Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hamaon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:28 pm

Nah. Dey m4k3 j00 tlk le1k d15.

Oh, and they're 99% fat free.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:02 pm

Awwright.
*takes some m00fins*

I am Cliodna and I will not tell you my real name, because I don't like the sound of it and if I do tell you, there will be some smart-a$$es who will keep calling me by that.

I live in a little country called Estonia and if you, americans, ask me ''Which state it is in?'' I swear I am going to release all my wrath and imaginable roleplay characters on you. It's really scary. Really. Learning about Estonia for dummies

My age...I'm 14 years old and I have been learning english for four years, though there are still some big flaws in the way I speak. I hope to correct them in near future.

I like dark stuff. Vampires, demons etc. And fantasy. Especially medieval fantasy. I have *counts on fingers* 3,5 vampire characters and 0,5 demon characters (three vamps, one vamp-demon, who looks like a succubus with clothes on). Plus I have more about 15 rpg chars, atleast three of them are human, two are elves (one a werewolf), one naga, one lizard-like creature, one faun, one drow, one-

K. I think you don't care what characters I have. But I have kind of grown out of vamp characters, because I know, how cliche they are in most games.

I have browsing this guild for some days, but still haven't found a roleplay I'd like to join in. I would like to play with a humanish medieval fantasy character, whose profile can be found in Character development subforum, I don't like games with a lot of magic and 1337 creatures (though magic still has to exist for my character to exist, it's just that my character doesn't know magic and it pisses me off, that half of the chars are demons, angels and can make all the enemies explode, if they want to). And I don't like most roleplays based exactly on DnD rules (HP/MP str, def, chr etc. points). It would be nice, if the roleplay is not longer than 10-15 pages in the time I join it. Anyway I am waiting for PMs, if you know a roleplay, that would suit me.

Almost two years have passed since my first roleplay. It's name was Draakoni Saladuste Ordu (The Order of Dragons secrets) and I royally screwed it with my friend stressed If I think about it now, it makes me laugh. I made the Black Brotherhood attack us non-stop, friend made a giant squid come out of a pond, I made the werewolves, he made the invisible people, I made the magic ring that slowly drained my char from energy, he made an icy mountain in the middle of a midsummery forest to destroy it and because the game didn't have a leader nor a DM the older players just watched with disgust and sometimes scolded us in OG topic ''If you have to fight all the time make it with creatures that won't make us laugh our asses off'' The only things my character ate in three days was a piece of bread and an apple, that darn supermodel lol

Like yay, I hope I can find a roleplay for myself and that I get critique on my characters and if I make any typos, please correct me.

With love

Your dear newbie
Cliodna  

Cli0dna

Dapper Voter

3,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

DC1337

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:07 pm

Hi all.
My Gaianame is DC1337, but you can call me DC. I go by other names elsewhere, but they were already taken here.

I have been playing tabletop and computer RPGs for many years now, off and on.
Never done a freeform RP, which seems to be what most of this guild is about, so that will be something new for me.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:33 pm

Heloo there. You may call me Axle.

I'm nearly 30, and have been tabletop rp'ing for most of my life, computer rp'ing for about half a year.

asylumaxle

ddralchemast

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:51 pm

hi i'm new
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:25 pm

Hi, newbie here. Carridwyn (did I spell that right, Foxxxaaaay?) invited me so here I am xD

meex18

ilovehp23

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:13 pm

Thr names T.... Tori T.My favorite color is purple. I am random. Before I started online RP I only did live RP ( thats stuff like IFGS and Elfstone) I really like to be original and creative but if I'm in a character slump you can tell because I'll probably just create something incredibly stupid. I like cheese. OOOOO and I like health food. I believe myself to be a nerd. I like being weird. I like the look people give you when they think you are a freak and that you are stupid so they give you this thing called the eye-brow, which is where they raise one eye-brow slightly and the give you that funny up-down look. I am 14. I live in England (but i used to live in GA) (I got Georgia on my mind). I like people who are nice but I dislike liers and mean people. I also like to make the cute face... 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:26 pm

I'm Runeknight Dominic (You can also call me Runekn) pleased to meet you.

Mask de Masks

HephaestusOS

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:21 pm

Hola, all ye Lolas
i'm new here (and not spanish) i enjoy fantasy RPs and long walks on the beach (yeah, right). i considere myself advanced literate (besides caps...they suck) and open to new ideas. i'm planning on giving some of my ideas to the SoDRP, as well as trying some of the local flavor...
Random PMs (hm...pms...) considering suggested RPs are welcomed and will most likely be responded to
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:28 am

Hello ive been a member of this guild for a few months now and i`m also the creator the rp "Knights Realm". I`m happy to be a part of this guild and participate in it; I have seen many great rps like mine that are still growing with some outstanding people and excellent writers anyways i`m glad to be a part of this community and to everyone i say....Have FUN and keep writing!

PS. Please Come join Knights Realm a medieval times rp thats continuously growing and becomes more climatic by the minute we will always be excepting willing rpers from beginners to experts!

Elf Hex

Uchiha_Jacob

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:07 pm

hello to all you can call me jacob and im new here
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:17 pm

Hey i'm The Blind Squirrel. I like to rp, but i am a newb to it. But i'm pretty good at creative writing. so i shall do my best. if ya wanna know more, just check my pro

The Blind Squirrel

Dapper Lunatic

DreyaCira

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:16 am

I'm Dreya, I love roleplaying, but I'm just so busy all the time, so I can only do like, one post a day. But that's fine with me. I learned about this guild from the spotlight, and I thought it was a really good idea. Anyway, hello, and now I'm going to go join a roleplay.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:22 am

I am someone... my username is currently A Considerable Risk, but many call me Risk. I can't think of anything pertanent to say about myself, so if you want to know more about me feel free to ask. I am mostly sucked into the PMs, so that would be your best bet of getting in contact with me... um... that is about it.

A Considerable Risk

Shy Gawker

ratsgalore

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:34 am

Hello, Im not new, but I'm a good RPer, But I'll tell you a secret thats not so secret, I'M THE QUEEN OF ALL NOOBS!!!! MUAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!! BOW BEFORE ME MY MINIONS!!
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games