Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:58 am
((it's okay))

"I could recognize your voice. What are you doing?" Sira asked softly. He sheathed the katana waiting for Fuyu to reply. He closed his eye's a moment trying not to look at her tear filled eye's.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:00 am
Fuyu tried not to cry, but couldn't help it. She fell to her knees and started sobbing. "I-I joined so t-they'd le-leave you a-alone... I-I wanted y-yo-you guys t-to b-be safe..." She explained through the tears.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:06 am
Sira knelt down besid Fuyu hugging her gently. He didn't say a thing, just letting hr cry into his shoulder. "How are you going to tell Reks?" He asked her still hugging her. He could feel the seal on his shoulder pulse again due to him being in close contact with Fuyu. He ignored the pain silently telling the phoenix to shut up.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:11 am
Fuyu wiped her eyes. "I-I don't know..." She muttered. She started to cry again. "I-I don't kn-know wh-what to d-do..." She hugged Sira tightly, soaking his shoulder with tears.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:19 am
((now thats a twist...also r ya going to tell Sira that IM DEAD!!!jk jk))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:20 am
A tear trickled down his face as she hugged him tighter. He hugged her back feeling his shoulder getting soaked. "It's okay.." He closed his eye's trying to hold back the tears threatening to flow from his eye's.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:27 am
Fuyu let Sira go and wiped her eyes again. She sat back on her feet. "I just wanted to make sure my friends would be safe..." She said looking at Sira. She turned and looked out the window. She saw Deidara sitting in a tree looking in on them. He shook his head and came in through the window. He slapped Fuyu across the face. "What are you doing, un!?" He said glaring at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:30 am
((okay now HERES a twist...also wat happened to that one person on here named Ai))

"Hmm.""What is it?""It was that boy that was here a little while ago...you know the one that beated you all up.""Don't remind me. What about him?""He's like Naruto. That same glare in his eye...he had a demon in him.""I thought the only demons there was were Naruto, Fuyu, and that other boy.""Well apparently I was wrong.""Then what do we do?""I'll tell you what we'll do...go get Kisame. We need to go diving..."  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:32 am
Sira glared at Deidara as he slapped Fuyu. His eye's flashed violet for a moment, the seal on his shoulder pulsing. He grabbed his wrist as he tried to slap her again. Feeling the phoenix trying to release itself he almost let it. He bent Deidara's wrist snapping it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:35 am
((im gonna temerrarly be Itachi since, well my characters...dead))

"Deidara! Stop that. Weres Kisame?" Itachi asked, a little pissed because they had to get that kid that kicked their asses.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:40 am
Fuyu looked at Itachi and then at the ground. "He's right there..." She said pointing to Kisame who wal lying on the ground. Itachi grabbed Kisame and jumped out the window. Deidara started to follow them, but grabbed Fuyu by the collar of her cloak. "Your coming with me, un..." Deidara said, jumping out the window. "Sira!!" Fuyu yelled as Deidara carried her toward Itachi and Kisame.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:40 am
((also if im acting "supirior" then im reaaaaaly sorry. Im the kind of guy that takes a while to notice things sweatdrop ))  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:42 am
((also Chibi how'd ya make the domo god?))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:44 am
(( i didn't make it... my friend did ^^'))  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:45 am
((kool))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games