Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:03 pm
User Image

User Image

Devonte shrugged, not really knowing what else to say about it. He just knew that he got a reserve for the spot he wasn't trying out for, and only got a little time out in the field on Hufflepuff's last game because of two of their chasers being knocked out. Including that annoying git Cathy, which made him feel good once he had heard about it. "I guess so. It'll be a nice break from the work and people of this school, for one. Why are you so excited about it?"

First year ║ Slytherin ║ Pureblood ║ Chaser

OOC:

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:17 am
User Image

___________________________________________________________________________________
sσмє тнιиɢs scяαтcн тнє sυяғαcє ωнιℓє σтнєяs sтяιкє αт чσυя sσυℓ

User Image

”Mhmmmmm,” she replied sardonically; it wasn't like she didn't believe her, she did, but she also believed there was more to this story than Morven was willing to admit. Or maybe not, and she was just imagining it. Shifty eyes darted back and forth over the table as she lowered her hands into her lap and shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly. ”Don't worry, I'll rescue you before any of that happens,” she mused. ”But I don't know... I've never buried a body before... Might be interesting,” she mused cheekily. ”Besides, it's just a few more years 'til we're done with school, then you'll never have to deal with your sisters or their boyfriends, and I'll never have to deal with Roach.” Huffing ever so dramatically, she tossed her hair over her shoulder as she noticed Mira several seats down, and further away, Thane had settled into a lonely seat. Which was surprising, he usually wasn't too far from Kalin. ”So, what do you propose we do this summer? I'm tired of trolling up and down Diagon Alley looking for something to do. Might as well get a job with as much time as I spend there...”

[OOC:// ]

╔════════════════════╗
═━┈ Fourth Year Chaser┈━═
End of the Year Feast
Dressed in:
Slytherin Uniform
14 yrs5' 3"142lbs
╚════════════════════╝

The Forgotten Weasley

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:25 pm
User Image
Sata Constant Snow
Slytherin///First Year///PureBlood///Single

I'm not going anywhere End of the year feast... I'll be in Clothing... I'm not plotting anything Sapphire better leave me alone. Especially over the summer

Sata entered the great hall and practically darted to his table. Sapphire had been right behind him. He just wished she would leave the world alone sometimes. He sat next to Devonte without really paying much attention. Just make it seem like he was with friends and his older sister would leave him alone. "I hope this is okay. I'll leave in just a moment. Trying to lose my annoying sister." He said looking over to the other two. He recognized them both from class, but couldn't place the girl's name. That would certainly be him. Not remember the names of his classmates. He knew Devonte's... They were on the quidditch team together. Devonte making the team, Sata not. But he didn't mind. His father would just be happy that he was on the team. Sata was pretty happy too, he just wasn't going to show it. He glanced over at where his older sister had sat. Pretty much looking like she never did anything wrong. But the older blonde was insane. He glared her direction before looking back over at his new companions. Not planning on talking.

User Image
User Image
User Image
AlphaApex

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:29 pm
Oh, my dear, where have you been?
So near, so far, so in-between...
What have you heard?
What have you seen?
Oh, tell us, are you big or small?
To try this one or try them all?
It's such a long, long way to fall...
How can you know this way not that?
You choose the door, you choose the path!
Perhaps you should be coming back-
Another day, another day!
And nothing is quite what it seems.

User Image
V I O L A N T E
F A Y E
L I L L A N T I N E

SlytherinFirst YearPurebloodAdopted

Vio smiled widened slightly, which was rare for her. "My guardians will be busy at work all summer, nearly all of my cousins are moved out... I'm looking forward to having the run of the place." Not that Evesham was ever very exciting, but for an untested twelve year old the prospect of having the whole summer mostly home alone was a thrilling one. No one telling her what to do or when to do it... what she could or could not eat... no homework or classes to study for... For someone who appreciated their time alone, it was a big deal. It made her feel more mature, and Vio was already in a rush to grow up. She felt like she'd been regarded as a little kid, a baby, forever. She glanced over as a pale haired boy slipped into a seat next to Devonte, saying something about trying to ditch his sister. Vio knew that feeling. Her cousins hardly stalked her but they could be a bit much at times, mostly the twins. "You'd be better of going over to another table, in that case," she advised mildly. "If she's in this house it's just a matter of walking down the length of the table."

OOC:
AlphaApex

shabatha

Oh, how will you find your way?
No time for tears today!
So many doors, how did you choose?
So much to gain, so much to lose...
So many things got in your way...
No time today, no time today!
Be careful not to lose your head;
Remember what the Dormouse said!
Did someone pull you by the hand?
How many miles to Wonderland?
Please tell us so we'll understand....

