Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:06 am
      User Image
      ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴀʟʟᴇʏ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴏғ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ.
      ɪ ғᴇᴀʀ ɴᴏ ᴇᴠɪʟ. x

__________________________________________________________________________________

ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ: Lullaby

What a strange sight to behold. Finally, he stood in the edge of rebirth and oblivion both at the same time. Her presence made his soul tremble. His mouth felt dry and breath was taken away the moment she stared at him with her golden eyes. Maybe she was "her" in this world. Maybe she was his "Kora". Yes! He remembered the name. The memory of that kindness and her gentle hands comforting one who's hands had grown hard from tending to his kindred spirit of earth. Even more so, he was taken more that she was Who he sought when she mentioned his smell. Only "she" ever mentioned how he smelled.

His heart raced. His mind became tangled as flashbacks would soon fill his mind. Those golden eyes became his salvation. Human? No. He was something more. Perhaps a sentient being with a human form, but his curse killed what fleeting, fleshy forms he had assumed. Although, maybe his soul was what made him human. When she put her hand in his chest, his heart finally collapsed under such pressure and every beat felt like his entire body shook.

"I remember those eyes. Vixen? But... who… who am I? I remember you. I remember Kora. Upon journeys end, leave her to her faith. In the end, she would not wish thee follow her."

The last words he whispered under his breath. Perhaps she heard them, perhaps she didn't. They would probably mean nothing to her. These were revelations made to him from past dimensions by his own curse. Finally, his hardened hand reached up to keep hers at his chest. He grabbed her hand as softly as he could. There was a connection here. In the end, they were both staring at each other, but Korok was for another reason: to remember. Finally thoughts bashed against his head. Memories of treachery, greatness, and death came back but all lay bare now that he was looking at her. With her hand over his chest, she would feel his heart reaching a peak of trembling and speed and suddenly relax and slow down.

"I remember now. I am Korok Makar. I have been called many things through dimensions and timelines. I have been called God of Nature, Shadow of the Forest, the Cursed One, and the Hollow. Your eyes made me remember a great deal of our past. Do you not remember… us?

The last question came to mind when his revelation told him that only he was cursed with memories of old. She would always begin anew timelessly. There were no chains that could bind her to the misery, pain, and grief of centuries. He wanted to prove that for himself. Although painful that he was the only one who remembered anything, it would be a relief for him if her memories were buried beneath ancient tombs. Betwixt light and shadow, she was his only redemption. Her soft flesh sang to his heart. Golden pearls sang to his soul.

yo punny nut

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:22 am
User Image

❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand, and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
I wish I had a thousand words for love, but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep,

And there are no words for that.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling curious. || I'm speaking to Korok Makar. || I'm wearing night gown || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one, but a certain djinn has been occupying my thoughts as of late.

She could feel the faint hammering of his heart against his chest, and she'd realize how much she had missed out on life itself these past few weeks. Months, even. When was the last time she had tried to understand a being of a different race? When was the last time she felt the heartbeat of another? When was the last time she truly listened to their voices and their thoughts? When was the last time she felt the warmth she once found in the hearts of others? It felt as if centuries had passed since then, as if she had spent her whole lifetime wandering aimlessly upon this earth humans claimed as their home, upon this earth the guardian spirits have been tasked to watch over.

With each heartbeat she felt, a surge of electricity pulsed through her veins, spreading through each and every fiber of her being. He held a strong life force that even the fox herself, would feel just a tad overwhelmed. His lips parted in attempt to speak, and the fox would feel a sense of relief when he would speak in a language she understood. The fox didn't know who he was either, and her eyes grew darker as worry and concern regarding his well-being clouded her thoughts. She did not know his name, nor did she understand what a being such as he had been doing in a place such as this. But the fox could not question his purpose, for she herself, did not belong either. What she did understand, was the strong presence he had. He had been so full of life, giving off an energy that would lull the creature closer. Vixen found herself entranced by such overwhelming life force, that she, herself, had long forgotten her hand so casually resting against his chest. "Remember me? What is it that you remember about me..?" Vixen asked. Had he confused her with someone else? She'd like to believe that were to be the case. The fox would have never forgotten someone as unique as he.

