Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9ยพ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:08 am
xxxxxxxxxxxx ๐“’๐“ต๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช ๐“’๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐’†๐“ต๐“ต๐’† ๐“. โ„ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช โฆ
โค Unsorted First Year โค Half-Blood โค spacexx

User Image

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

xxxWhy do you care what people think? Are you hooked up to their leash?
                                                    xxxYou know anklebiters ate up your personality
                                                    xxxTry to remember how it felt to just make up your own steps,
                                                    xxxAnd let anklebiters chew up, spit out someone else!

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Clara widened her eyes when the boy literally just pointed a finger at her and implied as if she didn't have common sense. Well, that was really offending! Just because she never said that she was smart aloud didn't mean she wasn't; she admitted her bloody mistake, and he decided to not take it? She didn't care who he was or what was his deal, he was really being a jerk. "Wow, how nice." She said through gritted teeth, as if she was an inch close in swatting him with an encyclopedia, which, obviously she didn't have one right now. She could have used a wand, but that was against the rules, sadly. "Like wow, did you just marry your own attitude for that? You do realize that I mean it when I say sorry, right? It's impolite to assume that I don't have common sense when I literally admitted my mistake. Stupid people don't admit their mistakes as far as I read"

"Anak." Her father Marcus told her as he put his hand on her daughter's shoulder, anyone can tell that they really resemble each other, "It's improper to start a fight like this in a public place, not to mention your first day of Hogwarts."

It was hard to tell if Clara was flushed out of embarrassment for her complexion, her father could have just told her that in Filipino but nooooooo; he had to say it in English infront of him. "But--"

"No."

She looked at her eldest cousin Kenji, who didn't say anything since it was probably because he didn't want to interrupt his uncle. The cousins stared at each other until he sighed, rubbed his forehead, and shook his head as if he didn't have any choice. "I, well, I can't stand here and pretend that you two will be friends for the next seven years. But Diyos mio, just make a bloody truce. I mean, you did hurt his ankle from what I hear." He spoke in what seemed to be a gradual Scottish accent, well, she did hear that he was currently living in Scotland so there was no surprise-- Not to mention Hogsmeade, which according to him was just near the school.

"Yes because an ankle is what excuses him for his attitude despite an apology. Nice." She muttered.

"Clara." The way how Kenji said her name was pretty much translated to her ears as, "Please just listen to me. Just please I've met people like that before I swear to God." At least, for her, she wasn't sure if Kenji used to have salty classmates before. Maybe. Not sure. Hard to tell.

She sighed, she was going to calm herself but, what made her tick off more was when the boy just seemed to dismiss her compliment and use some sort of figure of speech, she could be wrong because she was trying her best to understand him. She didn't live in Scotland or something, but from how she perceive it he might be telling her to shoo her away. She glared at him and said, this time, in a low and cautious voice, "Listen, my da and my cous' probably won't leave me alone if we didn't make this so-called truce. I'm not expecting us to be friends, either. We'll make this deal and we'll go separate ways, how about that?"

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Why you wanna please the world and leave yourself to drop dead?xx
                                                    Someday youโ€™re gonna be the only one youโ€™ve gotxxx
                                                    What do you actually expect? A broken mirror to reflect?xx
                                                    You know, anklebiters gave you a false perceptionxxx

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
                                                    ฦœฮนั‚ะฝ [Kenji, her father, Ruaridh] ฮฑั‚ [Platform 3/4]

โ–  SษชษดษขสŸแด‡ โ–  Aแด›แด›ษชส€แด‡ โ–  Tสœแด‡แดแด‡ Sแดษดษข โ– 

< Out.Of.Character >
                                                    tfw you forgot that your character is a potential Slytherpuff

'Anak' means child/daughter/son btw

Cara Miakitty

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:56 am
Raymond Ara Yuko
Fourth Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth
Reserve Chaser

User Image User Image

Raymond made it to the platform on time with his motherโ€™s assistances. He was grateful because honestly he hated being late. When things were chaotic he couldnโ€™t stand it. His favourite pass time was camping after all. Something that was relaxing with no rushing involved. Turning to his mum, Raymond hated to leave her almost as much as he hated being late. โ€œIโ€™ll see you for the Holidays.โ€ He told her. โ€œYes, I know Raymond. Now go. I donโ€™t want you to miss the train. It should be leaving soon.โ€ She replied back to him. โ€œRight, love you mum. Bye.โ€ He said giving her a hug before pushing his belongings to the loading area.

