Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Record Producer Jay-Z

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:12 pm
Krissim Klaw
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee my third mantis, and the baby of the family, just shedded it's skin. that makes to mantises past their 1st shedding and one with 2 under it's belt. 4laugh

Aiiiiiiim ninja  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:18 pm
Nanaki_Red XIII
Krissim Klaw
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee my third mantis, and the baby of the family, just shedded it's skin. that makes to mantises past their 1st shedding and one with 2 under it's belt. 4laugh

Aiiiiiiim ninja
Can you pm ninja

Doesn't want to mess with AIM at the moment xp sweatdrop  

Krissim Klaw

Josie Mir

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:18 am
Nanaki_Red XIII
Congrats NG.

Meh, my parents suck. They are forcing me to get a job over the summer, even though Im only 15. I dont want one and I dont even know where I can get one. Because of all of this, they wont let me get a mohawk, even though I told them about it before and didnt really care. My sister is 17, and has no job, she hasnt even been influenced by it. I really want to be emancipated, since I dont get any freedoms except internet, but then again I get yelled at so many times ><; I just want to hurry up and go to Canada, I hate this place

What are you good at? Writing, maybe? Filing? Taking dictation notes? Strength? Patience? I'm sure you have some skills and talents that people would pay you to use.

A lot of the time, jobs aren't fun. But the trick is to find a job that doesn't make you want to die, first, and then you can think about what it is you'd really like to be doing.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 8:24 am
Nanaki_Red XIII
Meh, my parents suck. They are forcing me to get a job over the summer, even though Im only 15. I dont want one and I dont even know where I can get one. Because of all of this, they wont let me get a mohawk, even though I told them about it before and didnt really care. My sister is 17, and has no job, she hasnt even been influenced by it. I really want to be emancipated, since I dont get any freedoms except internet, but then again I get yelled at so many times ><; I just want to hurry up and go to Canada, I hate this place
It's not usually a good idea to get emancipated unless really honestly sucks and you can really honestly do better on your own. You wouldn't be able to get emancipated without a job, because you have to be able to show that you can support yourself, so if you're pissed that your parents are making you get one, emancipation probably isn't the way to go. 3nodding

Josie Mir
What are you good at? Writing, maybe? Filing? Taking dictation notes? Strength? Patience? I'm sure you have some skills and talents that people would pay you to use.

A lot of the time, jobs aren't fun. But the trick is to find a job that doesn't make you want to die, first, and then you can think about what it is you'd really like to be doing.
Yeah. 3nodding When you're young, jobs are pretty much all the same. Usually your options are retail or data-entry. Most people don't want to do retail or data-entry for the rest of their lives; you're a teenager, you've got time. Get some experience, make some money, and then later on you can get a job doing something that you actually enjoy. 3nodding  

TheDisreputableDog

punchIT

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 8:58 am
********. I even manage to be an a*****e on the internet. I'm sorry to the one I hurt. I ******** up big time. I think I should take a break from the internet for a bit. It used to be an escape but now I'm ******** up here too.
I think I need to sort out my social problems before I start making new friends, online and off. I have yet to meet someone I could really talk to ANYWHERE. I mean, my real life friends can be nice, but I always get fed up with them. I know I should be happy with what I have and not look for someone who probably doesn't exist. I guess to a certain extent no one is like that, no one can really understand another human.
Don't get me wrong, there are people who I like to talk to and stuff, but I've only felt really happy with someone ONCE and at that point I was too young to get it and I ran away. I think I'm a sociopath or something, I just keep ******** up. I'm sorry.
To everyone who tells me to shut my emo trap, go ******** yourselves. I UNDERSTAND I'm being emo and I should get off my high horse and start working to be better, but it's really not working and this place is a palace of complaints any way.

Sorry for being a s**t.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:57 pm
I think that I shall be taking a break too...

due to recent turns of event

All I seem to ever do is screw up. I seem to be constantly letting people down alot lately sad Worse than that it seems like noone really understands me anymore here... so... at least for now I think I'll be taking a rest from this guild drama.