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:31 pm
User Image
ıllıllı ωєи∂у мα∂єℓιиє ¢нαιѕту ıllıllı
3я∂ уєαя ѕℓутнєяιи
ρυяєвℓσσ∂ αи∂ вяαи¢н мємвєя σf тнє ανєяу fαмιℓу

As Wendy arrived to the sorting feast she noted Mira sitting alone (thankfully that abomination Seymour wasn't around-though maybe he end up falling asleep wherever the Hell he got to or if she was lucky someone got fed up with him and murdered him) and the mute Ravenclaw her friend was dating wasn't there. Timothy was obviously lacking in a lot of categories-from blood, to being disabled, to obviously being somewhat mentally challenged judging by his horrid taste in friends, but Wendy didn't see a reason to mention it to the Averys and it wasn't as if she cared all that much as long as Mira kept both of them the Hell away from her.

As she walked over to join Mira at the table she noted Evander in passing looking a bit... was it anxious? She wondered briefly if Evander had found out about what his parents had gotten around to doing with the Averys (begging for them to let her be betrothed to him, or so it sounded like begging by Wendy's judgement), but then decided if that was the case he'd have tried to murder someone or take it out on someone else already. Maybe he'd have targeted his sister or go for someone closer, Merlin knew there was plenty of pathetic first years in their own house (or second years) and some very obviously did not have the proper standing to actually be proper Slytherins. She decided to not bother directly with him and sat down next to Mira and asked as she pulled out a self-inking quill and a small piece of parchment. As she wrote down the main Avery Manor's address she said to Mira, "I see you decided not to 'slum it'-or I believe that is the slang term for it- with the riffraff tonight."

After she finished writing the address, she added a small note:
In case there is anything you wish to contact me regarding-such as getting a copy of decent notes.
-Wendy Madeline Chaisty.

She quickly folded the note and magicked it over to Evander, figuring that knowing him he might take advantage of the address and send her a howler when he was told about the whole thing that was sorted out by the Averys and his parents-not that she cared, it was better than being some 'just in case' for David's prospects- and besides, the howler would be highly amusing to say the least. Beyond that Wendy ignored the boy and asked Mira, twirling one of the strands of her red hair, "So, do you think someone decided to murder or curse your boyfriend's idiot friend so he wouldn't show up tonight, or he just got lost?"
Expected>

{ OoC}

The Forgotten Weasley
murruelecreuset

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:53 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Great Hall - Slytherin Table

Mira peeled her eyes from looking to see where Timothy could be when Wendy took a seat next to her. Watching her red headed friend take out a quill and began writing she could only wonder what she was up too. Though, when Wendy asked her if she had decided against ‘slumming it’ as she called it, Mira shook her head. “I figured unlike the rest of the school and our not so qualified prefect Jeremy Long, I’d stay and converse with those in my house.” She told her as she leaned her head on her hand.

Watching as Wendy folded her note and sent it over to Evander Mira looked back to her friend.
“For our sack I’m hoping someone finally decided to kill him. My bet would be on Morven doing that one, unless she’s sunken low enough to have a social relationship with him.” She replied hoping he had gotten removed from the school. Granted she definitely didn’t want Timothy to suffer and unfortunately that meant Benjamin living despite her wishes. “Anyways, mind if I ask what’s going on with Evander and you?” Mira asked curiously. There was something going on and she kind of wanted to know what that something was.

User Image

With: Wendy

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: ---

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

mc2

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:20 pm
User Image

User Image

Devonte thought it a bit odd that having the house to herself would be the highlight of her summer, but, to each their own, he guessed. He never really got the whole excitement of having a whole house to himself. That meant taking responsibility, and the young blonde boy was definitely not excited about that. It was something Layton would be excited for though, the fool. "Well, have fun with that."

Once another boy sat next to him, he looked to his side, raising an eyebrow. Wasn't this that kid who was trying out for chaser on the quidditch team? He had done utterly horrible and got Devonte the spot, so he had him to thank for that. Before he had time to say anything, Violante already mentioned what he had been thinking. "What she said. Turn your brain on sometimes, yeah?"

