Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:58 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Twelve year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: Borussia Dortmund{|}Second Year

Theo listened to her intently, but kept his eyes to the floor. Quite frankly, he had been ashamed of himself. Here he was, with the girl he liked, the one that he made his girlfriend, striking out. It was just a matter of time before he struck out for good. He didn't want that to happen, but he really could only let things fall into place now. He didn't know what to do. How is he supposed to react? What did he need to say? How could he possibly save himself? He did not know. He even thought back to the confrontation he had with her before and tried to analyze what he did wrong, but he truly did not know. He had found nothing...

He listened to her speak, not knowing the answer to the question. Well...he did know it, but he didn't know if it was the right answer or not. But, he would answer it truthfully since he decided to be truthful before. "No, quite frankly, I don't get it. But I would understand it if you told me what I am doing wrong," he said to her, not really knowing what else to say to her. He was in trouble...he really was. He didn't know what to do. All he could do is wait this one out.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

kiska166

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:28 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria narrowed her eyes into a glare as she stared at Theo, who was staring at the floor. Are you even listening to me?! she wanted to demand. It looked as though his attention was elsewhere. Maybe he just didn't care about their conversation or relationship, for that matter. Sure, he was only an immature twelve year old, but that didn't mean he couldn't put a little bit more effort and care into their relationship, unless of course he didn't mind if it fell completely apart.

An exasperated sigh blew out of Alexandria's lungs. That was the thing. She didn't want to have to explain to Theo what he did to upset her. There was no use in it if he didn't think he did anything wrong in the first place. If the girl explained to her boyfriend what had happened, he would always expect her to tell him, and if their relationship continued like that, he would never decide for himself what was alright and what didn't need to happen. "That's just it," she said simply, shaking her head.

RedEagleEye007

Oh, oh, oh, it's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

It's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:03 am
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

Theo, still looking down was increasingly irritated to hear her response to it. He had gotten exactly the opposite of what he expected, and that it was an answer that did absolutely nothing for him. He seriously couldn't believe that this girl was letting her pride get in the way of this. She was being so stubborn and all he wanted to do was tell her that. But of course, he didn't know how. How was one supposed to tell a girl that she was just as wrong as he was? But he couldn't think of any way to phrase that without her getting angry over another pointless thing.

"Alright Alex, listen to me, I'm sorry for whatever I did to you. Quite frankly, I do not see what I did wrong, but whatever wrong I may have done to you, I am sorry. As for 'us'...I truly do not know if 'us' is going to work out. If you can not respect me enough to tell me what I did wrong so I can fix it, then maybe 'us' was never supposed to happen. I like you...I still do...a lot...just like I did at the dance and even before it, but seriously, if this is how it is going to constantly be, us bickering back and forth, I'm not going to be able to take it for much longer. I don't know why things can't be like what they were just a couple months ago, but seriously, this argument going on that happened yesterday and even ongoing into today..." he said with a pause, thinking about how he would phrase this next statement, but before he knew it, his blunt nature came to play. "...is complete bulls***." There...he said it. He couldn't take it back now and quite frankly, that was all he could say at the moment, because the argument was and always will be that way.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

kiska166

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:27 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria let out an audible, annoyed sigh when Theo spoke again. The first five words to come out of his mouth made his whole rant sound condescending, and once again, the boy was apologizing - - for what? He had no idea. Their whole argument had just been going back and forth over the same goddam problems, which Theo wasn't even aware of. Alexandria's ears caught the sound of her boyfriend talking about "us" - - them - - and how their relationship was going to fall apart. Dark eyes rolled in annoyance upon hearing another comment about respect. This caused her to lose interest in the boy's rant and begin to tune him out with her own thoughts.

Alexandria hadn't paid any attention to what Theo ranted about beyond his statement about respect until her ears had picked up the word bullsh*t. Dark eyes blinked back into focus, staring at the boy in front of her. Putting what she had heard earlier and now together, Alexandria concluded that her boyfriend - - soon to be ex boyfriend - - had called their relationship bullshi*t. "Well, if you think it's bullsh*t-," she began, deciding to end their relationship for once and for all, "-maybe we should end it!" The girl stood up from the table decked in red, stared down at Theo and said, "We are finished," before turning on her heel and walking away. All that Alexandria had left behind was her half eaten bowl of milk and cereal.

