Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:21 pm
Af Mas
Manda_Tifa
Heh...I'm still storing crap at my parents' house too...they keep trying to tell me to take it to FL with me, but I only GET one room in that apartment....How much do they think I can cram into that one room?!

Good luck with your stuff, though, Affy...maybe they can mail it to you?

That might be an idea, but they keep telling me whatever I bring with me has to be moved again the next time. Really, I just want to know what THEY think needs to happen, because I have no idea, and they just keep telling me it's up to me. Just because I'm an adult capable of making my own decisions doesn't mean I don't need advice once in a while >.<
Mmm.....true that! Well, you could always look into the cost of a storage locker, if you need one? I know the question of affordability is always there, but it's an option, right?  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:24 pm
Manda_Tifa
Af Mas
Manda_Tifa
Heh...I'm still storing crap at my parents' house too...they keep trying to tell me to take it to FL with me, but I only GET one room in that apartment....How much do they think I can cram into that one room?!

That might be an idea, but they keep telling me whatever I bring with me has to be moved again the next time. Really, I just want to know what THEY think needs to happen, because I have no idea, and they just keep telling me it's up to me. Just because I'm an adult capable of making my own decisions doesn't mean I don't need advice once in a while >.<
Mmm.....true that! Well, you could always look into the cost of a storage locker, if you need one? I know the question of affordability is always there, but it's an option, right?

Yeah, that's true. I think they might want to hold onto the furniture at least, so it'll be there for me in a room in the new house they're building. If that's the case, I won't need to take much. If not, well, then that'll kinda make things suck XP  

Af Mas

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:26 pm
Af Mas
Manda_Tifa
Af Mas
Manda_Tifa

Yeah, that's true. I think they might want to hold onto the furniture at least, so it'll be there for me in a room in the new house they're building. If that's the case, I won't need to take much. If not, well, then that'll kinda make things suck XP
Furniture's the worst part! Since I can't afford to ship it, and since my boyfriend and I bought ours together, I can't really take it with me. I shipped 2 things: a bakers rack and a mirror. It probably would have cost less to just buy them when I got there, but he didn't want them, and I hate just setting stuff out for free cause I want it to be used.....but other than those 2 items, I have to buy all new furniture when I get down there (first thing being a bed, then a dresser... sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:30 pm
I need a desk, a bed frame for my matress, a dresser, and stuff to put my TV and games. I have an entertainment center here for that, and a nifty and useful headboard for my bed, and a dresser. Still need a desk though, and I don't know what to do. Wal-Mart has particle board stuff though >.>;  

Af Mas

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:33 pm
I think part of that trust-fund money is gonna go towards a new PS2 and an inexpensive TV (since I can't take those with me either, but I own all the games... sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:37 pm
Manda_Tifa
I think part of that trust-fund money is gonna go towards a new PS2 and an inexpensive TV (since I can't take those with me either, but I own all the games... sweatdrop )

A nice 25 inch TV or so shouldn't cost too much, and you HAVE 4 grand X3

I'm kind of...lacking in funds, for a little while. I'll just have to make do with a small amount of stuff  

Af Mas

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:42 pm
Af Mas
Manda_Tifa

I'm kind of...lacking in funds, for a little while. I'll just have to make do with a small amount of stuff
Well, I have to pay off a few loans, and I have to actually MOVE (that costs money too) and then I have to buy necessities (like furniture and groceries and stuff). But yea...the PS2 kinda counts as a necessity as far as I'm concerned....I mean, what's the point of having games and nothing to play them on?

I'm concerned, though, cause it's a second-floor apartment, and the walls/floors are apparently very thin....How am I supposed to play DDR in those circumstances?! gonk  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:44 pm
Why settle for an old PS2 when you can get a PS3 in a few months?

Or if you are going to get a PS2 at least invest in a Wii. ninja

Selene Aries

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:45 pm
Diana Vulpes

Well...there is THAT to be said....

But can I wait a few months??? sweatdrop

And what's a Wii?  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:47 pm
Manda_Tifa
Af Mas
Manda_Tifa

Well, I have to pay off a few loans, and I have to actually MOVE (that costs money too) and then I have to buy necessities (like furniture and groceries and stuff). But yea...the PS2 kinda counts as a necessity as far as I'm concerned....I mean, what's the point of having games and nothing to play them on?

I'm concerned, though, cause it's a second-floor apartment, and the walls/floors are apparently very thin....How am I supposed to play DDR in those circumstances?! gonk

That does pose a problem for DDR. You'll figure something out :3

I do need groceries too, and food is more important than furniture. My parents will be helping me with some stuff the week after I move into my new place, so they may be able to help fund some stuff, so maybe I don't have that much to worry about. My dad's a whiz when it comes to that stuff  

Af Mas

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:52 pm
Af Mas
Manda_Tifa
Af Mas
Manda_Tifa

That does pose a problem for DDR. You'll figure something out :3

I do need groceries too, and food is more important than furniture. My parents will be helping me with some stuff the week after I move into my new place, so they may be able to help fund some stuff, so maybe I don't have that much to worry about. My dad's a whiz when it comes to that stuff
The problem I have is my mom's working about 7 part-time jobs to support her family (well, my family, but she doesn't support me anymore) and my dad's unemployed. He's a writer, of course, but they only make so much at a given amount of time, so any funding has to be done strictly out of pocket for me.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:02 pm
Well, good luck Manda. You're going to need it all, and I'll be doing what I do best for people I care about, and that's wish the best for them. I'm certain things will go well for you down there.

As for me, I'm just annoyed by this prospect my parents have decided to undergo. Granted my brother and I really have no say on it, but it's just kind of a "WTF?" kind of moment for us. I mean, they're moving 25 minutes outside of where our house is now. It'll cut a portion off the trip home. But if I want to go to do anything in Madison, I gotta drive 30 minutes to get there x.x

But, I'm in the process of becoming more independent. It's just hard for me to let go of a place I've lived in 10 years of my life sweatdrop  

Af Mas

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:06 pm
Manda_Tifa
Diana Vulpes

Well...there is THAT to be said....

But can I wait a few months??? sweatdrop

And what's a Wii?

Wii~  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:08 pm
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee my third mantis, and the baby of the family, just shedded it's skin. that makes to mantises past their 1st shedding and one with 2 under it's belt. 4laugh  

Krissim Klaw

Af Mas

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:11 pm
Yay for shedding mantises X3

I helped my mom out at her school today, with the 4th and 5th graders and their Field Day, where they basically just do relays and run around. Then she made me stop by her class and talk to the kids. They asked me all kinds of questions xd  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games