Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:05 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
❝It wαs α quєstíσn I hαd wσrn σn mч líps fσr dαчs - líkє α lσσsє thrєαd σn mч fαvσurítє swєαtєr I cσuldn't rєsíst pullíng - dєspítє knσwíng ít cσuld αll unrαvєl αrσund mє.❞
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗

Fayre's passing had effected Dare more than he'd care to admit. Whenever his eyes closed he was forced to remember the macabre scene that had welcomed him upon his return home a few days prior. The small, fragile body that hung limp from a merciless rope. The blood that trickled from snow white wrists and pooled on the floor. The note that gave Fayre's death reason and meaning. Every time he closed his eyes, he relived a nightmare that became reality. The one he had spent his life protecting, no longer needed protection. Dare was accustomed to death. Anyone who had ever enlisted came to know death. But never had he known someone that would give up the fight and take their lives. But for Fayre, there had been no reason to fight. He would rather have chosen his time to die than to let some incurable disease rob him of that right. Dare could understand it, but he wouldn't accept it. Fayre had still had some fight left in him. He needn't have died so soon. And he could have at least let Dare say goodbye.

Without Fayre around, there really wasn't any point in returning home. That house was stifling. He couldn't do anything without having sudden flashbacks to memories of the time they had spent together. It was painful. But he had nowhere else to go. Besides, he was needed. Fayre had left the elder male in charge of providing for his pets. The only family he'd had while Dare was in the military. A fluffy Pomeranian pup called Mine, and a docile ermine called Kirara. The kid had an eye for pets, it seemed. Or at least he used to. But at least Kirara and Mine got along well with Mutt, his own furry companion. Though the trios relationship did appear rather one-sided at times. Like when Mutt tried to use the smaller creatures as chew toys and said creatures would offer her their toys to play with. That Mutt had a way with men, that was for sure. She'd even managed to snap Dare out of his melancholic daze long enough to drag him and Mine to the beach.

The giant male inhaled deeply, allowing himself to relax despite the emotional turmoil he was in. The sun felt great on his skin, and it was nice to be outside again. He felt more alive now than he had all week. The playful barks at his feet were an obvious sign that his two canines agreed. Mine kept racing ahead on tiny legs, and Mutt remained by his side as always. Perhaps going to the beach had been a wise decision. He was usually someone who needed to be outdoors.

Dare grinned and tossed the Pomeranian a ball, watching as it all but disappeared behind a sandcastle in an effort to chase the ball. After a few moments he whistled and Mutt obediently took off after the pup. She liked this version of fetch. While he caught up to them, Dare removed his shirt and pulled out a treat to reward them. But when he finally did catch sight of the duo, he no longer felt the need to reward them for good behavior. Mine was digging a hole in the sand at someone's feet, and Mutt was growling a warning at said person. Just ******** great.

"Mutt, knock it off."

He ordered calmly, tossing the treat into the sand nearby. The wolf stopped growling and started joining Mine with the digging. When they'd finished, she snatched the object they'd found from Mine and held it up victoriously for him to see. He tried his best to stifle a smile, but found himself unable to.

"Go get the ball you silly dog."

He motioned to the discarded toy that lay a few feet away from them and shook his head as Mine darted after it. Mutt dropped the shoe and distracted herself with a stray crab that was trying to return to the ocean. With them out of the way, Dare found himself left with the stranger his dogs had bothered. If anything it was a little awkward now. Smiling apologetically, he approached the male.

"Hey, sorry about them. I hope that wasn't your shoe... Don't worry, though. They don't bite. Well, Mutt might, but only if you have food."

s**t. He'd forgotten to introduce himself. It seemed that spending just a few days away from society had practically turned him into an unsociable recluse.

"I'm Dare, by the way. Dare Callahan."

He added easily, holding out his large hand to shake in greeting.

╚═════════════════════════════════════╝

XXXXXXXXXDσ чσu lσvє mє? I αsk.

LOCATION → [Beach]
COMPANY → [Dogs]
FEELING → [Conflict]
DATING → [Nobody]
SONG → [N/A]
OOC → [...]

❝In чσur hєsítαtíσn I fσund mч αnswєr.❞

nowSERENITY

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:58 am
        User ImageUser Image
                                                      ══════════════════════════════════════════════════xPROFILEx&xVOICEx&xMOODx&xDEBIT: $ 572.62x═══

The sound of dogs barking as they made their way up the beach was something that put the inkwell a little on edge.
                                                      Even though this place wasn't like Saxon City, and it wasn't likely that any of the barking came from lycans who'd
                                                      shifted into a canine form, the thing about dogs was that they almost always came with owners, and owners were
                                                      people, and Julian didn't do so well with those nowadays. This was supposed to be a new life. He was supposed to be
                                                      normal here. Maybe if he just sat quietly, things would go the way they used to when he lived in the city: whoever it
                                                      was would just walk along on their own path, and ignore him completely. In Saxon, strangers didn't just wander up
                                                      to one another to say hello and exchange pleasantries. Before prison, that had always been a situation Julian had to
                                                      manufacture by approaching others, and they'd usually looked at the azurette with a mixture of incredulity and su-
                                                      spicion.

He wasn't counting on the shoe he'd unearthed to be such a huge attraction for.. the giant wolf-dog that bounded
                                                      up the beach to growl at him over its new prize. Another, smaller canine was in tow, pawing at the beach sand mer-
                                                      rily, but Julian was still, frozen.

A wolf. Of course.

The savage little twist in the middle of his chest only got worse when he heard someone calling the thing a mutt. God,
                                                      Odin used to hate that. Julian's eyes flicked in the direction of the voice, and even though the wolf wheeled away in
                                                      favor of the dropped treat, the mage only felt more uncomfortable. The only consolation was that the smile this guy
                                                      flashed wasn't made of pointed teeth. Not a ghoul. Even though he looked like he would have fit right in with Hale's
                                                      cadre. In prison, everyone worked out-- except Julian, who'd forever been surrendering the entire space of the floor
                                                      to his cellmate. Even Leon, and he was a fairy. But the guy standing there on the beach was taller than anybody the
                                                      inkwell had ever seen, except Maluk. The caim dwarfed everybody, bar none.