Walking around the platform with his milk snake Red around his neck, Raymond wondered who he would sit with this time. As it turned out sharing a compartment with someone usually ended as a big surprise. He never had it planned out, something that on one hand bothered him. However, that didnโ€™t mean that having random people join you wasnโ€™t a bad thing.

(Next post Hogwarts Express)

With: No one...

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: Free to join on the train.

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                    Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                    I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                    Slytherin!

โ€ƒ  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:15 am
User Image

The Hogwarts Express

The conductor stepped out of the train, looking around at the students. "Last call for boarding! Last call!" He stepped back in and got the train prepared for moving.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:15 am
User Image

เฎ’ โ™ซ เฎ’ โ™ช เฎ’ โ™ซ เฎ’ โ™ช เฎ’ โ™ซ เฎ’ โ™ช เฎ’ โ™ซ เฎ’ โ™ช เฎ’ โ™ซ เฎ’ โ™ช เฎ’

โ•”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•—
Hide your eyes, we're gonna shine tonight
Sub-atomic never get the best of me
Ain't a DJ gonna save my soul (My soul)
I sold it long ago for rock 'n' roll (Whoa oh)

โ•šxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•

เฎ’ โ™ซ เฎ’ โ™ช เฎ’ โ™ซ เฎ’ โ™ช เฎ’ โ™ซ เฎ’ โ™ช เฎ’ โ™ซ เฎ’ โ™ช เฎ’ โ™ซ เฎ’ โ™ช เฎ’

spaceAvian finished unloading his luggage to the train and went out again to see some faces around the crowd. There was, of course, Gia and Carver. Typical. They were so glued together that he would be surprised if they were dating or caught snogging or something. Not that it concerned it, since the pair didn't really care about his presence and was way out of their league. Nothing much to see here, if you ask him; so he decided to just head to the train and get a compartment until a certain blonde approached him. His head turned around when she called him, and he greeted her with a cordial smile, "Hey, Grace" Part of him just wanted to hold her hand out of nervousness about what result will do if he tried to convince his dad about properly aborting the marriage. Of course, without pissing to whole Avery family and his family tree being on their hit list. However, because of him told him to refrain from doing so because he felt like someone was watching him. The thought of it was never helping for him.

spaceBeing asked about his family made him want to change the subject, but again, he could no longer lie to her. He didn't think Grace would buy it, either; He should bring himself into telling her since they reached to a point of their relationship that they should be trusting each other. Well, he did trust her but it was just, he was yet to shake off his habit of being enclosed. "I'm fi--- I mean, no, not really" He answered her, well that was a narrow start, "I think my dad's pretty much satisfied about my OWLs, unless he was just doing his best overlooking the fact that I got a low one on Herbology and History. Not that I need it for the so-called Ministry Job" He rolled his eyes at the every mention of "Ministry Job". "But anyway, I had to play safe for a while thinking if I could convince my dad to break the marriage. I think playing pretend had to be one of them" Then he heard the call of the conductor for them to get in the train, which made his head turn to the certain direction before looking back to Grace. "I think we should go along. But anyway... How's your summer? NEWTs' driving you nuts?"

โ•”
                                                          xxxxxxDrop the needle when the tape deck blows
                                                          xxxxxxI gotta shout this out so everybody knows
                                                          xxxxxxIf we were all like you in the end

โ•š

xxxxxxxx with [himself] at [Platform 3/4]

โ•”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          xxx((OOC))xxx
                                                          STAFU
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•

โ•—
                                                          Oh, we'd be killing ourselves by sleeping inxxxxxx
                                                          So, hit the lights, I'll do it againxxxxxx
                                                          And keep your cars, and your dogs, and your famous friendsxxxxxx

โ•

เฎ’ Engaged เฎ’ Attire เฎ’ Theme Song เฎ’ xxxxxxxx

murruelecreuset

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:20 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ๐”Š๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ฑ ๐”‰๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ก๐”ฐ๐”ญ๐”ž๐”ฏ ๐”๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ช๐”ข๐”ฏ x
เฎ’ Pureblood เฎ’ Unsorted First Year เฎ’ xxxxx

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

xxx ๐š‚๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š ๐š๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ,
                                                      xxx ๐™ท๐š’๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐šข๐š˜๐šž'๐š•๐š• ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ
                                                      xxx ๐™ธ๐š ๐šœ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š•๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š‘!
                                                      xxx ๐™ป๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šž๐š๐šž๐š›๐šŽ--
                                                      xxx ๐™ฑ๐šž๐š ๐š’๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šœ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š
                                                      xxx ๐š‚๐š˜ ๐š๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‹๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š‘

โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ

Garnet was very torn when he was going to Hogwarts as he, his uncle Laz and his mother apparated here with a 'crack' of sound. Part of him just wanted to insist that he wanted to stay at home and be homeschooled, while the other part of him thought it would mean him escaping from his home. Uncle Topaz's major renovations to the manor just to remove the eerie aura did not change the child's mind it seemed, but he could adjust better for the new look since it didn't seem to look like anything resembling his family's infamous reputation and stigma. He felt like there were people watching them, though he knew he should not be looking at them. Garnet nervously adjusted his arm warmers which were supposed to be covering his burnt scar and told the two adults, "Je ne veux pas รชtre ici. Pourquoi ne puis-je รชtre scolarisรฉ ร  la maison ร  la place?"

"Garnet, you had to. You can't just stay in the house forever." Laz told him then shot a glare on a random wizard who was throwing a look at him, then the stranger got scared and looked away. But to be fair, Laz recently has that vibe going on since the messed up shenanigans, Garnet thought.

"I can if I want to!" He protested abruptly, "Besides, I go outside and help grandma in gardening, doesn't that count as outdoors?"

"Dearest, that's not what we meant. We're talking about you actually going outside and talking with neighbors." His mother told him, which Garnet did not protest against compared to Laz, "Like that with your friend Richard. Didn't you use to hang out with him? What happened to that?"

Garnet let out a groan and told her, "Richard's visiting the house and he has school. Though, I don't like that he's trying to drag me out of the house sometimes." Not that he hated the redhead; he and Richard were best friends and neighbors. However, there were recent times in which Richard's optimistic aura bothered him in a way that it irritated him, only thing was that he tried his best not to say anything against him since he was trying to help. "You pretty much need that when you think about it. " She told him in a matter-of-fact tone, then she heard the conductor's last call so she and Laz proceeded to assist him in carrying the luggage before she said this to him, looking on eye-to-eye contact, "Alright love, I know you don't like it but we had to let you go. We'll be sending you mail from time-to-time, okay? Make some friends, if you can."

"Besides, Hogwart's pretty safe if you ask me," Laz said as he patted his nephew's shoulder, as if he was keeping his distance, "Big, sure but it's safe. But don't talk to a poltergeist is my advice." Then they exchanged some farewells before Garnet was finally on his own, he was considering in just getting a compartment by himself and silently read something. Or maybe, he could find Richard from this crowd... If only if that would be easy without being shoved around in a big crowd, that is.

โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ

๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š•๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ-- xxx
                                                      ๐™ต๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š ๐š ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž... xxx
                                                      ๐™ธ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐šž๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š•๐šข๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š˜ ๐šŒ๐š•๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐šž๐š— xxx
                                                      ๐™ฐ๐š—๐š ๐™ธ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐šž๐šœ'๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ: ๐™ธ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š˜๐š—๐š•๐šข ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š๐šž๐š—! xxx
                                                      ๐™ฐ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š‘๐š˜๐š  ๐š’๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐šœ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š• xxx
                                                      ๐™ธ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐šž๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š•๐šข๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š•๐šข ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ... xxx

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
                                                      ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ [himself] ๐šŠ๐š [the station]

โ™ ๐”–๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค๐”ฉ๐”ข โ™ ๐”„๐”ฑ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ข โ™ ๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ช๐”ข ๐”–๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ค โ™

< Out.Of.Character >
                                                      Open for Interaction

Translation :
                                                      "I do not want to be here. Why can't I be homeschooled instead?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:03 pm
User Image
                                                When everything you do
                                                Don't seem to matter.
                                                You try but it's no use
                                                Your world is getting blacker.

User Image
                                                โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Sแด‡แด„แดษดแด… Yแด‡แด€ส€ || Rแด€แด แด‡ษดแด„สŸแด€แดก || Cสœแด€sแด‡ส€

Glynn felt like a marionette, being tugged one way and then another by Roald as they got to the platform. The fact that he had been dragged over to apparently one of his other relatives had shocked him, but he wasn't shocked when he realized that she had a lot of the same features. Her son, on the other hand, was shocking to him, as he seemed just so upbeat and happy. He couldn't even understand what they were saying, and his stomach twisted on itself when he realized that he was expected to understand it. He felt the hand on his shoulder tighten, and Glynn managed to hide the wince he felt coming. He could already hear his father's words reverberating in his head. You are not to associate with them. You are not to talk to them. How was that going to be possible when he literally dragged him to meet them?

