Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:21 pm
User Image

David Sinclair League
[UNSORTED]

House: Unsorted
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 11
Blood: The son of a squib and witch from pureblood families
Year at Hogwarts: First Year
Wearing: school uniform in plain black

She has a bad temper? Hmm...

David swallowed at Catharine's words and said, "I suppose that sounds better 'pupil' of my mother of course that thought is kind of scary. She might also try to teach you her tricks and ways... but she does got elegance down and she does have a sweet side to her."

He heard Catharine's whispered words about her temper and raised a brow surprised. He was such a pacifist, the idea of her temper surprised him and terrified him some. At least she hated her temper.

He forced a smile as she nudged his shoulder and said, "Oh I can teach you table etiquette. I learned that at like five. How to walk like a lady... yeah, you probably should go to my mom for that."

StudiousDemoness
Little Grey Sparrows
Sukoshi Doku

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:22 pm
User Image

For a moment Catharine had been worried that David, seeming her only friend besides Kas would turn on her. She did recall him saying something about friction between his parents. Tempers were probably...things he avoided. Yet here he was, not getting up and leaving the boat. Which he still had the power to do or asking her to leave him be. He was clearing forcing, a smiling at her.

She gave him a weak one back, not yet sure she had crossed the whole back in good trust line. Steadying herself internal for the rejection, she said jokingly, "Oh, I'm sure you've a lovely lady's walk, but just in case it embarrasses you. I think I'll just take the table etiquette lessons . . . Thank you."

She said last bit with a touch of a serious tone. Even if he didn't want her to sit next to him or to be his friend. He hadn't shunned her outright. Which was better than what she would have expected and far above what she knew others would have done.

[{o.o.C }]

mc2
Little Grey World

StudiousDemoness

Intellectual Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Wall Street 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:42 pm
User Image

David Sinclair League
[UNSORTED]

My head is beginning to hurt.

David stared at Catharine and sighed at her joke. He didn't know what to say. With a long sigh he turned his head and pulled out the bottle of Excedrin and took out two pills and popped them and swallowed them with ease. Putting the bottle back in his pocket he stared across the lake and said quietly, "Table etiquette isn't that complicated... it'll only take an hour tops to teach you. I can spare an hour."

He glanced back at her and said, "I only know how to walk like a proper gentleman." His humor seemed drained by Catharine's anger. His guard had gone up again and he seemed relatively humorless and serious once again.

StudiousDemoness
Greycast
Sukoshi Doku

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:19 pm
User Image

Right there were worst things than being shut out. It was David being guarded which hurt...a lot. He had been the first friend from before even Kas. The whole train things had been so opening for her and now it was like a walls coming down again. She could feel the edge of her worries around and it took everything in her not to bolt from the boat. She didn't like hard spots and she hated making others live through them.

Taking a deep breath she took off the cloak and handed it to him, she glanced at him saying very causally and quietly, "Well, if your are popping pills to deal with me than that is normally a sign that I should leave. If you still want to friends after, than...I don't know, we might not be in the same House. Still same year, so we can still say hi."

Somehow, she wasn't sure how, she actually managed a smile. Then dusted off her robe and looked across the boat at Kas. Still managing the miracle smile, "I'm going to stretch legs for a bit. I can't stand sitting much longer with no movement. Plus this boat is a touch crowded and she was here first"

She tilted her head towards the girl with the lantern. Suddenly realizing her miracle smile wasn't so much a miracle as natural. Well then again she was talking to Kas and not David. So it might not count. Still she'd had better leave before it turned south. Stepping with as much care as she could from the boat, she remember to do one last thing. Turning back to David she said, "If the offer is still open I'd really like those lessons."

Then without another glance back (clean cuts and all) she stepped fully out of the boat and stretched. Perhaps this would be a chance to learn more about the others. Knowledge after all was through experience and you experience knowledge talking to only group of people. Nice as they maybe.

[{o.o.C }]

mc2
Greycast

StudiousDemoness

Intellectual Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Wall Street 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:36 pm
User Image

David Sinclair League
[UNSORTED]

Great... first normal interaction and I turn it to...

David narrowed his eyes at Catharine as she got out of the boat and he took his cloak from her. His face was rather hardened and impassive, though Catharine's words stung and her leaving hurt even more. His fear of conflict, which made him prone to tension headaches, had just caused worse tension. He didn't even know how to explain the situation to Catharine: she made it sound so dirty.

His face remained impassive as she spoke when her last words surprised him and she said that if the offer for the lessons were still open she'd like them. He took a deep breath and forced a smile, despite the feeling as if he had been slapped by Catharine, "I'm a man of my word, Catharine. Of course those lessons are still on the table."

