Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
INTRODUCTIONS ~~ Tell us about yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count!
  +1
View Results

Yanyou

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:39 pm
Hello, I'm Yanyou (I'm a gal btw, I accidentally picked the male char thanks to my visual impairment and cannot change the sex).

I am 19 going on 20, work full-time for a corporate company during the summer and will wor part-time when I start college again in September.

I am visually impaired and use a white cane as well as some more assistive technologies though I'd like to hve a dog someday.

I'm quiet and reserved, it takes awhile for me to open up to people.

I love tp read, listen to music and can do some very light gaming (I'm more into sports game such as hockey pr soccer simply because they're easier to see and more simple to use).

There are so many things I could say...If anyone has any questions, feel free to PM.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:46 pm
welcome^^
i do believe their is a way to change the sex of your gaian, by the way.  

jessi_angel94_2

Mayhem is Death

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:47 pm
My nickname is Mayhem... my grandfather dubbed my siblings and I the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse by the time I was 8... Currently on a light chemo regiment that will end in the next 3 weeks (get a whole month off of it, yay!) and Gaia has kept me from going balistic during the treatments. Enjoy anime, reading anything but westerns and romance (UGH!!), playing pool, RP, video games and too many other things to put here.
Big THANK YOU to Chidorilash for the invitation, I really appreciate it! Hope to be entertaining for everyone and will definitely be anyone's big sister if you need any advice. Look forward to geting to know everyone!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:54 pm
hi i'm jeff obviosly not japanese but thanks 4 the invite Kiba *offers hand for a shake*  

jeff dragon

MystiBlu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:15 am
Hello and welcome to all new members! Jump in and have fun - Guild of Roses has something for everybody! Oh, and remember: It Pays to Post!!! See you in the threads!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:26 am
Hello people im lost again  

4drakel4

3,200 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

4drakel4

3,200 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:34 am
Hi im 4drakel4 but you can call me whatever but im mostly lost most of the time  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:41 am
*hands Drakel a map* Welcome hun....The map should help- maybe....but it's ok cuz most everybody here is more than a lil lost themselves. Just be sure to read the rules and then jump in and have fun! If you have questions, there is a thread for that - or you can always ask me. Not that I will know the correct answer, but you will get some sort of answer out of me!  

MystiBlu

4drakel4

3,200 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:49 am
Ok Lady  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:31 am
Hmm, never joined a guild before, but then again I've never been invited. Hi, I'm Vassagon, artist and Gaia enthusiast. A pleasure to meet whomever feels inclined to read this.  

Vassagon

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sethra Logoth

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:45 am
Greetings! Thanks for the invite 4laugh
I don't talk a lot, but don't be shy to send me a message whenever the mood strikes. If I'm online, I'll always respond.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:11 pm
hmmm what to say about myself well i will start and say that i cant spell for anything xp [big story behind it] im a girl and no i dont really like cheese cheese_whine or wine i also dont like to put dots at the end of my sentences sweatdrop i like alot of stuff but i really like get ready for this anime manga animals[i want to be a vet when im older] drawing writing [though i still suck] ninjas[im crazy for them]food school[just cuz my teachers are awesome] my friends [they just are too cool] zOMG [i just started like two days ago and im now in zen gardens] alot of manga/anime characters etc etc stuff stuff ok i dislike a few thing [maybe] as for my dreams hmmmm [lol] i dont care if you hate me or not but i can be friends with anyone if they really try i dont get things so easily so bare with me[my friend tryed telling me what rping is but i still dont get it and im the one with straight A's] if you want to know more about me just pm me OHHHH and i love the japanese culture(?) and would love you[maybe] if you taught me more about it ok bye[wow that was long!!]  

HyperActiveEmo205

Tipsy Friend

4,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

M A Y O N A Z E

700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:13 pm
hey everybody im df_thorax but u can call me thorax if u want. ill try to be helpful if i can ;} biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:20 pm
Hello new peoples!

@Yany: Jessi is correct, there is a way to change your avi into a female/male.

@Mayhem: I hope your chemo goes well, I wish you the best of luck. Now you have gaia, this guild, and all of us from keeping you from going balistic during it =D

@Drakel: Lost how? And, if you have any questions either post in the thread that you can ask in, or PM me. Preferably not a profile comment, I rarely respond to those.

@Vass: Well, now you can say you've been invited to one -*coughtheawesomestonecough*It's a pleasure to meet you as well.

@Sethra: That's sharply noted, and welcome to the guild.

chidorilash
Vice Captain

heaven Tenten

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:03 pm
Hi, I'm heaven Tenten. I'm new and I will try to be active.  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games