Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:12 am
Reaver smirked "No, not a fool, just fallowing orders.He doesn't want her alive.Lenor was dangerous, but this little mutt is a bigger problem." He lift a hand, flipping and old silver coin through his fingers "She lives and we all die." Mire gave him a confused look, unsure if she should move or not.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:35 am
Oblen shakes his head. "I don't see how her presance of life is a fatal factor..." He says as he watches Reaver closely with an eyebrow raised. "... and could you refrain from flipping around that coin?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:44 am
Reaver chuckled "Oh, that's right.You disappeared and have no clue about what's going on.She part of a prophecy.Once she learns to control her power all of the Damned will be wiped out by her.That includes you, unless you find some magical way to be human." He shot Mira a scathing look "Now, either come with me and die peacefully or live and watch your pet here die at my hands or your own later on." Mira's face was a mask, totally blank, hiding her inner turmoil.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:08 pm
Oblen shakes his head. "Hmpth... Well, good... most of the damned deserve to be clensed from the earth, the way I see it... though there are also a lot of crooked angels I'd liked to be wiped out as well... in any case, it doesn't matter... she's not going to die here today... and if she is to need to control some power in her, by god I'm going to help her... so again, now's your chance to leave now and live another day." He then grunts as he raises his hand to use his telekinesis to draw the coin over to him then tosses the coin asside. "... and what'd I tell you about that coin?... stop it."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:02 pm
Reaver produced another coin from his pocket and continued to flip it over his fingers "I don't take orders from traitors or deserters.And the way I see it, you should let the mutt make decisions for itself." Mira cringed slightly when he looked at her "Well little mutt what will it be?" Mira looked away from him and down at her feet, trying to think.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:20 pm
Oblen squints his eyes at Reaver, but doesn't say anything to him and glances over to Mira, having no problem with letting Mira say what she'd feel be best.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:09 pm
Mira carefully set her face into a perfect mask again and looked Reaver in the eye.Her own were now a cold steel gray instead of the usual pale blue "Come back when I've reach my powers and then I'll give you an answer." Reaver raised both eyebrows in surprise My God, she looks just like Lenor when she makes that face! "Cocky little thing.As you wish.I'll be back with in the next fortnight."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:41 pm
Oblen could see the difference of her eyes and could tell there be a different tone and she had looked at Reaver with a face that made him appear surprised and actually get him to back off from her. He remained a bit still, not sure what the different look in her eyes meant... they seemed to loose their color to become a bit more hardened. He the looks to Reaver to wave his hand lazily to indicate 'go' as he says "Well, then, get going."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:10 pm
Reaver ignored Oblen completely, studying Mira's face for a few moments before bowing and with a 'Until then' disappeared into thin air.Mira stared at the place he'd been standing, her face not changing from it's stoney expression, her eyes still like steel "He's right you know.....There's no other way to end it all...."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:35 pm
Oblen looks to Mira before sitting down. "So... you're saying... you want to kill all demons?... which incudes me?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:39 pm
Mira cringed slightly at his question, her face turning to that of someone in pain "I don't want to kill anyone or anything...If killing me keeps you alive then I'll make that sacrifice.You've just stared learning about what it could really be like living out of the shadow and how some can be tolerant...I want let anything take that away.And if that means my dying, then so be it..."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:18 pm
Oblen shakes his head. "No, no... I don't want you to die... you just... get in touch with your powers... then we'll see what we'll take things from there... see if you can refrain from just... killing me."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:38 pm
Mira winced slightlyand sighed, looking down at her hands "I don't think it'll really be that easy....I remember stories my mum used to tell me about a halfbreed..I didn't think they were real until all this started..." She frowned slightly in though "She also mentioned a way for creature like full blood angels and demons to become human...I just..Can't remember the whole thing..."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:20 pm
Oblen nods a bit."Yes I know it won't be that easy, but try as much as possible if that comes too quickly..." He says before leaning back. "... Yes, I have heard of a number of rumored riturals and such... but a majority sounds VERY painful and life-threatening... but I do know one that I saw first-hand to work successfully... it just takes a long time... and I may loose a lot... I'll loose my wings and demon form, of course... but I may also loose my strenght, my speed, my powers... some cases, people have expereinced a large memory-loss... and sometimes it causes the subject to die instantly to old age and turn straight to dust, that is if it isn't done to perfection the person is to age very rapidly due to his/her life extending a human life... if done successfully, I'd be be about the age I appear as... so... 25?... I'm not sure... and I'd live as a human... but, yes there are risks to such a delicate procedure... and it'd have to be done threw... well, it can range from minutes, to hours, to days, to months, to years... so... that may be the way to go if nothing else."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:10 pm
Mira shook her head slightly "No...That's not one I'm talking about...My mother said she helped with one and it only took a few minutes, she refused to tell me who the demon was but she said the rite was down years before I was even thought of and he was alive until the day I was born..." She frowned slightly in though.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games