosses her arms and sighs  

Aprilbaby1

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 131 132 133 134 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games