Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Angel of Shadows

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:03 pm

the wolf's yelp startled DarkBalde and he ran to the waters edge looking for the wolf that had fallen in
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:10 pm

*Andromeda slowly pulled herself above the water, she weakly pulled the top of half body out of the water*

Amiko Hazitie

Lord Angel of Shadows

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:13 pm

Dark Blade helped the fallen wolf out of the water.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:17 pm

Andromeda Growled lightly in annoyance. she shook her fur trying to dry off. She huffed and sat down. her amethist eyes seemed dark

Amiko Hazitie

Lord Angel of Shadows

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:20 pm

Dark Blade stood back and watched to younger wolf.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:26 pm

*Andromeda huffed and took a step but stopped dead. she slowly looked back at her hind leg and noticed the bracelet her old human gave her a wile ago. Her eyes teared up instantly. She walked back to the edge of the water and sighed. Her small body trembled in anger* -softly- How could i let this happen?

Amiko Hazitie

Lord Angel of Shadows

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:41 pm

Dark Blade Followed her and nuzzled her shoulder. "let what happen?" he asked in a low voice.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:47 pm

Andromeda jumped at his voice. She glanced up at him. she touched the necklace around her neck. She sighed softly. -softly- I lost something.....in the water....that my old ow....uh...friend gave me.
She stared into the water with pain in her eyes.

Amiko Hazitie

Lord Angel of Shadows

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:02 pm

Dark Blade looked at the water. "what was it?"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:10 pm

She shook her head, The necklace made a metalic sound. The pink chain made a light glow. Andromeda's eyes began glowing slightly. she chain glowed brighter, a very light glow came from the bottom of teh lagoon. She wined softly and sighed. she shook her head and slowly turns away from the lagoon.

Amiko Hazitie

Lord Angel of Shadows

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:14 pm

dark blade jumped into the lagoon and sawm down to get the wolf's thing> he swims up as soon as he gets it.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:26 pm

Andromeda kept walking, her head hung low. She got to a shady tree and curled up. A single tear falls from her eye

Amiko Hazitie

Lord Angel of Shadows

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:30 pm

Dark blade shakes out his fur and sits next to the wolf. he set the strange item down in front of her
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:36 pm

Andromeda stared shocked at the bracelet at first. her amethist eyes teared. she slid her back foot into the ring once more. She quickly sat up and nuzzled into Darkblade. She gasped and pulled back. She kept her eyes on the ground. her tail flicked embarrassed and her ears lay flat against her head as she wispered a soft sorry.

Amiko Hazitie

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:40 pm

Caesar looks at Amiko,"I'm sorry its just that I know Hogan is alive! I can sense it..."
Max yawned and stood up. He sniffed the air with his ears pricked,"Do any of you smell new wolves?"
NightShadow strode by the lake. He carefully walked into the lagoon up to his neck. He had been attacked by loners and was trying to wash his blood out of his fur. He wasn't use to fighting so he had ran away from them.
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games