Even normal people would be given pause by some big, burly, tattooed guy approaching them. But for Julian, who'd
                                                      been beaten and far worse by people who looked very similar, it was increasingly uncomfortable. The smile said this
                                                      person was sorry, was trying to be conciliatory, was trying to be friendly. And before prison, the azurette wouldn't have
                                                      thought twice about shaking his hand and smiling back and introducing himself. Now, he wondered if that smile was
                                                      just-- Dare? His name was Dare?-- the ravenette's way of getting close enough to do damage.

He knew he was supposed to shake hands. Normal people would. He came here to be normal.

For now, he could settle for being honest.

"Julian." Instead of offering his own hand to shake, the mage flattened his palm against his own chest, like there might
                                                      otherwise be some confusion about the fact that he was referring to himself. Against the navy blue of the teeshirt he
                                                      was wearing-- words on the front proclaimed NOT ALL WHO WANDER-- it was easy to see that some of the pale digits
                                                      were a little crooked. Prior breaks that had been healed well enough to allow him to still use his fingers, but not always
                                                      without pain. In cold weather, just moving them was horrible. The same was true of his jaw. Luckily, this town didn't
                                                      exactly seem the place for sudden chills.

Oddly, his eyes seemed to have a hard time settling on the taller man's face. Although Julian's head was up, it was as
                                                      though his focus stayed to either side of Dare's head, so that he was never precisely looking the ravenette in the eye.
                                                      And the mage had carefully shifted his weight back onto one foot, allowing for more space between them without ab-
                                                      ruptly stepping away. He could probably outrun Dare if he needed to, but the wolf was another story.

"I'm sorry, I'm not.. trying to be rude or anything. But I don't really..touch people."

Oh, sure, Julian. That sounds totally normal.

ShadowStar369

Lyrca

nowSERENITY

Distrustful Guardian

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:22 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, мαяcн ②①sт

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①⑥④
( ⑤ мσитнs, ⑬ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:06 am
User Image

❛She will hide all you wish to see about her sweet soul, like breathing and living in a masquerade ball,
You will fall in love with who she is beneath her mask, and somewhere in the night, be the mask and watch her soul.
Because even with a mask, her eyes gives her away.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling guilty. || I'm speaking to Jaquinne || I'm wearing cover up and floral bikini || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I'm currently dating Jaquinne Lorenzo

The morning was just as she dreamed, waking up to the warmth of his body heat, to his arm wrapped around her body. Zariel propped her body up on her side, letting her raven locks drape past her shoulder as she gazed at the young man’s features that held the innocence of a young boy as he slept. It was hard to tell that he had been plagued with insomnia and nightmares, if not for the dark crescents beneath his eyes. She reached for a silk robe, wincing at the slight pain that sprouted on her lower back, before she wrapped the thin fabric around her body. She ran her fingers through his blonde locks, brushing the loose locks of hair that fell past his face. His skin was unblemished, smooth even, and Zariel leaned forward and planted a soft kiss upon his cheek.

”Rise and shine, honey..” she murmured, and rested her forehead against his, letting her chest rise and fall with each breath he took. It was pleasant, and she prayed this moment could last forever.

-------

”Jaquinne.. Are you angry at me--?” she asked, tugging him along the beach as she spoke. ”Hey.. Jaquinne.. I’m sorry.. I really love you, alot-- I didn’t mean to make you worry..” she nudged him, and eventually, the young woman wrapped her arms around his torso, nuzzling her head into his chest. Things have been fine these past two days, but she was still overwhelmed with the guilt of not leaving a single message before she left. Maybe she could have sent a short text before she ran off to the airport, but in that situation, she was terrified of what happened. Her mother had a relapse, and god knows just how long it took for her to recover from the previous cancer attack. Zariel fell silent, flicking her gaze upwards in search for his sapphire orbs.

”You’re the only person I’ll ever come to love this hard, forever and always, I promise--” she murmured, like a child sucking up to their parents. She was behaving so spoiled, craving for his affection despite how much she had been showered with within the past two days she had returned. She was dressed in her cover up with her bikini top underneath, but she would hesitate to take it off with all the marks that littered her body. She’d huff and puff, even stomping her feet in the sand to protest as she glanced underneath the fabric that covered her body. How is she to expose such marks? They were so embarrassing!

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

ShadowStar369

PUMMMY

Trash

nowSERENITY

Distrustful Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:16 pm
        User ImageUser Image
                                                      ══════════════════════════════════════════════════xPROFILEx&xVOICEx&xMOODx&xDEBIT: $ 572.62x═══

As the new day started, Julian moved quietly down the beachside boardwalk. The night before had been the first where he'd actually been able to work, and the inkwell wanted, mostly, just to get home to his own little house and curl up on the carpet. The dancing, itself, hadn't been particularly tiring. No, what left him exhausted had been the tension of being in front of an audience. Doing burlesque, of all ******** things. Dancing was one thing, but having to play the coquette was disturbing. By the time he'd left the little club, he'd been anxious and tired. Depressed. It was the only work he'd been able to find so far. He couldn't just quit, no matter how shitty he started to feel.

Unfortunately, it wasn't the only problem.

There was someone following him up the boardwalk. Ungainly, stumbling a little every now and again. Drunk. He could smell the sour stench of old alcohol. Moved quicker, trying to outpace whoever it was. Trying not to picture rows of sharp teeth.

No ghouls. There were no ghouls in this town. It was just somebody wandering home from a long night. That was bound to happen. His heart was beating fast for no reason. His chest was tightening up for no reason.

At least until a hand caught in Julian's hair, snagging, catching the mage to make him slow down. The inkwell let out a sharp sound, the fearful whine of an animal in a trap, and tried to wrench forward. Whoever it was laughed dumbly, then cursed when his hold slipped and Julian tumbled forward, hitting the ground and then scrambling up, backing away.

"Don't-- Don't--"

Not again. It wasn't supposed to be like this here. This was his new life. His new start. The guy standing above him edged closer, slurring that he was just looking for a private dance.

Julian didn't even know when he'd started crying.