Upon journeys end, leave her to her faith. In the end, she would not wish thee follow her. he spoke in a voice barely above a whisper. Vixen did not understand the meaning behind his words, but instead of asking, the fox chose to listen to his words. She chose not to question his being, but instead, follow what little messages he relayed, like a complicated code waiting to be decrypted.

It was only when she had stood at this distance, that she had been allowed what little sight of his features beneath his hood. His hand was large in comparison to hers, and his palm felt warm against the back of her hand. It was rough, with large knuckles and long fingers that no doubt belonged to a man's. No words were spoken, but the fox found comfort in the short silence they shared. His emerald gaze seemed to be deep in thought, and she would grow curious regarding his racing heartbeat that came to a slow 'thump' just before he spoke. "Korok Makar." she repeated, carving his name into the depths of her mind. A soft huff escaped her lips while he recalled the memories he had lost, The God of Nature. The Hollow. He spoke about the names he had been given, names that sounded majestic yet.. "There seems to be a hint of sadness within your voice as you tell me the names they've given you." she paused, "You sound.. exhausted." or perhaps she could be wrong? Vixen could only assume, based off the impression she had received, but it would only add to her curiosity when he asked of his past, of their past. Theirs?

"Did we perhaps shared a past..?" she seemed confused, knowing full-well she has yet encountered this man in her entire lifetime. "Have you perhaps.. mistaken me for someone you're seeking for?" who was it? Was it a lost love? Because the fox, too, had been seeking for someone she knew, could never return. "Are you seeking for this person you call.. Kora?"

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

XSK Ambrosia

PUMMMY

Trash

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:18 pm
      User Image
      ɪ ғᴇᴀʀ ɴᴏ ᴇᴠɪʟ. x

__________________________________________________________________________________

His heart finally lay in the solitude of peace. She remembered nothing. His exhaustion was recognized. Centuries of searching finally paved a golden way unto the bliss of her eyes. A lone tear collapsed over the bottom eyelid and to his cheek. What a relief! All these long-lost years had not affected her at all. She only had the memories of this world that chained her to it. His hand changed to her right cheek to feel more of her skin and feel the warmth that had long been lost. This was indeed a moment of triumph within his morose existence.

"I am indeed exhausted. I have searched worlds and dimensions for you. I remember your peaceful touch that burns me to the soul. I remember when we danced upon the Clearwing Lake in Axios dimension. I remember that you felt fear of sinking into the lake, but I told you to trust me and my plants kept you afoot upon a night of dance. That's when you named me 'Shadow of the Forest'. I remember all those nights spent across centuries together. I have been forsaken with these memories. I'm glad you begin anew. I have not mistaken you. You are who I seek, Vixen. I accept your new name. Nae saian luume'. (It has been too long.)"

Finally his heart would qualm. His fingers would touch her marks on her cheeks without any evil intention. His green pearls stayed piercing through her golden ones. At last all these years of pain and misery paid off. The extensions of his soul would manifest themselves coming out of bushes and some out of palm tree leaves down to the sand and surround them. Korok hummed a lull of old. A song that his Koroks would play their little instruments around them in the most ominous of manners. There was no question in his heart that her golden eyes were his salvation and she was indeed his Kora. These little creatures offered no sign of hostility.

"Thine kindled spirit gave no elucidation. Tis thine heart underserving of this honor. Golden eyes shimmer within. She shares no pain, for you are the Cursed One, not she. Thine cursed form is bound to her, but she not to thine accursed kind."

He knew not why he whispered these things under his breath, but it offered him some small amount of comfort to share them, and knowing that maybe she would be listening and puzzling it all together. It was too long of a forgotten past to put it all piece by piece, but he was just laying simple ones together in a subconscious manner. His fingers trickled her marks in the side of her cheek. He dare not move closer to her. Perhaps she had indeed pushed this sullied soul afar and created a new life for herself and this was why these revelations pushed away his only hope of salvation. Little creatures danced around them with a beautiful tune while he hummed away softly. He tried speaking to her soul. All palm trees within the area whispered to one another of such an amazing feat, He once again found her. Even his kindred spirit was amazed and could not help feel but relief. Even if she moved on, this moment was but a bliss for Korok. A revelation of times past dwindling upon lost memories formed a thin bridge that could not easily be carried through. His creatures only offered comfort across this sensation. He knew that even though she could not remember, she felt that connection of centuries together. Korok was no mere man.

