Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:41 am
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Great Hall – Slytherin Table

Mira let the two go at it in their own way. Honestly she didn’t care, the Mitchells name would die with her and her sisters. Their blood however wouldn’t but the blond never really cared for that sort of thing. She wasn’t your typical Slytherin that worried about blood purity and probably never would. Then again her family was all over the map to begin with not that anyone would know that unless they knew there was a connection between the Mitchell and Clarisse families.

Paying little attention to the headmaster as he spoke Mira shook her head.
“No I suppose not.” She said simply. Her sister wasn’t dead and she was still with David so that meant it must have gone well, right? “I’m going to say a bit of both.” She answered with a smile. “Although thankfully she’s not that much of a real annoyance to me anymore.” she admitted. Sure Mira still disliked her sister to know end but she didn’t care whether she was around one way or another. It was just nice to not have the house so… crowded.

When the food was served Mira filled her plate and enjoyed probably one of the best parts of Hogwarts in her opinion. Not, that Leonette couldn’t cook but it was nicer getting what the house elves prepared for them. They went all out and she never got this sort of thing when at home. The joys of being on the lesser line of wealth.

User Image

With: Wendy & Evander

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: Sorry it took so long.

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

The Forgotten Weasley
mc2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:50 am
User Image

User Image

Devonte made his way to his table, taking a seat. He was one of the first ones here, surprisingly, save for a few other early birds. It was the end of the year feast, and he'd be lying if he didn't say it wasn't one hell of a year. He had made a few enemies, gotten himself a few detentions, and safe to say, he had made quite a name for himself. He had even made it onto the quidditch team his first year!

Layton, on the other hand, had done pretty much nothing. He knew that he tried out for the Hufflepuff team, but he only made it on as a reserve, which Dev couldn't help but laugh at.

First year ║ Slytherin ║ Pureblood ║ Chaser

OOC: (Open for interaction.)

Quote:

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:08 pm
Oh, my dear, where have you been?
So near, so far, so in-between...
What have you heard?
What have you seen?
Oh, tell us, are you big or small?
To try this one or try them all?
It's such a long, long way to fall...
How can you know this way not that?
You choose the door, you choose the path!
Perhaps you should be coming back-
Another day, another day!
And nothing is quite what it seems.

User Image
V I O L A N T E
F A Y E
L I L L A N T I N E

SlytherinFirst YearPurebloodAdopted

Vio had enjoyed her first year, though she'd be glad to no longer be one of the youngest people in the school come September. The break from schoolwork that the summer would bring would be nice as well. She thought she was quite clever, but she didn't really like doing homework or listening to lectures in classrooms. At least she enjoyed her house. Slytherin was always interesting. She would have been bored out of her mind in Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff, and she wasn't what you could call 'Gryffindor material'.

She sat down silently next to Devonte, them being some of the only people to arrive at the table early. She didn't really mind the other first year, but she didn't think they could really be called 'friends' either. She hadn't really found a group of friends yet. She would have liked to be friends with Antigone, but her cousin seemed to actively avoid her. Probably because she was scared of her brother, who would probably spend the feast glaring at Vio. Let him. he didn't intimidate her. It didn't matter, anyways. She'd find friends eventually.

"Congratulations on making the quidditch team," she told the blond boy politely. "Everyone says it's rare to make it your first year." She hadn't gone to see any games this year, spending her weekends exploring the castle and surrounding grounds, but maybe she would next year. If Slytherin played well. She was fairly sure they weren't winning the Quidditch cup tonight.

OOC:
AlphaApex

Oh, how will you find your way?
No time for tears today!
So many doors, how did you choose?
So much to gain, so much to lose...
So many things got in your way...
No time today, no time today!
Be careful not to lose your head;
Remember what the Dormouse said!
Did someone pull you by the hand?
How many miles to Wonderland?
Please tell us so we'll understand....