Lyrca

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:32 pm
❝I bαrєlч knσw чσu, shє sαчs, vσicє hєαvч wíth slєєp. I dσn’t knσw чσur fαvσritє cσlσr σr hσw чσu likє чσur cσffєє. Whαt kєєps чσu up αt night σr thє lullαbiєs thαt sing чσu tσ slєєp. I dσn’t knσw hσw mαnч milliσns σf cєlls чσu αrє mαdє σf αnd if thєч hαvє αnч idєα thєч αrє pαrt σf sσmєthing sσ bєαutiful αnd unimαginαblч pєrfєct.❞

Jaquinne awoke to the feeling of being completely and utterly happy. He woke to a pair of crimson eyes that shone beautifully when the sunlight streaming in from the window hit them at a certain angle. His waking thoughts were of how beautiful this woman was. Of how lucky he was to have her. How he would never let her go. She was the only thing he wanted to wake up to in the morning. She was so perfect he felt.. Undeserving of her love.

”Rise and shine, honey..”

Those four words spoken softly and laced with affection, stirred a response within the blonde. He could feel her forehead pressed against his, her hair curtaining both their faces in a wave of raven that shimmered in the light. They were touching, but he wanted her closer. With a sleepy, content smile, he slid an arm beneath her robe, pulling her close. That was better.

"Am I still dreaming?"

He murmured softly, his voice laden with sleep. He knew he wasn't, since his dreams were hardly so peaceful, but he wanted to see her smile. Waking up to the sight of her smiling face, and holding her in his arms like this... Yeah, that would be perfect.

---------------♥♥♥---------------

They were at the beach, and although the sight around them must have been beautiful, Jaquinne could not keep his eyes off the radiant woman tugging him along. A light breeze tousled her raven locks, and her skin glowed underneath the warm rays of the sun. Her light cover up did nothing to hide the attractive body underneath. And he had caught himself staring at the delicate knot that held her bikini up, his hands itching to undo it. Zariel was the bolder personality of the two that made up the person he had come to love, and yet he could sense her hesitancy in exposing herself. That alone, kept him from satisfying that little itch that had taken over his hands. She was speaking to him, yet he had been too busy drinking her in to notice. It was only at the mention of him being angry with her that his gaze flickered to her face. What had made her think he was angry with her? Sure, he had been a little off since her return, but because of her long absence, he was now treating each moment with her as if it would be his last. He didn't know when and if she would disappear again. A part of him was angry, yes. But he wasn't angry at her. Never at her. Only himself. He couldn't find it within himself to answer her words until she had nudged him a little and wrapped her arms around his torso. She felt so warm against him... It was a nice feeling. Circling one arm around her waist and sliding the other around her shoulders, he held her in place and smiled fondly.

"I love you too, princess. More than you can imagine.. How could I be angry with you?"

Despite the comforting words and his warm tone of voice, his eyes were dim. Clouded. He didn't want her to leave, but as she had proved on more than one occasion, he was powerless to stop her. He hated feeling helpless, but when it came to her that's what he was. Helpless. He was helpless to resist her demands. He couldn't resist her smile. Everything about her... She had him wrapped around her little finger, and he didn't care. Even if he couldn't control her comings and goings, this time they spent together was enough. For now. By the time Zariel had lifted her head to look up at him, he had a smile on his face and the light had returned to his eyes.

"I love you, Zariel."

The blonde repeated softly, sliding his hands down her beautiful body to rest on her derrière. He was tempted to give it a little squeeze, just to tease her a little, but resisted. Instead he just gazed down at her, feeling warmer than what he should.

”You’re the only person I’ll ever come to love this hard, forever and always, I promise--”

He didn't say anything, but the heated look he gave her then should have been enough to convey that he felt the same way about her. He may not deserve her, but that didn't mean he didn't want her. God, he wanted her so much. He pulled away from her then, his feet sinking into the sand a little. His hands gripped the hem of his shirt and in one swift movement, he pulled the material over his head and held it in his hands. Unable to resist, he subtly slid his gaze her way to see if she'd been watching him, and smiled.

XXXXXXXXXI mαч nσt hαvє α cluє αвσut αnч σf thєsє things, But this–

LOCATION → [Beach]
COMPANY → [My Princess]
FEELING → [Peaceful]
DATING → [Leia Noctis]
SONG → [Something Like This]
OOC → [...]

❝shє plαcєs hєr hαnd σn his chєst– this I knσw.

yo punny nut

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:36 am
User Image

❛She will hide all you wish to see about her sweet soul, like breathing and living in a masquerade ball,
You will fall in love with who she is beneath her mask, and somewhere in the night, be the mask and watch her soul.

I'm feeling guilty. || I'm speaking to Jaquinne || I'm wearing cover up and floral bikini || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I'm currently dating Jaquinne Lorenzo

Zariel recalled his words this morning. Has he been dreaming? Honestly, she didn’t believe this reality either. It felt so pleasant, so real, so happy.. and it felt like it’s been so long since they last spent some time together this way. It was her mistake to leave so abruptly, without a word nor a message, and she felt very much unworthy of how forgiving he is. She rested her head against his chest, listening to the sound of his slow, steady heartbeat. She felt his gaze on her body and she would grow self conscious of the marks that littered her skin, marks his lips left upon her neck, her torso, and her inner thighs. She missed his touch, his kisses, his soft-spoken ‘I love you’s he’d tell her nearly everyday. ”It was so hard.. I wanted to hear your voice.. I wanted to touch you, for you to touch me.. I yearned for your voice, and I was so afraid that when I returned, you’d have another woman beside you--” she spoke, though that was mostly what Ynez had been worried about. She kept her mother company, but her heart was elsewhere, and her mind had been filled with thoughts of Jaquinne, of the time spent together. Her mother knew, and sent her home, but on the same day, a storm had hit, and there was no access to the outside world at all. His arms fell on her shoulder, while the other rested against her lower back. His hands were warm, and she craved his touch despite having been showered with living affection within the past two days.

”Anyone would have been angry..” she murmured, and anyone would have simply assumed that she wouldn’t return, but this silly man, this.. delinquent she came to love so much has waited everyday, for as long as he could. He should be angry, he had every right to, but he only held her so tightly when she returned. He had only held her for the longest time, before they finally spoke. His eyes glistened, and Zariel found love within those tender sapphire orbs. She had came to love him after what he’s done in the new year’s event, how he came running for her through the large crowd when he was less than obliged to. Zariel gazed at him, her cheeks flushed a light shade of pink at the small love confession he gave, and she’d stand on the tip of her toes, and kissed the lips she came to crave so much every single night before they went to sleep. ”I love you, too, Jaquinne. I love you the most.” she repeated, feeling his hand trail down her skin, and falling upon her rear. Her hands followed, gently clasping his and allowing him a small squeeze upon her bottom. She took pride in her body, the result that blossomed after many years of the vigorous activities she participated in. Mountain climbing, hiking, hitting the gymnasium during her free time and it all paid off. What the devil would do to have the perfect body she sees in a magazine, and now, the ‘ugly duckling’ the boys once called her, seemed to have blossomed into a fairly wonderful young woman.

