Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:52 pm
"How goes the training?" Sub asked as he walked into the training room and greeted his feathered teammate. The Snagem leader had just gotten back from Orre and thus was quit dirty, not having bothered to clean up before he set off to find out what was the source of all that commotion coming from the training room. "Hey there Tristen! How did your training go with that mutant spider of your's go?" Sub asked the young boy.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:54 pm
SubonicXP
"How goes the training?" Sub asked as he walked into the training room and greeted his feathered teammate. The Snagem leader had just gotten back from Orre and thus was quit dirty, not having bothered to clean up before he set off to find out what was the source of all that commotion coming from the training room. "Hey there Tristen! How did your training go with that mutant spider of your's go?" Sub asked the young boy.

"I don't wanna talk about it." Tristen said. Apparently sore subject.

"Let's just say that the trip up that way could have went a lot better..." I said. "What about you though? What ringer did you get yourself into now?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:57 pm
Blizzard120

"Let's just say that the trip up that way could have went a lot better..." I said. "What about you though? What ringer did you get yourself into now?"

"Oh you know, the usual. Simple delivery job taken up to earn some quick legitimate cash turns into a bandit raid slash cat burglar trying to steal our cargo in the middle of the Orre desert. And before that having to deal with some gang trying to burn down the building we picked up the shipment from. Isn't Orre such a lovely place?" Sub said with a forced smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:04 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Oh you know, the usual. Simple delivery job taken up to earn some quick legitimate cash turns into a bandit raid slash cat burglar trying to steal our cargo in the middle of the Orre desert. And before that having to deal with some gang trying to burn down the building we picked up the shipment from. Isn't Orre such a lovely place?" Sub said with a forced smile.

"Oh yea, always the treat in such a dust bowl." I said to him. "By the way, I did give that letter to Lavern pretty much first thing when we went out there. For that matter, things...haven't seem to have gotten better at first look in Lumiose."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:09 pm
Blizzard120

"Oh yea, always the treat in such a dust bowl." I said to him. "By the way, I did give that letter to Lavern pretty much first thing when we went out there. For that matter, things...haven't seem to have gotten better at first look in Lumiose."

"Oh yeah? How was it? I haven't paid much attention to Kalos since we came back. Been far too focused on building our finances back up." Sub said, ruffling his own hair to get the sand out of it. "Orre..." He mumbled.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:11 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Oh yeah? How was it? I haven't paid much attention to Kalos since we came back. Been far too focused on building our finances back up." Sub said, ruffling his own hair to get the sand out of it. "Orre..." He mumbled.

"Well, if it tells you anything, there was a riot in progress when we got there. Tristen, Beau, and I nearly had to fight our way out of it. Though personally I think it could have been better if Beau didn't set off a freakin' explosion out of the blue." I said, right eye twitching. "How did Larrimore managed to stay with that guy is beyond me."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:13 pm
Blizzard120

"Well, if it tells you anything, there was a riot in progress when we got there. Tristen, Beau, and I nearly had to fight our way out of it. Though personally I think it could have been better if Beau didn't set off a freakin' explosion out of the blue." I said, right eye twitching. "How did Larrimore managed to stay with that guy is beyond me."

"Your guess is as good as mine." Sub shrugged. "Opposites attract I suppose. So, what are you two up to now?" He asked, shifting his eyes between Blizzard and Tristen.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:18 pm
SubonicXP
"Your guess is as good as mine." Sub shrugged. "Opposites attract I suppose. So, what are you two up to now?" He asked, shifting his eyes between Blizzard and Tristen.

"Oh just some practice in, really. Found it a good opportunity to get Cubchoo battling some since I admit I haven't done too much with him, sadly. I feel a little ashamed, really."

"Cub-chaaa." Cubchoo spoke up.

"I probably need to get Mudkip and Torchic on battling while I am at it." I said.

"It's not going too good." Tristen said.

"You were doing just fine with your skill level." I said. "You're not going to get everything there is to know overnight, nor is your Pokemon going to be Olympian or something like that. It takes time. That overuse of Take Down did a number if you ask me..." I said. "You're going to make mistakes; you learn from them."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:37 pm
Blizzard120

"Oh just some practice in, really. Found it a good opportunity to get Cubchoo battling some since I admit I haven't done too much with him, sadly. I feel a little ashamed, really."

"Cub-chaaa." Cubchoo spoke up.

"I probably need to get Mudkip and Torchic on battling while I am at it." I said.

"It's not going too good." Tristen said.

"You were doing just fine with your skill level." I said. "You're not going to get everything there is to know overnight, nor is your Pokemon going to be Olympian or something like that. It takes time. That overuse of Take Down did a number if you ask me..." I said. "You're going to make mistakes; you learn from them."

"Listen to the Cold One. If you weren't any good he would tell you, trust me. Besides, you have tamed a Dragonite, at your age. Do you not realize some adults can't do that?" Sub pointed out.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:41 pm
SubonicXP

"Listen to the Cold One. If you weren't any good he would tell you, trust me. Besides, you have tamed a Dragonite, at your age. Do you not realize some adults can't do that?" Sub pointed out.

"Really?" Tristen asked, staring in confusion.

