Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 503 504 505 506 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:19 pm

User Image
                                                          "Micha wasn’t surprised as Samuel told him he would be driving him to the station. He knew Samuel was stubborn but he had no leeway to argue with him. Micha sighed as he stared at the television, ”Fine. I’ll let you drive me to the station.” He spoke agreeing there but nothing more. Micha knew it was a long walk from Samuel’s house to the station which he didn’t mind. It wasn’t like he wasn’t used to walking. He didn’t own a car nor did he care to either. Micha’s mode of transportation was simply walking and riding the subway. He didn’t even have a driver’s license after all he never cared to get one in the first place. Micha watched as Samuel flipped through channels before finally settling on something. He felt movement beside him as Samuel laid his head on his thigh. Micha looked down at Samuel as he spoke after a while. He knew the question would come eventually but there was no real good answer. Micha smiled lightly as he slipped his hand down toward Samuel’s head. He started to play with the ends of Samuel’s hair as he sat there watching him. ”I never said you were a cold-hearted b*****d Samuel…And I know you won’t demand payment but nothing is ever for free and I don’t need you to take care of me.” Micha spoke as he watched Samuel. He knew Samuel wasn’t trying to take care of him but still that’s how it always seemed to him. When ever there seemed like there was a problem in his life, Samuel always seemed to have the solution. Micha didn’t want that from Samuel, he didn’t want to expect something from Samuel when everything goes bad. "
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:52 pm

User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ
“Relationships are ropes. Love is a noose."

Samuel smiled a bit as the male reluctantly agreed to let him drive him to the station. He knew that the other preferred to walk, but in his opinion he just lived too far to allow him to walk. As he laid there, he felt the male mess with his hair, he closed his eyes as he enjoyed the feeling and listened to the other speak. "Micha, you didn't have to call me a cold-hearted b*****d. This is a fact I'm not only aware of, but rather proud of. And I wasn't doing you any favors or taking care of you. I pick and choose who I want to help no strings attach. It's as simple as that." he replied. Sighing softly, he opened his eyes and turned to look up at the photographer, giving him a charming smile. He wasn't going to say it, but there was one ulterior motive he had. He wanted an excuse to spend more time with the male. He wasn't lying when he said he liked the males company. He wouldn't allow him to spend so much time with him if he didn't. They may not always agree with one another, but he still couldn't help liking him.

User Image User Image User Image

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:28 pm

User Image
                                                          "Micha continued to play with Samuel’s hair as he sat there. He saw Samuel’s eyes close as he seemed to enjoy the feeling of his hair being played with. Micha smiled as he watched Samuel as he sat there. He listened as Samuel spoke and sighed a little. Micha didn’t think Samuel was a cold-heartless b*****d but then again he didn’t know Samuel that well. He didn’t see it as something to be proud of either but obviously Samuel had been told it enough he believed it. Micha nodded a little not wanting to argue with Samuel at the moment. He just wanted to leave it at that for now. Micha watched as Samuel turned to look up at him and smiled at him. He slipped his hand away from Samuel’s hair as he moved it toward Samuel’s cheek. Micha leaned down as he kissed Samuel’s lips. He pulled back after a few seconds as he smiled as Samuel. Micha enjoyed spending time with Samuel as well. He found that Samuel was a complex person at times but he still was willing to be around him. "
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:39 pm

User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

The fact that Micha didn't think of him as cold-hearted just proved how much he didn't know him. Where he to sit in on one of his business dealings, he was almost positive his opinion would change. When it came to his work, he found himself to be cold, painfully blunt, observant, and uncaring of another person's feelings. He was about the same when it came to his personal relationships, but that business side of his brain almost never seemed to turn off so his personality rarely differed. He could admit he was nicer to Micha, but that was because he liked him and he did tend to act like the decent human being he wasn't when he was around someone he liked. He was always nicer to people he actually enjoyed being around, but him that sounded like it was the logical thing to do. For what did he owe a complete stranger to go through the hassle of being this nice and charming person when he might be lucky if he even remembers the strangers' face five seconds after they leave. Lying there, he watched the male lean over him as he moved his hand over his cheek. He kissed the male back, sighing once more as he pulled back seconds later. As he laid there, he soon heard the gurgling sound of the coffee maker going off and reluctantly rose from his soft in the males' lap. He was too comfortable to want to move, but too much in need of caffeine to refuse the fresh brew. Padding into the kitchen, he pulled two mugs from the cabinet, filling them both and grabbing a spoon with plenty of sugar packets for Micha. He soon returned to the photographer, sitting down beside him and again leaning against him. "What do you want to do today?" he asked curiously. As he'd mentioned previously, Samuel wasn't one for making plans. So he didn't mind running errands or even just getting up to walk around. It would probably do him some good if anything.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:23 pm

User Image
                                                          "It was true that Micha didn’t know Samuel as well as he would have liked. Though he was glad though however Samuel wasn’t as bad as Samuel thought he was. Micha knew Samuel was blunt and cold but that didn’t bother him. He knew he could be horrible at times as well. Micha heard the sound of the coffee pot going off from the kitchen. He watched as Samuel reluctantly rose from his lap. Micha laughed softly as he watched Samuel head over toward the kitchen. He heard movement in the kitchen as Samuel got cups from the cabinet. Micha leaned back as he waited for Samuel to come back with the coffee. He stared at the ceiling as he soon felt Samuel sit beside him. Micha took his cup of coffee from Samuel along with some of the sugar packets. He tore open the packets as he poured the sugar into his coffee. Micha grabbed the spoon from Samuel as he stirred the sugar into his coffee. He took a sip of his coffee before hearing Samuel speak. Micha shrugged his shoulders lightly, ”I didn’t have any plans today so whatever is fine.” He spoke not really sure if Samuel had anything in mind. Micha didn’t have anything in mind really either. If he was at home, he probably would still be in bed or just getting up. "
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:17 pm

User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Watching the male choke his coffee with sugar, he couldn't help but chuckle lightly. He kept his own black, he wasn't that big on sweet coffee. Coffee was just one of those drinks that he preferred the natural taste over versus adding in a bunch of stuff. Even if it was bitter, it still tasted better than it did with sugar. He sipped his coffee, paying little attention as women were ******** and the sounds of fighting played on the screen. He smiled a bit as the male gave him no real answer about what he wanted to do. "Well there's plenty here if you wanna stick around. Pool, bar, and gaming systems are downstairs, Plenty of movies and other dvds in here. In the West Wing there's a library, gym, basketball court, and a tennis court. Outside there's a pool, hot tub, and a lot of land if you want to walk around. Or if you just prefer sleeping all day, there's a lot of bedrooms, couches, and chairs to curl up in." he replied, giving the male plenty of options. Samuel wasn't really planning anything either. At least not beyond his morning ritual; ten laps around the pools, a two mile jog, and a bit of weight training. Afterwards he would take a shower and probably go see if he could find a good book that he hadn't read in the library.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:28 pm

User Image
                                                          "Micha heard Samuel laughed as he sipped on his overly sweetened coffee. He rolled his eyes not really minding. Micha preferred sweet over bitter. He couldn’t understand how Samuel could tolerate that bitter swirl he was drinking. Micha continued to drink his coffee as he watched the television. He heard Samuel speak as he listed off all the things he could do in the house. Micha found it rather amazing that all that existed on the land. He hadn’t really gotten a good look yet but still it seemed too much for one person. Micha looked toward Samuel with curiosity, ”What do you normally do when you get up?” He asked figuring Samuel probably had some daily routine he normally did. Micha sipped on his coffee as he waited for an answer."
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:46 pm

User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

He couldn't deny that all the space was a bit much. Even if he ever did have a family it would still be too large. But God forbid his parents give him a house that's actually fit for normal people. As large as it was, Samuel was used to the obscene size and would feel odd to be suddenly living in something smaller than he already was. Because he grew up in larger than normal homes, it felt odd to be to be living in something what people consider average. He shrugged his shoulders as the male spoke. "Nothing really," he replied, taking another sip from his cup. "I get up, brush my teeth, eat, do a bit of exercise, check my stocks, shower, and do whatever I feel like until it's time to head over to the club. Why? What do you do all day?" Samuel didn't mind sharing his private life. It wasn't as though he did anything special. If anything it was rather mundane and not as glamorous as most people might think it is. Yes he had a lot of stuff and owned a number of places, but he wasn't some A list celebrity who went out and partied all the time. Sadly Samuel was becoming an old fart who kept to his work and couldn't even remember the last time he partied.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:37 pm