”To think you were my patient at one point.. This would make for a rather kinky reading material.. don’t you think?” teased the young woman.

He didn’t need to say anything, for the expression she received had given her the answer she seeked. His heated gaze, his thoughts, the things he’d do with her body, she fell in love with him as a whole, with his kind-heartedness, with his gentle loving gestures. She fell in love with how he would go to great lengths just to accomplish her needs. She fell in love with the cringe worthy jokes he told. She fell in love with his awkward personality. Most of all, she fell in love with everything that made up Jaquinne. She’d protest when he withdrew himself from her, though her attempt at whining stopped short when the sight of his bared upper torso came to view. His skin was pale, and her gaze automatically fell upon the inks on his arms. Her crimson orbs were fixated upon his features, enough to notice the smile and the subtle gaze that came her way, and the rapid hammering of her heart was all she could hear in that small, sweet moment. She quickly tore her gaze away, huffing and puffing at the heat that had clouded her cheeks. He didn’t do that to tease her, did he? The woman crossed her arms, turning away from the older male. There were people on the beach, and she’d worry about the visible marks on her skin, but recalling just how he had teased her, she would decide against behaving so.. docile today.

She held the edges of her thin material that made her cover up, lifting them up and over her head before they fell to the sand with a soft ‘thud’. The air felt chilly when all she had on was her floral bikini that was attached with strings that were threatening to break every second. Her arms cane around her body, shielding it from his sight. ”It’s all your fault there’s so many marks.. I told you to stop..” she muttered shyly, more so frustrated and embarrassed, but she didn’t hate it either. She could never hate the touch he had showered her with. She walked up towards him, and gave him a small nibble against the soft skin on his chest, leaving marks in their wake. She liked his scent, though, his soft scent of cologne, with a mixture of her own.

”I don’t think I like it.” she murmured, glaring at the women behind him through the gap between his arm, ”I don’t like other women ogling your body. You’re mine, Jaquinne.. You’re all mine. You can only look at me-- a-and-- you can only touch me- kiss me-.. And-- just-- Just only me..” she pouted, her words dropping hints of jealousy within. It was funny, that she had grown so attached and reliant, even rather possessive of him. He belonged to her, his heart and soul, and she has loved each and every bit of it like none other.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

ShadowStar369

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:54 am
User Image
𝔞𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔞 𝔤𝔯𝔦𝔪𝔪

вelυga мanager, eх-мιlιтary

—•—•—•—•—•—
𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 » Focused.
𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔰 » Single but not afraid to mingle, ladies and gents!
𝔦𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰 » Combat knife, L96 $50
𝔴𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤 »Desert fatigues
—•—•—•—•—•—

She had been waiting, listening... watching for her quarry for the better part of the morning. The wind was absent today, at least, it was absent where she hid, atop one of the massive rocks that lined the farthest part of the beach. Her target had come out of his workplace, a fine specimen if anyone asked her, what her employer wanted with the man was unknown to her, all she was ordered to do was observe and examine. Perhaps even provide intervention if necessary.

And, it seemed her target needed some intervention right now, Aurelia adjusted her scope, zooming into the scene; apparently her target was being accosted by a drunk, and he appeared to be caught off guard. He managed to free himself, but tripped own his own feet, the drunk was closing in on him. Aurelia breathed, exchanging bullets, she reached for the sleep dart and loaded it.

The sniper exhaled deeply, 'A lucky day for you Mr.Julian,' Her finger gently pulled the trigger, the dart shot out from the suppressed barrel, whizzing towards the target.

—•—•—•—•—•—

𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔨 »
$950

𝔬.𝔬.𝔠 » hee~
nowSERENITY

xNilu

Fatcat

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:34 pm
      User Image
      ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴀʟʟᴇʏ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴏғ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ.
      ɪ ғᴇᴀʀ ɴᴏ ᴇᴠɪʟ. x

__________________________________________________________________________________

ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ: Six Times the Passion of Ordinary Flamenco

Among on of the very many palm trees within the beach on the east side, a phantom would once again re-emerge from the depths of another dimension. The cursed one slowly materialized every single molecule coming out of the fibers of the palm tree to arrive to his knees.

"Behold, belike the will of her soul pushes thee unto innumerable chaos. The fleeting form thine kind has assumed will no longer afflict her. Leave her to her faith. Leave such archaic thought before thine malignant soul tarry overlong."

These words whispered within him while his ethereal form materialized further from the source. Little fragments ran to his now more corporeal kneeling form. Green eyes looked downwards to the sand in a vast emptiness. Again, he returned but the same way he always awakened within another dimension, dead inside, memory completely lost, and devoid of worldly possessions or wants. The vessel that held this soul finally became corporeal only to embrace the same emptiness that haunted him. At least compared to the last dimension, this body was younger and smaller. Perhaps he could find a drop of serenity in such a place of unbelonging?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:45 am
❝I bαrєlч knσw чσu, shє sαчs, vσicє hєαvч wíth slєєp. I dσn’t knσw чσur fαvσritє cσlσr σr hσw чσu likє чσur cσffєє. Whαt kєєps чσu up αt night σr thє lullαbiєs thαt sing чσu tσ slєєp. I dσn’t knσw hσw mαnч milliσns σf cєlls чσu αrє mαdє σf αnd if thєч hαvє αnч idєα thєч αrє pαrt σf sσmєthing sσ bєαutiful αnd unimαginαblч pєrfєct.❞

The devil's beautiful body clung to his, her head resting against his chest in an intimate manner. It should seem strange. Someone like him being so open with his love for this woman. But it felt natural. If he believed in fate, in destiny, then he would claim that everything he had suffered in the past had led him to today. To her. But he had long since disillusioned himself of such naive fantasies, and he knew that there was no such thing as fate. As destiny. But how else could he explain what he was feeling? How perfect this woman was? He couldn't. But that didn't make this any less real. Eyes the colour of rich sapphires would greedily devour the sight of the devil in his arms. They would proudly survey the markings on her skin. They would memorise everything in this moment to remember and cherish at a later date. Her body warmed him in ways the sun could not. Her smile lit up a room in ways artificial light could not. She enraptured his attention in a way no other woman could. She was his, and he would make sure the whole world knew it. Those little marks that coloured her skin in such intimate (yet obvious) areas were his way of warning people away. She was his, and his alone. He would share her with no other. He would love her like no other. She spoke to him of her time away. Of her wants.. And her fears. He should feel insulted that she thought him shallow enough to hook up with someone else while she had disappeared. But he didn't. If anything it made him all the more determined to prove his love to her. To show her just how serious he was about her. How no other could compare.