He was shocked out of his inner turmoil when Balder, his cousin, latched onto his hand and dragged him away. He glanced back once to look at Roald, and the look the man was giving him made him swallow and turn his attention back to the other blond. Balder was already talking a mile a minute, and had asked him where he came from. Tiernan had taken that time to appear, and Glynn had a flash of relief mixed with fear run through his body. Merlin, his father was seeing who he knew, and images of his family falling dead danced through his head before he clamped down on them. He managed a nod at Tiernan when she asked for confirmation about his name being Welsh, and proceeded to try and ignore the growing panic he started feeling.

Then another girl appeared, asking about one of Balder's friends, and Glynn was starting to feel crowded. That happened at the same time that Rey had appeared, and Glynn wanted to just run for the train. He backed away a bit, his hand falling slack as Balder answered them all in a flood of words.
                                                "Oh, I didn't realize. Wait, you know Welsh Glynn? Can you teach me sometime? I've been wanting to learn it for a while since I learned Irish. I heard they're pretty similar." Balder then looked sheepish and Glynn could only wonder why. "I'm Balder. Balder Borson. My mor's Glynn's tante, so that makes us cousins. Nice to meet you." He then looked over at the other girl, the one with the dog, and then to another boy, who had come up. "Hey Bas, I was just looking for you. Um, this is Glynn, my cousin, and I think his friends Reyna and Tiernan. I just found out about him."

The look Balder gave Bas was one of concern, and Glynn got the uncomfortable feeling there was something being discussed with it. However, that did nothing to help his situation when Ivar came up and greeted everyone, making the blood drain from Glynn's face as soon as he heard it. Between Balder's interest in his native tongue and Ivar's greeting, it was suddenly becoming suffocating being surrounded by everyone and he needed to escape. "I need air." He easily heard the call of the conductor and broke from the group of friends, his friends and Balder's, and tried to make a break for the train. He could practically feel Roald's eyes on him, and with the ring, he knew that his father would know exactly where he was. He just hoped that the privacy he might find on the train could save him from at least his father's gaze, if not his magic.

Thinking: I need to get away.
                                                OOC:

Ash

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm running out of time
                                                For me to break this.
                                                I'm tired of feeling like
                                                I'm never gonna make it.

The Forgotten Weasley

oyehh

Devlyn Maycry

Cara MiaKitty

Jade Galaksylph

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

โค Dating Avian Lovette โค

User Image Grace honestly expected a simple Iโ€™m fine for an answer. Even if she would have seen through the lie, it was a surprise that Avian decided to be truthful. She still felt bad that his father wouldnโ€™t get off his back. Perhaps if he did things would be better. Why did people have to be like that? โ€œWell if those were the only two Iโ€™d say you did quite well.โ€ She commented with a smile. She did find it annoying that his father expected him to get a ministry job. He should be able to do what he wanted, music.

Before she could say thing more on the matter the conductor called for boarding. โ€œYeah donโ€™t want to miss the train.โ€ Grace agreed with a nod. โ€œCome along Lily.โ€ She told her pet rabbit in her little carrier. With that said she took Avianโ€™s hand with her free hand before heading to the train. โ€œIโ€™m sorry to hear your dad is till giving you a hard time.โ€ She told him before adding. โ€œI might not be much help but Iโ€™ll try my best to take your mind off it. Promise.โ€

Boarding the train, Grace figured she could at least spend the ride like all her other friends. With the people she was dating. Sure her version of dating was complicated at best but that wasnโ€™t about to stop her. Besides she very much doubted Sera cared if she was with Avian. Then again she could be wrong about that. It wasnโ€™t like the two girls talked about it with one another. In fact theyโ€™d never talked at all. Oh well. โ€œAnyways, my summer was hectic. Donโ€™t even get me started on NEWTs they are awful.โ€ Grace told him locating an empty compartment. โ€œTo think I actually enjoyed my OWLs but NEWTs, yeah theyโ€™re driving me nuts.โ€ She admitted. It was hard for her to say that she was actually struggling and the school year hadnโ€™t even started. Usually she was weeks ahead of the course load but since it was all review she was feeling the pressure.

(Next post Hogwarts Express)

User Image

With: Avian

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC: ---

Lily the Rabbit

Jade Galaksylph

Well you certainly know what you want.
And I won't argue with such a mind as yours.
Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:05 pm
User Image
xโœž Esther Charity Spencer โœž Essie โœžxxxxx
xxxx
Time: 2033-2034
Dressed: simply
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

"I don't know how chaotic my summer is. Father likes to keep things as ordered as possible. It was busy though," Essie said with a shrug and then smiled as Rich said he looked forward to meeting Lydie. Essie nodded, "Lydie probably would make a great Hufflepuff. But like you said we will have to wait and see."