As she turned to leave without another glance he turned back to his remaining boat mates and let out a long sigh and pinched the bridge of his nose and held his head back. He was far better at playing the game, he supposed, then making genuine friends.

StudiousDemoness
Greycast
Sukoshi Doku

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:49 pm
User Image
Ellie Lynch
qυιεт ρεσρℓε нαvε тнε ℓσυ∂εsт мιи∂s αи∂ συɢнт тσ вε ωαтcнε∂
Unsorted↬First Year↬Pure-Blood↬Clothing

───────────────────────────────────────────────────
Ellie glanced from Catherine's leaving figure to David's somewhat slightly remorseful expression. Feeling a bit out of place from the suddenly chilled atmosphere, she stared down and plucked at the hem of her dress before speaking. "Well...What's your name? I'm sure you know ours by now, and I'm terribly sorry for not noticing you before," Her eyes flicked up to the girl holding the lantern and her lips curved up into what she hoped was a friendly but apologetic smile.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────
Greycast
Piera Touko
mc2

Sukoshi Doku

Beloved Hunter

Piera Touko

Dedicated Poster

6,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:09 pm
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________

————————υиѕσятє∂
    ————————♡ ♡you're rightнαℓf-вℓσσ∂
    User Image
    .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. Piera Tucker .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..

oooPiera stared with wide eyes as one of the girls, the olive skinned one with shorter sleek black hair and silver eyes, spoke to her, asking if she was alright. Nodding vigorously, her braided pigtails flopped about.

"Yes, sorry. Um, thank you." She stumbled in reply but then gave a tentative friendly smile at the girl and the red headed boy who was smiling at her. Dad always said that you would always make friends if you smiled. Though she was still really embarrassed because everyone was looking at her now, but they soon returned to their conversations, putting her at ease.

They were all talking about the subject that all of them were wondering: what house each of them would be sorted into. Piera heard Slytherin being thrown around a lot and Ravenclaw, but not much about Gryffindor or more importantly, Hufflepuff. Then the nice girl who had asked if she was alright prompted her to join the conversation. Sitting up straighter in excitement, the pigtailed girl said,
                          "Well, my dad was in Hufflepuff. He said a lot of his family were in there too. But my mom wants me to be in Ravenclaw. I don't really have a preference though."

However her voice was a little muted from having been quiet for so long so they might not have heard her as they continued conversing. The others seemed to get impatient for the boat to take off though and stood up and got out to stretch while Piera stayed put.

But as they all stood, one of the other quieter girls addressed Piera, askng her name and apologizing for not noticing her sooner. To which the eleven year old girl shook her head, her braids whipping about yet again as she replied,
                          "Oh no, my mom is always telling me I need to speak up more and not stare... But um, I don't know all of your names. I'm Piera though. Piera Tucker."

σut σf crαck?!ooSorry I'm so late in replying!

ωhεɾε Black Lake shore. ooooo ωσи∂єяιиg I wonder if there's a preferred house. ooooo ωเtђ Four other first years.

StudiousDemoness

mc2

Sukoshi Doku

Greycast

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:23 pm
    User Image

David Sinclair League
    [UNSORTED]

Might as well make the most of who is left.

David sighed and slipped on his cloak that Catharine had left and even in the darkness noticed the girl, Piera, had two mismatched eyes. Heterochromia iridum... a rare condition, it was interesting to see. He strained his ears to hear her quiet voice and heard that her Dad was a Hufflepuff and her mother wanted her to be in Ravenclaw.

She apologized for not speaking up sooner. David's dark eyes evaluated the girl and then glanced across the lake, he was still upset about the incident with Catharine though he didn't show it much. "My name is David League," He said simply, obviously, not seeming to be up for much conversation.

StudiousDemoness
    Greycast
    Sukoshi Doku
    Piera Touko

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
    • Deal Me In 50
    • Married 100
    • Person of Interest 200

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
    • Conversationalist 100
    • Contributor 150
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:01 pm
    I d i s a p p r o v e of what you say....

fallenfallenthekinghasfallen / cryingcryingashelaydying / oncetwiceandthricetheysang / hispitifulohhispooryoungmajesty / weepweepweepohweep / weepyepeopleforyourking

User Image

Kasdeja de Assi

1st Year, _________

╚══════════════════════════╝

✖✖- - -"Kasdeja de Assi."

