Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:05 am
Odd shook his head slightly when Rome denied his implication. "I may not be good with powers of the mind but I am pretty good regarding matters of the soul and since I can see you, sort of, within Reno's own soul, that makes you a big part of him not just something in his head." He pointed out to Rome. "So that leads to the conclusion that there exist three options. You two can work together to reunite as one entity, you can continue fighting against each others ideas or you can wait until I get stronger and I can simply exorcise Rome." He offered. He truly hoped the two would decide on working together because neither of the other two options would be pleasant for them.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:05 pm
Reno would burst out in laughter at the thought, already telling Odd what his decision on the matter was just from his reaction. Rome glanced over to the spiritual channeler, quietly giving him a quick nod of understanding before joining in with Reno's laughter. Seemed that of the two of them, Rome was the one with the deeper thinking. "Look, I'll go with the improve my skills bit. But I don't think that yer plan ta 'reunite' us is gonna work. Kinda hard ta reunite with an entity that is supposed ta always exist." Reno told Odd, unaware of the separate signal that Rome was supplying.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:08 pm
Whenever Rhyme gets back from the mission she was on, she would find a note on her bed.

To My dear Rhyme,

By the time you find this note, I will be gone. Not forever mind you. There is just something I have to do by myself. I have no idea how long it might take, but once it's done, I will be far stronger than before. Yes, this is linked to that time my markings are glowing. Take care of yourself, listen and be helpful to the others and stay safe. I WILL return!

-RC  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:07 pm
Reno would quietly walk into the main room, tinkering away wordlessly with one of the hoverboards from the lab. While it wasn't one of his models with fireworks strapped to the side, he seemed to be having fun with just altering the hover pads on the bottom of the board. Maybe someone would show up, maybe he would simply be left alone. It wasn't like he was an important member of the Snagem hierarchy at this point. Not unless something crazy happened and he had been made Co-Leader. But that sounded ridiculous, when would that ever happen?  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:46 pm
"Deli de!" Cheered Snagolas the Shiny Delibird of Snagmas as he pranced around the main area of HQ, tossing out Presents everywhere which would (most of the time) explode and knock furniture around. When he wasn't doing that he was unleashing Icy Winds from his tail 'bag' to coat the items in the room with a layer of frost. "Bird delibird!"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:56 pm
Reno would barely have time to react as his hoverboard exploded in his hands, one of the presents having replaced the piece of technology. Sighing as he stumbled up onto his feet, Reno drew a Pokeball from out of his sleeve before throwing it on the ground. Now standing beside his Houndoom, Reno would motion towards the cheerful Delibird before telling it, "Flamethrower. Calm him down fer a minute."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:06 pm
Tesei Utakata
Reno would barely have time to react as his hoverboard exploded in his hands, one of the presents having replaced the piece of technology. Sighing as he stumbled up onto his feet, Reno drew a Pokeball from out of his sleeve before throwing it on the ground. Now standing beside his Houndoom, Reno would motion towards the cheerful Delibird before telling it, "Flamethrower. Calm him down fer a minute."

"Deli?" Snagolas mumbled as he turned to face the demonic hound and the flames which he was about to spew. "Deli deee!" The Delibird shrieked as he quickly jumped onto his tail bag, using it kind of like a big bouncy ball and Bounced up into the air, avoiding most of the Flamethrower and yet his tail was still caught and lit aflame.

"Biiird! Deli del bird!" Cried Snagolas as he ran around, attempting to put out the flames, which he eventually was able to and now gave the Houndoom a glare. "Delibird..." Hissed as he reached into his bag with one hand and snapped his fingers with another. Out of thin air a box shaped mass of energy was conjured in the Houndoom's jaws and then...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:23 pm
Reno would only be able to stare as the package clasped in Ezekiel's jaw detonated in a large explosion, throwing trainer and Pokemon back away from their target. "Well, that was quite the gift." Reno muttered as he lifted himself back onto his feet, flexing his fingers in preparation.

