Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:56 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony listened, squeezing his knee gently. Smiling at him, Tony kissed his cheek. “You have more than just the three of us….you have a whole family at Avengers tower now. And I made a promise to Thor that I intend to keep. You’ll have a home amongst the Avengers for as long as you want it, no matter what happens between us.” He said lightly. “And I’m sure everyone will love your kids just as much too. Though I would be careful about leaving them with Clint….he wouldn’t be a good influence.” Tony said lightly, making a face.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:01 am
MDaylus

Loki looked to Tony and smiled softly at the man. When the man kissed his cheek he smiled more brightly and then looked surprised by Tony assurances of him always having somewhere."you did not have to promise Thor such things. I can find a place for myself should I need one." loki argued no heart in it. He felt pleased that if things went wrong on Asgard that he would have a place on midgard. He was pleased even more to hear that most people would love his children. "I would not dream of it but I am sure they could handle themselves against him." loki grinned.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:52 am
Alikia Tsuki

“No….i wanted to. You deserve someplace to call home, so I decided to give you one.” Tony smiled before giving him a wink. “And arguing with big brother who also wields giant hammer of death isn’t in my best interests.” He joked. Leaning in to give him a chaste kiss, he paused to kiss the god’s nose playfully before he turned back to the scrolls that had been set in front of them. “So….now we have to figure out how to make a new illusion for you.” He frowned, unrolling one of the scrolls. “What do you think your mother meant by saying that I could help with this?”  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:16 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked flabbergasted at Tony's statement of wanting to give him some place to call home. And in truth midgard had come the closest to that in a very long time. "Thor would not harm you unless you did something devastating." Loki smiled shaking his head. He returned the chaste kiss and grinned more broadly as Tony kissed his nose. Turning back to the scrolls as Tony did loki shrugged. "I am unsure, perhaps she means for you to infuse your magic into something as you have done to help me but I can not truly answer that yet. I do not know how Odin managed the first spell." loki answered.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:14 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony skimmed over the scroll before him. He understood some of it, but with no real working knowledge of magic, he couldn’t figure out a lot of what was being explained, just that it was a very detailed discussion of illusions and placing them on oneself. Shaking his head, he pushed the scroll over to Loki. “Well whatever it is, I won’t be able to help until you can figure out some better explanation.” He admitted. “Sorry that I’m not more of an immediate help.” He added with a little frown, not liking that he was helpless in this situation.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:14 pm
MDaylus

"I need time to look it over Tony, I can not give you an answer so quickly. Give me a few minutes to read." Loki stated with a sigh and shaking his head. He picked up one of the scrolls and began to read still staying close to Tony. He finished the scroll a few minutes later and moved onto the next one. It took longer to decipher but he finally looked up. "I am unsure but it seems to be similar to your machine where it creates a wavelength. This spell seems to be an attachment to an object and then it would create an projection of an image to the wearer. It will be a starting object until I can lock a spell onto myself but that will take some time." Loki stated.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:32 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave Loki a small smile at his sigh, knowing he'd rushed ahead a bit. Letting Loki read, he kept a hand on the god's back, rubbing it gently, going from watching his lover read to watching out the windows. He kept his mind pressed to Loki's though, wanting to make sure that the god was figuring things out and not getting frustrated. When Loki described what was needed, Tony ran a hand over his chin as he thought. Looking around he found a scrap piece of parchment and a delicate pen. Snatching it up, he began to scribble down notes and a rough design of the jammer. Tilting his head, he looked back to Loki. "Could you show me where it talks about the machine casting the illusion?" He asked quickly, mind already clicking away.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:31 pm
MDaylus

Loki relaxed into Tony as he read with the man rubbing his back and keeping his mind pressed close. He was truly glad for the bond being reopened and knowing Tony was there with him. When he finally answered the man's question he sat back and watched the man's mind work around the problem presented to him. "It is here in the second scroll. We would need something to attach the spell to, not many things are open to such things which is why my mother suggested your help. I would need you to use your magic to make something receptive to the spell I will have to attach to it." Loki stated pointing out the specific point in the scroll.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:47 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony leaned over the scroll as Loki pointed out the section. Reading it, he made a few adjustments to the design before beginning to consider the second piece needed. "A receptor shouldn't be too hard to make....there are similar things used all over earth. But to make it comparable with specific spells.....Hela said it was dangerous to try and mix our magic...." He frowned, looking to his lover seriously. He didn't want to accidentally hurt Loki some how.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:47 pm
MDaylus

"It is not the same as me trying to add magic ontop of yours. This is where you are making your magic receptive to another spell from a different person. Your magic would enhance the device as the receptor to allow the attachment." Loki explained. "It is often done with things such as rings or amulets." Loki continued. Loki wondered exactly what his daughter had said about the magic layering. It was true he had been stupid trying to do such things with the jammer but he hadn't seen any other option.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:16 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony tilted his head, looking at Loki as he explained. Still a little unsure, he shifted. “On theory that sounds alright….but I don’t know how to control my magic, what if it doesn’t open up to your spells?” he frowned. He wasn’t sure he’d be able to control something that he hadn’t even accepted until yesterday.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:19 pm
MDaylus

"I do not know I am not a weapon smith. It is the reason I seek to request the favor from my mother later in finding someone who will help you learn to control your magic." Loki stated. He didn't know what would happen if the magics did not blend. He knew there were many disastrous results that could happen.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:56 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony sighed heavily at Loki’s response. It really felt horrible, to have to be cautious about everything he made now. He had been building since he was a child, it shouldn’t have to feel like this. “Setting magic aside, I’m going to need access to some place that I can make these.” He said, waving his hand at the paper in front of him.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:02 pm
MDaylus

Loki pressed reassurances across the bond knowing the man didn't feel right about not knowing the outcome of this. "Everything will be fine as long as I do not try to attach my magic to things that I was not meant to." Loki stated trying to ease the man's worry. "There are many places around the palace that you could have access to and if he decides to allow us such a favor the palace's blacksmith work station would be the closest." Loki responded.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:50 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony closed his eyes as Loki pushed reassurance across the bond and slowly leaned into his lover as he continued to speak. He would just have to accept that this was one of those situations he'd have to go on faith with, no matter how much it bothered him. Nodding at the mention of the blacksmith's station, he glanced over the paper in his hands again. "I suppose we'll have to try there then." He said slowly. Glancing at the scrolls on the table, he looked back to Loki. "And you might need to consider finding a cooling spell of some sort so your comfortable for the time being. For being such an 'advanced' society, I don't see how Asgard hasn't come up with AC yet." He said lightly.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games