Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:37 pm
Opal jumped at Adam's echoing laughter and then bobbed her head down at her seeming failure to start a conversation.

She sighed deeply and nodded understanding what he meant. She them shifted her legs so that she could hug her knees. Unconsciously started humming the melody to 'Amazing Grace' again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:45 pm
Adam smiled she had a beautiful voice when she sang. He eventually laid back, watching the sky for signs of the plane and listening to Opal. His hood fell back and his classic 'grim reaper' face was revealed properly.
"I wonder what we look like." he said with a soft laugh. "A skeleton and a doll, sitting out in the desert."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:00 pm
Opal thought the question strange but she continued with the song.

We look like exactly what we look like.... she thought A skeleton....and a doll.....in a desert.

Eventually the song ended. Opal didn't know any others and was afraid repeating the same one would get boring.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:05 pm
Adam sat up a little starighter when he heard a roar of engines in the disance.
"oh-this might be them."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:17 pm
At Adam's mention of the plane Opal turned her face to the sky. She could make out the sound of a engine, but couldn't see through the blinding sun.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:51 am
(Guess who is back from all darkness )
Mirza was in the desert and he was dressed as always. He had his parasol to protect himself from the sun and he then saw the city. "So this is the city they were going" He had flied all the way and he took the last part by foot. He hadn't talked to his master because he was a bit angry that another demon were talking about his master and he felt that someone was taking his position. "They will see my true power and then I will show them who is the servant of my master" He then spot two familiar faces and then smiles. "Well It's to calm so why not cause a sandstorm while I'm here" He then takes his parasol and then spin it and then the sand started to get up and then he took a bit of his energy and cursed the sand and the sand was under his control and he had created a sandstorm that was heading to Opal and Adam and also to the city  

Yllirion

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:20 pm
((Yay!))

As Opal looked upward se began to noticed that sand was darkening the sky. She heard shouts from villagers in the distance. Alarmed-Opal took notice of the sandstorm approaching. Just at the lightning brought by Xion-this sudden storm also seemed unnatural. Fearing for the people in the village and the plane being unable to land Opal took action despite her mindly weaken state.

Opal only knew a total of eleven spells to weave with her strings. She doubted her tornado spell would work and would cause matter to become worse. Her paralzying wind spell only worked on actual beings....but perhaps

Opal quickly started weaving the spell she had in mind-although still uncertian if it would have any effect.

North wind blow a breeze of sleep.....

Opal's closed her eyes tightly-hoping that her 'Sleeping Wind' spell took some effect. If not she hoped Adam had a plan B.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:18 pm
Mirza felt an energy that was fighting back. He felt it similar but he smiled a bit “Your still alive little puppet” He then took his gloves of and touched the sand. The sand got a bit darker and under opal the sand was sinking her down slowly. He then continues to make the sand storm approach the city and he smiled. “They thought they could be cocky with me”
He was really angry on everyone and he smiled. He had the knowledge and he knew that if he brought an item from Gabriel’s mind. His master would be happy. ”You’re getting strong like your mother, if you only knew how proud she would be. Her only daughter but not her only child” He smiles and then continues to walk after the sand storm  

Yllirion

Aqira

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:41 pm
Niaro bowed down again and then she took one of her hand to cover her text on her arm so Lucifer would not see it. She then didn’t take eye contact with him because she was a bit scared that she was hiding something from him. She wanted that the person that was with her would come so she could not get punished  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:21 pm
((....DunDunDun....))

Opal felt the sand shifting beneath her. She looked down and noticed that her body was slowly sinking. She tried to lift one of her legs, but it was no use.

Being more concerned about the others she ignored her current situtation. Opal decided to try combining the forces of her sleeping wind and tornado spell. It was something she'd never done before and hoped she had enough stamina to maintain the two spell....

Swirling green paint all in fear......

Opposing winds, glowing faint green, tool the form of a funnel cloud with the sleeping wind added to its strength she hoped it would beat back the unnatural sand storm.

-----------------------------

A rumble of thunder went unheard through the screaming winds. "Just what are you trying to do, maggot?" Xion asked as he approached Mirza from behind.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Yllirion

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:34 pm
Mirza heard a familiar voice and ignored it “why can’t you go and do some thunder somewhere else because I’m busy to destroy that demon and the puppet.” He continued to fight back but the magic was getting stronger and he was feeling sleepy. He then tries to get Opal more deeper in the sand to lose her concentration  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:47 pm
Xion took no offense but his eyes narrowed at the mention of the puppet.

So she escaped from Beelio.....He thought while his admiration for Beelio went down a few points.

"Your lord hired me to do a job, maggot, because you're apparently incapable own doing it on your own," Xion responded as he summoned bolts of lightning to strike at one of the wings of the plane. "Get used to it." The Shade behind Xion only laughed wickedly.

--------------

Opal glanced to find the sand already over half way above her legs. She felt frighten, but reminded herself that she could be dug up later. She had to keeping focusing on weaving the spells for as long as possible.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Yllirion

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:54 pm
Mirza looked at him and then the shade “My master would never do that” he tried to focus and then looks at him “You didn’t keep the doll very well shocky” He then concentrated to not let his emotions control him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:32 pm
Xion remain unphased by Mirza. "Your attempts to anger me are futile, and the matter with the doll can be easily remedied," Xion responded in a flat tone. "Go complain to your master, maggot, if you detest me so."

With that Xion and the Shade disappeared in a bolt of lightning-only to reappear down below where Opal and Adam were. "Draw your weapon, archdemon," Xion demanded of Adam. The Shade once again eyed Opal again-it grinned.

Opal glanced over, "Not twice in one day....."

Luckily, the Shade was having difficulties in the two opposing storms which slowed the creature down considerably.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:33 am
(lol I take a day off to go shopping and look at all the cool stuff that happens! rolleyes tee hee. Anyway...*cracks knuckles*)

As Opal began to sink Adam gripped onto her arms and flew up, dragging her back out. He was halfway through the surprisingly difficult process when Xion reappared.
"You again?! You don't give up, do you?" He was uneasy that Mirza and Xion were together, if teh demons teamed up they coudl cause a serious problem. He heaved Opal up and out of the sand and stood protectively in front of her. His energy was low, and his magic even lower, but at least he was now so decomposed that the whirling sands caused no problems - without eyes he was not effected by the sand infiltrating them. At worst the sand simply tore more at his clothes.
He gripped his scythe again.
"You wish to challenge me? It's cowardly to wage such a battle in the middle fpo all this." he made a vauge gesture at the sandstorm. "Or are all your movie effects to distract us? Too scared to fight without it?"
He hoped that thsi coudl goad Xion into stopping the sandstorm, at leats it'd protect the mortals.

---

Meanwhile, Natasha screamed as the plane's wing was hit by soemthing like lightning. Immeditatly the catain told them to get into crash positions. Gabriel - in a flash- was gone, and reappeared at the outside wings, flying underneath it. he forced all his strength into holding it and keeping the plane upright and controleld while the pilot tried to land.

---

In hell, Lucifer studied his subjects with suspicion. His little 'pet' was looking guilty.
"you did well to bring him here. Now tell him what you told me."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games