RedEagleEye007

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:28 am
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

Theo rolled his eyes when she started talking because it made him realized that she hadn't truly listened to him at all. And what happened next caught him off guard, but he should've expected it. Upon the words 'We are finished', he was surprised. He wasn't expecting to be done with the whole relationship just like that, and honestly, he didn't know how he felt about it. But before even thinking, he got up and caught to her. "You seriously never listen do you? I never said anything about our relationship being bulls***, but you know...whatever...walk away. Go along then. Thanks for showing me you never truly cared in the first place," he said to her coldly, seriously, with a demeanor that he never has shown before. To any person, this would surprise them because he never was serious, nor was he ever truly mean.

Theo spun around and walked back to the table, glad to see his food had still been there. He continued eating, smiling as he downed a delicious sausage. It wasn't a happy smile though, rather an irritated, half smile. He chuckled to himself, pretty much done with the day already. The last two days did not go over well in his mind, but he knew that he just needed to get away from all this. The school year was almost over and he would be going back to Dortmund a few weeks into the summer. That was something that would get his mind off of things surely. He couldn't wait for it either.

kiska166

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:29 pm
User Image
User Image

As Alexandria had been walking away from the table and towards the Great Hall’s exit, a hand grabbed her wrist and pulled her back. The girl spun around as she jerked her arm away from Theo’s grasp. What was he trying to do, stop her from breaking up with him because he liked her oh, so much? When he mentioned her not caring, Alexandria scoffed. ”Don’t try guild tripping me,” she said before mumbling, ”It’s not like you ever cared.” Theo’s brown eyes pierced her own, a sense of hatred coming off them like an odor.

Dark eyes rested on the back of Theo’s head as he walked back to the table decked in red. If he thought that Alexandria was going to play this game of chase with him, he was wrong. Hell, he was wrong about everything; about what the girl felt for him, and what she felt about their relationship. Sure, she had a crush on Theo, and she did want their romance to work out, but she wasn’t going to put her blood, sweat, and tears into something that he didn’t do the same for. When dating, both of the people involved had to put the same amount of effort and care into it; otherwise, it wouldn’t work, and well, this would happen. After several months of having her boyfriend not make enough time for the two of them, she was done. Especially when he thought he could just toss her away like a toy, then come and play whenever he felt like it.

Alexandria turned back on her heel and headed towards the exit, just as she had intended to do. The girl didn’t want to see Theo anymore. Not his face, not the back of his head, not his figure in the distance. Luckily, summer was right around the corner, and she wouldn’t see him- - unless they ran into each other in Diagon Alley. If that were to happen, Alex would avoid him like the plague. That, she could do. Hell, she could do that on the school grounds if she really tried.

RedEagleEye007

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:04 am
User Image

---&
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

Inari strolled into the great hall as though she owned it. She in a way did as all others who went through the magnificent school. You could not attend Hogwarts with out taking a piece of it with you. You would never forget the turn of each hall or the location of any room no matter how long you stayed away. She would always feel as though it was hers as she was sure everyone else here felt as well.

Reaching the head of the table she walked up the rise and made her way to the chair. Taking a seat she waited for everyone to arrive and gave a little room for light conversation. Feeling it was time she stood and walked around the table to the to podium. The golden owl raise it's wings and signals all the be quiet. Once the noise died down she began."Thank you all for another great year here at Hogwarts. I hope you learned as much as you were able in your time here for those of you leaving us. For those to return there is still much we can teach you.

Lets get to the happy news. Every year we like to give recognition to one professor who has done a marvelous job, this year Professor of the Year goes to Landon Price! So congratulation to you.

Now on to sports. This years Quidditch Cup goes to Gryffindor!"
She waited for the applause to die down and continued.

"and it seem it was a great year for them. The House Cup goes to Gryffindor as well! So on those happy notes, let the Feat begin and Thank you all for being apart of this wonderful family!" Inari concluded and clapped as the house banners turned to red and the noise started up once more. She returned to her seat and started about the hall with fondness.

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:00 am
User ImageUser Image
[Wearing:Uniform]

To imagine we finally won the quidditch cup and the house cup!

Gryffindor had done in general great this year. They had FINALLY broke their losing streak in quidditch and won the quidditch cup which made Ronna happy and even better her house won the house cup on top of that and it seemed that a lot of the house unity problems were slowly melting away.