His thumb rubbed against the bottom of her left eye. He so deeply desired to kiss her, but this was not the time. His lone tear continued traveling down slower until arriving to the bottom of his chin where it would dwindle for a moment. Although exhausted from all these years and even when the question of beginning completely anew without him was a question, this was still a moment of great importance to his very existence. For how long would he have to drift between worlds to finally find her? How long would this curse afflict him? Perhaps... maybe... not anymore.

yo punny nut

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:56 am
User Image

❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand, and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
I wish I had a thousand words for love, but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep,

And there are no words for that.❜

I'm feeling curious. || I'm speaking to Korok Makar. || I'm wearing night gown || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one, but a certain djinn has been occupying my thoughts as of late.

Her golden gaze locked onto his eyes that soon revealed relief and her ears would flicker while her eyes softened, as though it had calmed her too. But, what was the meaning behind his fallen tear? Vixen’s hand shook, yet her hands could not move. The woman only stood and watched in silence while she waited for him to speak and it was only after his hand reached for her face that Vixen had been reeled back into this harsh reality. His fingertips grazed her cheeks so gently it had scared her, as if she would break, as if she had been a fragile creature. The fox has been afraid of such tenderness that would inevitably remind her of the man she once loved with her heart and soul, with every fiber of her being. Her eyes watered with tears she refused to shed, but despite her fear, his touch wasn’t unwelcomed. She knew it could never be him, that he would never return, but was it so horrible to pretend that everything was fine, and that she was in the company of his reincarnation? He wasn’t. Vixen reminded herself, but just for one second. One single second. Her hands reached up to cup his cheeks while she brushed her index finger against the tear upon his cold cheek. Her fingers trembled and she’d struggle to calm the rapid hammering of her heart against her chest. His eyes scared her, yet it was also what quelled her fear. The fox was confused, stuck on both ends of the spectrum. ”Your have nature herself within your eyes.. The lush green field with small poppy flowers in bloom.. Your eyes remind me of him, yet why is it so painful?” they both seeked for a person in each other. They seeked for an entirely different person, but seeing him feel such relief, it was hard for her to tell him he wasn’t the person he was seeking for. The feeling of forlorn she felt for so many centuries, the fox understood well. The clawing within the depths of her mind, being awoken in the middle of the night to find out that she was alone and lying upon her tear stained pillow. It was hard when the woman had only dropped a cookie crumb upon the floor, yet it felt as if her world was tumbling, as if she could have never done anything right. Vixen didn’t want this man to experience such things, so for his sake, she would pretend.

”Dancing upon the lake..” the fox could imagine that intimate moment he and Kora shared, and from the way he spoke, Vixen nearly believed she had been that very moment. How foolish. ”Surely, that moment was splendid. The soft rustles of leaves caused by , with the faint soundsb of water droplets while the plants guided her form upon the lake, as if she had been stepping on mirrored glass.. I do not think forsaken would be the right word..” surely, it couldn’t be? Vixen had wished her memories of him would disappear, but in the end, as painful as it had been, she didn’t want to forget what’s left of him within her memories. She didn’t want to forget the fading image of his face within her mind. She withdrew her right hand and rested it above his hand that caressed the marks upon her cheek, while she’d lean her head into the warmth his hand allowed. ”I believe Kora wouldn’t want to forget the memories spent with the person she cared about. I would not want to forget what precious moments that had happened, past life or not. Through the cycle of life, would it not be splendid to once again find the hand you once held, the eyes that sends rolling thunder through your fingertips.. Perhaps it is not you, but the world that has forsaken. Perhaps it is not you, but this world that has been cursed. It is not you. Kora would have wanted to remember, to spend each reincarnation alongside you, to disappear together when lives in this dimension comes to an end. I would have liked the thought. It is perhaps.. both a curse and a blessing.” but to meet one another, over and over again, one lifetime after the other, wouldn’t it be reassuring? Would death.. perhaps then, be less terrifying?