"Oh," Essie said when the conversation turned to Advance Flying. It was a shame Rich wasn't going to take the class but she could understand flying wasn't for everyone. She had actually not told her Father or Mother she signed up for the class. Smiling she said, "Well at least I know I'll have you around to support me. Thanks."

Suddenly Rich mentioned a neighbor and Essie grinned at the mention, not feeling jealous one of her closest friends considered someone else his best friend. It was only natural for boys to be closer to other boys as friends, though Essie wished she could find a girl to be her best friend but there was still plenty of time she was sure. "I like most people," Essie answered, "but I'll probably like him better than most since you can vouch for his character. He probably is pretty great."

At that point there was a last call for boarding and Essie added, "Let's hurry and get on the train, we can search for your friend Garnet then."

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                      A creative type eager for the path not taken?
                                      And adventure that verges nearly on being reckless.
                                      I know exactly what to do with you...

Gryffindor!

{OoC: Next post train}
                                      murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:32 pm
User Image
                                                  โ€˜Cause Iโ€™m on top of the world, โ€˜ay
                                                  Iโ€™m on top of the world, โ€˜ay
                                                  Waiting on this for a while now
                                                  Paying my dues to the dirt

User Image

Gส€สา“า“ษชษดแด…แดส€ || Fแดแดœส€แด›สœ Yแด‡แด€ส€ || Rแด‡sแด‡ส€แด แด‡ Bแด‡แด€แด›แด‡ส€

Brandon cracked a slight smirk at the guy for thinking that Brandon remembering about Arthurian legends was going to help him remember. If nothing else, it might actually cause Brandon to call him Arthur-guy than his actual name. But, he triede chanting Mordred in his head to make him remember it. Maybe it'd work, maybe not, but that was just him having issues in that area. "Might not help, to be honest. I just don't remember names that well. It's just something I've always had problems with. If I manage to remember yours, you'd probably be the first person I've ever actually remembered right off the bat. Especially since I used to call Gryffindor the 'Lion House' for the first half of first year."

He glanced to Di when she mentioned her sister starting and rolled her eyes. Not like he couldn't sympathize. Phoebe was just awful, and he was certain that she was going to drive her yearmates insane by the end of the year. He might have had an immunity to that since he was related, but certainly not to her terrorizing. "She can't be as bad as Phoebe, I hope. I don't think anyone's that terrible." He could be wrong there, though. He just wondered how long before he threatened to smack her with his beater bat.

The mention of Mordred working during the summer at various places made Brandon confused. Sure, he worked during the summer too, but that was mostly guiding animals around and cleaning up after them. His dad did tend to have a busy clinic, after all.
                                                  "Where do you work that Milan's a location you've been to? Heck, why are you working to begin with? I thought you were just a year above us." At least that's what he'd heard. He just knew that Colin and Di were both in Mordred's house and he was older. Unless that was wrong, but Brandon didn't think so.

He waved to Di's dad and little sister when they left, knowing he was going to fail at remembering her sister's name, when he heard the conductor. He glanced toward the two, thinking for a moment before he decided to see about finding Colin. His friend was probably being awkward and not looking for Brandon or Di because he saw them with Mordred. Which, by this point, Brandon could understand.
                                                  "I'm going to go find Colin. See about getting a compartment with him and everything. I'll catch you later."

Thinking: Escaping Phoebe. Can we leave her on the train?
                                                  OOC:

Frilly

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Iโ€™ve been waiting to smile, โ€˜ay
                                                  Been holding it in for a while, โ€˜ay
                                                  Take you with me if I can
                                                  Been dreaming of this since a child
                                                  Iโ€™m on top of the world

The Forgotten Weasley

mc2

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:18 pm
User Image

โ•“xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxยป wะฝere ยซxx
xxxThe Platform
xxxxxxxxยป wฮนั‚ะฝ ยซxx
xxxxxxxxxNo One
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxยป า“eelฮนng ยซxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIrritated
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•œ

