Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:46 am
"Yeah, I'll see you later. Will you be ok getting home? It is awfully late, I can walk you home if you want" Arianna offered, not wanting the girl to get attacked by a non-vegitarian vampire.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:55 am
Ona shook her head. "No thanks," she said. "I'll be fine." She turned and rounded the corner, heading home. She stared straight ahead, feeling foolishly proud of herself. Already, she had made a friend. Aunt Nora would be happy.  

U P H i G H onthe d L

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:34 am
Arianna watched her head home. Smelling for any vampires. The only ones around were herself, Karissa and Rachel. She let out a breath, Ona would be fine. Heading back to Rachel's she let herself in. "The new girl's name is Ona. She seems really nice" Arianna said, settling down.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:35 pm
Ona pushed open the door to her aunt's house. Nora glanced at her- she was in the middle of doing the dishes- and smiled. "So how was your walk, dear?" she asked.
"Fine," Ona replied. "I met a girl from school. She's has a cute little dog."
"That's nice," her aunt said. "It's good that you're finally making new friends. See? I told you that you would adjust!"
Ona smiled. "Yeah."  

U P H i G H onthe d L

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:02 pm
"Uh-huh," Karissa said, half-heartedly showing interest - or at the least, acknowledging she'd heard Arianna. She was still puzzling over the very possible mystery about that human girl. "What's she like? Besides being nice?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:26 pm
"I think that she's blind but she seem's well enough. She'll be starting our school on Monday. I don't know what else to say, I just met her and only for a few minutes. She seems really independent though. Wait until school and I'll learn more about her. I really hope that we become friends" Arianna said. "Not that you guys aren't enough. It's just that I love adding more and more people and...I'm just going to shut up now" Arianna said, picking up her puppy and putting her on her stomach, herself being stretched out on her back on the couch.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:05 pm
"Oh!" Was that it, did being blind account for the human's peculiarity? Not that Karissa had anything against any type of disabilities, but the nagging sense that there was more to the story continued to bother her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:28 am
"What, 'Oh'?" Arianna askd, curious about what her friend meant.  

Arriana_lynn

U P H i G H onthe d L

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:33 am
Ooc//

Hey guys! I'm leaving for Vegas soon, and I won't be back until Sunday or Monday... just to let you know.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:19 pm
(Erm. Should we suspend the RP, with both kanan and iStar gone?)

"Something about that girl gave me the creeps, that's all. Like - though she's a human - trouble might follow her. I wonder if she's a singer?" Karissa said thoughtfully, still partially immersed in her own deductions.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:05 am
Hi everybody I've revamped the RP, only this one though(maybe),
so I'm going to try my hardest to get back to Role-playing here. If it's okay with you guys...

Estelluna moved hastily around her small room the cold air swirling around her in a haste. She dressed in old clothes and darted out of her room dashing to the funeral home. ''I really should go back to stealing...''She joked to herself. It had been a while since she'd seen her old pack mates which split up due to killing the pet gerbal ''Skippy.'' After which they called him ''Twitchy''.

(Funeral home since she lives on a graveyard, and the pack was to hard to handle, so I dumped them, Skippy is fake.)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:55 pm
Ooc//

I'm back! ^^ I finished Breaking Dawn already, but don't worry- I won't give out any spoilers. I hate spoilers. stressed  

U P H i G H onthe d L

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:50 pm
I got it yesterday, it's so good!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:17 pm
(I got it the day it came out. I'm hoping to finish it before school which starts the 6th. I'm on Chapter 21. I think that we should keep going. I pm'd kannan about it)
"Singer? What do you mean by a singer?" Arianna asked, never having heard the phrase before.
(Oh and of course it's ok! The more people the better! PLus, it's great to have the old commers coming back and then we have a newcomer! Yay! This is going to be super fun!)  

Arriana_lynn

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:07 pm
((Yep, you have Stephenie Meyer to thank for me to come back! My style may have changed a little bit though.))

She ripped through the old shed doors in the open air hot air whacking her in the face. ''Ugrh...I need to pass by to see everybody after this...'' She mumbled and ran to her job. Thirthy minutes passed abd Estelluna got edgy and bailed for the funeral wanting to see everybody again.

Hey guys go to the first page I have some main characters open.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games