Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:23 am
((lol))

"Indeed-I would rather cross blades on more equal term," Xion replied looking over Adam's current condition. "However, the wishes of the one who hired me come before my desires."

Xion drew his blade and electrified it.

---------------------

Dougal, meanwhile, had finally reached the moment he had been waiting for....

He dashed to the entrance on the cave. How to get down? he wondered.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:29 am
I'm angry at moon XP)
Mirza felt insulted and he then looked at Xion. "You don't dare to insult me like that or talk to my master like that" He then takes his parasol and spin it down to the sand and suddenly a orb of darkness appears in front of him and then he touches it and a black crossbow appeared and he then looked at them. The sand was losing energy but it was still going to the village. He then takes the crossbow and looks at the shadow. He smiles. He take one step "Good bye " He shots a bolt of negative energy and it went first threw the shadow but then hit the doll too. He then looks at them. "If he ever do that to me again I will make his life suffer in my illusions
(I'm not god mooding to insist, they are only hits not killing spree XP)  

Yllirion

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:06 am
((*cowers in corner* Eep!))

The Shade shrieked in pain while Opal, shocked by the impact of the arrow, lost her consentration on the spells. Her tornado slowly disappeared-leaving the city vunrable.

Xion gritted his teeth as he became distracted for a moment by his pet's injury. He summoned a bolt of lightening as a warning in Mirza's general direction. The Shade slowly limped over to Xion's side-whimpering.

Pathetic creature..... Xion thought as he looked down at his pet. But Shades were a difficult type of demon to find, and it had proved useful many times. "Take only what you need, worm," Xion spoke to the Shade.
The Shade drained a small portion of energy out of Xion to help heals it's injury. Then Xion returned his attention to Adam. What would the archdemon do now? Retreat with the girl and try to save the village? Or crosse blades? he wondered.

"Sorry...." Opal said to Adam-twitching slightly of the negative energy she was struck by.

------------------------------

Menawhile, Dougal was having a 'fun' time playing with some winged demons that he had purposely got the attention of. He jumped onto the back of one and was forcing it towards the passage to Earth. When he was within reach he lept off the demon's back and through the gate....focusing on the others. He was 'pleasantly' surprised to find himself in the midst of a sandstorm. When he got a feel of Adam's energy flow he headed in that direction-calling for him. "ADAM!" he shouted-hoping that his voice could be heard through the harse winds.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:29 am
(hmmm)
Mirza felt the bolt on him and he then felt a big energy hit him and he flied a bit away. He felt that his face had a bruising and he was pissed right now
"He think that he can defeat me that idiot and destroy my beauty" He take his parasol from the ground and then looked at Xion. "He is ruining my plan" He then takes his parasol and throw it like a lance at Xion. He then concentrate and the sand swallow the puppet and he smiled "I won't let him touch you ....."
(Another hint hmmmmm)  

Yllirion

Aqira

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:38 am
Niaro looked at Lucifer and her red eye showed anger and in the blue eye she showed fear and spare. She then takes her arm and the text "Thank you was visible. She looked at the stranger demon and had a bit of sympathy with him but she hided it. She then takes a piece of glass that was on the ground and she cut a text in her skin. Blood was falling down and she went on her knee and she had no mouth and one of her eye cried and the other one was crying blood. She then tries to fight the pain and she then shows him the same information she said to him by Sin but this time she had to write it down. She knew that Lucifer wanted it. She then drop the piece of glass and the blood under her naked body was getting on her skin and she waited that he would read it threw so she could get cured a bit by Lucifer if he was in good mood.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:56 am
Xion stood his ground-allowing his strange scarf to stop Mirza's pitiful attack. The scarf itself seemed like a living being on it's own-with the ends being like ragid hands grabbed hold of the parasol before it struck Xion and tossed it aside. Xion remained calm by the attack-as if he had suspected such a trick. He only wondered what would happen if Beelio found out about Mirza's actions....not that he cared, but there were times he found mild amusement in the punishment of fools.

He glanced over as Dougal finally appeared out of the swirling sands.

"It appears aid has arrived and that I'm getting attacked on two fronts now," Xion said. "Are these odds more to your liking?"

Opal disappeared beneath the sands....

"What will you do now?" Xion asked.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:42 pm
Adam had found hope in Mirza attacking xion, but teh demon seemed not to be distracted. As Opal dissapared he groped around in the sand for her. It was then that he spotted Dougal and positively cried out in reief. teh odds were in his favour indeed, but he felt how weak he was. It woudln't be long before he was dragged back to hell.
"Hold on! Dougal- get Opal while I take care of this!"
He gripped his scythe and -seeing tehre wa sno way to flee from it- charged straight for Xion, swinging hsi scythe at him. He wondered how he would be abel to harm the shade, it seemed tied to Xion somehow. But that was more Gabriel's department than his.