แนกรธแนƒฮตรธแน‰ฮต ัœฮตฮตฯแนก แนก ฮฑ รฟ รฏ แน‰ ฤฃ รฏ'แนƒ รฏ แน‰ แนก ฮฑ แน‰ ฮต ฯ„รธ ั รธ แนƒ ฯ l ฮฑ รฏ แน‰ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ฮฑะฒรธฯ…ฯ„ ฮฑ แนก h รธ ฯ„ ฤฃ ฯ… แน‰ ฯŽฮตแธ‹แธ‹รฏแน‰ฤฃ ฮฑแน‰แธ‹ ฮฑ แนก ฯ„ ฮฑ รฏ แน‰ รธแน‰ แนƒรฟ แนก h รฏ ษพ ฯ„ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          แธ‹รธแน‰'ฯ„ ะฒ ฮต l รฏ ฮต แนฟ ฮต ฮตแนฟฮตษพรฟฯ„hรฏแน‰ฤฃ ฯ„hฮฑฯ„ รฟรธฯ… ะฒ ษพ ฮต ฮฑ ฯ„ h ฮต xxxxxx
                                                          รฟรธฯ… ฤฃฮตฯ„ ฮฑ ฯฮฑษพัœรฏแน‰ฤฃ แนฟ รฏ รธ l ฮฑ ฯ„ รฏ รธ แน‰ ฮฑแน‰แธ‹ ฮฑ แนƒ ฮฑ ฤฃ ฤฃ รธ ฯ„ รธแน‰ รฟรธฯ…ษพ แนก l ฮต ฮต แนฟ ฮต xxx

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

spaceRuaridh snorted when she told him he wasn't nice; figured she'd think he cared about anything like that. He continued glaring at her. "Ne'er said I cared 'bout bein' noice, naw, did I?" he pointed out. "An' ye ken take yer apology an' shove i' whare th' sun doonae shine fer all th' fekks I gi'. Do th' res' o' th' werld a favor an' watch whare th' fekk yer goin'. Ken argue 'bout wha' does and doesnae make an' idjit all ye li'e, bu' yer th' one tha' ran inta me, ain'cha?" The dark-skinned boy snorted as the girl's father (or, he guessed that was who it was, anyway) told her it was improper to start fights 'on the first day of school'. What, so it was okay any other day? What a couple of morons.

spaceThe insistence that they make a truce was met with a snort, one which was quickly punctuated by the sound of the train readying to leave. "I ain' gotta do any such thin'," he shot at the man. "Yer no' anyone tha' ma'ers tae me. An looki' tha', th' train's 'bout ta leave. Unless ye wan' yer girl ta miss school, guess ye an' go' time ta insis' on us hashin' i' ou'. Wha' a pity." He rolled his eyes, turning away. "Try no' ta hi' anyone else on th' way in, Yer Highness," he called over his shoulder, making his way to the train. As if he was going to stick around and let a couple of stuck up arseholes acting like they were his ruddy parents or some shite. He had his own parents, and they might not be the best, but they sure as hell didn't micromanage his life.

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

xxx แนกรธรฟ ฯ…แน‰ ฯ ฮต ษพ แธ‹ ฮต แธ‹ รธ ษพ ; รฏ'แนƒ ฮฑ l รธ แนก ฮต ษพ, ะฒฮฑะฒรฟ
                                                          xxxxxx แนกรธ ฯŽ h รฟ แธ‹รธแน‰'ฯ„ รฟรธฯ… ัœ รฏ l l แนƒ ฮต ?
                                                          xxxxxxxxx แนกรธรฟ ฯ…แน‰ ฯ ฮต ษพ แธ‹ ฮต แธ‹ รธ ษพ ; รฏ'แนƒ ฮฑ l รธ แนก ฮต ษพ, ะฒฮฑะฒรฟ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx แนกรธ ฯŽ h รฟ แธ‹รธแน‰'ฯ„ รฟรธฯ… ัœ รฏ l l แนƒ ฮต ?

xxยป โ•ณ โ™ฅ โ•ณ ยซxx
                                                          xxยป oฯ…ั‚ oา“ cะฝaracั‚er ยซxx
                                                          - - -

Jade Galaksylph

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:32 pm
User Image
                                      And you don't seem the lying kind
                                      A shame you seemed an honest man
                                      And all the fears you hold so dear

User Image

Seventh Yแด‡แด€ส€ |โ…ฆ| Rแด€แด แด‡ษดแด„สŸแด€แดก Prefect |โ…ฆ| Hแด€สŸา“-BสŸแดแดแด…

"Hello, Devonte," said Selina cordially. She'd never really cared for Layton's brother, ever since First Year when they'd gotten into an argument, and on the wrong side of Professor Powell. Her dislike of him was tempered by the passage of years, and the fact he seemed to genuinely love Lola told her he really couldn't be so bad a guy, even if he had cursed his brother with permanent white hair.

"Yes, congratulations," Selina echoed Lola, though her tone was more enthused about Layton's good fortune. A tiny portion of her was disappointed she wasn't nominated to be Head Girl, however she was also relieved as it meant her workload wasn't to get any worse than it already was.