Accompanied by his soft whispers, new creatures would emerge, but with his gaze remained pierced against her golden ones, the fox once again found herself unable to look away. She wondered what this woman he called Kora was like. She wondered if she wanted to forget. Perhaps she, too, wanted to be bound to him, like how Vixen wished to be bounded to him, who she too, had lost. His soft tune was lullaby to her ears that calmed her heart, that sate the fear within her. His tune was her savior within this moment where her mind had threatened to collapse. The fox took a small step forward, where their bodies stood a foot away. He seemed relieved, yet the fox wondered if he truly was. Surely, it was impossible to be truly happy when the person you seek had long forgotten who you were. Her hand snaked from his cheek, to the back of his head where she would stand on her tiptoes and guide his head towards her, where their foreheads would connect.

”Are you relieved..? Are you truly relieved..? Surely you must feel sadness within the depths of your heart? Won’t you speak to me about the memories you claim we’ve shared, memories that have become centuries old..? Maybe then she would hear you. Maybe then, she would be the one to seek you, your voice that calls out to her.”

Her fingers gently wiped away the marks his tear had left upon his cheek. The fox felt calm, yet a tad overwhelmed. Vixen felt envious of him, of his determination to find her. The fox could not. She wasn’t strong enough. It would be painful, to find him once more only to be forgotten, only to witness him gazing at another with the tenderness he once showered her with. The tears she refused to shed would hang off the corner of her eyes, to which soon fell and disappeared into the wet sand that had begun to seep between the gaps of her toes. She prayed he would one day find the Kora he seeked, and she pray they would be reunited. She prayed for the day both him and the person he seeked roam through the ravages of time hand in hand, with fingers intertwined. She prayed they would be bounded to one another with a lifetime of happiness. The kind of happiness she has failed to seek.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

XSK Ambrosia

PUMMMY

Trash

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:35 am
      User Image
      ɪ ғᴇᴀʀ ɴᴏ ᴇᴠɪʟ. x

This was it. This was the moment where sadness and happiness converged. The little creatures stopped and stood to where the waves crashed against their tiny wooden legs. It was time to show her his pain. For reasons unknown, Korok knew what was going through her head. This happened before in the Naut dimension. Although this moment was probably for naught, he would show her. A brief moment of pestilent pain rummaged through centuries and lay flat against his lips. When she spoke of another, he was also in great relief. This was but his one sole goal. To finally be able to rest peacefully upon her journeys end, even if he would finally die as a no one to her. It was but a sad remedy of the moments he would speak of them, but nonetheless he needed to tell her of their past together and whatever feeling was left on this journey that tarry overlong. The soft hum would stop, and finally he would speak once more.

"Vixen... I am cursed. Can you not remember that moment? My soul was bound to yours. I've built you a home among the forest. I have been killed and tortured for you. My soul was bound to you but yours not to me. It is better not to remember. That fateful night when we danced upon the lake, you took my hand and stepped on top of the water with me. The Clearwing Tree was blooming with pink petals that showered the very water we danced upon. The lumina flowers glowed the night. My creatures played a beautiful violin to us. For once, the very forest felt at ease."

He wanted to show her his weakness, for he knew confusion was in the air from her part. Why wouldn't this be confusing? He was speaking of a memory that no longer existed about them. It was but a vague whisper in the wind. There was no more he could hold back. His eyes finally teared down. His mouth turned smaller as bitterness plunged a stake into his burning heart. The very thing that burned him to the touch was the fact that even now, she spoke that it was a cursed and a blessing, when it wasn't.... It was with great pain that he spoke with tears coming out of his eyes.

"Can you not see? It is not a blessing. You, Vixen, are not tied to me. I have felt the pain of a hundred deaths searching for you. In every dimension I am either unable to find you, or you see me as a strange monster that simply doesn't belong. I have already been poisoned by you, stabbed by you, sold out by you... All this because you don't remember me and you are my one, true weakness. Even now, I sound like a madman to you. I know this! How could you remember? I am but naught to you."