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:15 pm
User Image

___________________________________________________________________________________
sσмє тнιиɢs scяαтcн тнє sυяғαcє ωнιℓє σтнєяs sтяιкє αт чσυя sσυℓ

User Image

Mixed feelings of the upcoming summer unnerved her anxieties, Camila chewed her fingernails down to the skin, almost completely unconscious of the fact that she was even doing it. (She just ran out of her stock of sweets, which certainly explained the extra pudge beneath her uniform.) As the heel of her Mary Jane's clicked against stone, she meandered through the double doors then eyed the perilously long four tables and the students already situated there before she advanced on the Slytherin Table. So far, the only familiar face she noticed was their first year chaser, Devonte, she would've sat across from him to start a tangent on how the Hufflepuffs must've rigged the game, somehow. But didn't feel up to the conversation. She still couldn't believe how many scores the badgers made this past season, it was ridiculous! Speaking of which, she never did chew Ryan's out for missing the damn quaffle so many times; she wouldn't have put it past him to throw the game in exchange for a few essays or the answers to one of the upcoming OWL's. But dwelling wouldn't help any longer, and besides, she had bigger things to worry about. Like possibly being chosen as next year's vice-captain! The choices were slim, she didn't think Yaxley would choose Kenneth or Yvonne, they're all in the same year, so they'll all be graduating together. Which, really, only left her, unless, of course, Mira or Benji gets it. But then again... Yaxley is close to Moreau, maybe not snogging in broom closets close, but close enough.

She chewed off the last piece of hangnail; her fingers felt raw, almost naked without her typical long claws. With nothing left to chew, she reached the long table, slid into a seat and perched herself in solitude. She doesn't want to go home... Of course, Camila was just being selfish, but she'd never actually admit it. If going home means having to put up with a bratty step-brother, and five adopted siblings, she'd rather hide out in the dungeons with the house elves all summer long than go home! But that's not really an option, is it...?

Is it.....?
        [OOC:// ]

╔════════════════════╗
═━┈ Fourth Year Chaser┈━═
End of the Year Feast
Dressed in:
Slytherin Uniform
14 yrs5' 3"142lbs
╚════════════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:39 pm
User Image

User Image

Devonte looked to his side as he noticed Violante sitting next to him again. He really didn't mind. It wasn't like he actually liked her, he just hadn't found any reason to dislike her yet. And apparently, neither had she. The only person he could say he truly liked in his year, or any year for that matter, was Hamilton, and that was probably mostly due to the fact that they shared the same mindset, for the most part.

She brought up the fact that he made the quidditch team his first year, and shrugged his shoulders when she said it was rare to make it your first year. If he was being honest, it wasn't like it was hard. There weren't exactly people lining up to make the team at their first practice, and besides, he was sure the other first years paled in comparison to him. Even the second years did."Thanks. Although I can't speak for the other teams, making it wasn't that hard. Although I was probably the only first year who actually knew how to ride a broom."

OOC:

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:54 pm
I hear singing, I hear singing-
Singing to me, the damned girl!
And to the waxing moon...
I hear the birds singing;
To my beauty, my beauty...
And to the growing night.

User Image
M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

SLYTHERINFOURTH YEARBLOOD TRAITOR

Morven was relieved yet another school year was over. Generally, she enjoyed her summers, so long as her sisters left her alone. Though she'd probably have to put up with Rat Face more than usual, as he was now dating Elsie. She didn't see that lasting very long. Shaking her head a little, she sat down next to Camila, glad she wouldn't have to sit alone. Next year was OWLs, ugh. She hated tests, and she doubted she would enjoy having to study hard for all her classes. Maybe she should have taken less electives. She'd been such an idiot when she was twelve, and now she was almost fifteen. "I'm so glad it's almost summer," she groaned to her friend. "I'm done with this year. Done."

OOC:
Essy ze Ninja

The dearly beloved daughter,
Is now a dead and buried girl!
Tell me my girl, who has damned you?
Over there on the moor and in the corn...
Take my body, my rings, and my dress-
Under the moon they have burned with me.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:15 pm
What have you heard?
What have you seen?

User Image
V I O L A N T E
F A Y E
L I L L A N T I N E

Vio noticed his confidence- or arrogance, call it what you liked, in his quidditch playing abilities. People called it confidence if you were actually good at it, arrogance if you weren't nearly as good as you thought. She'd never seen him play, so she couldn't really be the judge of that. "Do you have a broom at home, then?" she asked. She'd never flown until she'd come to Hogwarts, but she'd always wanted to at least try beforehand. She had no interest in playing Quidditch, but flying was alright. "Did your brother try out for his house team?"

