Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
$The Random Caravan$ Your Spontaneous Spam Space! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MOD66

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:25 pm
Esteloth
So... would that make hectapi then?
Or... decapi?
Or... dodecapi?...
Maybe it's an... oh, no it doesn't work. It has to be octopi. Even at n=infinity it would be octopi. How does that work out then?
uh... wow its Cuthulu(sp?)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:55 pm
Twack
Esteloth
Or... decapi?
Or... dodecapi?...
Maybe it's an... oh, no it doesn't work. It has to be octopi. Even at n=infinity it would be octopi. How does that work out then?

But then how do we integrate the pies? *flinches at allusion to calculus*
Oh... but I guess the pies are a constant...  

Esteloth

MOD66

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:07 pm
Esteloth
Twack
Esteloth
Or... decapi?
Or... dodecapi?...

But then how do we integrate the pies? *flinches at allusion to calculus*
Oh... but I guess the pies are a constant...
its not the pie that matters Cuthulu will awake some day and take over the world and eat humans for TV snacks MWAHAHAHAHa  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:19 pm
I just hope He doesn't get an indigestion from Cal on the way here...  

Esteloth

MOD66

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:27 pm
Esteloth
*trys hard not to laugh* thats not nic*burst out laughing before he can finish*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:55 pm
Twack
Esteloth
*trys hard not to laugh* thats not nic*burst out laughing before he can finish*

Oh, er... redface Just to clarify, Cal would be short for Calculus... actually, I don't think Calculus would actually deserve to be have a capital... From this day-night... meh...- forward, I will set forth on my personal rebellion, refusing to give calculus its capital C...  

Esteloth

Esteloth

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:57 pm
Twack
Is it just me or do any of you guys not get it. I personly don't belive in the after life or reincarnation or some thing like that. Im feeling all emo right now becase a picture remided me of how to me when i die there will be nothing there i just don't get heaven, summerland what ever. I don't know anymore I shouldn't have feelings like this when im 14 it's not right. Can anyone Help me or console me i really don't know what to think anymore

Look... It's not like anything could be done about it... We can't be sure of our past, we don't know what comes later in our future... the only thing we know is : "We think, therefore we are." So, just worry about what happens in the now (well, to a certain extent anyway...)

[edit] Btw, with the raging hormones from adolescence, your feelings are perfectly normal at your age. (Not that I'm saying that your thoughts and feelings are purely hormonally driven, just that they act as a catalyst in this whole...)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:05 pm
Twack
Esteloth
Twack
Is it just me or do any of you guys not get it. I personly don't belive in the after life or reincarnation or some thing like that. Im feeling all emo right now becase a picture remided me of how to me when i die there will be nothing there i just don't get heaven, summerland what ever. I don't know anymore I shouldn't have feelings like this when im 14 it's not right. Can anyone Help me or console me i really don't know what to think anymore

Look... It's not like anything could be done about it... We can't be sure of our past, we don't know what comes later in our future... the only thing we know is : "We think, therefore we are." So, just worry about what happens in the now (well, to a certain extent anyway...)

[edit] Btw, with the raging hormones from adolescence, your feelings are perfectly normal at your age. (Not that I'm saying that your thoughts and feelings are purely hormonally driven, just that they act as a catalyst in this whole...)
i guess...

You do not seem convinced. If you do look at it another way, your body will go back to the elements. You will be part of an All... either conscious of everything or of nothing... or of something... who knows...

Oh, and *hugs*...  

Esteloth

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:43 pm
...You're all nuts. domokun  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:52 pm
Shot gun almonds!  

Esteloth

MOD66

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:45 am
I do online tarot readings click the link in my sig

(ps im better now)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:16 pm
Glad to hear/read that, though I am sorry not to have been of more assistance... (I suppose I did sort of hear that, since I was reading it, so a voice must have voiced it... um... hmmm...) confused  

Esteloth

MOD66

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:42 am
Esteloth
Glad to hear/read that, though I am sorry not to have been of more assistance... (I suppose I did sort of hear that, since I was reading it, so a voice must have voiced it... um... hmmm...) confused
ok now that was confusing (insertcorrect emoticon here)  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games