Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
{[K]}ingdom {[H]}earts RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:14 pm
((Funny..))
Shiyoki heard a loud roar as she transported them outside. Her eyes widened and grabbed Kaderot's hand as a building wall crashed above them. She pushed him aside as she blocked the Hollow's attack with her Zanpakuto."Pull yourself together!"She yelled at him as she jumped in the air and slashed the Hollow in-half.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:17 pm
Kaderot stared at her then took off. He didnt want to be a death god and ran down the path. He was slower then before and was angry about it. He got to some water and tired to run on it but he had none of his powers. He sat on the ground and looked at the sky and hated him self.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:22 pm
"Where do you think your going?"She used flash step to appear next to him."You think you get away?"She giggled."Being dead is better than being alive...."Her head lowered."No one....Nevermind..."She looked away and sat next to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:30 pm
Kaderot didnt speak.. he just wanted to be gone. He was dead and hated it beyond anything. He died at 18... "why... why the hell me" he said getting anrgy and his spiritual pressure increased greatly.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:37 pm
Shiyoki's eyes widened. His spiritual pressure is raising rapidly... Her breath caught in her throat and she backed away. It's getting greater than my own..."I don't know,maybe because I didn't want to lose you!"She yelled at him,tears rolling down her face."I care about you more than anything!!"Tears flew down her cheeks as she stood up and ran away.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:45 pm
Kaderot watched her leave and collapsed. The pressure stopped and he lost conciseness . He re awoke back in the soul society. He was confused and angry. "where am i"  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:50 pm
"Soul Society."A white haired kid captain said to him,while standing up."Shiyoki,he's awake,plus have you seen Minaki anywhere?"Shiyoki shook her head as she entered."I call her if you want Captain Hitsugaya."Shiyoki closed her eyes then Minaki reappeared next to her."We have a mission together,lets go.""Hai."Minaki and Toushiro disappeared. Shiyoki shook her head once more and smiled at Kaderot."How are you feeling?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:05 pm
"like crap" he said and turned away from her. He didnt like it here already and was very unhappy. He looked around and grunted. KAderot stood up and began walking away from her to look at the place. He bumps into captain Zaraki Kenpachi and pushes him out of the way. "watch it you idiot" he says and continues on his way.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:06 pm
"Shiyo-chan!!"Shiyoki looked down a pink haired girl below her."Saku-chan? What is it?""Kechy in trouble! He went after a blond Shinigami!"Kaderot-kun!"Where is he?""Follow me!"Shiyoki ran after as Kenpachi turned to him."Ohh..I'm scared...Hahahah!"Kenpachi reappeared infront of him,sword drawn."KENPACHI-SAN!!"Shiyoki yelled reappearing between them."I'm your gaurdian Kaderot-kun...You can't just get red of me,by walking away,heheh!"Shiyoki glanced at him and smirked.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:40 pm
Kaderots hair returned to it black color and he frowned at her. "how can i get ridd of you" he said.. His mark on his back began to revive his powers and he felt stronger.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:43 pm
Shiyoki's eyes darkened."Do you hate me?"She asked him,not looking at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:48 pm
Kaderot was sighed and then looked at head. "im..sorry shiyoki.. i just dont like that this has happened to me and for some reason i blame you kinda." he said quietly. He walked so he could face her, "but i know it isnt your fault and i should quit being a baby about it... i dont hate you shiyoki.. im just an idiot"  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:51 pm
Shiyoki smirked and flicked him on his forehead."How many times do I have to tell you,You are not an Idiot?"She continued to smirk.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:57 pm
Kaderot half smiled at her but was still upset. He looked at kenpachi and laughed, "i hope you plan to run because ill hurt you really bad if you fight me" he said with a smirk. Sazabi and subzero managed to get to the soul society with much trouble and looked at them from the distance.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:05 pm
Shiyoki put a hand on his mouth and waved nervously with her other hand at Kenpachi."H-He doesn't mean it...Really..."They left and Shiyoki toke her hand off Kaderot's mouth."Never say that again,ecspecially to him.."She glared at him then hugged him. She smiled as she pulled away."I love you Kaderot-kun.."She kissed him softly.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games