First year ║ Slytherin ║ Pureblood ║ Chaser

OOC:

shabatha
The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:57 pm
          User Image

LOUIS . MAURICIO. ADDARIO

Second . Year ,__ Slytherin
9" hazel,. unicorn. tail. hair,.rigid

Louie had been dawdling his way up the dungeon staircase, he shuffled his feet through the antechamber then halted under the mouth of the great hall, the high ceiling had been enchanted to a starry night sky, candles levitated above head, and soon, banners up and down the hall would drop down to reflect the winner of the house cup, Hufflepuff, if he'd been told correctly. He crossed the threshold then marched down the aisle among those of emerald and silver; it was the end of another school year and he has nothing to show for it. Would have been less than nothing, though, if Maisie hadn't been there to offer a few pointers and let him copy her notes. Speak of the devil, there she was, camouflaged in a Slytherin uniform and still, he could pinpoint the freckled nose and the long, dark cascading hair of Maisie Reed. Then he pondered, why couldn't he remember a Reed family? Obviously, he knew both her brother and mother, having been in the classroom of the latter and shared many lessons with the former. But he couldn't recall the family name, were they even pureblood? Or were they the branch of a different family? He couldn't decide if it mattered to him or not, it didn't, in a way, only because he wasn't nearly so prejudiced as some, and really, who was he to even criticize? About a quarter of his family were halfbloods, all thanks to his barmy-old-good-for-nothin' grandfather who remarried a halfblood. And really, his cousins were pretty wicked, even for halfbloods.

”'Ello Maisie,” he greeted cordially though lacked anything else to follow up with, he was still rather busy trying to decide how much he really didn't care about blood purity. He didn't disdain it enough to want genocide, mudbloods are still people, even he knows that. But should he associate with one? It was the reason why he'd been avoiding Prudence the past few years, not for her blood, but for her association with Gryffindors and blood traitors. He knew the Lowery line was, for the most part he believed, quite pure, and had recently married into the Edgeworths. (Though they weren't much of an improvement, really. Not with that scandal still hanging over their necks.) But it got to a point where even he realized the awkward silence, and fumbled for words that were anything but his own corrupt thoughts. ”So, you, uh...” Bloody brilliant, can't think of anything, can he? ”Sooooo....” He blanched. ”Any plans for the summer?” There. That's harmless, simple, and open ended. And at least it was something. Maybe if he knew her better, it wouldn't have been so hard. So far, their time together had revolved around schoolwork; nothing more, nothing less, and he wasn't sure how he felt about that stark realization.

Arkendrai

The Beast and Harlot

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:01 pm
User Image
Sata Constant Snow
Slytherin///First Year///PureBlood///Single

I'm not going anywhere End of the year feast... I'll be in Clothing... I'm not plotting anything Sapphire better leave me alone. Especially over the summer

Sata rolled his eyes at the last comment made about finding another table or something. He looked over at the two and sighed. "Brain is working. She's a bloody prefect. She'd write me a new one to get back to the slytherin table. And would only do it to me. And plus, she's afraid of males. So, in any other case, as long as i'm pretending to be social with a male she won't bug me. Catch the drift?" He asked with a second semi roll of the eyes. He didn't dare look over at where his sister had sat. So he looked between the two again. Sighed quietly and looked around to observe. What else was he to do? Of course, if he had any intention of possibly being bothered, he might have brought something to do. But his sister might bug him anyway. And since most of the school knew her bloody name... It just didn't bode well for him. Luckily she was afraid of something he could exploit. It was his only saving grace.

((Sorry that was short >.<))

User Image
User Image
User Image
AlphaApex

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:06 pm
I see you in my head and eye.
Your eyes are vacant and your mouth is bright.
And all you say are things I don't want to hear...
So I smash my hands against my broken ears...
We'll be the thoughts that you were warned about!
We are the shadows in your basement!
Oh, we've been watching you sleep.
We know your tricks, we know all your bad habits...
We know your secrets, we know what you've lost...
We sneak into your closet and have dinner with the skeletons!

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰˢᵉᶜᵒᶰᵈ ʸᵉᵃʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander was aware of Wendy passing by- he could identify her by just a glimpse of her hair alone by now- but not particularly perturbed when she didn't sit with him. It wasn't as if they were friends. So. He had no reason to be annoyed about it. When a note fluttered down in front of him he scowled, but read it all the same. Heat crept up his neck and he crumpled it up and shoved it in his pocket, fuming. She had some nerve. As if he cared to know where she lived. She certainly wasn't receiving any letters from him this summer. He glanced down the length of the table. She was chatting with only female friend, Mira, about who knew what. He'd heard the blonde girl was going out with that Ravenclaw, Timothy. Pathetic, the two of them. Further down on his other side was his younger cousin chatting with two boys. He internally sneered. He was shocked she'd lasted the year in this house. She'd never struck him as particularly cunning, and Father had always said her mother was an idiot from a long line of Hufflepuffs who had been sorted into Slytherin by some sort of freak coincidence. He looked away in disgust and went back to waiting for the feast to begin.