OOC:
AlphaApex

No time for tears today!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:42 pm
User Image

___________________________________________________________________________________
sσмє тнιиɢs scяαтcн тнє sυяғαcє ωнιℓє σтнєяs sтяιкє αт чσυя sσυℓ

User Image

Balling her hands together to hide the evidence of her troubles, she propped her chin against her knuckles and dropped both elbows on to the hard wooden table top, then greeted Morven with an enthused smile, more or less, anyways. If her friend was in good spirits, who the hell was she to knock her off that pedestal? ”Me too,” Camila lied. What? It was just easier that way. She meant no harm by it, it wasn't the sort of lie to turn around and bite her in the arse. Not like some of the lies she's come up with... ”That so?” Bemused with her fellow Slytherin's antics, a cheeky little smile spread across her thin lips as she then quite dramatically added, ”An' what's so bad about this year than any other? Hmmmm?” She didn't even want to speculate, not really. Not if it had to do with a certain someone whose name started with 'Benji' but really rhymes with 'arsehat'. It probably had to do with Elsie, when didn't it? Camila knew all too well what that felt like.

[OOC:// ]

╔════════════════════╗
═━┈ Fourth Year Chaser┈━═
End of the Year Feast
Dressed in:
Slytherin Uniform
14 yrs5' 3"142lbs
╚════════════════════╝

The Forgotten Weasley

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

UnSingle | Unwillingly Adopted | Muggleborn

Thane couldn't believe how early he was actually arriving to the Feast, even more surprised he was attending at all! If he were perfectly honest, which never happened often, he usually hid out in the dungeons since this was usually one of the quietest times down there until Kalin found his hiding spot and dragged him to the feast either sitting at the Slytherin table to ensure he didn't run or dragging him to the Gryffindor table. Usually the latter. Lately he didn't mind when the other boy would drag him places since they usualy led to them at least kissing once. Or twice if he had his way. Actually, if he really had his way they would've passed by "simple pecks" a long time ago and be smack dab in snog central. But the Gryffindor was too afraid of his older brother as well as wanting to "take it slow." And he was pretty sure it would be worse not better once they were actually home with the guy. Ugh brothers, ultimate c**k-block.

No one seems to love or understand me
And all the hard luck stories they keep handing me
Where somebody shines the light
I'll be coming on home tonight
Bye bye blackbird

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:32 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Great Hall - Slytherin Table

Mira walked into the Great Hall and wondered why. Why sit with the Slytherins? Honestly she would be happy sitting at the Ravenclaw table with Timothy but unfortunately she couldn’t bring herself to sit anywhere other than with her house. Taking a seat at the Slytherin Table about two seats down from Camila and Morven, Mira glanced over at the Ravenclaw table. She found her cousin and her sister Grace easily enough but when didn’t see David or Leonette she found herself glancing over to the Gryffindor table. Sure enough they were together, why be surprised?

Looking back to the Ravenclaw table Mira wondered where Timothy was. He was her boyfriend – that still felt weird to say – and she allowed being at least a little curious as to whereabouts he was. Though she could also wonder where Benjamin was but really why would she? Her boyfriend’s best friend was hardly someone she worried about. Of course chances were he’d show up just to bother the hell out of Morven. Honestly if there was anyone she felt sorry for it would be that red headed girl. Not that Mira felt sorry for anyone other than Timothy and herself.

User Image

With: Two seats down from Camila & Morven

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: ---

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:54 pm
User Image

User Image

Devonte shook his head when she brought up having a broom at home. "Well, no, not one of my own. My mother has one of her own from when she was in school, but it's an antique, so there's no way she'd let me fly that. Not that it's hard to fly one, anyway."

He shook his head again at her last question, although he guessed other people would say that he did. "Reserve. But, he tried out for seeker, so he knew what he was getting into. It was a given as soon as he stepped onto the field that he wouldn't make the main team."

OOC:

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:23 am
I hear singing, I hear singing-
Singing to me, the damned girl!
And to the waxing moon...
I hear the birds singing;
To my beauty, my beauty...
And to the growing night.

User Image
M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

SLYTHERINFOURTH YEARBLOOD TRAITOR

Morven wrinkled her nose at that 'hmmm?' but shrugged carelessly. This year hadn't been awful, not like her first year when she was still getting used to transformations, but it hadn't been great either. She felt like she'd been stuck in some sort of limbo between lower and upper classman, and she didn't have a ton to look forward to next year. "The schoolwork," she said finally. "And the professors and the exams- and my eldest sister's boyfriend's moved in with her, so she'll be busy all summer, and my other sister's boy toy finally asked her out- or she asked him out, I can't remember which one grew a pair first... Not that it matters. But I'll be stuck third wheeling them. All summer. You have to come save me at some point, before there's a gruesome double homicide." She could already picture Elsie and Rat Face having the run of the cottage by the sea, contaminating every inch of it with their saliva exchanges, while Newlyn happily left them to it and stuck to Hogsmeade and her own boyfriend. Honestly, she was never going to consider Miles her friend, but he was a decent mock older brother, which was what he would be if he and Newlyn got married. Rat Face... she hoped this was a quickie fling thing, because she had her limits.

