Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:17 pm
There is a ghost...
Deep in my throat...
Shoving it down...
Speak and you choke!
Every fire...
Sharpens the flood...
Throbbing and wild!
Stained in blood...

User Image

DAVID SHOICHET | SECOND YEAR | GRYFFINDOR | MUGGLEBORN
And each little lie: sarcastic | Making mountains: at least tomorrow I get to go home.. | Mountains I climb: Gryffindors | Wasting my time: Gryffindor Table

David's reaction to Gryffindor's comeback was exactly as many of his housemates probably expected. "Whoo. Go team. Yeah." he said sarcastically, and then went back to glaring at everyone while he ate. The headmistress thought they were some wonderful family? Ha. This was about the furthest thing from family he'd ever encountered. He didn't even know, never mind like, these people. The only family he was part of was the one that consisted of him and his mum, and that was the only family he needed. The only thing he was even slightly happy about was that tomorrow he'd be going home. He'd never been much of a homebody, before Hogwarts, but now he could hardly wait, even if "home" was a crappy apartment. Hopefully their electricity hadn't been cut again, because he'd been looking forward to air conditioning.

Somewhere between dirty and clean, water and smoke, laugh and you choke...

Feeding the fire...
Teasing the lies!
With dirt in my eyes...
Oh, dirt in my eyes
Pissed it away!
The heroes are gone.
Dirt in their sheets...
Rum on their tongues...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:51 pm
Leonette Rosalia Mitchell
Gryffindor Second Year
Reserve Chaser

David Clarisse
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Reserve Seeker ~ Dating Shayna

User ImageUser Image Location: Great Hall: Gryffindor table (End of year feast)

David and Leonette walked into the great hall together and took a seat in time for the announcement to be heard. “We won…” David said almost in shock over it. “We won!” Leonette cheered practically jumping out of her seat at the Gryffindor table. “I knew we had it.” He said wiping the shock off his face. “Yeah sure you did.” She laughed before looking over at the Ravenclaw table. Her eyes scanned the table till they fell on the person she was looking for.

“What are you looking at? Hey earth to Leo…” David said waving his hand in front of her trying to get her attention. “Uh… What?” Leonette asked pulling her eyes away from David League. “What were you looking at?” he asked again. “Nothing…” she signed looking down at the table. “You sure are acting strange you know.” David told her before piling his plate. Leonette looked over at her cousin before doing the same. “I am not.” She retorted before her eyes moved back to where they were previously.

‘I wonder if I should ask him…’

Leonette

Wearing: Dressed in Red
_________

David

Wearing: Uniform
_________

With: Each other... Fellow Gryffindors
OOC: Just quoted you so that you knew you were mentioned.

mc2

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:06 pm
Valentina La Russa
First year Gryffindor

"Evening Mr Clarssie, How was your year?" Valentina asked David nicely since he was a prefect. "Looks when I get home mother wants my eating disorder sorted out." She said. "New year next year means a whole new look. New hair style or maybe colour." As she was thinking what could she do with her hair.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:55 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall: Gryffindor table (End of year feast)

David looked over at the first year girl and smiled. "Good evening Valentina and you can really just call me David you know. Prefect or not I'm still just a student same as you." he told her before moving on to the real topic of conversation.

"Can't say I can complain it was my OWL year so there was a lot of pressure but I came out of them unscathed. How about you? What did you think of your first year at Hogwarts?" David asked her curiously. He wondered if she enjoyed herself like so many others did. "You have an eating disorder?" he asked he had no idea she had one then again it wasn't one of those things you would notice now isn't it.

David thought about a new year meaning a whole new look. He'd never changed anything from year to year well aside from the glasses which couldn't be helped. "That should prove to be interesting guess I won't recognize you come next year then." he said not knowing what to tell her. "Though, if you're thinking of a new color I'd suggest black. Not that I have any say or anything but I think it would make your eye color stand out." he suggested. What could he say he had a thing for seeing detail?

With: Fellow Gryffindors... My cousin and Valentina

OOC: ---

mrs-lestrange

Gryfindor you say?
Hmm you would indeed be great there.
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:33 pm
I don't patronize, I realize
I'm losing and this is my real life
I am half asleep, and I am wide awake
This habit is always so hard to break
I don't want to be the bad guy
I've been blaming myself and I think you know why
I'm counting time, and time's counting you
Every way that I do

User Image
Tobias Philemon Walsh
- Halfblood Gryffindor - Third Year - Twin -
[feeling: ecstatic] [thinking: we won!] [with: Gryffindors] [at: Gryffindor Table]

They done it. They'd really done it this year. Gryffindor had won not just the Quidditch Cup, but the House Cup as well. Toby was ecstatic. This had never happened before, in the three years he'd been at Hogwarts. There couldn't have been a better ending to his third year. He grinned even as he stuffed his face with food, already making plans for the summer in his head.

