Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Soquili Era
New Co-Ownership Agreements Thread 3/14/12 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koiasi

Shy Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:16 am
Revel1984
I, Revel1984 am giving full ownership of the ponies below to Koiasi.
Koiasi

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Agreed! Thank you! <333  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:53 pm

I, Mia Lovasz, am co-owning Prismatic Frost with Nekofayre.

Nekofayre

Agreement

RP/ Signature/ Teepee/Stat Rights
*Both owners have the right to display Prismatic Frost in their signatures, teepees, journals, etc.

* Nekofayre has the right to roleplay/plot Prismatic Frost as she wishes. However both owners can also create relatives, siblings, friends, familiars for him.

*Neko may roll stats as she will be roleplaying him

Breeding/Lifemate Rights
* Breedings are to be discussed between Mia, Neko and the owner of the potential breeding partner. Lifemating must be discussed and agreed upon between Mia and Neko. Both owners can enter Prismatic Frost into wishing star, mixers, and Misc.

* Each owner is guaranteed one basket from Prismatic Frost over the course of his breedings. If there is 3 baskets, the co owner would get it. this would be discussed in advance with any potential breeding partners.

Revoking Co-ownership:

* Should Nekofayre vanish from or leave Gaia, ownership will transfer back to Mia Lovasz. Either owner may break co-ownership at anytime, which will result in Prismatic Frost returning to Mia Lovasz as full owner.

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:32 pm
Mia Lovasz

I, Mia Lovasz, am co-owning Prismatic Frost with Nekofayre.

Nekofayre

Agreement

RP/ Signature/ Teepee/Stat Rights
*Both owners have the right to display Prismatic Frost in their signatures, teepees, journals, etc.

* Nekofayre has the right to roleplay/plot Prismatic Frost as she wishes. However both owners can also create relatives, siblings, friends, familiars for him.

*Neko may roll stats as she will be roleplaying him

Breeding/Lifemate Rights
* Breedings are to be discussed between Mia, Neko and the owner of the potential breeding partner. Lifemating must be discussed and agreed upon between Mia and Neko. Both owners can enter Prismatic Frost into wishing star, mixers, and Misc.

* Each owner is guaranteed one basket from Prismatic Frost over the course of his breedings. If there is 3 baskets, the co owner would get it. this would be discussed in advance with any potential breeding partners.

Revoking Co-ownership:

* Should Nekofayre vanish from or leave Gaia, ownership will transfer back to Mia Lovasz. Either owner may break co-ownership at anytime, which will result in Prismatic Frost returning to Mia Lovasz as full owner.

I agree. Thank you so much hun  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:54 am
Gifting this stallion to -Ghastly Demise-, enjoy your new baby hun heart
They have complete ownership, it's a gift, they can do as they wish .
-Ghastly Demise--

Kiara Lime

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:30 pm
Breaking the following co-ownerships;

Kitten
Sunyeon
Requin

Full ownership reverts to myself solely!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:17 pm
nekolulu
Co-ownership agreement between nekolulu & Leena-chan for Samiel Norikous

User Image

General Rights
  • We both have the rights to put the Soquili in our signature and teepee.
  • We both have full IC roleplay rights and do not need each other's permission to start an RP.
  • We both have full OOC roleplay rights.
  • We both need to discuss attaching a familiar to the above Soquili.

Breeding Rights
  • Both owners must discuss before lifemating any of the above Soquili.
  • There is no specified order in which a co-owner will breed any of the above Soquili. The co-owners will discuss among each other before entering a breeding to prevent confusion.
  • When it comes to baskets, the baskets decussed between co-owners. In case of three the co-owner gets the last basket.

Disappearances
  • In the case that either owners has not logged in/posted on Gaia for 6 months without notice to the other co-owner, the active co-owner may revoke the rights of the other owner.

• amending Samiel Norikous co-ownership with Leena-chan. leena-chan is giving me full rights for valentines mixer and has no rights for just this event  

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:40 pm
    nekoFayre
    nekolulu
    Co-ownership agreement between nekolulu & Leena-chan for Samiel Norikous

User Image

General Rights
  • We both have the rights to put the Soquili in our signature and teepee.
  • We both have full IC roleplay rights and do not need each other's permission to start an RP.
  • We both have full OOC roleplay rights.
  • We both need to discuss attaching a familiar to the above Soquili.

Breeding Rights
  • Both owners must discuss before lifemating any of the above Soquili.
  • There is no specified order in which a co-owner will breed any of the above Soquili. The co-owners will discuss among each other before entering a breeding to prevent confusion.
  • When it comes to baskets, the baskets decussed between co-owners. In case of three the co-owner gets the last basket.

Disappearances
  • In the case that either owners has not logged in/posted on Gaia for 6 months without notice to the other co-owner, the active co-owner may revoke the rights of the other owner.

• amending Samiel Norikous co-ownership with Leena-chan. leena-chan is giving me full rights for valentines mixer and has no rights for just this event Totally agree!! heart GOOD LUCK SAMIEL!!! <3  
    PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:51 am
    nekoFayre
    Kiara Lime
    I, Kiara Lime, agree to share ownership of Houka with NekoFayre.

