Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:20 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when the man stated that they would have to try the blacksmith's station. Blinking in surprise when the man said that he might consider finding a cooling spell Loki laughed at his own idiocy. "I know plenty of cooling spells I had not thought to use one after mother unlocked my magic." Loki stated. In an instant he was casting a spell when he finished he leaned back into the chair with a relieved sigh. "The heat of Asgard has always been warm for me, I learned such spells when I was young to keep cool. In this form though it does seem far more intense." he commented.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:45 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony watched Loki as he laughed and explained himself. Smiling when he settled back with a relieved sigh, he took his hand gently. “I hope I’m not making you too uncomfortable.” He said softly, knowing that he must feel like a furnace pressed up to Loki. Leaning over to kiss him, tony tilted his head and met Loki’s eyes. “Think you can do me a favor Lo?” he asked softly.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:06 pm
MDaylus

"Of course not Tony." Loki assured the man when the man worried about being uncomfortable. Loki kissed the man when he leaned in and nodded when asked to do a favor. "Anything." Loki purred teasingly.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:40 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at Loki's words. Eyes softening at the purr, he leaned in and nuzzled at the god's neck. "When we get back home....spend a little time now and then in this form. Just when were alone." He said softly. "I want you to start becoming more comfortable...and there is a lot the two of us can still discover about this form." He added with a smile, a thumb carefully running over a marking on the side of Loki's wrist.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:57 pm
MDaylus

Loki tilted his head back to allow Tony more access to his neck. With Tony's words Loki looked to the man but didn't pull back in shock like he had once. "I think I can agree to that as long as you are wearing that amulet when I am in this form." Loki countered. He shivered as Tony ran a thumb across a marking. "I am a bit more curious about this form than I was before. Such as with now, you touching these markings brings out pleasure but when my mother held onto my hand earlier it was as if she was touching no more than my normal skin." Loki pondered. "I wish to know why."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:43 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a small nod. "Deal." He agreed. He had planned on seeing if he could keep the amulet or have Frigga make another. He'd probably find some way of always having it on so he never had to worry about touching Loki in emergencies. Tilting his head at Loki's words, he glanced at where he'd been toying with Loki's marking. "Perhaps it has something to do with this." He suggested, touching the mark Loki had left on him. "I mean it seemed to have opened the bond when you had no magic." He added.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:49 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled relieved when Tony agreed to his terms of wearing the amulet when he was in his Jotun form. Casting a glance to the mark he had left on Tony's collar as the touched his producing another shiver from the god. "I do not know why that happened either." Loki stated with a frown. He wasn't displeased it had happened merely confused.

"Mother I have need to speak with you." Thor stated knocking on the door to his mother's room.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:18 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at Loki's words. "Well it wasn't a bad thing." He said softly, lifting a hand to cup Loki's cheek. "There's a lot for us to figure out, but we have plenty of time.' He said lightly, thumb running over the marking on Loki's cheekbone. There really wasn't anything but affection in Tony's eyes as he looks at his lover. He didn't care if he was a Jotun or not.

Frigga slowly answered the door, looking a little worn. Her decision to take the throne and knowing that her husband of such a long time was no longer the same was taking a toll on her. Smiling slightly when she found Thor at her door, she tilted her head. "Thor....I was needing to speak with you as well."

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:01 pm
MDaylus

"No it most certainly was not." Loki agreed leaning into the hand cupping his cheek. "We do have alot of time to figure things out." he agreed once more. Giving a soft hum as Tony stroked a marking.

Thor looked perplexed when his mother stated that she also wished to speak with him. "Please mother go first mine can wait. What is it you wish to speak with me about?" Thor asked.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:32 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Smiling at Loki’s agreement, Tony leaned in to kiss the god. “I love you Lo.” He murmured gently. When he pulled away, he glanced at the scrolls again. “Do you want to try the blacksmith today, or do you want to wait?” he asked carefully, unsure if Loki was up to it right now or not. He kind of wanted to get started, to make sure he could make everything correctly, but he wasn’t going to push his lover.

Frigga opened the door for her son so he could come in. Leading him to the table she had in her rooms, she slowly sat in a chair. “it is not an easy conversation my son….one I have already had with Loki. You must listen and consider everything before you make any decisions.” She warned. “But I think you are grown and fair enough to make your decisions on these matters as well.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:06 pm
MDaylus

Loki leaned in as Tony did and kissed the man. "I love you too." Loki murmured. Hearing the man ask about going to the blacksmith, loki nodded. He wasn't sure about going all the way to the blacksmith knowing he would at the very least run into servants. But he also knew that they needed to do this in order to begin to get back to normal.