I just can't decide what I'm running from.

Did you say "please just follow me?"
I thought you wanted me
'Cause I want you all to myself
I can try to suck it up
I just can't suck it up
Make me feel like someone else
Please just follow me
I thought you wanted me

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:19 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Twelve year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: Borussia Dortmund{|}Second Year

Theo looked at her, shrugging his shoulders. "I know you are a baseball fan," he said, shaking his head. "How on earth did you come to love that game anyway? I mean, I didn't even know they played that at all here," he said to her honestly, but this time...and for once, not sarcastic. He actually wanted to know how she learned about it, because he certainly hadn't heard much about it until he met Ronna. Then again...he really never paid attention to any sport besides football at times...mainly because he didn't find any of them as fun. They were fun, but he still didn't find them as much fun. "Maybe you can show me how to play one day that we are both free?"

He continued to look around for a bit, hoping the beautiful chocolate brown eyes of Alex's didn't find its way into the Great Hall. He didn't see her and right now...he couldn't. He really hoped that she didn't show...and that was a first for that desire...because he spent almost all of his first year and five-sixths of his second year wishing he could see her. "Hehehe...you definitely could not be a lawyer. I can imagine some witness getting punched out at some point," he said to her teasingly, completely joking. He did remember her telling him of her breaking a kid's nose however...and that was what spurred on the joke.

When he heard what she said something about her wandlore teacher talking about her, which caused him to casually hit his forehead...because that was exactly what she was. But then she asked if he wanted to meet up with her in Diagon and of course, he nodded his head. "Okay...one...that is exactly what you are like Ronna. And two...yes, that would definitely be awesome. If I had to hang out with anyone it would definitely be you," he said to her, casually smiling. He did laugh a bit at the preciseness of her Wandlore teacher's judgement. "So when exactly do you want to meet up...because I need to run it by my dad to get a ride?"

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

mc2

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:39 am
User ImageUser Image
[Wearing:Uniform]

I mean has he not heard of the National Baseball League... and there is the AAA division, and the... I mean we don't have a lot of teams but still we have a few national teams.

"We do have the National Baseball League, which consists of like three teams, which is the highest ranking of the baseball teams, and then other national competitive teams... we even have our own British Baseball Hall of Fame and there is always the Olympics that come around every four years not that we actually medal as far as I remember," Ronna said spreading her hands out wide as if describing a magical land. "Meh, for some reason my school back in Hawkinge always had baseball as part of their sports program so the town has a few more baseball fans-including my Dad- than most. Pretty boring story actually."

She shrugged and laughed when he said she would probably hit some witness and responded, "Nah, I'm betting on the opposing lawyer first on people getting hit, but you do have a good point. Anyways, I've gone this long and no one has gotten hit. And, my wandlore professor's description might have been somewhat accurate but it isn't like it is spot on. Besides, I don't have to get everything perfect to be happy. And he still took way too much delight in giving that analysis."

Shaking her head she smiled when he agreed that meeting up would be good, "Um..." She said pausing quickly calculating dates in her head, "How about we meet up around ten a.m. on the second Friday after school gets out? That gives me enough time to settle back home and go back to London and it'll be before your time in Germany. We can meet on the street in front of Flourish and Blotts and decide where to go from there... if that's alright of course..."

User Image

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:25 pm
Valentina La Russa
First year Gryffindor

"I didn't really do much this year. I haven't been well or strong enough to do much." Valentina said to David. "Yes I have a eating disorder even though I am only 11. That's why I didn't eat at the start of the year." She said "Black hair maybe, if I am even allow to comeback next year. If this me not eating I will not be back next year." Valentina said. "What's your plans for the summer David?" She asked.

Quote:
murruelcresuset

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:12 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Twelve year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: Borussia Dortmund{|}Second Year

Theo shrugged when she had started to explain the what various baseball leagues were around England, which all of them he had never heard of...except for the Olympics of course. That was self-explanatory, mainly because the Olympics were the Olympics. He even hoped to make an Olympic appearance sometime with either Wales or the English national team. He didn't know what he was in nationality...mainly because he didn't know what his father or mother was. He knew his father was at least partially Welsh: so did that make him a Welsh citizen? He did not know.

