Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:08 pm
Oben chuckles. "No rule against it." He says with a shrug before gritting his teeth at the loud bang. He shakes his head. "I could see why... my first time wasn't very enjoyable on my ears..."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:23 pm
Mira smiled slightly "True but it's still cheating.And yeah...It does hurt the ears a bit..." Climbing up the ladder she pushed a box out of the way and was rewarded with a cloud of dust hitting her face, causing her to go into a sneezing fit.[/color

((Sorry for taking so long))

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:11 pm
((It's alright.))

Oblen looks up to see dust fall down into Mira's face, though she seemed a bit fine... but held his hands out just to be safe she wouldn't fall. He shrugs his shoulders slightly to ask "So... what's all in that attic?... or is there just a bunch of coats?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:56 pm
((Kay))

Mira shoved the box back and climbed the rest of the way into the loft "Books, toys, clothing, tools...Just about anything that ever got in the way or that no one was using."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:18 pm
Oblen shrugs his shoulders. "Then how come there are things down here that people aren't using still down here when we got here?... nobody here to use them, shouldn't they be up there?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:02 pm
Mira smiled sadly at his questions "I never had the courage to come here after my uncle died...So everything is where he left it."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:14 pm
Oblen nods, looking down a bit. "I see..." He then decides to flap his wings a bit and fly up in place of taking the ladder. He glances around. "So... where's this... jacket at?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:41 pm
Mira sighed slightly and looked around the loft "In one of these many boxes..." She opened the nearest box and wined slightly at it's contents.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:16 pm
Oblen looks arond, blinking. "... but... there's a lot of boxes..." He says before taking a box. "... I better help find it, eh?" He opens the box to find it contained papers with writing, but didn't choose to read threw them, being looking for a jacket. He then sets the box he checked aside and begins to look threw another.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:23 pm
Mira quickly closed her box and tried to hide her reaction as she set it aside "I know..." Grabbing another box she sighed slightly and started to open it, when she froze, hearing the front door creak open.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:00 pm
Oblen looks to Mira, noticing she seemed to act strange about the box she had opened before the new box she began on, but then hears a creek. He looks down before walking to the open door of the attic and lying down to look down it and towards the door, everything appearing up-side-down from his point of view.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:16 am
((sorry for taking so long))

Mira clinched her teeth slightly and grabbed a thick sweater from the box she was looking through as she heard heavy footsteps in the front rooms This is so not cool...  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:17 pm
((It's fine. >.<))

Obeln pulls his head up as he hears footsteps. He looks to Mira to see now held a thick sweater. He then sighs before jumping down and into the hallway and glances towards the source of the footsteps.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:03 am
((>< school sucks))

Mira climbed down after him, pulling on her mothers old sweater and cringed slightly to see Reaver standing there, a smug look on his face "My, my you healed up well.Though I dare say it wont last long." He cocked his head at Oblen and grinned "And you chose to stay with her even after the secrets she kept.Your more of a fool than I thought."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:16 am
Oblen shakes his head. "... and you're a fool to continue to pursue her." He says with arms crossed and wings spread out a bit. He then asks "You aren't going to be harming Mira, not anymore... I warn you now, this is your only chance at life... leave now and never return... or I'm going to have to take you down."  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games