User Image
                                                          "Samuel’s place was too much for him. Micha owned a three bedroom house and even that seemed too much for him. He couldn’t understand how Samuel could live in such a place but then again Samuel grew up living in such a life style he was used to it. Micha was lucky to own his three bedroom house. He listened as Samuel spoke detailing out his morning routine almost to the last detail. Micha laughed softly finding it amusing. He sat back as he held onto his coffee as he shrugged lightly. ”I get up, shower, brush my teeth, get ready for work, leave, head to the subway so that I can go to work, work, then if I’m in the mood head to the club for a few drinks but If I don’t do that I usually just go home and do more work, somewhere in there I eat, and then I go to sleep, then I get up and start all over again.” Micha spoke finding his day to be rather boring. He did the same thing over and over which is why he had been thinking about going on a hiatus for a while. Micha knew if he continued life as it was he would get burnt out."
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:49 am

User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Listening to the male, he didn't think it was that bad. It was no mundane than his own life. They were both working men with little time on their hands to really do anything exciting. Though Micha might have a tad more time than himself, but that was just because Samuel was a total night owl and it was a good day if he was up before noon. He didn't think the males work was boring, he just needed to find a way to keep it fresh and exciting. Kind of like how he kept his club interesting. Even though he was always paying bills and planning, each event was different from the last and it was thrill a minute to see how things were going to turn out. It may not be NYC Fashion Week, but things could still be exciting in their own way. He liked what he did and for the most part he enjoyed his employees. But there was still a lot more he would love to do. Samuel was no where near completely satisfied with his career. He was close to the person he wanted to be but there was still plenty more he could learn, see, explore, it was just a matter of time before he would be reaching those milestones. Samuel took another sip from his mug then set on the coffee table in front of him. He resumed leaning against the male, only this time choosing his shoulder versus where he was previously laying. "What do you want out of your career?" he asked curiously. Samuel knew why he worked. It wasn't even work anymore since he enjoyed it. But Micha was running away from his work and it got him thinking if he even enjoyed what he did. It was natural for people to stay in a job they didn't like, especially with jobs as they were today. No matter what your social standing there was trouble everywhere. He wondered if that was why Micha stuck with photography despite not really enjoying it as of now.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:57 pm

User Image
                                                          "It was obvious that Micha had no clue with what he wanted anymore. He was slowly losing interest in what he was doing. Micha need to do something else or he was going to lose complete interest all together. He felt Samuel shift beside him as he watched Samuel set his cup on the table. Micha relaxed as Samuel leaned against him. He sighed as Samuel questioned him. Micha always hated when they discussed his career because it lead to nowhere or to an argument. He sipped on his coffee as he looked down a little. ”I don’t know anymore. I think I’m tired of people and want to take pictures of other things.” Micha spoke knowing they had talked about it before. He leaned his head back as he closed his eyes. Micha knew he was just talking himself into a loop. He was getting tired of talking about it. Micha opened his eyes as he leaned forward and set his coffee on the table. He looked toward Samuel, ”Can we not talk about it anymore.” Micha spoke wanting to figure things out on his own. He shifted as he stood up, ”You said you had a pool. Can we go swimming?” Micha asked figuring it would give them something to do instead of just sitting around and doing nothing."
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:52 pm