When Lola offered to help her with her studies for the Herbology NEWT, Selina replied, "I'm certain you have insights on the subject I could never be able to appreciate otherwise. I would be very interested in studying with you."

Selina laid her head upon Layton's shoulder and thought about his suggestion of getting married in the park where they'd had their first date. Marrying Layton didn't sound so crazy, not like the forced marriage Antigone was escaping from; in fact, she rather liked the idea. They'd been together four years now, and Selina felt most comfortable when he held her, like she didn't need to hide herself from him. "I'd like that," she told him. "The park would be a nice bit of symmetry, I think."

Hannah had already rushed off to join her friends, but Fianna was still there, and her face brightened at the thought of being a maid of honour. When the call to board came, she said, "I guess I'd better find a compartment." Selina glanced over at her, nodded, and asked, "If you see Hannah, would you remind her she needs to be in the Prefect's Compartment on time, and in uniform, for the meeting?" Fianna nodded, and said, "Maith go leor, Linny. Cรฉn chaoi ar dhรฉanamh aici reachtaire?"

Selina shrugged helplessly, unable to come up with answer other than, "Is lรฉir chonaic an Teachta headmistress roinnt gealltanas." Fianna chuckled before rushing off to get on the train. Looking up at her boyfriend, she said softly, "Guess we should board as well; wouldn't do for the Head Boy to be late for his first meeting, I think, an' we wouldna' want Eira to think she's being disrespected."

mc2

Deviled Dregs

OOC: Exit to the Hogwarts Express?

OOC: Taken by Layton Bannister
                                      User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Will turn to whisper in your ear
                                      and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                      But you know that it means so much
                                      And you don't even feel a thing

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:50 am
xxxxxxxxxxxx ๐“’๐“ต๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช ๐“’๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐’†๐“ต๐“ต๐’† ๐“. โ„ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช โฆ
โค Unsorted First Year โค Half-Blood โค spacexx

User Image

xxxWhy do you care what people think? Are you hooked up to their leash?
                                                    xxxYou know anklebiters ate up your personality
                                                    xxxTry to remember how it felt to just make up your own steps,
                                                    xxxAnd let anklebiters chew up, spit out someone else!

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

"I'm aware of that, that's why I apologize. But whatever, it's not like you care, anyway, I figured." Clara crossed her arms still glaring, when again, he pointed out that she ran to him. What did he think she was? Blind? Her eyesight were perfectly fine the last time she checked Well, if he could stop making a big mess about such a small thing and just go with it, maybe none of this would've happened if you ask her. "But I dunno, do the rest do a world a favor and revolve around you? Call me an idiot anytime you bloody like, in the end of the day you're just being idiotic for being petty about this so that calls a draw" She won't care if his father and Kenji did not approve of her actions, but she was not the type to just let this go. Besides, she was standing up to herself, just like they told her to do. So why were they even stopping her, anyway?

Well, he won't cooperate, Clara won't argue with that. She thought Kenji's advice, despite her respect for the cousin, was quite stupid and a waste of time, anyway. When the conductor called out and the boy shot at Kenji, the musician bit his lip out of annoyance and Clara could hear him mutter some swears in their language. See, that was what you do when you meddle in a situation when your younger cousin could hold on her own just fine. He replied dryly, "Oh sure, just go ahead. We don't need your pity at all, actually. It's not like the train was the only way for her to go to school, anyway." To be honest, Clara really need to go away because she didn't have time for this. It was the last call from the conductor, for God's sake!

"Don't need that," She said, she did not want Kenji to handle this for her. She could get on the train on time, no need for that stupid apparition to the Station even with the fact that Kenji lives in Hogsmeade. Besides, it was unfair for the other first years and she was just wasting the opportunity to meet better people. "This treaty is ridiculous anyway, even history books say that" Then, that was when the boy turned and left, then decided say something that got on her nerve over his shoulder. She pushed her luggage without a word to her company and went past to the boy, saying, "Yeah, and try to watch that attitude of yours, your Majesty." After that, she accelerated away from him and entered the train, leaving him behind. She would feel bad for leaving her dad and cousin hanging, but she was pretty sure they would understand that.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Why you wanna please the world and leave yourself to drop dead?xx
                                                    Someday youโ€™re gonna be the only one youโ€™ve gotxxx
                                                    What do you actually expect? A broken mirror to reflect?xx
                                                    You know, anklebiters gave you a false perceptionxxx

ฦœฮนั‚ะฝ [Kenji, her father, Ruaridh] ฮฑั‚ [Platform 3/4]