To say the year had been perfect for Veronica, was another thing, she had been swamped with classes, after Valentine's Day she more or less stopped seeing Theo because he was busy dating Alex last she heard-and it didn't take a genius to figure out you really couldn't be friends with guys with girlfriends. She technically was still not on speaking terms with Crash but they were different years and he had every right not to want to even see her let alone speak to her considering last year. Besides, she finished her affairs thanks to what she considered a fairly smart use of the delivery system they had set up at the dance. The Valentine's Dance was fun-or at least the time she got to spend with Victor- and he had managed to teach her to dance or lead her successfully in dancing before she gave him time to go for his crush. And, she got to catch up with Victor in Hogsmeade which it was interesting to see an all wizarding community-though the tea shop was a bit fluffy for her taste.

She couldn't figure out if her apologies and attempts to make amends for her second year were believed or not. At least Toby and Jess didn't seem to be the enemies she had made them. And, the vice-captain, Jacob, had said she should try out again and would be considered fairly next year if she did try out... and they were losing Cameron and Keith... and Tev left for flying school apparently so the only regular they would have is Jacob, then Toby would probably be the best choice to step up and it was unlikely there would be a gifted new beater in the wings or at least two for reserves so she did stand a good chance... she just hoped the fact that she publicly stepped up and apologized to the whole team for her behavior during her second year try-outs would count for something. At least she meant it. And, that wasn't humiliating like the fact she freaked out about a boggart turning into a swarm of bees of all things.

Letting out a sigh her blue eyes went to the staff table and she smiled a bit as she admired the Gryffindor decorations in the hall since they had won the house cup. It was going to be another boring summer in Hawkinge she knew but that was life, she supposed. Besides, she could always take the bus to explore Dover for what seemed like the thousandth time in her life or visit the museum in Hawkinge. And it would give her time to study for next year and work on her swing at least.

User Image

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:54 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

Theo walked into the Great Hall, a big smile on his face because he finally decided that he couldn't let this break up situation get to him any longer. He was confident that he had not done anything wrong and he would stick to that thought. Maybe he did something, but in his eyes, he had no faults or mistakes. It happened and now was time to get over it. Besides, he is twelve and is going to go back to Dortmund to spend time with other youths...whom yes...he eclipsed in skill, but enjoyed the company of. He couldn't wait to go back, but he also couldn't wait for summer itself to start. He would get to get away from this place...away from the girl that decided to do everything in her power to personally destroy their relationship. No...he couldn't let that pop into his head...not anymore. He already suffered through the grief...and easy enough to say the grief was massive, but it didn't effect his work ethic, which he could say he was impressed by.

He sat down...next to Ronna actually, awaiting the announcements of the results. And when Gryffindor was announced the double cup...Quidditch and House Cup, he cheered loudly, glad to hear. He then remembered that he had gotten a few points for Gryffindor...which only won by fifteen points. It made him realize how solid his contribution was, because without his twenty points that he himself allotted, they wouldn't have won. Not to say it was all him, but it made him realize how much of a group effort it was. Without each and every person persevering to get points...it makes it much harder to win. He was glad to know that his contributions mattered.

"I can't believe we won everything! Here I thought Gryffindor may have not gotten the Quidditch Cup because of their loss to Ravenclaw. Guess who was wrong," he said, turning to Ronna and cheering. Soon enough, he calmed down, feeling as if he was too hyped up right now. He needed to calm down a bit, but it was hard when the house got a sweep.

mc2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

Good to see Theo, but where's his other half... Alex?

Ronna smiled leaning on the table and turning to see Theo and said, "Yeah, that quidditch game wasn't something you could bet on... a keeper actually catching the snitch. It is kind of embarrassing for us, but at least the Ravenclaw team has something to laugh about. But, the house cup and the quidditch cup were close ones. But, the fact that the quidditch cup was a close one for us at all I think is a win for Gryffindor, right?"