User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Samuel wasn't trying to start anything when he asked the male about his career. He was generally concerned about the photographer and didn't want to see him become homeless. He wouldn't make any offers since he already knew they'd simply fall on deaf ears. But he saw no harm in asking if he had any sense of direction on where he was going to take his career. He nodded quietly as the male spoke, understanding in a way. People could be annoying, especially when they were in high maintenance mode. He'd had his share, but learned to deal with them to a point. But he was pretty sure his methods of dealing with those kind of people wouldn't be how Micha wanted to deal with them so he kept his opinions to himself. Samuel sat up as the male moved, nodding again as the male kindly requested him to shut up. "Take your pick, skinny dipping or would you rather borrow trunk?" he asked, standing up as well and turning off the television. Leading the way from the room, Samuel showed the way through his home by going through the main hallway past the stairwell. From there, he might a right down one of the adjoining hallways. Like the rest of his home, there were plenty of other doorways leading to other rooms and one lone elevator. At the end of the hall, he pushed open a heavy oak door. The smell of chlorine attacked his senses as he stepped inside, pushing past another door that revealed a large luxury pool. "Well this is it." he said, his voice echoing throughout the large space. "Over there you'll find towel, over there are refreshments, and if you go through that do you can stash your clothes and grab some trunks from the closet." Watching the males reaction, he smiled to himself as he moved past him and headed over to the side room to change. Stripping down to nothing, he threw it all in a basket on a rack to the side, fishing out a pair of red and black trunks for himself.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:00 pm

User Image
                                                          "Micha was glad that Samuel knew when to drop it when asked. He was thankful for that. Micha didn’t need someone who kept pestering him even when he asked them not to. He felt Samuel shift beside him as well as Samuel sat up. Micha smirked lightly as Samuel spoke about which type of swimming he preferred. ”I’ll just borrow some trunks if you have some.” He spoke not wanting to go skinny dipping. Micha stood up as well as he followed after Samuel as Samuel led the way. He kept a steady pace behind Samuel not wanting to lose his way through the house. Micha looked around but kept his focus on Samuel not wanting to get lost seeing as it was easy to get lost if he wasn’t paying attention. He followed Samuel as he pushed open the oak doors. The sudden smell of chlorine hit him as he looked into the room. Micha looked inside as the indoor pool as Samuel spoke. He followed Samuel inside as he looked inside looking over the ceiling as he looked back as Samuel as he spoke again. Micha nodded as he walked toward closet as he looked through it finding some blue trunks. He looked them over before heading to the changing area. Micha removed his clothes as he set them aside and slipped the trunks on. He tied them tight since they were rather loose on him. Micha left the changing room as slipped back toward the pool. He walked toward the end of the pool where the diving boards were. Micha stepped onto one of them as he leaned over as he got into position. He looked into the clear blue water before he propelled himself forward as he dove into the water. Micha swam deep beneath the water as he held his breath. He swam across the pool and came up at the other side as he leaned against the wall. Micha pushed his hair back from his face before he started to do laps across the pool."
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:21 pm

User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Micha proved to be rather cute, the way he was looking around the pool area. He thought his pool to be nice, but not really something to gawk over. It matter little though. He wasn't going to ruin the photographers mood. Samuel went about dressing, paying the other no attention as he changed as well. He'd seen the goods so there was no reason to try and steal a peak. Walking out the room and back towards the pool, Samuel went to grab a pair of goggles while Micha dove off the deep end. He came back seconds later, slipping the goggles over his eyes before diving into the water. Samuel was on the swim team during his middle and high school years and considered himself to be a fairly good swimmer. He was no Micheal Phelps, but he wasn't terrible at the sport either. Darting beneath the water, he spun around and kicked off the opposing wall, taking a breathe he went back to the other side. Samuel couldn't help but notice that Micha had also started doing laps as well. Being the competitive person that he was, he swam with the male, keeping just a few inches ahead of him before turning around to do his own thing. He did this several times before counting off the tenth lap and swimming off to the side and taking a minute to breathe. He pushed up his goggles and looked back across the poo, feeling good to have someone to swim with for a change.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:08 pm

User Image
                                                          "As he moved beneath the water, he felt it moved with him. Micha did laps as he went back and forth. He hadn’t been in a pool in a few years. Micha swam back in forth in the pool as noticed movement. He glanced to see Samuel getting in and started to do laps as well. Micha continued paying Samuel no attention. He watched Samuel after a while as he did his laps. Micha rolled his eyes noticing Samuel was trying to outdo him in a way. He knew Samuel was competitive but he hardly cared. Micha found it amusing though as he continued to do laps. He finished after a while noticing Samuel leaning against the wall trying to catch his breath. Micha shifted as he leaned back as he floated on his back. He stared at the oak wood ceiling as he laid there noticing the leaf fan above. Micha floated as he laid there content as he moved his arms gliding them over the water."
Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 503 504 505 506 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games