Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Artist Junkyard Chatter and Picture Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:33 pm
Very nice paintings Kriss. Better than mine.

Long overdue commission for Raethyn Sarachael of a moth anthro. I pimped my pencil drawing (it was a pencil commission) in PS as plain white seemed to be boring. I know there's some flaws and stuff. It was a challedge for sure to make an insect into anthro form.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Do not upload onto FA until I watermark it and post it on the site. People who I have done art for keep uploading my stuff and not linking back to any of my sites. (yes..they're getting comments and stuff on my art in their galleries that they haven't done..-_-..)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:51 pm
My lord, Kriss, those are amazing *is in awe of your awsomeness right now*

Could I sell my soul to you for a painting? haha. I really like the one with aedan and the butterfly, it's got a beautiful glow to it that really pleases the eye =3 Althoguh allt he paintings are great, defiatnly better then any I'll ever do >.<  

Shinigami Whistle

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:28 pm
Kakarotto-san
Very nice paintings Kriss. Better than mine.

Long overdue commission for Raethyn Sarachael of a moth anthro. I pimped my pencil drawing (it was a pencil commission) in PS as plain white seemed to be boring. I know there's some flaws and stuff. It was a challedge for sure to make an insect into anthro form.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Do not upload onto FA until I watermark it and post it on the site. People who I have done art for keep uploading my stuff and not linking back to any of my sites. (yes..they're getting comments and stuff on my art in their galleries that they haven't done..-_-..)

Wow, I think that looks really great  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:29 pm
I really feel horrible today, but painting makes me feel better.. so I tried painting a lineart I had found from a halloween contest.. I'm pretty sure it's krissim's. anyway, here it is, in all it's not so glorious glory..:

User Image

hope it's not too big. o.o

Lady Cobra Smirk

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:24 pm
Wow, excellent job with it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:39 pm
Eddily
Wow, excellent job with it. 3nodding

D'aw, ty. ^_^ It makes me feel better to paint something and actually have it look good. I don't paint like mephi does but it makes me feel better that my technique isn't that bad.

Lady Cobra Smirk

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:50 pm
Pantimime
I really feel horrible today, but painting makes me feel better.. so I tried painting a lineart I had found from a halloween contest.. I'm pretty sure it's krissim's. anyway, here it is, in all it's not so glorious glory..:

User Image

OMG, that looks beyond awsome. Thank you so much for coloring that, it looks great. Completetly unexpected, and wonderful surprise.

And what are you talking about, your coloring is great. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:03 pm
Krissim Klaw
Pantimime

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b375/cobrasmirk/HalloweenMantispicpainted.jpg

OMG, that looks beyond awsome. Thank you so much for coloring that, it looks great. Completetly unexpected, and wonderful surprise.

And what are you talking about, your coloring is great. whee

I just feel like I rushed it whee but I'm glad you like it anyway. If you ever want a paintjob, just yell, I really enjoyed working on this.

Lady Cobra Smirk

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:15 pm
Pantimime

User Image

Awwww so very cute, your coloring with Kriss's sketch looks great!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:18 pm
Sirus Jin
Pantimime

Hrrrmrrmrrrmrr *Happysound* such positive feedback. X3 I'm not used to it.

Lady Cobra Smirk

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:24 pm
Pantimime
Sirus Jin
Pantimime

Why not? Your a good artist, and the coloring turned out great 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:26 pm
Sirus Jin
Pantimime
Sirus Jin
Pantimime

I don't often put my stuff out there. I pretty much keep to myself nowadays.

Lady Cobra Smirk

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:29 pm
Pantimime
Sirus Jin
Pantimime
Sirus Jin
Pantimime

I've only seen one thing you've drawn, but it was good  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:31 pm
Sirus Jin
Pantimime
Sirus Jin
Pantimime
Sirus Jin
Pantimime

I've only seen one thing you've drawn, but it was good

yeah, and if you haven't noticed, me and mephi draw similar, but we paint totally different. XD and thanks. if I had spent more than half an hour working on it, it probably would've been better.

Lady Cobra Smirk

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:36 pm
Pantimime

yeah, and if you haven't noticed, me and mephi draw similar, but we paint totally different. XD and thanks. if I had spent more than half an hour working on it, it probably would've been better.

I did, but you both have nice coloring styles. I hate coloring so most of my stuff is all sketches xd  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games