"You know, Zariel... Even if I could have any other woman in the world with me, I wouldn't want them. Do you want to know why?"
                  He paused for a few beats, allowing his fingers to capture a loose curl of her hair and admire the texture before continuing. "None of them would be you."

He looked at her then, expression earnest and eyes sincere. Although it had been a shocking realisation at first, Jaquinne came to the conclusion one day that no other woman could measure up to Leia. To Zariel or to Ynez. And he didn't want any other woman, either. However he didn't understand why he had such notions. What they meant. And so, he kept quiet about them. He would analyse his feelings in private and come to a conclusion about them before telling her the true depth of his love for her. They were together now and that's all that matters. Allowing that silky lock of hair to fall back into place, he smiled. He wouldn't tell her how agonising their time apart had been for him. Not yet. That too, needed analysis. Zariel said that anyone would have been angry with her for leaving as she had. And he had to admit that for a time, he had been a little angry with her. He had called up old contacts and exhausted due favours in an effort to find her, but nobody had. She had disappeared quite literally. He hadn't been angry with her for leaving. He'd been angry that he couldn't find her. That his inability to locate her would allow for a future disappearance on her part that he would be powerless to control. But that anger had quickly faded and gave way to desperation as he faced long days ahead without her by his side. She hadn't been there to ease him to sleep after a terrifying nightmare when insomnia usually took over. She hadn't been there to ease his loneliness and pain. She hadn't been there for him to protect. Anything could have happened to her and he'd never have known. And it was only when faced with losing her, that Jaquinne came to realise just how dependant he had become on the doctor. Just how much he had needed her in a way he had never needed anyone before. Just remembering those days spent alone sent a chill through his body. However that chill was quickly eradicated by the heat that spread throughout him, burning just below the surface of his skin when he was kissed by the woman he loved more than any other.

”I love you, too, Jaquinne. I love you the most.”

Despite his outward composure, Jaquinne's heart skipped a beat when Zariel encouraged his hand to squeeze her bum. It was such a juvenile action, and lord knows he's touched her in more ways than that, but it made him happy. He was glad that she felt safe enough with him that she didn't have to hide away in her shell. He could almost say that she had returned to her old self. But a part of her was still holding back. He could see it in her eyes. Those beautiful pools of crimson that never ceased to fluster him when their eyes met across a room. Her words teased a wicked grin from the composed male.

"Then why don't we give our readers something to enjoy?"

With a hand sliding between her skin and the smooth fabric of her bikini to rest on her bare bottom, he closed whatever little distance there had been between them. With his free hand tilting her chin up and her head back, he kissed her. It was different from his usual, fluffy kisses. This one was heated and would have been enough to make his prudish grandmother blush. If he'd had one. When the kiss was finally broken with a little, playful nibble on her lower lip, he found himself breathless and wanting to do more. So much more. But they were in public. And they were here to enjoy the beach. To have a date. They could have sex later. Now was the time for romance. When he'd checked to see if she was watching him undress, and he was pleased to find that she was. Those slightly swollen lips instantly drew his attention, but before he could pick up where he'd left off, she turned away from him with a little huff. Her cheeks were red and her arms crossed. He found her to be the most beautiful, adorable little creature he had ever seen. Even when she was acting childishly competitive. Amusement danced within his eyes as they tracked the movements of that silky coverup as it trailed up her body. When she pulled it over her head and allowed it to fall to the ground, a growl sounded low in the back of his throat. Was it foolish for him to be jealous of the sun with its warm rays that caressed her body? She was radiant and she was his. Her arms came around her body and hid it from view, earning another of those strange little growls to escape him. He hadn't even realised that he was making such sounds. He was so caught up staring at the perfection that was Zariel.

"When you treasure something, isn't it natural to make some form of mark?"

He asked innocently, biting back a smile. She was self-conscious. Cute. He watched her approach him. Forgot how to breath. Her words were shy, but her actions were confident. The feel of her teeth gently grazing against his skin reminded him how to breath. His body shuddered under her touch and he could only feel that she was marking him too. Being possessive. The thought made him blush, though he blocked the sight of his face with an arm. He didn't want her to see it. She was definitely winning the competition. If indeed, there was one. Her jealous words brought that arm down and away from his face. A smile lit up his golden features with pure, unadulterated joy. He could answer her little demand with many words. With many actions to go with those words. But all he said was a simple sentence that consisted only of six small words.

"You're the only one I want."

Jaquinne dropped his shirt to the ground and circled his hands around her skim waist. He picked her up with a practiced ease and spun her about. When he set her back down, he left his hands around her body. Protectively. Possessively.

XXXXXXXXXI mαч nσt hαvє α cluє αвσut αnч σf thєsє things, But this–

LOCATION → [Beach]
COMPANY → [My Princess]
FEELING → [Peaceful]
DATING → [Leia Noctis]
SONG → [Something Like This]
OOC → [Sorry for the late reply!!]

❝shє plαcєs hєr hαnd σn his chєst– this I knσw.

yo punny nut

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:08 pm
      User Image
      ɪ ғᴇᴀʀ ɴᴏ ᴇᴠɪʟ. x

__________________________________________________________________________________

ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ: Lullaby

Finally, all tendrils wooven into a corporeal form touched the sand on the ground in a kneeling position. Praise be to the convergence of molecular form into the world. Ash that dances between broken times and worlds now assuming another fleeting form betwixt evil dimensions that seek ember. When the first hand grasped sand, all but a few grains of sand remain in his hand much like his hopes of a world in which chaos would not reign and where he could finally find peace. A few morose memories remained unspoken and locked away within memory of old, perhaps for the best. The forlorn spirits that sought to defeat him where no more in this land of rebirth.

