Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:51 pm

Psycho Lee
( yea, I found out about Art and Luna. Meh. And I heard you say "woman with hot bod, horny as ********, strong smart woman" and I'm like "MURRR??! O_O" Just my type *spanks* LOL. And hell I usually, ahem, do my 'duty' at least twice a day, so I think I could keep up.)

Lee narrowed his eyes. "You killed a random person? That seems like a waste. I don't kill randomly, I only kill those who have it coming. Those who do evil towards others. Those who prey on the weak. I certainly hope the person you offed was some kind of rapist or robber."

He looked over to the piano and sighed. "So I hear Art and Luna are dating now. I don't know what I can do. She is a grown woman, and if I sit there and dictate who she can see, then I will be just as bad as the men hundreds of years ago who treated woman as property. And I will not do that.

But... he better take care of her and only her. If he fools around with others, he shall feel pain."
(also angry female right now not fun being julted for the younger buck but yes insanely intelegent i also play about every d 2o roleplaying system out there.)
"I dont know I caught them jogging with a save the earth and nonsense allover their car and be kind to your planet s**t and boom it was on a hummer ! A hummer!" she sighs and shakes her head ..."And drinking from bottled water."

"I could give two shits right now i kinda threw some stuff at art to make him question people ...he needds to do that but as far as I'll see him for a while he's a heartless pig that needs to be hurt badly" she says with a bit of a growl
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:01 pm

"Over bottled water?" Lee stared at Mort and decided not to mess with her. She seemed a little too crazy, even for him. He sat in silence for a minute.

"Maybe... Maybe I'm jealous not of Lulu, but of the happiness they have that I can never have. I'm jealous of their relationship because I'm single. I shall be single forever, at this rate!" He slams his fist into the bar, and the entire building shakes from it.

"It makes sense. I'm jealous because I feel like I can't have a relationship with Luna, and he IS having a relationship with her. It's like being jealous of a rich guy with a Porsche. I can't have her, and he can. I decided not to date her due to the long distance, and he moved in. Took what I can't have....

Took what I can never have."

He walks away, singing gently. "4, 3, 2, 1.... Earth below us, drifting falling, floating weightless, falling falling home..."

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:07 pm

She looks at him as if he just grew a gapeing sesond moulth in the middle of his fore head "Your single you can have anyone.... why the hell are you complaining I'm miffed because i thought i was the only one in the picture i didnt know it was an open relationship I have turned down some pretty nice people in favor of him and i have rejected people telling me that he is doing stuff behind my back when i said that i trusted he wouldent but he did and now i'm just a really pissed off chicagoinfur..." she harumfs and then sighs "Yeah i dont want the porshe I want the person driveing it."
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:20 pm

Aldrine saunters in and takes a seat at the bar with her book.

Aldrine

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:23 pm

Sighing as she walks in Shadow takes a seat at the bar. Looking over at Mort she smiles a little bitter smile. "Hard do too eh? How 'bout we both have a drink?"
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:24 pm

Aldrine
Mort looks up cheer fully "Is there anything That i can get for you?" she says smileing

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:25 pm

Shadows sweet embrace
Sighing as she walks in Shadow takes a seat at the bar. Looking over at Mort she smiles a little bitter smile. "Hard do too eh? How 'bout we both have a drink?"
She puts down two frosted glasses and pulls out a bottle of licorice flavored brandy "what will we cheer to?"
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:26 pm

Mortella
Aldrine
Mort looks up cheer fully "Is there anything That i can get for you?" she says smileing

"No thank you." She replied politely. "I just came for the company. This seemed to be the happening place around these parts so I thought I'd drop by."

Aldrine

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:28 pm

Mortella
Shadows sweet embrace
She puts down two frosted glasses and pulls out a bottle of licorice flavored brandy "what will we cheer to?"

Takes the class and holds it up. "To getting over people who have hurt and heald us back....and maybe...for the few people that we've killed." Smirks a little.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:30 pm

Aldrine
Mortella
Aldrine

"No thank you." She replied politely. "I just came for the company. This seemed to be the happening place around these parts so I thought I'd drop by."
"oh well thank you for thinking of here " she smiled she looked over reading the spine of the book "Cant interest you in a soda parchance?"

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:31 pm

Shadows sweet embrace
Mortella
Shadows sweet embrace

Takes the class and holds it up. "To getting over people who have hurt and heald us back....and maybe...for the few people that we've killed." Smirks a little.
She tinks her glass "Amen to that " as she puts it to her lips and takes a big swallow as she puts up the glass again "And to finding the right son or daughter of a bicth for us" she says with a nodd.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:34 pm

Mortella
Aldrine
Mortella
Aldrine

"oh well thank you for thinking of here " she smiled she looked over reading the spine of the book "Cant interest you in a soda parchance?"

"That would be purrrrfect. Dr. Pepper perhaps?" She flipped the book to the front showing her the cover. "The Last Unicorn by Peter S. Beagle. Present from my Father."

Aldrine

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:35 pm

Mortella
She tinks her glass "Amen to that " as she puts it to her lips and takes a big swallow as she puts up the glass again "And to finding the right son or daughter of a bicth for us" she says with a nodd.

She curls tail while taking a bit swig from her glass. "Mhmn. Though my day has been hell because of an ex...from like years ago." Waves a paw some and sets the glass down. "Men..."
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:36 pm

Aldrine
Mortella
Aldrine
Mortella
Aldrine

"That would be purrrrfect. Dr. Pepper perhaps?" She flipped the book to the front showing her the cover. "The Last Unicorn by Peter S. Beagle. Present from my Father."
She pours it from the soda fountain tap "I have never read the book but i have sucsesfully have made all my friends cry by forceing them to wacth the movie " she smiles as her tails swosh behind her.

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:37 pm

Shadows sweet embrace
Mortella

She curls tail while taking a bit swig from her glass. "Mhmn. Though my day has been hell because of an ex...from like years ago." Waves a paw some and sets the glass down. "Men..."
Mort nodds "cant stand being with them ... but theres noway we can carry on the species without them.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games