Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Library! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 10:12 pm
Amelia comes to the library to read up on the transfiguration she just learned  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 2:54 pm
Amelia then puts her books away, and walks to another section to read of the fascinating stars  

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:57 pm
Amanda enters the room dragging a rather large pillow-looking contraption and plops down on the floor. Noticing some funny looks she states, "This is my old bean bag chair! My muggle father gave it to me...I suppose I need a new one," she sighs, suddenly noticing how ratty this one looks.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:04 am
Ygol polishes some floors glaring at the students.
Making books fly fast through the air and back into their places.
"Darn students leaving a mess after themselfffes."  

reowr Im a Tiger

Hunter

Mylian

Eloquent Lunatic

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:33 pm
Myles peruses the stacks of the library. And then he subdues a grin as he finds what he had been looking for. A small, easily overlooked book with an incredibly verbose and boring title that would end up being absolutely meaningless if anybody bothered to parse the whole thing.

The one important feature of this book would, in fact, hold importance to only one person. The name of the author, though the book appears to be a good century old, is none other than that of the searcher himself, Myles Million.

Now he hesitates, knowing that once he touches the book he will have only a short time to act. He readies himself, then touches the spine of the book, activating the spell sealed there by flesh memory. All motion in the library stops.

He walks swiftly and steadily past people frozen in time, stuck reaching for a book or reading a single word. He goes straight to the restricted section. In the restricted section he stops in three places, each time to pull a book out, verify its title, duplicate it, shrink the duplicate, and tuck the copy into a pocket while returning the book to its proper place.

He hurries out of the restricted section, then forces himself to walk calmly back into the stacks. As time begins to wavily begin again, he hears the alarms that were triggered by his intrusion. He patiently waits for the wavy blur caused by the resuming of the flow of time, but it gets thicker and hazier, not clearer.

Finally, after obscuring his vision completely, the haze clears and he finds himself standing at King's Cross Station, on Platform Nine and Three Quarters, looking at the Hogwarts Express...

(Myles has exited Library)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:45 am
Amanda enters the library and takes a deep breath. Don't you just love the smell of books? she asks no one in particular. Looks around for any sign of Madam Pince, not seeing her Amanda takes of running down the center isle, quickly ducking into a particularly appealing row of books. She decides to grab a fiction book and heads back up to the common room to read by the fire.  

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100

S l y t h e r W i n

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:49 am
Sly quietly walks into the library, careful not to disturb other students. She looks over to see rows upon rows of textbooks & study guides---Nah, she thinks to herself. But those Fiction novels over there look interesting...ooh! The Grimm Fairytales!  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 11:52 am
Echo walks into the library with the purpose of doing her Astronomy homework. It's no use. The fresh air and sunshine streaming through the window beckon her outside. She closes her book and decides to stop in the kitchens for a snack to take outside.  

rocky road sundae

Witty Genius

VannaRose

Original Fatcat

9,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:24 pm
Vanna enters the library. Holding an old pigeon wing, she starts to dust off some nearby bookshelves, not realizing the dust is forever plastered on the ancient shelves.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:32 am
As Vanna dusts the shelves, she comes across an old notebook. She peers around, seeing that there seems to be no one else in the library, she opens the notebook. The stained pages are filled with lists of house elves' names, none of which remain at Hogwarts today. Vanna finds this most interesting, and tucks it away to later show it to others.

VannaRose

Original Fatcat

9,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Conversationalist 100

rocky road sundae

Witty Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:48 pm
Echo enters the library to pick one last book to read before she boards the Hogwarts Express for home. "The Tales of Beedle the Bard."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:12 pm
*Kenzie enters the library*
"Whoa! This place is huge!"
*The librarian shushes her and Kenzie blushes Oops.

Kenzie wanders up and down the rows of shelves, What book should she read?

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tibbers Dream

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:39 pm
Tohru_luvs_catz

Rabbit watched as Kenzie looked around in astonishment ,looking at the books 'Maybe i should sneak up on her' Rabbit slowly creeped near kenzie and poked her in the back and whispered in her ear "Missed me ?
"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:26 pm
TheBlackCheshireCatsLover
Tohru_luvs_catz

Rabbit watched as Kenzie looked around in astonishment ,looking at the books 'Maybe i should sneak up on her' Rabbit slowly creeped near kenzie and poked her in the back and whispered in her ear "Missed me ?
"

"EEEHH!!" Kenzie's squeal earns her another harsh shhh and a very sharp look from the librarian. Kenzie turns to see Rabbit behind her, and laughs. "Hey there, Rabbit." she whispers, "How're you?"  

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers