Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:36 pm
Gaara_X
Deep Despair
6k in one day? you are determined.... surprised

anywho, what are you questin for now?

nothin really.....I was thinkin about gettin an omg but I'm not that patient so I'm gonna get an omfg instead.......also I'm gonna get a raccoon tail........

I'm not really questin though.....If I happen to save up the money I'll get them...

3k of that 6k was from donations!

i was questing for a musketeer hat.... and was halfway there..... but this stupid dress caught my eye and i had to have it....

ah well, i like it better than the hat.... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:39 pm
I was about to buy my raccon tail yester day but before I did I wanted to delete my character and reamke it to change my eyes green........I deleted and remade but my hair stlye wasnt in the choices you get when creating a avi so i had to pay 2300 all over again for to get my Gaara hair back.  

Repriev3

Repriev3

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:43 pm
Time for some ramen! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:45 pm
bump!  

Repriev3

panda-shinobi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:05 pm
Gaara_X
Deep Despair

nothin really.....I was thinkin about gettin an omg but I'm not that patient so I'm gonna get an omfg instead.......also I'm gonna get a raccoon tail........

I'm not really questin though.....If I happen to save up the money I'll get them...

how do u get people to donate all that to u? no body has ever donated to me crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:09 pm
im questing for a ninja headband then if i ever get that i'm goin for a kitsune mask! ^_^  

panda-shinobi

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:12 pm
panda-shinobi
Gaara_X
Deep Despair

how do u get people to donate all that to u? no body has ever donated to me crying

believe me.... unless you create a thread or something.... nobody will donate to you....

lets see... ive only had really close friends donate to me.... so you arent alone. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:15 pm
Deep Despair
panda-shinobi
Gaara_X
Deep Despair

believe me.... unless you create a thread or something.... nobody will donate to you....

lets see... ive only had really close friends donate to me.... so you arent alone. 3nodding

i wish my friends would donate to me but my closest friend on here is poor . crying i have way more than him and im only at 4.5k  

panda-shinobi

panda-shinobi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:18 pm
how do u get ur gold the fastest?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:52 pm
panda-shinobi
how do u get ur gold the fastest?

chatting in my guilds... 3nodding
i dont go to the actual "forums" anymore... unless it is for gaian updates and whatnot....  

Deep Despair

Repriev3

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:56 pm
Over all my donations for my headband probably equaled up to over 11k!
I made only 5k for my headband
I only got 4 donations to!
they were for
7500g
2956g
500g
100g  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 6:01 pm
Hey I made this in photoshop and my friend says it reminds him of Naruto's one move where he makes that orb in his hand.
I kinda think it does but what do you guys think?  

Alterdeus

Wheezing Feeder

9,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Repriev3

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 6:03 pm
the 3k I got on saturday was easily made! I went into a random thread in the chatter box and chatted for about a minute....Then I asked for donations for my quest and a guy who just came in donated 3k to me!!!

That was so awesome!.....

I also made a thread whee I guess people's ages so lots of people come theere and it's fun so gold collects really fast! My quest page didnt do much at all..... It only comes in handy to show you have one when asking for donations!

Another big tip is if you are savin up for somethin expensive every 1k you make trade it to your mule! The less gold you have the faster you make it!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 6:06 pm
Inuyasha20649
Hey I made this in photoshop and my friend says it reminds him of Naruto's one move where he makes that orb in his hand.

Lol! ya I guess it does look a bit like a colorful Rasengan!

Although if you had just shown me the picture and not told me what your friend thought I might not have noticed! I would just think it was swirly pretty colors!  

Repriev3

Alterdeus

Wheezing Feeder

9,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 6:11 pm
Gaara_X
Inuyasha20649

Lol! ya I guess it does look a bit like a colorful Rasengan!

Although if you had just shown me the picture and not told me what your friend thought I might not have noticed! I would just think it was swirly pretty colors!

Lol that's what I thought it was too until he said that now all I see is the Rasengan.... xd
Though the blue and red kinda represent Naruto's and Kuybe's(sp?) chakara.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games