---

In Hell, Mestopheles winced and looked away as Niaro practically kileld herslef with the carvings of what se had told Lucifer. his mouth twitched witha desire to shout at Lucifer to stop the whole terrible display - he wanted ot reach out and hold her. It reminded him of millions of years ago, how he had found Lucifer on the day he spoke of rebellion. He had been teh first angel Lucifer confided his doubts about God with. Lucifer had ensnared him, because Mestopheles had witnessed Lucifer torturing one of the Earth animals - an unspeakable act. The weight fo teh secret knotted him into a rebellion he had only ever followed half-heartedly. Now Niaro was like the writhing animal Lucifer had played with.
She finsihed and Mestopheles dragge dhis eyes back to read what was written. Something about the humans gathering the relics, and that if the demons could get even a couple fo relics a great cateclysm would befall teh earth. The earth woudl begin to get ready for the apocolypse, and it might offer an opening for the demons to re-enter the earth, even if teh gate wasn't open.

he swallowed and tried to ignore the horror of the situation and stay on track."I-it...it's a great plan, your highness." He said. "V-very exciting. What do you wish of me?"

"You have Earth clearance." Satan said. Mestopheles was, in a sense, his 'Gabriel' - he acted as the voice of Satan just as gabriel acted as teh voice of God. If a human saw the 'devil' it was likely to have been Mestopheles, hence the stories of cloven hooves and horns.
"I wish you to go and gather some relics for me. Beelio is on the mission too, but his men are trying to destroy the exorcists. I wish for you to find some of the items."

Mestopheles nodde, nerves fluttering in his stomach, and sickness at teh smell of Niaro's blood.
"Of course, sir. I will bring them to you."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:55 pm
Dougal followed Adam's orders immediatly. He dug through the sand to reach Opal.

Xion smirked at Adam's charge and his eyes sparked. He, too, also began to charge forward. Bringing his sword put to block the blow, the electrified blade hissed and crackled in conntact with the scythe.

The Shade meanwhile once again did it's disappearing act.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:16 pm
Adam winced as the weapons connected, sending shockwaves down his arms - he was certainly weaker this time, and the strength of his swing was much less. However the wood genrally absorbed the electricity, but he fet it crackle around him.
He then flicked the bottom part of the staff up for a gut-shot, forcing all his strength into it to pivot on the block and gain more strength.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:35 pm
Xion realized that even in a weaken state that Adam was going to prove to quite the oppenent.....he smirked thinking how glorious it would be to cross blades with him at full strength. He brought out his whip and with great force-to combat the winds, he lashed it out at Adam.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:39 pm
Adam freed one arm from his scythe to lock the whiplash and it cracked to tangle arlound his arm. The pain barely registered, as he was essentially without nerves any longer, but the thought of the pain that should be there cause dhim to wince a little. He jerked his arm towards himslef to drag Xion with it and lashed out to punch him in the face. Without flesh, his bunched hand was both sharp and hard.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:50 pm
Xion felt his skin tear on his cheek and the blood run down. He only chuckled-in a twisted sense of happiness.....it had been some time since someone made him bleed his own blood. He hoped scars would remain so that he could remember this first encounter with the archdemon, Adam. He then sent a pulse of lightning through his blade and manuavered his foot behind one of Adam's to trip him.

Dougal meanwhile was relieved when he finally found Opal's hands and frantically started pulling up her out. It was times like these he wished he had more physical strength.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:58 pm
Adam couldn't belive that teh damn demon was laughing - the fact that this was all a joke to him unnerved him. He was readying for his next srie and staggere dot retain his balance, and found that Xion had tripped him. he Groped out for a hold, gripping onto Xion's scarf but kept hold of his scythe- momentarily vulnerable.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:05 pm
Xion felt almost strangled for a brief moment, but he remained thrilled in the battle. The scarf Adam grabbed hold to immediately wrapped around his arms-tighening to shatter the bones.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:12 pm
Adam snarled as cracks appeared splitting up his arm. Now that pain was very real.
Deciding that he had better get teh heck away form the scarf, he struggled but it held tight. Gritting his teeth, he kicked away from Xion, yanking tha broken arm away so it compeltly seperated. He strangled a scream, kicked his leg out to trip Xion and brought his scythe blade down to slice into him as he fell  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games