Assuming the form of a kneeling knight of old, Korok awakened once more in every physical way. Although the sand seemed to be eternally seeping away through every unobstructed thread of skin within his grasp. A tattered form freed the cover of his pupils to overlook the world he now belonged to. Green pearls rummaged through every grain of sand and leaf they could. Again, the forest called his name. In every land, a single benevolent being would always welcome The Cursed One. Crackling and rustling was actually an older language than Entish, but an understandable one by he who remained unscathed throughout long-lost journeys through spaces unknown.

"Saern'nun akaman kala. Taka daka tha'er."

Awakening features of old beings started to dance within the kiss of air. All nature lay bare in language. These old creatures welcomed Korok, and guided him further into watching around. The area in which his rebirth took place was not being watched by anyone. In fact, a lost soul would've had to wander into the tranquility of bushes and palm trees to find this newly created being. The tattered man stood proud among his kin, feeling the sand in the soles of his feet and taking a deep breath of air that would lull his long-forsaken heart. His mind would be left roaming along with his eyes in a lost memory. Soon, it would all come crashing down once more. For now, it would all be but an unchained lullaby.

Sadness creeped into his fibers. He was alone again. No human could ever love him, for he was destined to be one with nature, and not with "her". The burning mark of old remained embracing his soul that would drift endlessly with the purpose to find "her" once more. The woman who binds him to the mortal world would be his undoing. Perhaps then, he could finally find peace. That sanctity was far away from his grasp. He could feel it in the water. He could feel it in the air. He could feel it in the earth. Again the same curse that spat him out would speak of "her". Why would that one thing that binds him for all eternity deny him of his one chance at happiness? At least in all this chaos within himself, he could feel a minute amount of serenity wrapping arms around him, as if "she" were there to finally be one. The one who meddles with affairs beyond death could finally sing a lullaby worthy of angelic sermons.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:17 am
User Image

I'm feeling loving. || I'm speaking to Jaquinne || I'm wearing cover up and floral bikini || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I'm currently dating Jaquinne Lorenzo

Sapphire orbs scanned her body, the full sight of her, and where his gaze landed, left a small burning sensation upon her skin. He would take notice of the marks that he had left in obvious spots, yet intimate. Her skin was covered with marks a light shade of pink, some bruised ever so slightly. It tingled when she ran her fingers across her skin, and her body gave an involuntary shudder, both at his gaze, and the love marks he left. The air was cooling, yet being in his embrace made her feel warm, free from the ravages of the cold ocean breeze. She could always cover such markings with make up, but for some reason, despite knowing it would be an embarrassing sight, she kept it nonetheless. Maybe.. she wanted to let others know that she belonged to him, and that he belonged to her. Her alone.

By the time the woman realized her words might have gave off the feeling that she had doubted Jaquinne, her companion had spoke up. "You know, Zariel... Even if I could have any other woman in the world with me, I wouldn't want them. Do you want to know why?" and honestly, she couldn't think of why, but knowing him, she could assume what his answer was. "Why?" she'd ask, wanting to hear the answer from him. Her eyes flicked upwards, meeting his cool gaze, and admiring his blonde locks that fluttered in the gentle breeze. Her eyes fluttered shut when his finger twirled a loose lock upon his fingertips. His answer came, sounding like a pleasant melody resonating within her ears. She tip-toed, planting a soft kiss upon his lips. It made her feel special, and it made her understood just what it meant when people said they could feel butterflies within their stomach, when their hearts would flutter. She finally understood why they claimed love would drive people crazy. She was madly in love, and the man was all she could see. He infiltrated her thoughts whenever he could, and he was all she could dream of when she fell asleep. Zariel never knew when, never knew how, but one day, all of a sudden, her world had begun to revolve around him. Solely around him. She didn't mind what he did, what he would do, she didn't care if they hadn't known much of each other at all, but all she knew was that she had loved him like none other, and that was proof enough.

His gaze was tender, loving, and she could never tire of this sight she was blessed with. He was beautiful, both inside and out despite how clouded his eyes seemed, how horrible he claimed to be. She thought he was beautiful, that he was a perfect creation. Perfectly sculpted, molded. She was entranced, and she had been so the first time she had laid eyes upon him. She had resumed her duty as a nurse, and each day she stepped into the doctor's office, she would be reminded of the day he came, the day he stood at the doorway with bloodied clothes, and the day where it all started. Her hands rested above his, still, rubbing her thumb against the back of his hand, feeling the small bumps of his veins but never had she thought he would take things up a notch. His fingers were cold against her skin when it slid into her bikini bottom, resting on her bared skin. Her breath hitched, and her cheeks flushed in an instant. "J-J-Jaquinne--!" she exclaimed as a sign of protest, yet when her chin had been tilted up towards him, she was reduced to a docile creature, a mere kitten, she had been. That was all she ever was when she had been with him. A kitten. His breath was minty, and she'd feel a tightness within her chest when his lips touched hers. He tasted sweet upon the tip of her tongue, and she was quickly getting hooked upon the soft nibbles against her bottom lip. A soft moan escaped her lips, and her legs would tremble while she found support against his body. She whined, not wanting it to end just yet, not when he had given her a glimpse of his fantasies, but she knew better than to continue such acts in public. Yet she craved to touch every inch of his skin, craved to mark him like how he had her on every occasion. She craved his warmth, the way his heated gaze would scan her body as if it had been a work of art. She liked the sight of his sweat trickling down his body while his cheeks were flushed red, and she loved it even more when he would call out her name, when he would utter soft 'I love you's" with a heated breath. Zariel would be patient, for she knew what was waiting by the end of the day. She liked teasing him, getting him frustrated and pent up, because only then, would things get a tad fun around the bedroom. "I'm starting to think all you ever think about is sex, Jackie." then again, it wasn't as if her thoughts had been any different. Her gaze often gave her thoughts away. The nickname sounded quite catchy, and she liked the way it rolled upon the tip of her tongue. "Jackie. I think I like that, calling you Jackie."

