Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Lies, War, Deseption (BEGINS!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iLacey

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:30 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"Alright" She lauph's and heads that direction
hige hangs on her shoulder as they head there
{my marrowinds guy looks like my gaia avi}

Saria Holds him up and makes sure she doesnt bump into anything or make it harder on him she looks atthe Sky

(lol)
{all im missing is the werewolf}
hige looks up at the sky and watches a comet go by

(Is it like night or somthing?)
Saria looks at him then straight ahead to see where she was going
{yeah that or twilight}they come up to the forest the spa is at

"Do you think you can make it to the Boy's side alone?" She says as they get to the front where they have to split up  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:33 pm
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
(yea...i think i did) she shruggs "yea i....i killed my father" she said softly "i had to because he was turning me into a monster and trying to kill me, thats why i burned down my castle and made a new one" she sighs "now the only family i have left is my two 5 year old brothers"
(remember how the vampire king kills the dragon king) "och that sucks i would let you stay with my people but the vampires there hate normal ones."
(yea) she smiles softly "its okay" she sighs "ill just go marry someone i dont even know" her long hair blows softly in the wind, she watches the sun set "well it was nice talking to you phar" she said standing up "but i have to get back now" she looks at him "ill see you around....i hope"
"hey." standing up turning back to dragon form shading her with a wing "i'll walk you and you shouldn't just marry some one."
she looks at him "yea well its the stupid rules, its called arranged marrige" she crosses her arms and sighs
smileing "you are queen even if theyn say you aren't yet because of marrage you can start your rule as a stronge fighter for womens rights." last part is slightly sarcastic "who is the boy any way?"  

King Phar

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:38 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Saria Holds him up and makes sure she doesnt bump into anything or make it harder on him she looks atthe Sky

(lol)

"Do you think you can make it to the Boy's side alone?" She says as they get to the front where they have to split up
yeah
he takes his arm off and walks to the boys side bow legged  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:40 pm
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
(yea...i think i did) she shruggs "yea i....i killed my father" she said softly "i had to because he was turning me into a monster and trying to kill me, thats why i burned down my castle and made a new one" she sighs "now the only family i have left is my two 5 year old brothers"
(remember how the vampire king kills the dragon king) "och that sucks i would let you stay with my people but the vampires there hate normal ones."
(yea) she smiles softly "its okay" she sighs "ill just go marry someone i dont even know" her long hair blows softly in the wind, she watches the sun set "well it was nice talking to you phar" she said standing up "but i have to get back now" she looks at him "ill see you around....i hope"
"hey." standing up turning back to dragon form shading her with a wing "i'll walk you and you shouldn't just marry some one."
she looks at him "yea well its the stupid rules, its called arranged marrige" she crosses her arms and sighs
smileing "you are queen even if theyn say you aren't yet because of marrage you can start your rule as a stronge fighter for womens rights." last part is slightly sarcastic "who is the boy any way?"
she rolls her eyes "some spoiled person" she sighs "i dont even know him"  

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:42 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

(lol)

yeah

"Be careful, and if you need any help mjust tell me" she goes to the girls side  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:43 pm
hopltetheleader
Gaia Name: hopltetheleader
Name: Joe
Apperance: My avatar
Race: Half Human, Half Phoenix
Description: Once lived in a happy town until a fire killed everyone. Joe was barely alive and a hospital saved him from death but he had to live as half phoenix. Lives in a cabin alone and trys to forget those memories.
(Thats good?)
sweatdrop put it in the sign up pg lol  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:46 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

yeah

got it
hige undresses and puts the towle on then slips into the hot spring seat where the wall is thinest  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:50 pm
hopltetheleader
(I never saw a sign up page. confused )
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=9621241&page=1  

iLacey

iLacey

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:51 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

yeah

got it
hige undresses and puts the towle on then slips into the hot spring seat where the wall is thinest

Saria undresses and wraps the Towel around herself and goes by where the Wall is thinest "Hige, you there?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:53 pm
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
"kill him i'll help it will be easy blame it on the bunnys." (1901 post here)  

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:56 pm
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
"kill him i'll help it will be easy blame it on the bunnys." (1901 post here)
she smiles "no, i cant kill someone whos innocent" she sighs "its alright....i guess" she looks up at the sky "i only have a year, so hopefuly i can find someone"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:01 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

yeah

got it

Saria undresses and wraps the Towel around herself and goes by where the Wall is thinest "Hige, you there?"
yeah im here
hige makes an audible sigh of relief in the water  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:05 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

yeah

got it

yeah im here
hige makes an audible sigh of relief in the water

"Injoying youself?" she says closeing her eye's  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games