โ–  SษชษดษขสŸแด‡ โ–  Aแด›แด›ษชส€แด‡ โ–  Tสœแด‡แดแด‡ Sแดษดษข โ– 

< Out.Of.Character >
                                                    I'm so sorry, Mia

Anyway, that's her exit i think 8'D

Cara Miakitty

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:10 am
User Image

The Hogwarts Express

With a piercing whistle and a puff of steam, the doors of the Hogwarts Express pulled closed. The students were all on board, leaning out the windows and waving at their families. The train engine inched forward, gaining momentum before picking up speed as it left the station.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:46 am
User Image
                                      And you don't seem the lying kind
                                      A shame you seemed an honest man
                                      And all the fears you hold so dear

User Image

Recent Graduate |โ…ฆ| Rแด€แด แด‡ษดแด„สŸแด€แดก Alumnus |โ…ฆ| Hแด€สŸา“-BสŸแดแดแด…

Early Summer 2035

'Whose woods these are I think I know.
                                      His house is in the village, though;
                                      He will not see me stopping here
                                      To watch his woods fill up with snow.

My little horse must think it queer
                                      To stop without a farmhouse near
                                      Between the woods and frozen lake
                                      The darkest evening of the year.

He gives his harness bells a shake
                                      To ask if there is some mistake.
                                      The only other sound's the sweep
                                      Of easy wind and downy flake.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
                                      But I have promises to keep,
                                      And miles to go before I sleep,
                                      And miles to go before I sleep.'

The words of her favourite Robert Frost poem rolled through Selina's mind, as she escourted her cousins along the platform. 'Not so many miles now, nor so many promises left to keep,' she added with a soft chuckle. It was the same poem which went through her mind when she arrived at her aunt and uncle's door nearly eight years previously, half-starved and exhausted from her months'-long self-imposed exile, marking the end of one journey, and the start of her next. 'Funny, how things seem to repeat,' she thought.

Today, she was in better shape, though no less tired. She was exhausted, even though she'd had the chance to sleep in a bit this morning, mentally and physically from the effort she'd put into her NEWTs. She suspected she'd likely blown her Ancient Runes exam, but there was naught to be done for it now, and at one point, shortly before her Wizard Law exam, she'd caught herself babbling in a patois of Old Irish, Latin and a smattering of some other language she'd picked up bits of. Selina fully planned to crash out for at least a week before doing a darned thing for anyone or anything. Reaching up to scritch her cat, whom was perched on her shoulder, behind the ear, "Not much longer now, Old Friend," she assured the cat, whom was as spry, some eight years on, now as the stormy night when they first met, nor so much as a fleck of grey in her fur. Hepzibah gave her a soft meow and rubbed her hand with the side of her head, having sensed her mistress' misgivings.

She wished Grace were here, or Layton, but that wasn't in the cards; no she'd always understood that in the end, despite everyone's words of friendship and reassurance, one always faced their fears alone. She genuinely was worried about having a place still in the family, and she fully intended to address the matter, though not today, with Aunt Liv and Uncle Hugh. On some level she knew not all the adults in her life were like her father, but he'd done much to cause her not to take anything, not even a warm welcome as a given or a guarantor of a welcome later.

Fianna and Hannah spotted their parents before Selina did; they waved and called out to them, before rushing toward them. 'My promise was kept, my task is done, my responsibility to them is at an end,' thought the newly graduated Ravenclaw, with a note of sadness. In a way, she felt rather like a ghost, dressed in her school jacket with her crest and prefect badge, the last vestiges of the things by which she identified her place in her world by. 'Who am I now? What do I want? Why am I here? Where am I going? It's like I told Grace, the Universe never gives us the answers to the truly important questions in life.'

It was then her aunt and uncle realized that while their daughters had rushed forward to greet them, the oldest of their brood held back, as she always did, allowing Fianna and Hannah the chance to have their parents' undivided attention and love, while she stood on the periphery to lament what never had been for her. They walked over to where Selina stood, and both of them hugged her affectionately. Her uncle kissed her upon the forehead, as he did his daughters, and Aunt Liv told her, "Welcome home, Selina," before kissing her.

OOC: Taken by Layton Bannister
                                      User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Will turn to whisper in your ear
                                      and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                      But you know that it means so much
                                      And you don't even feel a thing

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:46 am
User Image

The Hogwarts Express

The scarlet engine pulls into the station, ready to start the long journey to another year of school. Students and parents come to board the train to go another year. In an hour or so, the train will pull out, taking students to Hogwarts.

((OOC: You may begin posting students arriving to start the new year at school. The train will be leaving the station on the 25th for the school.))

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games