Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fuzzfuzzy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:11 am

Leon of azure
furry wolf
a half human in a room filled with full furs domokun

half human...look u seem to be quite predujice against humans u keep bring that up but guess what....your gunna have to live with it aviously im furry enough to get excepted
my relationship with human kind is very very bad. and i dont really like them o_____o;
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:11 am

Leon of azure
furry wolf

half human...look u seem to be quite predujice against humans u keep bring that up but guess what....your gunna have to live with it oviously im furry enough to get excepted
* nods*

kogie_wolf

kogie_wolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:12 am

furry wolf
Leon of azure
furry wolf

half human...look u seem to be quite predujice against humans u keep bring that up but guess what....your gunna have to live with it aviously im furry enough to get excepted
my relationship with human kind is very very bad. and i dont really like them o_____o;
i as well dont have a very big liking to humans but i put up with them none the less
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:13 am

furry wolf
Leon of azure
furry wolf

why blame all humans for what happend to you...im half and have i hurt you?

Leon of azure

Fuzzfuzzy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:13 am

i can stand some. but most annoy me >.<;
his uper body is human so it all keeps comming to my head ._____.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:15 am

Leon of azure
furry wolf
Leon of azure
furry wolf

i blame all because all are the same. i dont blame you. you only remind me of them from your upper body thats all =\
i havent said anything bad to you =\
you are half human. so i dont see a problem with saying so ._.;

Fuzzfuzzy

Leon of azure

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:15 am

furry wolf
i can stand some. but most annoy me >.<;
his uper body is human so it all keeps comming to my head ._____.

well ya know im sorry you dont like humans....but im half human and ur gunna have to come to grips with it....pan said you where a good guy...prove it to me by accualy excepting me
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:17 am

furry wolf
Leon of azure
furry wolf
Leon of azure
furry wolf

i blame all because all are the same. i dont blame you. you only remind me of them from your upper body thats all =\
you are half human. so i dont see a problem with saying so ._.;
welll if i may say so and yall can tell me to shut up after this. but even thought he is half human it should not be throwen into his face. and even thought he is throwing it into your face sweety you should not get angry by it but be happy that he noted it and show pride in that and not upsetness

kogie_wolf

Leon of azure

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:18 am

why blame all humans for what happend to you...im half and have i hurt you?i blame all because all are the same. i dont blame you. you only remind me of them from your upper body thats all =\
you are half human. so i dont see a problem with saying so ._.;welll if i may say so and yall can tell me to shut up after this. but even thought he is half human it should not be throwen into his face. and even thought he is throwing it into your face sweety you should not get angry by it but be happy that he noted it and show pride in that and not upsetness

thank you! someone sensible about my humanity
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:19 am

meeeh. its nothing but a reminding that pops in my head ._.
*crawls away more into his pillow pile*

Fuzzfuzzy

kogie_wolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:19 am

* blushs*
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:21 am

hello all ^^

Lil panda babe

Leon of azure

PAN!

furry wolf
meeeh. its nothing but a reminding that pops in my head ._.
*crawls away more into his pillow pile*
* looks ay fuzzy* i am sorry sweet i did nto mean to up set you

kogie_wolf

Lil panda babe

Leon of azure
PAN!

yay *runs over and jumps on him hanging from his neck*
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games