Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

Alui Vitae

Hallowed Rogue

4,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:39 pm
Aunt Slappy
Alui Vitae

You have been sorted you should be posting in your new house color couch* check the sorting hat wink

Whoops! Sorry ma'am. I'll not let it happen again.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:50 pm
Alui Vitae
Aunt Slappy
Alui Vitae

You have been sorted you should be posting in your new house color cough* check the sorting hat wink

Whoops! Sorry ma'am. I'll not let it happen again.

It's alright you didn't know 3nodding ! Congrats ! I hope you enjoy your new house!

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

lovekeeper01

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:14 pm
Love, the little house elf, continued baking and cooking for the giant feast for when classes start. 'Where are he other elves? There's so much to do and so little time.' Love shrugged her little shoulders and started humming the Hogwarts school song as she worked.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:18 pm
Post Count information has been updated and may be seen in the Filing Cabinet if any House elf has any concerns with their post count please PM me or Quote me ASAP

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

CreepySillouhette

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:56 am
im a new house elf, and im posting here as an house elf, agumon is a good house elf, yes he is. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:52 am
agumon42
"is agumon here to help Love with the big feast?" Little Love jumped around excitedly. "We have so much work to do, yes we do."  

lovekeeper01

CreepySillouhette

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:59 am
lovekeeper01
agumon42
"is agumon here to help Love with the big feast?" Little Love jumped around excitedly. "We have so much work to do, yes we do."
"yes agumon is here to help everyone, yes he is" Said agumon smiling "what can agumon do? how can agumon help? agumon is a good house elf yes he is biggrin "  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:27 am
agumon42
"we need more foods to cook, we got chicken, cakes, puddings, cinammon rolls (of course), and pumpkin juice. So make whatever you like." Little Love giggled. "Help Love cook for the big feast!"  

lovekeeper01

CreepySillouhette

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:58 pm
lovekeeper01
agumon42
"we need more foods to cook, we got chicken, cakes, puddings, cinammon rolls (of course), and pumpkin juice. So make whatever you like." Little Love giggled. "Help Love cook for the big feast!"
We need a lot more house elf to help us, agumon and little love cant handle everything, no they cant, agumon is gonna start cooking yes he will, agumon is a good house elf yes he is mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:00 pm
agumon42
"mhm mhm." Little Love agreed. "But even if its only you and me, we shall do our best" ^^  

lovekeeper01

CreepySillouhette

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:01 pm
lovekeeper01
agumon42
"mhm mhm." Little Love agreed. "But even if its only you and me, we shall do our best" ^^
agumon nodded, full of glee in his eyes "we shall do our best, yes we shall"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:07 pm
agumon42
"We should sing!" Little Love exclaimed adn started to sing the Hogwarts school song  

lovekeeper01

CreepySillouhette

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:15 am
lovekeeper01
agumon42
"We should sing!" Little Love exclaimed adn started to sing the Hogwarts school song
'"Yes we should sing" agumon took little loves hands and started to sing and dance.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:20 am
agumon42
Little Love danced and sung with him. "Oh what fun this is! That's what Love thinks!" She laughed and danced some more. Finally, she started to smell something that wasn't burnt, but maybe, slightly over cooked. "Oh, cinnamon rolls!" She exclaimed and ran to the oven and pulled them out just in time. "Well that was a close call for Love don't you think?" She giggled.  

lovekeeper01

CreepySillouhette

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:26 am
lovekeeper01
agumon42
Little Love danced and sung with him. "Oh what fun this is! That's what Love thinks!" She laughed and danced some more. Finally, she started to smell something that wasn't burnt, but maybe, slightly over cooked. "Oh, cinnamon rolls!" She exclaimed and ran to the oven and pulled them out just in time. "Well that was a close call for Love don't you think?" She giggled.
"agumon is sorry, good thing lovely has a keen sense of smell" exclaimed agumon "speaking of, agumon should start making preparations for the feast"  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff