Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

Talim656

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:54 am

It smells yummy X3
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:48 am

*tiredly walks in* mrrrrooooowwww! yawn! curls up by fireplace on a pillow

DeliciousCaramelPanda

Desirable Hunter

6,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:51 am

Just put spartan out of the pain!!!! crying gonk
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:26 pm

Snowspartan1399
Just put spartan out of the pain!!!! crying gonk

*Injects Spartan with a tranquilizer shot, before cackling evily* We can build him better, stronger, faster, and girlier then before!! twisted heart

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Talim656

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:43 pm

Aya that is a No NO! Besides the shark steaks are almost done
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:45 pm

Firetiger stares at the grill and the bloody sharks, barely seeing them, her eyes blurry with tears. "I think the only way that killing an innocent creature is 'right' is if it's fer survival." Her tail swishes furiously. "Why doesn't anyone even feel bad fer the dang sharks?" She sighs, the flame in her eyes fading again, and her tone becomes calmer, "I understand that ya killed the sharks so no one else would get hurt, but the way ya're all so happy 'bout it..." I should have just stayed in the forest, alone, until I died. When I came here, it seemed so great, but now I wonder if anything is. Firetiger runs out of the tavern to think about things, not sure if she'll ever come back.

[Yes I take role playing way too seriously, even if it's supposed to be the more silly kind of rp. sweatdrop ]

firetiger42
Crew

DiNo BoY 101

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:21 pm

Ayanami Rei First Child
fjs95
I walk into the inn wondering what to do. I see a whole bunch of commotion going on though. "Wow! This place is hopin'!

Well this normally IS the most active place in this entire Guild. So there's almost always SOMETHING going on around here ninja

Well thats good
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:24 pm

I walk towards the bar to see what it has to drink. I look around for the bartender. "Hello is anyone there?"

DiNo BoY 101

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:59 pm

firetiger42
Firetiger stares at the grill and the bloody sharks, barely seeing them, her eyes blurry with tears. "I think the only way that killing an innocent creature is 'right' is if it's fer survival." Her tail swishes furiously. "Why doesn't anyone even feel bad fer the dang sharks?" She sighs, the flame in her eyes fading again, and her tone becomes calmer, "I understand that ya killed the sharks so no one else would get hurt, but the way ya're all so happy 'bout it..." I should have just stayed in the forest, alone, until I died. When I came here, it seemed so great, but now I wonder if anything is. Firetiger runs out of the tavern to think about things, not sure if she'll ever come back.

[Yes I take role playing way too seriously, even if it's supposed to be the more silly kind of rp. sweatdrop ]

*Rolling her eyes she goes over to Tiger to explain more about nature to the naive catgirl*

Really it's all a part of nature. Even nature is not without it's violence, and it's not always about survival. There are some that will kill the babies of the former leader. Then there's wolves which will sometimes kill not for food, but for reasons unknown. Even look at a wolf eating a rabbit or a mousse, that's not a painless death. Even look at cats, which are you part of. They will terrorize and play with their food many times, before they finish the job. We are merely embracing the way of nature, and accepting things the way they are. I don't feel too sorry against a predator like a shark, then I might do with a cow or something.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:11 pm

Firetiger looks up at her, "I know. But everyone's actin' so happy 'bout it, and even if they were predators..." She turns away, staring at the sky with clouded eyes, "I just want to be alone right now. I'll come back in the tavern when I'm ready."

firetiger42
Crew

Talim656

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:17 pm

*grabs spatula*
Imma help with the shark steaks!
4laugh
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:20 pm

Now I feel like I'm a bad person.....
I was just hungry crying

Talim656

Crystal Void

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:40 pm

Talim656
I was just hungry crying
Why do feel like I'm a bad person? What did you do wrong? I don't get it.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:43 pm

I walk over to fridge and get a bottle of water.

DiNo BoY 101

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:20 pm

Crystal Void
Talim656
I was just hungry crying
Why do feel like I'm a bad person? What did you do wrong? I don't get it.

*Huggles Crystal* Because one of us feels rather sacred about not killing other life forms and such...
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games