Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NamiSan92

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:27 pm
Aleu looked at the he-wolf taking to Thantos. SHe layed down next to Thatntos, and smiled at him. Alue was happy that someone asked to be his friend. SHe knew he would probably be happy here.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:21 am
He smiled back.
"Hi."  

Mazarith Firin

NamiSan92

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:32 am
" Hi. I'm Aleu. What's your name? " Aleu asked as she looked at the he-wolf. She never saw him before, and was curious about him. Aleu also wanted to if he was new in the pack, but didnt ask, so she wouldn't make him feel uncomfortable.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:40 pm
NamiSan92
Huyanna looked at the wolf as she looked at her wickidly. She wasnts too sure about this wolf, abut intorduced herself nonetheless. " Well... Im Huyanna... " she said. Huyanna looked at the wolf, and sighed as she reminded her of her father's fur, except that he was all black. Huyanna then just looked at the water while it calmed.

Seilene sighed lightly and sensed Huyanna's uneasy feeling. Freeing herself from Sulkrai she pushed her into the water. Then looked at Huyanna, "Sorry...she's just abit happy as you could tell.." She looked into the water where she pushed Sulkrai in, "Her name is Sulkrai.....and when she finally calms down the tension won'tbe so high.." she said umbling the last part.

Sulkrai looked wide eyed as she was pushed into the water. Quickly coming up for breath she growled, "What the hell was that for?!" Only to have her answer by Seilene smiling. Returning to her wolf form she got out and shook off, mumbling as she sat by the rock, but not on it.

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

Mazarith Firin

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 2:59 pm
"I'm Kren. I know what you're thinking, yes I'm new to the pack. No asking wouldn't have made me uncomfortable. Please don't ask about the whole knowing what others think thing, it just kinda happens."  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:46 pm
Huyanna looked at Seliene, and smiled at her
as she pushed Sulkrai into the water. She then quietly said to Seilene " ... Thanks... "
as she sat next to her. Huyanna looked at Sulkrai as she got out of the water. She
looked down trying not to laugh, and the looked at the water as it started calming again.

Aleu looked at Kren, as he talked. She was curious how he could read minds,
but since he told her not to ask she didn't. Alue smiled at him, and said " Nice to meet
you. That's cool how you can read minds. " she looked at him kindly, and said " I see
you've met Thantos. He's just visiting.. At leat that's what he told me... " Aleu looked down at
Thantos, as he was laying down.

NamiSan92

Death God Killer

Wealthy Sex Symbol

6,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:27 am
A little puped walked in the den
"my name is sage and i'm new here"  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:05 am
Thanatos opened his red eyes again and looked at Kern, "I guess..." He wasn't used to being asked. He kept cursing the goddesses and gods in his time for sending hime here. He sat up and his shackles shook from the sudden movement. Hearing that Kren could read minds he cleared his mind from anything. A little pup didn't need to know about his past life and why he was here. "I guess you can say I'm visiting... I'm only here because I was forced here."  

Nutella Mocha

Mazarith Firin

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:59 am
"Ummm....Something about your past? Thanks, now you've activated my curiousity...What about your past that I shouldn't know?"

He looked over to Sage.

"Hello!" He smiled. "You're new to the pack too? Wanna be friends?"

He looked back at Thanatos.

"Why are you so negative sounding? It gives me bad vibes. Bad past?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:45 pm
Thanatos laughed without any humor in his voice looking at Kren he replies, "I was imprisoned for 4 years before being sent here. I come from a diffrent time... where gods and goddesses walk the earth, and the earth was untouched by humans and demons lived in harmony." He had a feeeling that the pup wouldn't believe him but, he didn't care. He kept his mind cleared and nothing of importance was being thought. "Everything young one, you shouldn't know anything about my past. Nothing..."  

Nutella Mocha

Death God Killer

Wealthy Sex Symbol

6,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:11 pm
Sage stands there looking back and forth at them.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:10 pm
NamiSan92
Huyanna looked at Seliene, and smiled at her
as she pushed Sulkrai into the water. She then quietly said to Seilene " ... Thanks... "
as she sat next to her. Huyanna looked at Sulkrai as she got out of the water. She
looked down trying not to laugh, and the looked at the water as it started calming again.

Aleu looked at Kren, as he talked. She was curious how he could read minds,
but since he told her not to ask she didn't. Alue smiled at him, and said " Nice to meet
you. That's cool how you can read minds. " she looked at him kindly, and said " I see
you've met Thantos. He's just visiting.. At leat that's what he told me... " Aleu looked down at
Thantos, as he was laying down.

Seilene smiled and nodded, "No problem.." then she looked around, "You know where everyone else is? I want to see them.." she questioned as she stretched out contently.

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

NamiSan92

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:17 pm
Alue believed Thantos, because her father told
her stories about that... She then had a flash back of when Huyanna first came
to the pack... She looked over at the pond where Huyanna was at, and then looked
at Sage. " Hey... I heard your new? " she smiled kindly. She was good with pups.
Aleu then looked at Thantos's shackles, and sighed.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:54 pm
Pup awoke from a small nap. He trotted over to Kren. "Hiya!"  

Wolf Hakino

NamiSan92

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:54 pm
" Uh.. Sadly no... But i did see Sora near Hero over there. " Huyanna said as she looked over in the area where Hero was. She smiled, and knew Seilene was nice. Huyanna was beginning to wonder what her place in the pack was, but guessed it must be a high one.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games