Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twilight of Sorrow

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:52 am

kogie_wolf
* giggles and dose the i am cuddle king dance* ( blussh yes it did it to me again i hate this pc)
You remain king only because it suits me... I shall be king as soon as I so desire... xp

Viva la Revolution
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:54 am

Twilight of Sorrow
kogie_wolf
* giggles and dose the i am cuddle king dance* ( blussh yes it did it to me again i hate this pc)
You remain king only because it suits me... I shall be king as soon as I so desire... xp

Viva la Revolution
* laughs in a mocking manner* you wish

kogie_wolf

Twilight of Sorrow

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:57 am

kogie_wolf
Twilight of Sorrow
kogie_wolf

Viva la Revolution
yes...*maniacal smile* laugh and feel safe in your kingship. But the day will come when you shall be covered with me and my furry friends/family, and our furry cuddling will conquer you! xd
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:58 am

*ish da fishing king* XD i have the old pole!

Viralfalkon

kogie_wolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:59 am

Twilight of Sorrow
kogie_wolf
Twilight of Sorrow
kogie_wolf

Viva la Revolution
yes...*maniacal smile* laugh and feel safe in your kingship. But the day will come when you shall be covered with me and my furry friends/family, and our furry cuddling will conquer you! xd
i have friends and fasmily furrys that will back me up as well i will never be dethrowned MUHAHAHAHAHA
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:00 am

Viralfalkon
fishing good. It combined with my normal posting got me from 300 gold to 2950 in a day and a half. biggrin

Twilight of Sorrow

kogie_wolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:01 am

Twilight of Sorrow
Viralfalkon
fishing good. It combined with my normal posting got me from 300 gold to 2950 in a day and a half. biggrin
* sighs confused*
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:01 am

kogie_wolf
i have friends and fasmily furrys that will back me up as well i will never be dethrowned MUHAHAHAHAHA
perhaps, or perhaps not... But it will be the greatest day EVER! xd

Twilight of Sorrow

Viralfalkon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:02 am

Twilight of Sorrow
Viralfalkon
O.O
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:03 am

Viralfalkon
Twilight of Sorrow
Viralfalkon
O.O
but now it doesn't want to let me catch anymore seedkin... it's like they disappeared from the lake and all thats left is junk. sad

Twilight of Sorrow

kogie_wolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:04 am

* sighs confused on the fighing thing*
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:04 am

Twilight of Sorrow
Viralfalkon
Twilight of Sorrow
Viralfalkon
O.O
but now it doesn't want to let me catch anymore seedkin... it's like they disappeared from the lake and all thats left is junk. sad
ur probably using the wrong bait, takes a if im not mistaken

Viralfalkon

kogie_wolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:05 am

Twilight of Sorrow
kogie_wolf
perhaps, or perhaps not... But it will be the greatest day EVER! xd
yes as i might your helpers and slay you and be the cuddle kind for ever
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:05 am

kogie_wolf
don't worry, I highly doubt that you would mind if there was a giant cuddle "war". mmm... *contemplates a cuddle war. all furs trying to out cuddle eachother....*

Twilight of Sorrow

kogie_wolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:07 am

Twilight of Sorrow
kogie_wolf
don't worry, I highly doubt that you would mind if there was a giant cuddle "war". mmm... *contemplates a cuddle war. all furs trying to out cuddle eachother....*
* giggles* thats true but eather way what are yall talking about
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games