Suddenly she stopped smiling and said, having missed the news of Theo's and Alex's very public break-up as she usually hit breakfast very early and disappeared before most of her housemates showed up. Last Ronna had known the two second years were still dating after the Cupid's Ball. "You know, it isn't fair to Alex for you to sit next me," She said with a polite smile as she took a sip of coffee. "Weren't you the one earlier in the year lecturing me about taking people's emotions more into consideration?"
User Image

RedEagleEye007

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:29 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

All Theo could do was nod in agreement to her statement about the Keeper catching the snitch. He had not attended the game, but when he had heard about it, he was in complete awe. Mostly because he thought that Gryffindor was practically unstoppable. They seemed like it their first two games where they seemed to win pretty handily. All Theo could imagine was the Ravenclaw's graduate keeper...Richard Drage, coming out of the posts to catch the thing. It must've been an unbelievable sight for the viewers. Must've been like when the goalie scores in Football. It never happened, but when it did...it was truly amazing.

"Yeah, especially with our losing drought from before...but it looks like that is over!" he said to her, sitting there in a giddy silence that was soon interrupted. As soon as he took in what she had said, his smile practically vanished instantly, irritation marking his demeanor. This irritation was not with Ronna either, but rather with Alex. "Trust me...I'd MUCH rather be sitting next to you than her...any day. And quite frankly, I don't care about her emotions right now...just like how she doesn't care about mine," he said to her, irritation shown all in his voice. He hated talking about the girl. "I'm sorry Ronna, I shouldn't be taking this out on you. Alex and I had a pretty bad break up. Hehehe...break up maybe isn't the word because honestly...I didn't ever feel like it was a relationship. Too much arguing...and oh yeah...too much me getting slapped in the face. I assume it is because I was worrying about my grades more than her...but hey, what the h*** am I in school for? I'm not here to please her...I'm here to make my future. So whatever," he told her truthfully. He had gotten time to think about what had happened and had come up with him worrying about his grades more than Alex was the reason for the whole thing. He still didn't feel like it justified anything she did.

"Enough of that...I'm over it now. What are you doing this summer?" he asked her, lying his teeth out on the first part, but he was skilled at lying nonetheless. It would be very hard to even not believe him, but he did expect her to be skeptical.

mc2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:10 am
User ImageUser Image

They broke up. Well that was fast. I mean I could have bet on that but still...

Ronna raised a brow a bit surprised hearing that the two had already broken up-she had expected it to happen eventually, the odds were in the favor of it, but she hadn't expected it to happen so soon. She calmly took another sip of her coffee as Theo vented and then sat her coffee down and her eyes darkened when she heard Alex had slapped Theo. She wasn't overly fond of Alex ever but to slap Theo seemed a bit much. At least when she threw an apple towards Chrash she had the good grace to miss. And the nose she broke as a kid... well he said he did deserve it though she wasn't sure if he was entirely right.

Ronna closed her blue eyes and took a deep breath and said, "Feel free to vent, Theo. I hear it is healthy. I don't tend to take things personally-unless they are directly aimed at me, yours wasn't. Besides, you're totally right grades do come first."

She opened her eyes and let out a laugh and said, "God I sound old and boring talking about how important grades are. Then again, I always liked to be near the top of my class-I was and got advanced correspondence courses in math back before Hogwarts, actually. My special talent, bet you didn't know that one..." She said rolling her eyes. "Anyways, I'm trying out next year for quidditch again, you want me to see if I can get an extra hit on Alex for you while I'm at it? Sorry, I'm joking... I keep things like that objective, sorry, mate. But seriously, sorry about you and Alex."

With a smile she said, "My summer? I'll be back in Hawkinge with my Dad. I mean in the first month I'll probably take the train up to London and go shopping for my school stuff and maybe crash a night or two with my Dad's friend. Study for next year. Go to the batting range... visit the museum in Hawkinge a few times, take the bus over to Dover. Dad and I'll probably go to the sea-side near the end of the summer, we usually do. What about you? Football training again? I mean if you do end up going pro you'll have to hide your a wizard the whole time, you do realize that. Or do you just do it to relieve stress?"
User Image

RedEagleEye007

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:25 am
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

Theo looked at her, actually expecting some kind of Alex appearance...at the worst time possible. He didn't care anymore...because she really over stepped the boundaries by physically smacking him. She did it hard to...which seemed almost as hard as she possibly could. He wasn't going to have that happen to him every single time he made a mistake. He couldn't even begin to imagine what the consequences would be if he made a major mistake. Obviously something even more horrible. He definitely felt like it would be a hard punch...probably to the side of the face. At least...enough to knock him down. He didn't expect anything less...and of course...the gentleman he is wouldn't allow him to hit her back, despite how much he would want to. Getting hit by a woman was always a lose-lose situation. You either do one of two things, take it and get ridiculed or hit back and be labelled as a woman abuser. Anyone who told you otherwise probably doesn't know.

