Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:01 am
blessedheart
Shun wanted to beat Blair's record but he didn't want to rush yet and took his time. He finished in 6 minutes.
ed stoped the watch "good one, now, let me test it" he said sticking his hand to shun  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:05 am
notingles
blessedheart
Shun wanted to beat Blair's record but he didn't want to rush yet and took his time. He finished in 6 minutes.
ed stoped the watch "good one, now, let me test it" he said sticking his hand to shun

Shun gave him the gun.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:08 am
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

Shun gave him the gun.
ed looked at it, examined and tuged a little, then he aimed at the roof, that had an bull's eye, and shot "it is in a good condition... but you didnt fixed the cockpit very studly" he said dismounting it again, this time separating the trigger as well "10 minutes" he puted the gun over shun's desk  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:12 am
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

Shun gave him the gun.
ed looked at it, examined and tuged a little, then he aimed at the roof, that had an bull's eye, and shot "it is in a good condition... but you didnt fixed the cockpit very studly" he said dismounting it again, this time separating the trigger as well "10 minutes" he puted the gun over shun's desk

Shun nodded and got to work again. He made sure the cockpit was studly and finished in 5:53 minutes.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:17 am
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

Shun gave him the gun.

Shun nodded and got to work again. He made sure the cockpit was studly and finished in 5:53 minutes.
"ha, thats rather better" ed takes the gun an soots again, it fired as an standard pistol "i would say, you catche dup rather fast... this time you need to DISarm it in less that one minute" he said puting the gun over the desk "it can save your life dismounting weapons fastly"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:20 am
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

Shun gave him the gun.

"ha, thats rather better" ed takes the gun an soots again, it fired as an standard pistol "i would say, you catche dup rather fast... this time you need to DISarm it in less that one minute" he said puting the gun over the desk "it can save your life dismounting weapons fastly"

"Right." Shun said and disarmed the gun in exactly one minute. he pouted. "Shoot..."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:22 am
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

Shun gave him the gun.

"Right." Shun said and disarmed the gun in exactly one minute. he pouted. "Shoot..."
" an exact minute... thats pretty fast in really, normally i give 2 minutes, but you were catching up rather quick" ed grabed an armed gun and dismounted it in less that 10 seconds, just cockpit and pent toght, after that he pulled another and pointed at shun ((you know this is an test right?))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:25 am
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

Shun gave him the gun.

" an exact minute... thats pretty fast in really, normally i give 2 minutes, but you were catching up rather quick" ed grabed an armed gun and dismounted it in less that 10 seconds, just cockpit and pent toght, after that he pulled another and pointed at shun ((you know this is an test right?))

(Nope.)
Shun went to the defensive out of reflex.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:27 am
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

(Nope.)
Shun went to the defensive out of reflex.
ed pulled the trigger, an enpty sound came from the gun "well... i toght you would try to disarm the gun, but i guess you still arent good with planing... i might do this again" the *finaly it's over* bell ringed  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:31 am
Shun gets up and gathers his things. "See ya Ed." Shun says and left to go to chemistry class.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:33 am
blessedheart
Shun gets up and gathers his things. "See ya Ed." Shun says and left to go to chemistry class.
""see ya" he pointed the gun upwards and it shot "i guess i goed too harsh on this one" he said when shun was too far to hear  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:06 am
Shun finished Chemistry and it was time for lunch. He got his things and went to go eat.
(BAck)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:08 am
Akey:Gah! Sasuke stop that! Naruto get away from Sasuke! Gaara just stay there! Shun can you help me!?!?!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:10 am
iiAngel of Death Temari
Akey:Gah! Sasuke stop that! Naruto get away from Sasuke! Gaara just stay there! Shun can you help me!?!?!

Shun hears Akey and goes to help. He separates Naruot and Sasuke and holds Gaara down.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:12 am
blessedheart
iiAngel of Death Temari

Shun hears Akey and goes to help. He separates Naruot and Sasuke and holds Gaara down.

Akey:*falls back* Thanks so much.
Naruto:Sasuke!
Sasuke:What!?!?!
Gaara:I wasnt doing anything! T.T
User Image
I Adopted a Neko!
Name: Sasuke.
Likes: fighting, candy, his siters, and mom, and brother....somtimes
Dislikes: mean people, losing a fight, and when is mom or sisters get hurt
Owner:Me.

User Image
I Adopted a Neko!
Name: Naruto
Dislikes: losing the fight when his family gets hurt, even sasuke

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I Adopted a Neko!
Name:Gaara
Dislike:Losing and letting their family get hurt. not having cookies.

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games