Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:46 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Mia layed down and fell asleep. She had a dream.
- She is sitting in a cold dark place. A girl comes up to her with bloodstained clothes. -
" Hello Miaku." She smiles. " Aoi?" Mia mumbles... " Wh-what are you doing here?" Mia asked suddenly. " Oh, I've come for my revenge. " She smiled. She took a sword from her back and swung it at Mia's neck.
Mia woke up screaming with tears in her eyes. Her hand flew up to her neck. There was a long horizantal scab... She swallowed hard.

-yumi throws her hand out in front of her making icicles fly at the men and and a shadow comes out from yumi making the men go under neth the ground a fourth guy comes from behind her grabing and the other men grab her taking her to graffin's castle- -Haku loks at mia surprised-  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:50 pm
Mia's eyes start to glaze over with tears. She blinks and they pour down. She starts to shake. " Aoi... She was in my dream.." She cried. " She.. she." Mia pointed to the long cut on her neck.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:54 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Mia's eyes start to glaze over with tears. She blinks and they pour down. She starts to shake. " Aoi... She was in my dream.." She cried. " She.. she." Mia pointed to the long cut on her neck.

"mia there's nothingthere it was just a dream." Haku said.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:57 pm
IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia looked at her hand. It had blood on it. She stared at it. " W-Whats this fromm." She mumbled.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:05 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia looked at her hand. It had blood on it. She stared at it. " W-Whats this from." She mumbled.

-haku wiped it off with a towel  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:07 pm
IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia looked at her hand. It had blood on it. She stared at it. " W-Whats this from." She mumbled.

Mia was shaking. She hugged her knees. " Why does that keep happening to me," She cried into her knees.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:18 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia was shaking. She hugged her knees. " Why does that keep happening to me," She cried into her knees.

-Yumi struggles to get out of their grip her powers were weak when they touched her- (no pervy thought pwease)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:20 pm
IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

-Yumi struggles to get out of their grip her powers were weak when they touched her- (no pervy thought pwease)

Mia saw Yumi struggling in the hands of the guards. " Haku.. They have her.. They have Yumi." She said standing up. " W-We have to get her back." She wiped her eyes.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:26 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia saw Yumi struggling in the hands of the guards. " Haku.. They have her.. They have Yumi." She said standing up. " W-We have to get her back." She wiped her eyes.

"we need to stay hidden they can't find us." -heku jumps out the window landing onthe roof undeneth therir dorm-  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:28 pm
IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

"we need to stay hidden they can't find us." -heku jumps out the window landing onthe roof undeneth therir dorm-

Mia jumps down. " Haku, Wait." She smiled. " I can teleport us there!" She took his hand and they slowly faded away. When they appeared again they were in a tree. Haku almost fell but mia caught him.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:31 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia jumps down. " Haku, Wait." She smiled. " I can teleport us there!" She took his hand and they slowly faded away. When they appeared again they were in a tree. Haku almost fell but mia caught him.

_yumi saw mia and haku and loked down-  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:36 pm
IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

" If only we had harry potter's invistibilty cloak." She whispered looking at yumi.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:31 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

" If only we had harry potter's invistibilty cloak." She whispered looking at yumi.

-haku opened his eyes and took somthing from his pocket it was a sliver kind of dust- (im listening to howls moving castle them it helps me think)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:40 pm
Mia sneezed. She quickly covered her mouth.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:52 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Mia sneezed. She quickly covered her mouth.

-the men lok in the tree and see mia and Haku- "now it gets exciting." haku says with a smirk. - Haku grabs Mia's shoulders as they fall of the tree landing in midair about and inch away from theground and fly across the ground as fast as light- *haku grabs Yumi's ankle making her zoom across the ground- *Haku was heading the opisite way from the school*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games