"No, no, no, I'm not going to vent. I'm done with it...with her. She took it too far now. She broke up with me too...that is the greatest part. She probably figured I would try to do it first to save my pride, which I was pretty sure I was going to do," he said, chuckling to himself a bit. It wasn't really a 'haha' kind of chuckle...more like a "I hate that" kind of annoyed chuckle. He was tired of hearing about the girl. Alex this...Alex that...so many questions from friends that just annoyed him even more every time it came up.

"I was always good at math too. I was a great writer too, which is my secret talent that I don't indulge in very often anymore," he said to her, smiling a bit. Ronna always brought out the more natural side of him. He never knew why, but he was always himself. Sometime he had tried to be too...nice...when he was with Alex...well, at least, when they had started to date that is. He definitely knew that he couldn't do that anymore because it turned out extremely bad for him. He would try to be himself in his next relationship. And if the girl didn't like it, she was going to have to do one of two things...leave...or deal with it.

Theo was glad to see she had an eventful summer planned and when she asked him whether he was doing training again, he solemnly nodded, the brightest of smiles on his face. "Yeah! Going back to Dortmund, Germany to their youth academy. I can't wait...just gotta wait another two and a half weeks. I'm not going to be back until the end of summer so I got to get my school shopping done before the trip," he said to her, smiling. "I plan on playing pro Ronna. If it keeps going as expected I should be playing for someone big someday. And I have no problem hiding that I am a wizard. Besides, I am pretty sure that I don't enjoy anything in the wizard world more that football," he told her truthfully, realizing that he didn't really like the game Quidditch. Maybe it was the fact that he had missed the team both years he had tried out, but that was beside the point. He couldn't give up on football now, because he was just starting to eclipse the very best in the world. He was ranked number five now for his age, because of his signing to Dortmund of course.

mc2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

It seems like a waste to hide your magic all the time, but each to their own I suppose...

Ronna frowned a bit at Theo's reaction when she brought up Alex and merely nodded and glanced at her mug of coffee for a moment figuring she wasn't going to press the matter. Theo seemed a bit bitter about the whole thing but he was justified to his privacy. She glanced back to Theo when he mentioned that he was always good at math, too. And, then he mentioned that he was a great writer and it was his secret talent. She sort of felt inadequate compared to the younger Gryffindor, she had to always put a bit of extra effort in writing and essays and then he was going to go to Germany again to train in football again in what always seemed like a fairly prestigious football academy.

"I was always more of a baseball fan than a football fan," Ronna admitted with a smile, "anyways I've always wanted to be more of a superhero than anything else as ridiculous as that sounds so giving up magic would be a waste for me... I figure I can fight for justice better using magic than giving it up. Then again, Dad wants me to be a lawyer... guess I'll have to crush his dreams one of these days when I go into law enforcement..." She smiled with a kind of helpless shrug before she took another sip of her coffee.

Thinking she said suddenly, "Oh, you said your doing your shopping before your trip to Germany, right? Like I said I planned to pick up my school stuff fairly early in the summer, it gives me a chance to study over the summer: healing class is killing me and the wandlore professor has this sadistic idea that I'm some hardworking, perfectionist because of my wand's wood and I don't have the heart to show him otherwise-even if he is a bit egotistical judging by his classroom rules..." She chuckled and said, "Anyways, I always end up doing my shopping on my own as Dad is busy with his work and his friend doesn't exactly know I'm a witch... why don't we meet up in Diagon Alley during the second week of the summer and do shopping together?"

She cocked her head to the side and smiled, "Would that be okay with you? I mean if you don't want to that's cool too..."

User Image

RedEagleEye007

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:40 am
Valentina La Russa
First year Gryffindor [/c
olor]

As Valentina walked into the great all in the Gryffindor colours. She can not wait till she goes home to see her family and go off to Italy to see the rest of her family. "Finally the end of the year already? Must of spent most of the time sleeping and not turning up to classes again." She said to herself, "Oh well, I am differently going to get told off by my folks." As she took a seat. "Hi all. Who won the house cup?" Valentina asked.  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games