OOC:
mc2

All along you've been asking what's wrong with me!
We are the cracks in all you dream about!
We are the noises in your attic,
We'll be the people you were warned about!
We are the monsters in your closet!
Now despite your hopes, despite your prayers, you're broke like us.
We watch you when you're asleep, we hear as you grind your teeth...
We're always wearing smiles, but we're never what they seem.
You run when you're awake, but we still kill you when you dream!

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:00 pm
User Image
ıllıllı ωєи∂у мα∂єℓιиє ¢нαιѕту ıllıllı
3я∂ уєαя ѕℓутнєяιи
ρυяєвℓσσ∂ αи∂ вяαи¢н мємвєя σf тнє ανєяу fαмιℓу

The smallest sound of half a laugh and scoff for a mere millisecond escaped Wendy's lips at Mira's assessment of her choice in not 'slumming it' as Wendy had chose to refer to it as, using what was generally unusual of her to pick up such an informal term, and pointing out their prefects. "Prefects who are actually even half qualified are severely lacking for this house," Wendy answered with a shrug. "Though, not to be rude, Mira, you don't spend all that much time with the Slytherins anymore. Or at least what I suppose some would consider 'true' Slytherins."

Wendy shrugged as she took a sip of her water and nodded at Wendy's hopes in regards to the Ryans horror. "Oh, I doubt Morven would. After all, she probably is too enthralled some guy took notice of her. Though, I'd rather die an old maid than be that desperate to actually not have murdered the idiot a long time ago." Wendy fell silent for a moment and had moved to pick up her glass again when suddenly Mira asked about her and Evander and the water in the glass gushed up in a miniture fountain only an inch high, before the water made an easy, and unnatural spinning motion, and settled back into the glass not a drop spilled as Wendy compossed her thoughts and debated on the best way to word the situation before settling on, "He's the heir of the Lillantine family... not much to say beyond the fact we both come from very traditional Slytherin families. The blue blood families that follow traditions are far and few between anymore. We merely have that commonality. Why?" Wendy finished raising a brow at her friend, almost daring her to ask more.

Expected>

{ OoC}

The Forgotten Weasley
murruelecreuset

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:29 pm
I hear singing, I hear singing-
Singing to me, the damned girl!
And to the waxing moon...
I hear the birds singing;
To my beauty, my beauty...
And to the growing night.

User Image
M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

SLYTHERINFOURTH YEARBLOOD TRAITOR

Morven narrowed her eyes the tone of the next murmuring noise, but let it go. She knew better than to even mention Seymour- her friend would take that as a sure sign that she was attracted to him or something stupid like that, and then she'd be getting crap about it from the entire house. Not that Slytherins were so fond of ribbing and teasing, but it was the gossip that made her skin crawl. If it was true, she wouldn't have minded so much. Or maybe she'd have minded more. But boys were always going to be asinine little pigs, and girls were always going to be hissing little snakes, no matter what house they were in, and Morven wanted to remain as aloof as possible from all of it right now.

"Might be hard work," she muttered. "Soil in Tinworth's tough. And you can only run so far from family," she tacked on rather dramatically, though Camila's nickname for her stepbrother made her smile. "A job?" She wrinkled her nose in mock distaste. "The horror. My sister'd give a job if I wanted one... not sure I feel like that, though." Save the jobs for when she was an adult, she thought. And working for family sounded just... horrible.

"We should go somewhere, even just muggle London. Or the beach. A park or something. Anywhere," she proclaimed. "Just somewhere we won't run into anyone from school. I'm sick of these people," Morven finished bluntly. Her school mates... her school chums... Yeah right.

OOC:
Essy ze Ninja

The dearly beloved daughter,
Is now a dead and buried girl!
Tell me my girl, who has damned you?
Over there on the moor and in the corn...
Take my body, my rings, and my dress-
Under the moon they have burned with me.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:09 pm
User Image
                                                    I'm gonna take what's in front of me tonight
                                                    Sometimes you just gotta float
                                                    Sometimes the waves are gonna crash you to the shore, whoo
                                                    Sometimes the peace comes
                                                    And settles your soul
                                                    Sometimes the angers so strong
                                                    You just wanna lose control

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                    ════════════════════════

Timothy had been sitting quietly at the staff table for a while. However, when it looked as though it was about time for him to stand and make his usual announcement. Shockingly the school year hadn't been that bad, and he was glad for it. Now, if only he could get a relaxing summer before the new year began. Standing, he walked over to the podium and cleared his throat.