1. Both owners have the right to display Houka in their signatures, teepees, journals, etc.
    2. Neko has the right to roleplay/plot Houka, keeping Kiara updated when the chance is there, on any of it, since she loves hearing stories and plot.
    3. Breedings are to be discussed between the owners on a per case basis.
    4. Each owner is guaranteed one basket from Esther over the course of her breedings. If it's a breeding not related to the other co-owner, it'll be discussed between each other and the owner of the soquili breeding with Houka, coming to agreements.
    5. Should Neko vanish from or leave Gaia, ownership will transfer back to Kiara Lime. Plus both owners may break co-ownership at anytime, which will result in Houka coming back to Kiara Lime as full owner.
    6. If there's a life mate interested, all parties must come to an agreement.
    7. Both owners can enter Houka into wishing star, mixers, and Misc.
    8. Both owners can also find/make relatives, siblings, friends, familiars for her.
    9. She can have items added and mane/ body position changes etc added to her, but discussed between both owners.

NekoFayre

I agree! Than you hun

nekoFayre
    Kiara Lime
    I, Kiara Lime, agree to share ownership of Kimera with nekofayre.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

1. Both owners have the right to display Kimera in their signatures, teepees, journals, etc.
    2. Neko has the right to roleplay/plot Kimera, keeping Kiara updated when the chance is there, on any of it, since she loves hearing stories and plot.
    4. Each owner is guaranteed one basket from Kimera over the course of his breedings. If it's a breeding not related to the other co-owner, it'll be discussed between each other and the owner of the soquili breeding with Kimera, coming to agreements.
    5. Should Neko vanish from or leave Gaia, ownership will transfer back to Kiara Lime. Plus both owners may break co-ownership at anytime, which will result in Kimera coming back to Kiara Lime as full owner.
    6. Kimera is not to be lifemated, only Flinged off due to her insanity..
    7. Both owners can enter Kimera into wishing star, mixers, and Misc.
    8. Both owners can also find/make relatives, siblings, friends, familiars for her.
    9. She can have items added and mane/ body position changes etc added to her, but discussed between both owners.

nekofayre

I totally agree!

Breaking co-ownership, Having full ownership come back to me.  

Kiara Lime

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:43 am
    Kiara Lime
    nekoFayre
    Kiara Lime
    I, Kiara Lime, agree to share ownership of Houka with NekoFayre.

1. Both owners have the right to display Houka in their signatures, teepees, journals, etc.
    2. Neko has the right to roleplay/plot Houka, keeping Kiara updated when the chance is there, on any of it, since she loves hearing stories and plot.
    4. Each owner is guaranteed one basket from Esther over the course of her breedings. If it's a breeding not related to the other co-owner, it'll be discussed between each other and the owner of the soquili breeding with Houka, coming to agreements.
    5. Should Neko vanish from or leave Gaia, ownership will transfer back to Kiara Lime. Plus both owners may break co-ownership at anytime, which will result in Houka coming back to Kiara Lime as full owner.
    6. If there's a life mate interested, all parties must come to an agreement.
    7. Both owners can enter Houka into wishing star, mixers, and Misc.

NekoFayre

I agree! Than you hun

nekoFayre
    Kiara Lime
    I, Kiara Lime, agree to share ownership of Kimera with nekofayre.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

1. Both owners have the right to display Kimera in their signatures, teepees, journals, etc.
    2. Neko has the right to roleplay/plot Kimera, keeping Kiara updated when the chance is there, on any of it, since she loves hearing stories and plot.
    4. Each owner is guaranteed one basket from Kimera over the course of his breedings. If it's a breeding not related to the other co-owner, it'll be discussed between each other and the owner of the soquili breeding with Kimera, coming to agreements.
    5. Should Neko vanish from or leave Gaia, ownership will transfer back to Kiara Lime. Plus both owners may break co-ownership at anytime, which will result in Kimera coming back to Kiara Lime as full owner.
    6. Kimera is not to be lifemated, only Flinged off due to her insanity..
    7. Both owners can enter Kimera into wishing star, mixers, and Misc.

nekofayre

I totally agree!

Breaking co-ownership, Having full ownership come back to me.

I agree I hope you are doing well  
    PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:17 pm
    I would like to resign all my rights to Prismatic Frost and give sole ownership to nekofayre. Enjoy him hun heart

nekofayre

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:16 pm
    Mia Lovasz
    I would like to resign all my rights to Prismatic Frost and give sole ownership to nekofayre. Enjoy him hun heart

nekofayre

Aww thank you so much hun I will cherish him  
    PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:59 pm
    Posting this here from Whoan, Giving -Moomoolattecha- a few soquili.

Screenshot -- Screenshot -- Screenshot -- Screenshot

User Image
    User Image
    User Image
    User Image

Phail Ninja

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

techabyte
    Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
    • Treasure Hunter 100
    • Tycoon 200
    • Gender Swap 100
    PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:48 am
    Also posting this here. Whoan messaged me giving me ownership of Setareh.
    Screenshot

User Image
    User Image

Phail Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:04 am
    Whoan messed me giving me, Cheyriddle4 ownership of these ponies
    Screenshot 1 , Screenshot 2 , Screenshot 3

Phail Ninja

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:39 pm
    Whoan, via Discord, has given me ownership of Wattana.

Screenshot

Phail Ninja

Soquili Era

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games