OOC:
Essy ze Ninja

The dearly beloved daughter,
Is now a dead and buried girl!
Tell me my girl, who has damned you?
Over there on the moor and in the corn...
Take my body, my rings, and my dress-
Under the moon they have burned with me.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:34 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx мαιsιε яεε∂ xx███████xxxxget your facts straight, then distort them as you please.

Second Year | | Twelve | | Slytherin | | Single | | Half-Blood

Maisie walked out into the Great Hall, immediately parting from her brother's side and making it over to the Slytherin table. This year had been...what, successful? She actually began talking to someone, which was definitely an accomplishment, but whether they were friends? That was questionable. All Maisie had done was help him study, would that really invoke friendship? She wasn't sure. Either way, it was something, wasn't it? She was finally interacting with people. While Maisie wasn't really sure where she stood with Louie -- she'd finally started using his nickname despite her hatred for them -- and really, she wasn't sure if it mattered. She finally had someone to talk to, which was good, even if it was someone whom seemed as dimwitted as he.

A quick scan of the Slytherin table told her that he wasn't there, which meant, for now at least, Maisie wouldn't have anyone to talk to. She'd have to keep herself company, maybe even for the entirety of the feast. She could always go over to the Ravenclaw table and interrupt whatever conversation her brother was having, she had no objections to that. She wasn't mad at him..for now, of course, so she could just walk over there, she saw many of the older students do so without hesitation, and what would she be missing here? Meaningless gossip? Fights between the bratty girls? It wouldn't be terrible to walk over there, at least she would have someone to talk to... Taking her seat, Maisie decided she'd wait. The table wasn't particularly full quite yet, and it was just the beginning, the feast hadn't even started yet.

uniform x ooc :: - - -

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:24 pm
I see you in my head and eye.
Your eyes are vacant and your mouth is bright.
And all you say are things I don't want to hear...
So I smash my hands against my broken ears...
We'll be the thoughts that you were warned about!
We are the shadows in your basement!
Oh, we've been watching you sleep.
We know your tricks, we know all your bad habits...
We know your secrets, we know what you've lost...
We sneak into your closet and have dinner with the skeletons!

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰˢᵉᶜᵒᶰᵈ ʸᵉᵃʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander ignored the slightly sick feeling in his stomach as he sat down. He just had the strangest sense of... foreboding. He hadn't gotten any letters from his parents in a longer while than usual, and it made him instantly suspicious that they were keeping something from him. Of course, they were probably keeping a lot of things from him, but this seemed like something different. Whatever it was, he wasn't looking forward to going home, and he wasn't very hungry. The only thing he had to look forward to was the tongue lashing Anti was sure to get for marring the family name by being sorted into Ravenclaw once they got home. Father would probably make Mother do it, unless he was really angry. He usually just ignored Vander's sister, but if he actually got upset with her, well, this, the older brother wanted to see.

OOC:
mc2

All along you've been asking what's wrong with me!
We are the cracks in all you dream about!
We are the noises in your attic,
We'll be the people you were warned about!
We are the monsters in your closet!
Now despite your hopes, despite your prayers, you're broke like us.
We watch you when you're asleep, we hear as you grind your teeth...
We're always wearing smiles, but we're never what they seem.
You run when you're awake, but we still kill you when you dream!

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:40 pm
What have you heard?
What have you seen?

User Image
V I O L A N T E
F A Y E
L I L L A N T I N E

Vio was puzzled as to how he had any more experience than the rest of them, in that case, as they'd all taken the same Flying class. Maybe he'd thought himself less clueless to begin with? "If he's a reserve he'll have a better chance of snagging the actual spot," she countered with a shrug. "Though it depends if he's first... second... third... I wouldn't know too much about it. I've never been very into sports." She smiled slightly. "Looking forward to your summer? I am."

OOC:
AlphaApex

No time for tears today!

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games