Kas didn't pay too much attention to the question, his mind focused elsewhere as he eyed the walking figure of Catharine, having nodded in acknowledgement at her words before she had gone off. He wasn't very worried about the spat- - - if one was observant enough, you could see that the girl had done it for the benefit of the other. Kas had not spoken up for the fight as it wasn't something to just interrupt out of the blue. Nodding a greeting to the new girl, Piera Tucker, her name was, the redhead turned to boy across him, a small, reassuring smile on his face.

"Don't worry about Catharine," Kas assured, voice low enough so only David would be able to make out what he was saying. "It's not as bad as you think it is. I think she was more concerned about you than she was the wording." Leaning back, Kas put on another reassuring smile just to make sure.

He liked those two. Both of them were people he could definitely see himself coming to trust, even if it hadn't turned out to be a great start. They were getting along swimmingly before the small slip-up in a choice of words and he had seen a lot of potential in their small group. Despite the happenings, Kas was determined to get it back on track. It was too much for him not to do anything. He'd seen how they all acted with each other, and he was reasonably optimistic about the turn-out of the little play.

Smiling to himself, the redhead brought his hands up to his mouth, cupping them and blowing into them to warm his hands and hide a small smile. The more vivid blue-purpling of his fingertips quickly wiped it away into a frown and quickly tucked them into his pockets, hoping for the best.

.... but I will d e f e n d to my D E A T H your right to say it.

seehiscrownwhereitsadlylays / hescreameduntiltheendofhisdays / hiseyeswideopenhisheadtohang / fatedtodeathbeforehewasgrown / weepweepweepohweep / yourking

mc2

StudiousDemoness

Piera Touko

Sukoshi Doku

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:27 am
      _________________________________________________________________________________________________________

————————υиѕσятє∂
      ————————♡ ♡you're rightнαℓf-вℓσσ∂
      User Image
      .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. Piera Tucker .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..

oooPiera smiled at the boy with dark eyes that introduced himself and replied in kind, "Nice to meet you David." He didn't seem very interested in talking, still seeming down about the olive skinned girl, Catharine's sudden departure.

The grey haired girl glanced at the red head as he stepped a little closer to David and said something she couldn't make out. She supposed he must have known David already...or he was really good at making friends! That was when she noticed how the red head's fingers were almost blue with cold.

"Um...it's Kasja, right?" Piera asked with a friendly smile, not knowing she had gotten his name wrong before continuing, "If you'd like, you could borrow my mittens." The girl held the dark teal mittens out for Kas to take if he chose to. "They're not doing me much good anyway."

σut σf crαck?!ooMittens~

ωhεɾε Black Lake shore. ooooo ωσи∂єяιиg I wonder if there's a preferred house. ooooo ωเtђ Four other first years.

StudiousDemoness

mc2

Sukoshi Doku

Greycast

Piera Touko

Dedicated Poster

6,700 Points
      • Forum Regular 100
      • Dressed Up 200
      • Friendly 100

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:13 am
      User Image

ʻHer bone structure screamsʼ

ʻTouch her! Touch her!ʼ

ʻAnd she's got the curse of curvesʼ

Kat was about to readdress the boy when another student tried to talk with him. She held her tongue thinking that the girl might be better at getting him into the boat then she. Watching it unfold as the young man said some choice words and the the girl proceeded to slap him and him go off to the shore. She was a bit shocked by what had transpired. Walking over to the girl she addressed her first."I'm not sure why you thought that was okay and as I don't want to ruin your first day I will not start you off with detention but you need to mind your manners and never put your hands on another in a harmful way. If you had a house you would have just lost points, so mind yourself and act mature, you are at a prestigious school and need to behave as such."She told the girl walking away before she could have any back talk.

Going over to the boy on the shore she pulled out a chocolate frog box and handed it to him."I am sorry that was uncalled for and she shouldn't have done that. Now you are going to come sit in my boat and go across this lake with me to see the best sight you will ever see. So come on." She grabbed his hand pulled him up and along with her. She felt bad but the journey most go on and so he had to get in the boat.

Reaching the boat holding the other girl already she waited for josh to get in first and called out to the other students. "We are going to set off now, stay in the boats, limbs and all. We will be heading to the boat house so just relax and enjoy the view." She explained, stepping into her own boat and pulling out her wand, she did a quick spell and the boats pushed forward on their own.

They started around the tree covered bend and out came the castle, it was the most beautiful at night and took her breath away every year still. She hoped this memory would stay with these children as it had with her all these years. She watched the castle grow as the headed to the boat house.