Looking over to his slowly rising Pokemon, Reno motioned at the Delibird. The Houndoom would sort of understand what Reno wanted, as it leaped into the air and aimed to Bite down on the Flying type.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:19 am
Tesei Utakata
Reno would only be able to stare as the package clasped in Ezekiel's jaw detonated in a large explosion, throwing trainer and Pokemon back away from their target. "Well, that was quite the gift." Reno muttered as he lifted himself back onto his feet, flexing his fingers in preparation.

Looking over to his slowly rising Pokemon, Reno motioned at the Delibird. The Houndoom would sort of understand what Reno wanted, as it leaped into the air and aimed to Bite down on the Flying type.

"Deli del!" Snagolas shrieked as the Houndoom clamped down on it with its fierce jaws. The Pokemon attempted to struggle free but to no avail, so instead it decided to use plan B. "Bird bird!" It almost laughed as a Present was forced into Reno's hands this time. Oh you jerk.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:10 pm
In all this commotion, an opportunity presented it's self. A watery tendril would fly across the room and wrap around Snagolas' hat. With a flick of his wrist, Ryan would haul the hat back to him with his water whip. Hat in hand he dismisses the water whip and smirks. "Well, Well. Look what I have." he says.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:45 am
"Delibird!?" Shrieked Snagolas in shock, summoning forth unusual strength out of nowhere as it pried the Houndoom's jaws open to free its self. "Bird bird del deli bird!" It squawked frantically at Ryan, snatching a gray gift box out of its tail bag as it did, said box adorned with question marks. It appeared it wanted to make a trade, badly.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:02 pm
SubonicXP
"Delibird!?" Shrieked Snagolas in shock, summoning forth unusual strength out of nowhere as it pried the Houndoom's jaws open to free its self. "Bird bird del deli bird!" It squawked frantically at Ryan, snatching a gray gift box out of its tail bag as it did, said box adorned with question marks. It appeared it wanted to make a trade, badly.

Ryan takes the box and places the hat in Snagolas' hand. He would of put it back on his head, but how one wears one's hat is up to them. Ryan turns and leaves, but not befor quipping "Merry Snagmas."  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:08 pm
RCCaughtem
SubonicXP

Ryan takes the box and places the hat in Snagolas' hand. He would of put it back on his head, but how one wears one's hat is up to them. Ryan turns and leaves, but not befor quipping "Merry Snagmas."

(For RC. Opens tomorrow.)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
http://www.imagerotation.com/snagem/mysterybox7.png

"Deli de!" Snagolas replied with a cheer as he put his hat back on, now turning his attention to Reno once again. "Biiird!" Snagolas would blow what could be considered a bird's version of a raspberry at Reno and immediately bolted off. Reno would have to get revenge against Ryan for this.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:56 pm
Getting the combination realization that he was now holding a Present, and Ryan had managed to grab the dumb bird's hat, Reno only had one solution. He carefully and calmly ran up to Ryan, crammed the present down his shirt before diving over the couch and hearing an explosion. Oh revenge, you are sweet.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:49 pm
I was in the training room with Tristen. After the holidays, it was back to work for the most part. I had to get Tristen to battle with something else other than Dragonite for a change and get him on the path to making the rest of his party a hefty powerhouse. I'm half-tempted to make him take a gym tour somewhere for the hell of it and make him leave Dragonite behind just as Aden did with the family Rhydon and Arcanine. I dont think I'd make him take the Johto run, though. Already had a headache in and of itself with Aden.

At the very least, we're starting light now and its given me the excuse to get some other Pokemon of mine moving about. One of which is Cubchoo, squaring off against Tristen's Eevee. "Alright Tristen, a little bit less on the reckless side. Take Down attacks aren't going to be kosher in the long run you know."

"Um, okay...uh, Eevee, Bite attack!" Tristen shouted.

"Cubchoo, Slash attack." I said.

As the Eevee came in, it clamped down on the bear. Cubchoo shook frantically, shaking off the Eevee and swiping furiously at the Eevee in retaliation and striking it pretty fiercely, putting the Eevee down for the count.

"EEVEE!" Tristen shouted rushing over to his Pokemon.

"Cub-chaaa...?" Cubchoo spoke up.

"Don't worry about it. It's all part of the battling scene." I said.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games