Though the sight of his bared skin seemed to have made her a tad flustered, yet she couldn't keep her gaze off of him, off the beautiful inks on his well toned body. A soft gasp escaped her lips, and she'd force her gaze away, though she knew soon after, that his eyes had been scanning her when the cover up came off, despite having provided little to no coverage at all. A soft growl rumbled, and she'd shudder involuntarily. She turned her head to the side in attempt to look over her shoulder, catching the sight of him out the corner of her eyes. A devious smile curved her lips, and she'd let out a delightful hum. "I like the sounds you're making." she teased, turning around to face him. Her arms were wrapped around her body, but her hand would reach up to toy with the thin strap of her bikini top that threatened to snap under her touch. "It makes me want to tempt you. It makes me just want to undo this knot." Zariel twirled the strap around her fingers, knowing that was what he had intended to do earlier when his gaze had fell upon her. She had came to understand his thoughts, to predict his answers, yet despite so, the things he said had always left an impression on her, always gave her heart a small flutter. His words countered her statement, and she found her cheeks tinted a light shade of pink.

"But.. the marks.. this is a little too much.." she murmured, bringing her free hand down to shield the sight of the marks upon her inner thighs. It was dreadful, embarrassing, and it made her think twice about wearing mini skirts and shorts. It made her think twice about wearing anything at all, and despite having no marks upon her skin, it made her paranoid that one would pop out all of a sudden. She returned the gesture, feeling quite competitive and prideful. She liked the scent he carried, the soft fragrance of his shower foam. She liked the soft rhythm of his heartbeat, the faint heat his skin emitted. Most of all, she liked the way his cheeks lit up despite his failed attempt at shielding his features. Zariel guided his arm away, allowing herself to delightful view of his pink tinted cheeks. "Don't block your face- It's foul play.. You can see mine, so why can't I see yours-" she murmured. "I want to learn the expressions you make.. the sounds you make, your likes, your dislikes.. I want to learn all about you, even during your worst moments, because I know I'll love you just the same. I want to love each and every aspect of you, your scars your past-.. so I hope one day, you'll tell me all about it, everything that made up the person I came to fall so madly in love with, the man that's filled with love and kindness despite how foully he speaks of himself."

"You're the only one I want." he answered, and her smile had never been so radiant, so bright it could counter the sun. A yelp escaped her lips when her feet left the ground, only to be spun around in mid-air. Her hands gripped onto his shoulder, and for that short moment, all she could hear were the sounds of their laughter, and the soft thumping of her racing heartbeat. His arms never left her even after he had set her down, and she would remain still with her arms wrapped around his shoulder, and her fingers brushing through his smooth locks of hair. "This is where it all began isn't it? This spot..?" she lifted her gaze and scanned their surroundings. It looked different when there were stalls set up, but she remembered this exact spot was where she stood when he came running. "You looked like a knight in shining armor pushing through the crowd.. and that was when I knew I was in love with you, when I knew it just had to be you. You struggled to speak the truth, then, despite knowing it would hurt you. You came to me, came running when you weren't the least obliged to, and every day I would wonder just what I've done to deserve someone like you. Nothing could ever describe what I feel for you.. so each and every day that has yet to come, I can only show you how much I love you and I pray you'll never tire of my presence, because I could never, with yours.." the day had been a tad sentimental being around places they've created tons of memories with, places that held memories so precious to her, memories she holds dear. "Can we go to the caves again..? Maybe we could go somewhere a little private? It's been a while since we last went skinny dipping.."

Out.Of.Crocodiles: Nahh it's fine! emotion_awesome

ShadowStar369

PUMMMY

Trash

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:00 am
User Image

❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand, and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
I wish I had a thousand words for love, but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep,

And there are no words for that.❜

I'm feeling forlorn. || I'm speaking to no one. || I'm wearing night gown || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one, but a certain djinn has been occupying my thoughts as of late.

Vixen allowed her feet to sink into the soft sand, feeling the half damp sand seep through the gaps of her toes. The fox had always liked burying her feet into the depths of the sand where she could, at times, feel the small crabs crawling across her foot, or sometimes, grazing across her toes while they attempt to dig deeper into the ground. The fox found pleasure in the little things, at the finest details and she would take the time in the world just to admire the patterns on a leaf, or how the waves sounded when they crashed against the shore, what the soft rays of sunlight looked like when they illuminated a person’s skin. The gentle breeze blew, carrying her half curled raven locks in the ocean wind while her golden orbs stared long past the horizon. Her gaze was empty, and her expression forlorn, as if she had been denied the happiness she deserved, as if she had been waiting for someone who would no longer return. Was this what the wives had felt when their husbands were sent off to war? Could their lost souls perhaps still wait for their other half to return? It was sad to think about, that one day, one minute would be enough to turn her life upside down, to take everything from her. Vixen’s lips curved into a smile that had been filled with self-pity. She felt a tad despicable. She couldn’t blame anyone else for the cause of her pain. It had been her all along. It had been her who so desperately held onto her painful memories, allowing the vines of her past to bind her limbs and dig into her flesh. But this pain, this misery.. It was what made her feel so alive.

She remembered the heavy scent of his blood when they carried him back to the shrine. She remembered holding his cold hand, the warm tacky feeling of his blood against her palm. She remembered how his hand faded from sight, how cold his skin had become. She remembered his eyes flickering with unshed tears while he struggled to tell her that he loved her, but his words never came. Vixen frowned, furiously rubbing her thumb against the mark he had inflicted upon her right ring finger. It was painful, and she could bruise her skin, but nothing could compare to the heartache that had lasted her a full millennium.

”Surely.. you’d miss me as much as I’ve missed you..?” she murmured and crouched by the shore. All along, she held a four leaf clover within her hand, and she’d gently lay the plant upon the waterbed, watching it float out into the ocean. It was tomorrow, the anniversary of his death, and she could feel the painful throb within her heart as each second ticked by. Each year, without fail, she would stand by the shore and watch the far end of the horizon, wondering if there was where he had been, wondering if he had been waiting for her, and each year, she would offer him a four leaf clover, in hopes that he would receive it on the other hand. In hopes, he could still hear how much she had missed his presence.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

XSK Ambrosia

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:28 am
      User Image
      ɪ ғᴇᴀʀ ɴᴏ ᴇᴠɪʟ. x

ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ: Lullaby

The bare soles of his feet would sink into the harder sand little by little sinking more when he would find himself in soft grains. He left the small sanctuary that offered him but a minute of peace to find out something for himself. The palm trees whispered into his ear "The woman in white is here". Unto that end, he would follow her until all worlds ended and even when they had no reparation, fate would tie them together with a curse far beyond any mortal. Wandering feet would go to where the woman in white was. He remembered nothing, he knew nothing, he came with nothing into this world but his robe. He lifted his cover to where the sun wouldn't bother his newly awakened eyes. Step by step, he would sooner reach this presence that he needed to feel.

