Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:50 am
Drake looked over at Fayt.
"Now you mention it, those movies could do with being taken back to the rental place."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:00 am
"Movies? Yeah, sure thing," Fayt replied.

"They're upstairs," Koko called. At that he hurried up the stairs-it didn't take long to find them since they where scattered on the floor in the living area.

As he returned down the stairs he asked, "Am I taking them all back?"  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:11 am
"I think we watched most of them." Drake said with a shrug.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:21 am
"Just asking....I guess you can always rent them again," Fayt commented. He held the films in one arm and knelt down to scratch Yoki behind the ears. She turned her head enough to like the under portion of his arm and then turned her attention to the pups. She checked-they were all sleeping soundly for the moment and then she herself settled back down.

"If there's nothing else then I guess I'll be going," he replied standing back up. "See ya later." With a waved to Drake and Judith he headed towards the front door-nearly running into Sam in the process at the door. He jumped back and avoided the collision but dropped the movies.

"Careful shortie," she commented as if she was partly responible at all. But she smiled and helped pick the movies up. She glanced over the various titles.

"Hello, Sam," Koko said. "Here for the usual?"

"Yeah...." Sam replied still smiling as Koko gathered up the girl's purchase of tea. Then she turned to Fayt. "If you're returning I'll give you a ride on my bike."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:40 am
Drake stood up and wandered around to the front of the shop curiously. Since he now had clothes on and an alibi (although now it seemed he had 2 conflicting alibis about who he was dating), he didn't mind showing himself to see. he noticed the girl and recognised her as the one they'd almost run into while driving.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:45 am
The movement caught Sam's attention and she looked over to see. Her eyes widen a bit at the guy who couldn't be much older than her. He was cute but taken she reminded herself. "Um-hello," she said and glanced to Koko.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:47 am
"Hi, I don't think we've met properly." he said politely extending a hand in greeting. "I'm currently acting as Koko's somewhat hapless assistant." he smiled  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:53 am
Sam looked at him in surprise at the gentlemanly gesture that only Uncle Patrick used on her. She shook his hand and laughed. "No I don't think we have.....Drake, right? Fayt mentioned you," she replied. "Name's Sam. I think you've met my uncle the other night."

Normally she wasn't so warm towards strangers but since it was Koko's friend she would make the effort to be nice.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:59 am
Drake nodded.
"Aye, it's Drake. your uncle is Patrick? he did come round to say hi the other night. he's a nice guy."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:07 am
Sam laughed. "Yeah....though he's considered the odd-ball of the family," she commented. "I mean....a pasty chef in a family of auto mechanics? Seriously...." She laughed again. "The only benefit is that I real food once in while...maybe more so now that he has officially decided to move back," she frowned. "Which means I'll probably be gaining a few pounds."

"If he's managed to stay fit I'm sure you can," Koko commented.

"But I enjoy being lazy....and we don't have martial art classes here like he did in LA," Sam retorted.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:59 pm
Drake smiled.
"so he is planning on staying? That's good."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:10 pm
Sam looked questionably at the smile. "I'll let him know you're so pleased," she replied. "Said you're a horrible kisser though."

Patrick had told her in private some tidbits but not all the details.

She paid in cash for her tea and smiled to Drake. "Wells....I have to be going if I'm giving shortie here a ride and to make it back in time from my break," she said.

"Let's go," she said to Fayt as she dragged him along by the sleeve. "Nice meeting...next time I get to meet the girlfriend that Fayt mentioned." Fayt waved bye.

Then they disappeared into the sunlight beyond the door....with Fayt complaining that he wasn't that much shorter than her and her threatening to beat him if her hurls on her back during the ride on the bike.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:20 pm
the look of embarassed disgust form earlier jumped back onto Drake's face as he remembered.
"ugh...I..." he stammered, unable to think of what to say to that. He watched her leave and laughed.
"She's pretty headstrong." he commented  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:26 pm
"That she is," Koko replied and still smiling about the horrible kiss part. "Not that my opinion probably counts due to lack of experience in the area.....I think you're a fine kisser."

The pretended to act busy then-jotting down numbers on the paper with the inventory-glancing up briefly and trying not to smirk.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:39 pm
Drake smiled and moseyed up to her, linking his hands around her hips again and kissing her on the neck, knowing how intimate that kiss was to them after last night.
"I'll have to make sure i keep well practiced." he said with a laugh.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games