"Well now, we find ourselves at the end of another year. For those who just joined us, congratulations for making it through your first year, and for those now leaving, we wish you the best in any endeavors you may pursue in the future. As such, the standings of the cup should be announced." He looked over the tables before looking back to the students. "The house cup standings are thus. In fourth place, with 150 points, is Slytherin. Third place, with a total of 265 points, goes to Ravenclaw. Second place, with a total of 295 points, goes to Gryffindor. And finally, in first place with a total of 415 points as well as the Quidditch Cup, goes to Hufflepuff! Congratulations on your wins. Now, let us tuck in, enjoy the evening, and prepare for your trips back home for the summer."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Another year's gone...
                                                    OOC:

You know when the good times come
                                                    You know the bad gonna come too yeah
                                                    I don't know what to call it
                                                    But I'll just guess I'll call it

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:13 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Great Hall - Slytherin Table

Mira wondered if perhaps Wendy had a point. Granted the blond didn’t generally think to consider that she spent time Benjamin – a Slytherin that by definition wasn’t a ‘true’ Slytherin. Though spending most of her time with Timothy had decreased her social life among the snakes. “I suppose you have a point. Aside from you, I only really bother with the Quidditch team, and dare I include Benjamin.” She replied simply shrugged off the mere fact that she didn’t spend time with her own housemates. “Though you have to cut me some slack, at least I’m not associating with Gryffindors and Hufflepuffs.” Okay, so maybe Wendy didn’t have to cut her any slack but it was worth hoping.

“I can second that.” Mira agreed. She’d have to be severely desperate to settle for him. Granted she already put up with him for the sack of her boyfriend. When she asked about Evander it seemed her red headed friend had lost her composer. Listening to Wendy’s explanation Mira could see there was more to it than just traditional similarities. However, she wasn’t about to go treading in unfamiliar waters. “No reason…” Mira answered her just as the headmaster silenced the room.

Safe by the announcement, looking up at the front of the hall Mira liked to the standard end of year speech. So Slytherin came in last and Hufflepuff took first place and the Quidditch cup. Clapping begrudgingly at Hufflepuff’s two wins, Mira wished Slytherin had of won something. Hopefully next year they’d have a chance to steal everything out from underneath the other houses, including her sisters. Watching the food appear she went into eating her last meal at the castle. Tomorrow she’d be on the train home and be forced to deal with her sisters all summer long.

User Image

With: Wendy

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: ---

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

mc2

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:13 pm
User Image

___________________________________________________________________________________
sσмє тнιиɢs scяαтcн тнє sυяғαcє ωнιℓє σтнєяs sтяιкє αт чσυя sσυℓ

User Image

Camila shrugged her shoulders and kept up the charade that if Morven didn't care, than she didn't care either. (What a rubbish lie that was.) Still, she conceded with a nod, hardly took note of the Headmaster and the speech. She did, however, notice a few clapping hands from her house and solicited a glare in their direction. At least it wasn't the Gryffindors, she supposed. But Hufflepuffs? Really? ”Ew, hard work,” she wrinkled her nose, then adamantly added ”You know I hate hard work.” Sighing softly, she began a neat pile of steamed vegetables, roasted chicken, and boiled red potatoes on her plate, diced the meat with a knife and fork and flashed dark eyes towards Morven as she struggled for an idea.

”Oo! I know, how 'bout Carnaby Street? I'm sure you'll find hundreds of boutiques with pink lace, frills, and chiffon.” She laughed; it was a joke, but it was only funny because it was true. ”But I do love the beach...” She added as an after thought. Merlin, this indecisiveness is going to bite her in the arse one day. ”Dunno, we'll think of something though. The family owl's gotten a bit fat anyway, it needs the exercise, poor thing." Almost instinctively, she straightened her posture and sucked in that gut; just saying the word "fat" made her self-conscious. She had to wonder if the extra weight gain had something to do with this castle, and the feasts, and the third helping of apple pie she always insists on. But then, just a moment later, her lips parted to speak but instead, she thought better of it. Part of her really wondered whom it was exactly, that Mori was so “sick” of... But now really wasn't the time.

[OOC:// ]

╔════════════════════╗
═━┈ Fourth Year Chaser┈━═
End of the Year Feast
Dressed in:
Slytherin Uniform
14 yrs5' 3"142lbs
╚════════════════════╝

The Forgotten Weasley

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games