Curses of old lore manifested themselves further when his green pearls would see her from afar. A manifestation of beauty and serenity presented itself unto his very soul. no thought would cloud his mind as he slowly approached her from afar. In fact, he still remembered nothing... not even his own name. Singular thoughts tried to break the tomb in which they were buried. There were no questions in his head, but why was he bound to be walking to her? Why was he searching for "the woman in white"? These questions lay bare against the ash that seeketh ember.

The shore would pound further against the sand that would soon wash away part of the grans stuck to his feet and bring about further sand. This feeling that even the water welcomed this accursed being was indeed thrilling. Who was she? Why would she call unto him, The Cursed One? Unwillingly, the trees kept telling him to carry forward unto dawn. She was but a mere 50 meters away from at this point. He was guided by nothing but his kindred spirit. Perhaps this would awaken the extensions of his soul that manifested themselves in moments of need. Who knew what would happen when he would finally stop in front of her. Neither the god of the ocean, the god of earth, or the god of nature would know the answer to this one even when they all seemed to be dumbfounded by this Cursed One seeking salvation as a hollow walking madly and without a purpose.

Finally, he stopped about 2 feet away from her with his hood covering his green eyes that would pierce downwards when he finally lay eyes upon her. He knew not what to say, he knew not what to feel. He was called here by forces unknown. This fleeting form echoed out a memory that led him here. His bare feet covered in sand, would soon feel another wave wash away some feeling of guilt that he felt at this very moment. English words tried escaping his tongue, but they would not rise. He just looked at her with awe. She looked beautiful, far beyond any description he could possibly provide. Since English words could not escape his tongue, he spoke in a more ancient language: Entish

"Cormamin lindua ele lle. Lle naa vanima. Amin khiluva lle a' gurtha ar' thar. Lle anatha'en kari. (My heart sings to thee. You are beautiful. I have followed you through death and beyond. I know your face."

In these ancient words, he would meet "her" That fateful moment filled his heart with memories far beyond his understanding. Soon he would feel the full blow of time and the grasp of the dimensions that crushed his soul during every rebirth. For now, his heart was filled with the same serenity that lulled his soul.

yo punny nut

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:34 pm
User Image

❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand, and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
I wish I had a thousand words for love, but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep,

And there are no words for that.❜

I'm feeling curious. || I'm speaking to a stranger. || I'm wearing night gown || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one, but a certain djinn has been occupying my thoughts as of late.

The beach was quiet, save the few chattering and giggles of young couples. Vixen admired them, envied how they could live without a single care in the world, while she was doomed to mourn the death of a loved one for as long as she lived. As the four leaf clover gradually sunk to the bottom of the ocean, so has her shattered heart. The fox clutched the smooth fabric of her satin night gown while she bit down against her bottom lip that threatened to puncture beneath her sharp cuspids.

"I pray you've found peace.. and I pray you'll be saved from the ravages of evil hearts.."

She believed in the life cycle, that they will be rebirth after death, that there was such thing as a 'past life'. She believed that he would be rebirth somewhere, and there were times the fox would pray she could seek him out once more. She knew he wouldn't remember who she is, and she knew she wouldn't be able to recognize him either, but was it so bad to hope? Was it wrong for her to anticipate it.. despite knowing it's only wishful thinking? She remembered what he said while he struggled with his last words. He told her to be happy, to find someone who could care for her, but how could she when he had been the only person that she had come to care for? How could she look for another when he was all she could think about? He was her world, and with him gone, she had lost her way in this pit of darkness she found herself trapped in. She had lost.. herself.

Her ears drooped to the side of her head, and her tails fell limp against the rough sand, allowing the ocean waves to crash against the shore and wash through her thick fur. Her eyes were blank, and she would stare at her own disheveled appearance in the reflection of the crystal clear water. There was a strange scent, albeit brief, but the fox wouldn't seek for its source, not until it grew stronger, and stronger.

'Tap, tap, tap.' the sounds of footsteps echoed in her ears. 'Tap, tap, tap.' it approached, and came to a stop. It was the smell of the morning dew upon the leaf of a newly bloomed flower in spring, the scent of deep tropical forest, yet also the smell of fallen autumn leaves. It was a soothing presence that provided comfort like a snow flake fallen upon the surface of your palm. Her golden orbs shifted to the side, where she found the presence of a person that seemed to belong to a different era, a different time. Vixen couldn't complain, for she did not belong here either. Beneath the hood, were a pair of emerald orbs that flickered from the rays of sun that barely illuminated his hidden features. His skin was a tad tanned, and his raven locks fell loosely around his chiseled features.

"Cormamin lindua ele lle. Lle naa vanima. Amin khiluva lle a' gurtha ar' thar. Lle anatha'en kari." he spoke.

The fox tilted her head in confusion. She has studied ancient languages, flipped through what little books she came across, but Entish was a language she failed to understand. However, the fox felt she could understand, connect to what little sense she could make out of his words. Vixen pushed herself off the ground and dusted herself off, once again, feeling the waves washing away the sand that had clung to her skin. "You have a peculiar scent-.. a beautiful scent." a scent she could not recognize. A scent she has not once came across. Vixen was curious, and his presence had temporarily took her attention off the troubles and concerns clouding her mind. Her hand extended, reaching up to gently press her index finger against his forehead, grazing her fingertips against the smooth, ruffled raven locks. He felt human, looked human, but she knew he was not.

The fox leaned forward and took a small breath, followed by a gentle huff. "Like morning dew. Like the sweet scent of cherries. You smell like nature." Vixen withdrew her hands that explored the skin upon his features. "You seem human, but your scent tells me otherwise."

Her fingers brushed through the damp fur on her tails, and tucked her tousled raven locks behind her large ears. Her curious golden orbs sought after his emerald ones once more, and she would find herself staring, though she made no attempt to stop. "Vixen." a hand was placed against her chest as she spoke, in hopes he could understand. Her free hand would reach for his chest in attempt to ask for his name. She could not speak his language, and the fox could only hope he understood what her gestures meant.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

XSK Ambrosia

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games