ʻI want someone provocative and talkativeʼ

ʻBut it's so hard when you're shallow as a showerʼ

ʻAnd from what I've heard with skin you'll winʼ

User Image

hjcoffman2881

Miss GryffindorK

((Out.Of.Cuddles~ Please post going across the lake and then most to post here.))  
      PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:28 am
      User Image

User Image
      "Broken glass,
      shattered shards.
      As my sweet relents,
      my bitter comes forth.
      Prepare for the end."

Claire was terrified, her breathing sharp and painful as she felt the boat rocked, had it moved?
      Was it all done?

Trying to calm her breathing she shakily moved from her balled up position to look around, any trace of the frigid girl she was completely vanished as her tear streaked face looked beyond broken.
      She was being such an idiot, they hadn't even moved yet.

That's when the boat started to rock and start across the lake.

Claire's eyes widened even more as the pain in her chest grew sharper, "...N-no.." hearing the sloshing of the water hitting the boat and the feeling of the rocking motion caused Claire to start having trouble breathing.

She couldn't have a panic attack...not here...and not in front of these people.
      Claire was supposed to be strong, confident and conniving. Her feelings cold and distant.
      Right now however she felt utterly terrified and helpless.

Pathetic...weak...ruined.

That's when Claire huddled up again, sitting next to the keeper of the keys, or...what was her name again?

Did she say?

When would this horror show be over?

The boat then rocked again and Claire let out a small 'eep' and moved closer to the woman.

My feelings? I'm broken you know?
      Precious thought of mine, "Ruined...ruined..."
      I'm a Unsorted.
      Did you know that I'm a future first year?
      My strings are being pulled. "Exiting tot he boathouse." Out of character.

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
      • Member 100
      • Dressed Up 200

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
      • Conversationalist 100
      • Contributor 150
      • Peoplewatcher 100
      PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:37 am
      I d i s a p p r o v e of what you say....

fallenfallenthekinghasfallen / cryingcryingashelaydying / oncetwiceandthricetheysang / hispitifulohhispooryoungmajesty / weepweepweepohweep / weepyepeopleforyourking

User Image

Kasdeja de Assi

1st Year, _________

╚══════════════════════════╝

✖✖- - -'Kasja?' Kas let out a small sound of amusement and shook his head. Though thankful for the offer- - - he was a bit upset that she had noticed and called attention to it. Still, it was all done with good intentions and Kasdeja was not so callous or uncouth as to disregard that. Turning to Piera, he smiled and shook his head again. "It's Kasdeja, actually. But you can call me Kas, if you wish," he offered with a smile. "I know it's a bit different. And thank you for the offer, but you should keep them on. I'll be fine," he finished, his tone reassuring.

Reassuring. He seemed to be doing it often lately. It was an interesting day. Looking at the view again, he leaned back and lost himself in his thoughts as the boats began to move out. There was only one thing at the moment that he wished for, though, and that was to last until they reached the shore. The tremor in his hands was a constant reminder, as well as the numbing of his digits, of his long overdue dose of death.

.... but I will d e f e n d to my D E A T H your right to say it.

seehiscrownwhereitsadlylays / hescreameduntiltheendofhisdays / hiseyeswideopenhisheadtohang / fatedtodeathbeforehewasgrown / weepweepweepohweep / yourking

mc2

StudiousDemoness

Piera Touko

Sukoshi Doku

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:07 am
      User Image

David Sinclair League
      [UNSORTED]

And the trip begins.

David heard Kas's low voice reassuring him about Catharine. He said that it wasn't as bad as he thought and she was more concerned about him than the wording. Kas didn't quite understand David strived for perfection in almost everything and here he managed to insult someone he liked to call a friend by a slip-up.

He turned his attention to Piera who said the typical 'nice to meet you' in response to him and he said simply, "I can say the same, Piera Tucker."

He shook his head when Piera managed to butcher Kas's full name but turned concerned for what he would like to consider his friend when she offered the mittens: so, Kas was getting worse. Probably, judging from the type of family Kas grew up with admitting weakness wasn't something Kas was going to do, especially to a girl he barely spoke to, even though Piera did seem sincerely kind and well meaning.

His thoughts were interrupted by the goundskeeper who announced they were going to set off and he could not help but think 'finally'. Truth be told he was anxious to know if his mother was right and he was fated to be another Slytherin in the family line. He sat back and did watch as the water and shore passed as the boats moved on their own, meanwhile beating himself up mentally over Catharine.

StudiousDemoness
      Greycast
      Sukoshi Doku
      Piera Touko

{Next post boathouse}  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
      • Deal Me In 50
      • Married 100
      • Person of Interest 200
      The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff
      Gaia's Games
      Mini-Games