Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Artist Junkyard Chatter and Picture Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:37 pm
User Image

Fun in photoshop. I was feeling a little different today and I said "Hell with clean lines, let's go with messy" and this was born.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:06 pm
Sheol Zone
Mm. Now that I have a moment or two to appreciate..

Sphyxie, luv, I adore her outfit. Especially the collar and ripped up stockings. <3

Baby~ Aww.. That's adorable. xD The details are great.

Shini, I prefer your new style of inking, and the colors are wonderous. I especially like the albino looking dude in the back xD

Kaky... Holy crap. That's the cutest oppossum ever. That's fantabulous.

And as for the touchpad debate. It ******** sucks balls! Never let anyone convince you otherwise! I spent 24+ hours on the lineart alone!, which is finished, and ended up letting someone else color it. <3 I heart mortalfate!

Erm, the picture.. as said.. is finished. But.. I dun think I can post it. e.e I drew my first d**k. Lmao. Though, it's flaccid, but still. If you want to see it, I direct you to my yaoi-gallery. Sheol's yaoi stuff. Granted, it's the only piece so far.. But oh well.

<3 Thanks for the comments.
I can't see it....I've gone to the site and I've gone to submissions, but it tells me that there are none.... confused  

Manda_Tifa

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:54 am
Manda_Tifa
Sheol Zone

Sphyxie, luv, I adore her outfit. Especially the collar and ripped up stockings. <3

Shini, I prefer your new style of inking, and the colors are wonderous. I especially like the albino looking dude in the back xD

And as for the touchpad debate. It ******** sucks balls! Never let anyone convince you otherwise! I spent 24+ hours on the lineart alone!, which is finished, and ended up letting someone else color it. <3 I heart mortalfate!

Erm, the picture.. as said.. is finished. But.. I dun think I can post it. e.e I drew my first d**k. Lmao. Though, it's flaccid, but still. If you want to see it, I direct you to my yaoi-gallery. Sheol's yaoi stuff. Granted, it's the only piece so far.. But oh well.

I can't see it....I've gone to the site and I've gone to submissions, but it tells me that there are none.... confused
its pr0nz, hun. you need an account. e_e;  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:08 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Comments:

'How could she help herself? She longed to welp cubs of her own, despretely, she'd longed to raise cubs of her very own. To pass on her knowlage. To love and be loved, to nurture. She had gotten her wish; to raise pups. Pups of her very own. But she is evil, a sin's vein to the world, and god became irritatable that his murciful angels had given her cubs, and with scorn, he'd put the blood lust on the mother, and she is now barren. She got her wish, yet she will never have it fully fufilled.'

an image of a short story of NG. She wanted to be a mommy more then anything.

NG (C) K. 'UglyCoyoteNG' B. '06.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:13 am
UglyCoyoteNG
Manda_Tifa
Sheol Zone

its pr0nz, hun. you need an account. e_e;
Oh that makes sense...*duh* I hate making accounts just to look at things though......Ah well...maybe I can talk Sheol into emailing it to me or something.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:37 am
UglyCoyoteNG
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Comments:

'How could she help herself? She longed to welp cubs of her own, despretely, she'd longed to raise cubs of her very own. To pass on her knowlage. To love and be loved, to nurture. She had gotten her wish; to raise pups. Pups of her very own. But she is evil, a sin's vein to the world, and god became irritatable that his murciful angels had given her cubs, and with scorn, he'd put the blood lust on the mother, and she is now barren. She got her wish, yet she will never have it fully fufilled.'

an image of a short story of NG. She wanted to be a mommy more then anything.

NG (C) K. 'UglyCoyoteNG' B. '06.