To anyone who cares I'm sorry. And to anyone who does'nt I guess you would mind it anyway. I dare not say that I'll be gone forever... I may be closer than you think, lurking and whatnot... but I won't be posting here for a while... as it seems that my closest of freinds does'nt value me as much as I thought. sad

Though it saddens me... I can only hope that when I come back you'll all welcome me once more.

If you need to reach me in any way, I'm always a PM away... if not there I'll probobly be more active on Deviantart than anything.

My love to you all.

Sakiimi Anikimi... Forever sweet but never complete. heart  

Sakiimi

Record Producer Jay-Z

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 2:03 pm
Argh damnit you two, its all my fault for all of this. I shouldnt have been so suspicious. I really ******** up. You two are always welcomed by me.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 2:05 pm
I don't know what's going on, but heart ?  

TheDisreputableDog

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 2:06 pm
Well, they'll be back. I don't really think that everyone who quits really quits for good, at least if they've been super active. We'll see them again

I know they're not quitting XP  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 2:23 pm
I think people just need some time to cool off and catch their breath. Been a rather stressful time of year and people seem to be on edge.  

Selene Aries

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 6:47 pm
Oh lord.. I'm just cryin' my eyes out. I wanna sleep, I wanna cry... I'm sp upset...

I got my cage yesterday, I get to bring home Roxy! I put a down payment on her, and they marked her ears so that she was definetly reserved!

I called today to confirm that i was picking her up on monday.

..........they sold her.

I'm cryin' and I wanna sleep but I cant cause i'm cryin'.

They say they'll make it up?
Thats not going to get me the ferret I had my heart set on.

Give us back our $20?
Thats not going to get her back...

Robins calling to scream at them?
That sure as hell isnt going to get her back.

ugh.. I can't belive I was STUPID enough to belive them.... Red ear marks? HOW NOTICABLE is that going to be? Not very, especialy if it cleans itself.

s'what i get for setting my heart on something that isnt mine..  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 6:53 pm
That sounds kind of illegal to me, but probably not. That's really awful NG. I don't even know how they can do that, especially when they did something that ensured it was already set aside for you. It gets worse when cars and apartments get snatched out from under your nose right when you're ready to sign a lease. They say the early bird gets the worm. Guess not when people can't hold up their end of the damn bargain.

I'm so sorry NG. I really am sad  

Af Mas

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 7:00 pm
Its rare to find a beautiful white, not deaf, young adult, female, cuddle bug. She'd rather play then cuddle. How am I going to find that same thing in such a little area? Thats...impossable. I was ensured she was mine, and she was marked on the ear in red. WHO THE HELL CHECKS THE EARS BEFOR THEY SELL THEM!? Who'd think to do that!? no one! NO ONE would check the ears of a ferret being buying them! why would they if they didnt know!? the ******** manger said he didnt hear anything about this. ugh god.... I'm so upset I don't know wether to be angry or to be sad.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 7:09 pm
I'd be pissed. Other then commiting murder for such a thing, I don't know what else to tell you, if I could tell you at all. But as always, you do have my ear if you wish it.  

Angel Natavi

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 7:30 pm
I'm pissed. Worse then before. They're trying to tell me:

"Well it was such a SMALL deposit"
Answer: Mom asked a few times if they wanted a bigger deposit. They said no.

"Well we useualy don't reserve things."
Answer: WHY THE ******** DIDNT THEY SAY ANYTHING THEN?

"You didnt give us a date to come pick her up"
Answer: WHY DIDNT SOMONE TELL US WE WHERE SUPOSED TO? YOUR ******** EMPLOYEES ARE SUPOSED TO KNOW WHAT THE ******** IS GOING ON.

now what? I'm going to go raise hell toamrrow morning. But what do I say? It cant just be "your scummy bastards" thats tacktless. :/  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games