Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:30 am

Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
she landed in the skeletons arms "stupid skeleton" she said frowning "i was coming back"

He ran to her room, panting. "Hello," he said, smiling and slightly laughing.
"put me down" she said frowning, the skeleton set her down "thank you, and take these things off" she said pulling on the handcuffs
skeleton: sorry cannot do that

"Come on, take the handcuffs off her," he told the skeleton, pouting.

skeleton: Masters orders, until he says so, i cannot unlock them *turns and walks away*
*pulls on cord* stupid magical handcuffs

"What if I go ask him. He's in the infirmary," he said, trying to think of a way to get them off of Lola.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:32 am

Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
she landed in the skeletons arms "stupid skeleton" she said frowning "i was coming back"

He ran to her room, panting. "Hello," he said, smiling and slightly laughing.
"put me down" she said frowning, the skeleton set her down "thank you, and take these things off" she said pulling on the handcuffs

skeleton: Masters orders, until he says so, i cannot unlock them *turns and walks away*

"What if I go ask him. He's in the infirmary," he said, trying to think of a way to get them off of Lola.
she sighs "just wait until he gets out" she pulled on the cord "stupid necross" she mumbled

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:33 am

Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she sighs "just wait until he gets out" she pulled on the cord "stupid necross" she mumbled

"Hehe, alrighty then," he said, sitting down on the bed, stretching.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:34 am

Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she crossed her arms "whatever"

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:37 am

Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"What, what'd I do?" he asked, slightly laughing, happy they started to work things out.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:40 am

Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"What, what'd I do?" he asked, slightly laughing, happy they started to work things out.
"nothing" she said pulling the cord "i feel like a prisoner"

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:42 am

Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Probably 'cause he's treating you like one," he said, sticking his tongue out, smiling and in a good mood.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:44 am

Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Probably 'cause he's treating you like one," he said, sticking his tongue out, smiling and in a good mood.
she grabbed his tounge "ill show you what a prisoner is" she said lightly pulling his tounge

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:44 am

Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she grabbed his tounge "ill show you what a prisoner is" she said lightly pulling his tounge

"Gah," he cried out, mumbling, standing up to relieve some of the pressure on his tongue.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:55 am

Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Gah," he cried out, mumbling, standing up to relieve some of the pressure on his tongue.
she smiled "now your trapped just like me"

Aprilbaby1

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:55 am

Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

*Walks in what did I miss?*
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:01 pm

He mumbles something Sora, unable to speak clearly 'cause his tongue was being held by Lola.

Repressed Memories

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:04 pm

*drags himself out of bed and zombie walks his way to lolas room* you know, if you were smart youdve checked for stealth skeletons. i heard everything you guys said. and youre right you are a prisoner in here, and since i dont like having prisoners, Skeleton let the handcuffs off her. lola, look i know you like me, and i know you like arage. but since im in no shape to fight him for you. I concede, shes yours. *bows down*
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:06 pm

she looked at him "why does it have to be about fighting" she said rubbing her wrist "why cant we just all get along?"

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:07 pm

"Eh, I agree with Lola. Why fight over this, if she can't choose just one of us, then we'll just be friends," he said, smiling.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games