"You wouldn't believe how long it took Kanto Region's champ to train just ONE Dragonite, let alone three." I said. "According to him, just fine as a Dratini, just as fine when it was a Dragonair. Trouble started when it became a Dragonite." I said. "And according to him, its actually worse if you actually manage and attempt to capture and tame a Dragonite straight up." I said. Though, as a side note, why carry around 2 or 3 Dragonite at one time is beyond me."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:45 pm
Blizzard120

"Really?" Tristen asked, staring in confusion.

"You wouldn't believe how long it took Kanto Region's champ to train just ONE Dragonite, let alone three." I said. "According to him, just fine as a Dratini, just as fine when it was a Dragonair. Trouble started when it became a Dragonite." I said. "And according to him, its actually worse if you actually manage and attempt to capture and tame a Dragonite straight up." I said. Though, as a side note, why carry around 2 or 3 Dragonite at one time is beyond me."

"Again, listen to Blizz. Dragonites may look cute and cuddly but they can at times be anything but." Sub reassured Tristen. "Either way, you have a natural talent for Pokemon training, I know this for a fact. Embrace it, don't deny it. Show the world what you can do."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:57 pm
SubonicXP
"Again, listen to Blizz. Dragonites may look cute and cuddly but they can at times be anything but." Sub reassured Tristen. "Either way, you have a natural talent for Pokemon training, I know this for a fact. Embrace it, don't deny it. Show the world what you can do."

"Training is one thing though. Actually battling is a whole other beast." I said. "I do suppose he is at a bit of a disadvantage though. Sure he might have some Pokemon that COULD go toe to toe with some others but its the whole strategy, thinking on the fly as well as the short and long term, he tends to let the stress of the battle get the better of him at times. Not knowing what he squares off with doesn't help either, but that in particular comes in time as well. I still encounter stuff that I end up asking what on earth is going on. Fairy types still trip me up. Especially ones that have been discovered to be Fairy types instead like Telia for instance. I'm suddenly told that some Pokemon who I for all my life knew as a Normal type or some other type is that instead? Urgh...muscle memory is a pain."

"So just keep battling?" Tristen asked.

"That, and maybe take a little time to look into some other things. Heck, after the fight, just think back to what happened. What did your opponent use? How did he use it? Figure out the stuff you didn't understand before." I said.

"You really went through all of this before, Blizz?"

"How do you think I'm the apprentice of the Mahogany gym, set to be a gym leader, now?" I asked.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:48 pm
"By being the only legendary hybrid to have enlisted with a Gym?" A voice cracked at Blizz, a slight creak echoing before a few select curses were muttered at something not seen to the three people in the room. A robotic arm would be thrown into the room, crashing into one of the couches before its owner came up and grabbed the limb. Reattaching it to his left shoulder, Reno gave a few quizzical flexes with the hand before feeling that it was working again.

"Right, what was I sayin'?.....Uh.......Right, thank you. Ya gotta battle and learn to adapt to whatever an opponent throws at ya. Do a run through some of the Gyms in one of the regions, that'll show you some new stuff. Hell, I fought someone who used a bloody Wigglytuff ta fire an Iron Ball before using Gravity ta help crush one of my Pokemon. And because I am always prepared to get creative, and mildly crazy, I picked up my Pokemon and hurled him at that Wigglytuff. Made it pay fer that increase in weight. 'Course, that was before I made myself a volunteer for prosthetic enhancement. W-wait, was I talkin' about again?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:47 am
Tesei Utakata
"By being the only legendary hybrid to have enlisted with a Gym?" A voice cracked at Blizz, a slight creak echoing before a few select curses were muttered at something not seen to the three people in the room. A robotic arm would be thrown into the room, crashing into one of the couches before its owner came up and grabbed the limb. Reattaching it to his left shoulder, Reno gave a few quizzical flexes with the hand before feeling that it was working again.

"Right, what was I sayin'?.....Uh.......Right, thank you. Ya gotta battle and learn to adapt to whatever an opponent throws at ya. Do a run through some of the Gyms in one of the regions, that'll show you some new stuff. Hell, I fought someone who used a bloody Wigglytuff ta fire an Iron Ball before using Gravity ta help crush one of my Pokemon. And because I am always prepared to get creative, and mildly crazy, I picked up my Pokemon and hurled him at that Wigglytuff. Made it pay fer that increase in weight. 'Course, that was before I made myself a volunteer for prosthetic enhancement. W-wait, was I talkin' about again?"

"You're assuming that I've always been a hybrid, Reno." I said, rolling my eyes.

Tristen looked over towards Reno and stared at him in confusion. "Um...running in gyms?" Tristen asked. He got that much before Reno went rambling on.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:16 pm
Blizzard120

"You're assuming that I've always been a hybrid, Reno." I said, rolling my eyes.

Tristen looked over towards Reno and stared at him in confusion. "Um...running in gyms?" Tristen asked. He got that much before Reno went rambling on.

"Boring story, trust me. Average joe with an average life is thrown a wrench in his path and meets meets a demi-god. Almost dies. Etcetera, etcetera...hybrid. The end." Sub said with a smile. "Only difference is he farts Ice Beams after having too much chili, molts seasonally, and drinks through a straw. Next subject."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games