Thor entered his mothers room and took the other seat at the table. "I promise to listen and not decide until you have told me all." Thor promised. He wondered what the conversation was about to be so serious.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:52 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled warmly at Loki’s returned sentiment. When he seemed to agree about going to the blacksmith, Tony stood and fetched Loki’s cloak. Helping the god cover himself in it, he paused. “If you’re uncomfortable you can go back to your room if you want.” He offered. He wasn’t really comfortable with being away from loki here, but he also didn’t want the god to go where he didn’t want to.

Frigga sighed heavily and took a moment before speaking. “It pains me greatly to say this, but Asgard is very ill. I am sure you’ve seen how corrupt the council is by now, and today I found the corruption runs deeper than I had imagined…..and Odin is no longer of right mind. He is cruel, disrespectful and power obsessed. Today, he practically disowned Loki tried to say that both you and I would follow his word and will unquestioningly in the matter. That is not the man who I married or even the man you looked up to all these years.” She said slowly, worrying her hands as she spoke. “I love Asgard…and it is my home, so I have decided to do the only thing I can think of to help it. I will take the throne and out in place a new council of people that will only work towards Asgard’s best interest.” She announced. “I would push for you to tale the throne as it is rightfully yours after Odin, but you should not yet be burdened with it. You are young and still crave adventure and companionship from these friends you make, and you still have much to experience and learn, even if you are much wiser than you were only a year ago. Honestly, given the time you are finding yourself in, you may be the wisest king Asgard will have ever seen. And I do not want to deny you the ability to pursue Jane as long as you wish, I know how much you love her.” She added, not wanting Thor to see this as stealing from him. “But in order for me to take the throne, I need you to publically support me, to show that you do not feel that I am wronging you, if that is the way that you truly feel.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:58 pm
MDaylus

Loki stood as Tony did and allowed the man to help him arrange the cloak back around his body. With his magic returned and the cooling spell in place it was not nearly as sweltering hot as it had been before. It was warm but he could stand it. "I would not leave you some where unknown to you but if I feel uncomfortable I will be sure to inform you." Loki stated.

Thor remained patient as his mother collected her words before speaking. Nodding when she commented about Asgard was ill and filled with corruption. Years ago Loki had tried to tell him but he had been blind in his ignorance and blown the younger prince off. Hearing that Odin practically disowned his brother and spewed lies of Thor and their mother following such things had Thor seething with anger which soothed slightly hearing the man was no longer in his right mind. Surprise ripped the rest of the anger from him for a moment when Frigga stated that she was going to take the throne. "No mother you are correct, I am not ready to take the throne. There is still much I must do and wish to do. I am sorry that the burden of the throne falls to you but I can think of no better person suited to the job around. I will support you, I assume my brother has already made the same pledge." Thor stated. He was sure his mother must have assured his brother that neither of them would follow Odin's sickly mind but he would do so himself when he next saw his brother. "Is that all?" he questioned wondering if he should move on to what he had wished to ask her.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:17 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled up to Loki at his words, pleased to know that the god was taking him into consideration a little. Handing Loki the scrolls so he could look over them again, as Tony was sure he would eventually want, he took his lover's hand and headed for the door, giving Skadi a little smirk when he was revealed just outside in the hallway. It was getting interesting, having the man hanging around, there every time they opened a door.

Frigga smiled at Thor's words. "There is no need to apologize my dear. I was one of those that stood by and let this happen, it is partially my mess to clean up. The throne will be ready for you when you feel ready though, and hopefully I will be able to give you an Asgard worth your rule to go with it." She said gently. "And Loki has given his ascent as well so the three of us can finally stand as a family on a decision again." Hearing Thor's question, she gave a slight nod. "It is. You had something you wished to speak on?" She replied, head tilting ever so slightly

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:04 pm
MDaylus

Loki bundled the scrolls up and sent them to his storage. He did not wish for anything to happen to them seeing as thought they were his mothers. Smiling as Tony took his hand he followed the man out the door and into the hall. He was quite pleased to see that it was still only Skadi remaining in the hall. "We are heading towards the royal blacksmith. Tony wishes to use his facilties." Loki stated to Skadi. The guard nodded and began to lead the way.

Thor nodded when his mother informed him that there was no need to apologize. "Thank you mother." Thor stated when she said the throne would be waiting for him when he was ready. Hearing Loki had given his ascent to helping in this matter pleased Thor, to know that they would once more stand as a family. When his mother asked what he wished to speak about Thor took a breath. "Because of father Loki has been forced to hate his other form. Mainly because of ignorance about the Jotun and because we have been lead to believe that they are monsters. I wish to see this corrected for my brother's sake. I was thinking perhaps that we could open up trade with the Jotun's once more and perhaps bring Loki's other brothers forth to help him learn more about his heritage. Or at least the part of his heritage which can not be found in books." Thor stated.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games