Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:35 pm

kat smelled strikes blood on his lips and she pulled back from it fighting the erge 2 drink "we have 2 go help echo.." she said with her ehyes still closed
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:37 pm

he nodds and picks her up "but you still have to drink" he whispered kissing her lightly with the blood still on his lips, he starts walking as well

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:40 pm

kat kissed him back drinking a little bit of the blood
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:44 pm

Echo curls up, suddenly feeling cold, she sighs trying to shift to her wolf form but found that it hurt to

Strike sighs a little before smiling "kat" he whispered licking his bottom lip "i dont know what ill do without you" he whispered hugging her, still walking until they came upon echo's sleeping body

Aprilbaby1

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:49 pm

"About time." Came Niko'tonure's voice from above. "I've been watching her for a while."
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:52 pm

he chuckles "sorry...."

her hands curled into fists "m-mom..." she whispered before rolling onto her back and laying still again

Aprilbaby1

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:53 pm

((Hm? Walt, what are you talking about? sweatdrop ))
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:55 pm

(Oh, I though, DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO THE POST BEHIND THE CURTAIN!)

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:58 pm

Scott goes over to Echo. "Rest. I'll protect you."
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:59 pm

(god what did i miss!?! O.o; )
kat still had her eyes closed and she rested silently

ikat-kun

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:01 pm

Niko'tonure smiled. "Watch out. Arkuni isn't going to let you live for very long. Be on your guard; Izanami isn't as forgiving as Hades is. I will protect you, but only in spite of him." He jumped away.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:01 pm

she opened her eyes at the sound of his voice "Scott.." she whispered smiling a little, she nodds and closes her eyes again

Strike looks over at the two "come one, we should all get some rest somewhere safe...."

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:05 pm

kat the opened her eyes and looked around then she looked at echo blankly for a second trying 2 get a whole a reality and when she finally noticed echo was alive and safe in fornt of her kat jumped out of strikes arms and hugged her tightly "echo!!im so glad your safe!"
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:05 pm

"And you can't just leave us alone, why?"

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games