"Never heard of any of the baseball leagues or the hall of fame. It is cool that we have that though. Like I said, maybe one day you could teach me," he said to her, laughing a bit. The thought of him playing baseball made him laugh quite a bit...mainly because he probably was horrible. He was better with his feet than his hands at least. He was athletic though and was sure that maybe he wouldn't be too...too bad, but he still didn't think he would be good. Then again...maybe it would be like Quidditch all over again. Maybe he would just not get it. He shook his head, shaking the thought free of his head.

He laughed at her comments at his joke and he smiled, knowing that he would probably take that bet if it were possible, but he didn't think that hte girl would ever be lawyer. He didn't think she could ever represent someone that is guilty of something bad, which when being paid...a lawyer has to do. She was too good-hearted to do something like that. Her stubbornness played extremely well in the lawyer trade however...to some degree at least.

"That is great. I definitely like that idea! I look forward to spending the day with you. I do have to remember where Flourish and Blotts is though," he said to her, laughing a bit. He truly didn't remember, but he was sure that he would find his way somehow, whether it was asking around or just simply finding some sort of map. Either way, he would find it. He came to realization that he probably needed to go to Diagon a lot more. He knew he could trust the place, but he was always just so skeptical about it, which is why he never went. He figured he should start changing that.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

mc2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
[Wearing:Uniform]

How can you forget where Flourish and Blotts is, that is the main bookstore?

"Actually the Hall of Fame is only an honorary thing and online so it isn't quite that big of a deal, but whatever," Ronna chuckled, shaking her head. "I suppose if I teach you, I would owe you a game of football, right? That way you can make fun of the fact that I suck at the sport. If it wasn't for goalie I'm pretty sure I would always be picked last when we played football in primary."

Still smiling she said, "And how can you forget where Flourish and Blotts is? It's the main bookstore in Diagon Alley, though there is Obscurus that sells all the text books too. Well, then ten a.m., second Friday of the summer, in front of Flourish and Blotts... it's a date then-" She paused and laughed, "I mean like a prearranged meeting or something... God, sorry, that sounded weird. Anyways, don't be late." She added with a chuckle. "I should be easy enough to find, after all."

User Image

RedEagleEye007

{OOC: Since it is officially summer term now, do you want me to post over at Diagon Alley quoting you there with Ronna? Feel free to answer here or pm me your response.}  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:46 pm
User Image

David realized he probably should have noticed that Valentina’s year didn’t go so will with not eating and all. Then again how was he supposed to know these things he wasn’t a legilimens. “Sorry didn’t mean any offence by it just didn’t know.” He said feeling as if he’d bothered her in some way. Sure even being eleven you could have an eating disorder but it wasn’t one of the obvious things. “Will I sure hope you do… come back that is.” He added.

David then thought about his summer plans. Did he even have any? “Summer… I guess hanging with the extended family is at least one of my plans. Then there’s practicing Quidditch as well as looking over some subjects that I need to keep up on. Aside from all that nothing much.” he answered her. “How about you? Besides dealing with your disorder...”

mrs-lestrange

Gryfindor you say?
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:45 pm
Valentina La Russa
First year Gryffindor

"What I know of we are going to spend most of it in Italy with my family. I think going to Switzerland to see one of my best friends. I got a couple of weeks of rehab to do to get my disorder under control before it gets worse." Valentina said to David. "I think my parents want me out of Hogwarts for the year next year so the can keep an eye on me so I do not relapse into not eating as I haven't made any friends at all." She said. "I just think they want to go to Beauxbatons instead of Hogwarts." She said "They think this place is to full of muggleborns that should not have a right of magic." She continued to speak "Stupid family values otherwise I would have friends that are all magic types." She finished finally. "I guess I should catch up on work over the summer that i missed to. which would be most of the year" Valentina said.

Quote:
murruelcresuset

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:11 am
User Image

David wondered what it would be like going out of the country sadly all his family lived in England. “That sounds fun I hope you have a good time.” He told her knowing that it should hopefully make her summer a little enjoyable. “Well I can’t speak for them but my mother’s muggleborn.” David told her. He didn’t understand some people. “Besides your parents really can’t choose who your friends are, now can they?” Yeah so he was just speaking his mind but it was kind of true. While at Hogwarts you could be friends with whomever you wanted and no one could really say otherwise.

mrs-lestrange

Gryfindor you say?
So be it! Gryffindor!

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games