Aww...Very sad. Very nicely done  

Sirus Jin

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:21 pm
This is a Gift Quilt to Leyla's baby...which is also taking forever. The piecing together just took tooo long...Of course, it is unfinished. This is just the top

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:17 pm
ZOMFG.
Okay, this drawing totally rocks.
I was watching 6Teen earlier and after re-re-re-watching all the clips I've saved of Jude being a goof, I got the urge to draw, and I let myself try to mimic the show's art style, AND adapt my fursona to it.
I'm actually pretty damn happy with this. If anything, this might be the morale boost I need to actually make it through tonight's work shift. XD
But anyways, enjoy! biggrin

User Image

PS : Jude rocks, hardcore.
So here's Jude being a goof, in two parts! biggrin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LlHEdZ5FWo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fyt1WE9P8Ok

Sonya Khatsworth

Zella L.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:15 pm
For Kago all the way:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/42040170/  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:57 am
Zella L.
For Kago all the way:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/42040170/

*imtates Danny* Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! *says it about 50 more times while driving you insane* biggrin ..Really thanks. *hugs* ^_^

*faves and saves a copy*  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:37 pm
Something I've wanted to do for a while....

User Image

Sirus as a naga xd  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:36 am
very awsome. Sirus makes a smexy naga xD

And, I guess I'll show off a couple things I did recently, nothing that amazing *shrugs*

User Image
Painting I had to do for my color theory class. I didn't draw the picture, just traced and transfered it from the reference (which was allowed, the teacher taught us how to do it xD The class isn't about how well you draw, it's just how well you can use colors.)

I need to somehow get some of my drawing class drawings scanned and uploaded someday, I did some pretty cool ones, specially my still life xD But they are on big paper that won't fit in meh scanner, so who knows. Maybe someday :3

User Image
A picture I drew that I'm sending to my friend who is in boot camp. Gonna ink and CG it on the comp, though. So look forward to seeing the finished project =3

User Image
Sorry for the darkness, was trying to scan out of my sketchbook without ripping out the page, so it got kinda messy. Cruddy picture of Krystal getting a tattoo on her back, and Nyx there for support (and to laugh at her for being such a baby 'cause she's like hte real life me, she can't tolerate pain xD) I'm not that happy with how it came out, at all, so I may or may not finish inking/cging it. I dont' know yet.  

Shinigami Whistle

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:14 am
Kago- That picture is so awsome. Love the new style you are playing around with. And do more fun ferals (my favorite subject matter to draw X3)

Rainy- Looks like you had fun on photoshop. XD Also love the blanket. I need to learn to sew one day.

NG- Oh I like it, though for some reason I want to make NG's eyes more neon glowy in the dark. Poor NG though, no babies. She could always be Aeden's mother. They would look good together being they are both often half starved. rofl

Doomie- awsome I love it. The style came out great and the pose is perfect. I only saw a couple of episodes of that series, but Jude was easily my favorite. XD

Zella- Pretty, but poor Danny. Hope the dragon doesn't eat him. XD

Sirus- Nothing to say but Sirus is mine (steals smexy naga boy away) I love it and you better color it or I will hunt you down.

Shinigami- O.o isn't color theory fun. I took a class last year, but it was four thousand level so no tracing for us. Didn't mind though, it was one of my favorite classes because the subject matter was completely open and all you had to do what ever color theory we were working on. Which reminds me, I finally took some pictures over the summer but I never did display any of them.

First one was from my first panting class ever. Second painting of my life and I think it came out great. Was a monochrome painting based off a photo.

User Image

Next three are from the color theory class I had. Only had a week for each one, so they are nothing spectacular.

Dragon cause dragons are cool

User Image

Aeden looking at a butterfly cause butterflies are cool

User Image

Aeden all Crazy/Afraid/Bleeding cause torturing him is cool. XD

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:29 am
Wow, Kriss....I could never come up with anything half as amazing for my painting classes.....I envy you.... crying

They are very beautiful, by the way.... heart  

Manda_Tifa

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:04 am
Krystal - Thanks so much! I love all of them. The color theory one looks really nice. And I love the sketches of Kyrstal and Nyx! I can't imagine getting a tattoo, it looks like it hurts so much!

Kriss - Thanks, I think I will color it if I can figure out what color I'd make the tail...
As for the paintings...I wish I had that skill! The one where Aeden is looking at the butterflies reminds me of the RP we did heart  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games