Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Mountain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:13 pm
Sora leaned against the tree, "Well.. I'm just going to get used to sudden.." She thought about it, "I'll just have to get used to sudden noises so I won't jump so much anymore." She said chuckling, kinda admitting she jumped at sudden noises most of the time.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:16 pm
Slighter laughed and looked at her, 'Alright then." He said has he nudged her again, wondering if any other wolf heard the howl.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:24 pm
Sora grinned then turned into her wolf form. Shaking some dirt off her fur. She sat down where she was standing.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:25 pm
Slighter nudged her again and smiled, "So, where to now?" He said ash the clouds had covered the moon.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:31 pm
Sora stood up and shrugged. Then she pounced into the middle of the clearing, "I have no idea..again!"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:34 pm
Slighter laughed and looked at her, "Maybe we should play around." he said remembering the days of being a pup, "Like the old days." he told her with a smirk has he got ready to pounce on her.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:38 pm
Sora grinned again then looked up in thought, "Yup! Playing tug-o-war.. tag.. wrestling.." She said listing off some things. Not noticing Slighter was going to pounce on her.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:40 pm
Slighter laughed, "How about wrestling?" he said has he pounced on her and rolled around has if he was a pup again.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:43 pm
Sora smiled, "Sure! Why not?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:45 pm
Slighter smirked and looked at her has he circled around her waiting for her to make her move. "Alright then, Your move." he said laughing.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:52 pm
Sora chuckled and watched him. Her crimson eyes watching his every move. She waited for a second then spun to face him. At first racing towards him directly with lightning speed but then at the last moment went around him trying to catch him off guard. So she could get him in the side and knock him down.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:56 pm
Slighter saw her running at him and got ready to pounce at her when she did but when he was about to pounce, She turned around causing him to fall on his face softly, leaving his side completely open, His tail wagging playfully has his eyes twitched at every noise has he looked at her pounced at him, knocking him to the ground.
"Good job." Slighter said laughing has he nudged her, trying to get away.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:04 pm
Sora jumped off him and landed gracefully on the ground, "C'mon old man, I know you can do better than that!" She said laughing some.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:00 pm
Slighter smirked and got up laughing, "You really want me to go at it don't you." He said with a smile has he ran around her before he pounced at her, his tail wagging rapidly has his with a smile on his face still has he was in mid hair heading towards her.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:16 pm
Sora softly laughed as she kept there for a second then at the last moment she moved out of the way. Right now she was looking for speed, not strength.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games