The wind blew and finally collapsed the hood that covered now covered her hand in the back of his head. Even when she put her forehead against his, he was crying much like a broken child. He could feel all this pain over himself. Even of she decided to stab him right now, he would let her as he had let her before without any regret. What saddened him the most out of this, is that at least this version of her let him this close. He hadn't been this close to her in a very long time. Little creatures nibbled at him in the dark depths of death.

The six little creatures that were the extensions of his soul were blown away by a soft wind that turned them into orange, flamboyan petals. They were also but naught to her. Nothingness had long cursed him. He knew that his next rebirth after this encounter would be even more painful. At least within all this morose disturbance, an ember of happiness finally settled itself within his heart just because of her acceptance. Even if she was pretending, this moment was golden. He could never forget those golden pearls. He could not forget her touch, her fair skin... He knew she was the one, but would she? Dawn was fast approaching. Perhaps the sunlight would reveal all of their true feelings.

It was when the sun's rays were coming out that he realized she was not Kora. He looked deep into her eyes and they were not her golden color but even more, her skin was warmer, Vixen offered relief instead of torment. This was what his curse spoke of: to move on. In the end, that's what anyone should do. That is when, even in tears, he calmed his eyes a little bit and smiled at her.

"I am sorry. You are who I seek, but you are not Kora. You are Vixen. The forest called me out to you. You are my journey's end. You are my salvation..."

It was at that very moment he realized why his curse told him to look away from Kora. In order to finally rest, he needed to move on. All along, she had been the curse. It was fate for him to finally be here. He finally found peace in himself knowing this. Who better to understand a spirit of old, than another spirit? Indeed, all these worlds converged into two flames contemplating each other between sand and water. His right hand changed also to the back of her head when their foreheads connected. His left hand felt bold enough to reach around her back and pull her closer to where both their bodies connected. Upon the edge of day, all sadness lay on the edge of a knife. Perhaps she was his salvation, but would she accept this fact? If not, he would forever roam worlds drifting between life and death only to realize he had one chance at redemption and it was denied.

Oscillating.Ostrich.Cause: Sorry I edited a few times. sweatdrop

yo punny nut

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:27 am
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, мαяcн ②②иם

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①⑥⑤
( ⑤ мσитнs, ⑭ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:05 am
Clothing:: Normal tourist
Company:: No one in particular
Feeling:: Successful but Ambitious
Condition:: Healthy
Wallet:: 3000.00$
Items:: Badge, Gun and Handcuffs
Items in Shadow Realm:: None
OOC:: I didn't know how you wanted to play this so for now he'll just be walking the beach with a map in his face and eyes glued to his hit list, lol.
asbloodrunscold

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Alfons Jäger

His mission called him over seas and to a land unknown to him. Nothing new, and nothing special from his average assignments. His clothing was meant to make him look like a tourist and his questions to passing bystanders were fairly average. That was until he found out about a party supplier, and we're not talking about a guy who's selling balloon animals here.

"I've got a search warrant, open up!" He says to the eyehole of a door on one of the many lovely beach houses looking over the vista with his badge held up as well to show he wasn't playing around. The owner of this house, a suffering blonde​ mussel​ head, took a moment to open the door and look over the paperwork but by doing that he gave the undercover detective, the man dressed in flower print clothing, enough time to force his foot through the door; Soon followed by his body which freely and aggressively entered the home.

"Hey!" Called out the blonde male. "This ain't a warrant! It's a freaking take out menu!" He argues with the detective, to which the detective smiles and turns around to face the man; A bag of poorly hidden pills now in the detective's hand. A scuffle was imminent and the throw down was quick. The man tried to use his knowledge of wrestling to overthrow the detective but too bad the blonde man was knocked out before then. The metal bat in the corner of the living room made light work of the blonde after the detective used his powers of levitation to smack a homerun with the blonde's head.

After a call to the real and local authorities as an anonymous tipster the detective was gone after handcuffing the blonde to a railing in the front of the beach house. With all the evidence he was able to raid while the blonde lay slumped the cops who were to arrive would find boxes of packaged drugs in bags ready for sell and for the evidence locker spreed outside in plain view; None of it with a single fingerprint but the blonde man's since the clever detective used his levitating powers to move them.

And now, with sirens blaring in the distance and a scene caused at the beach home on the hill, the detective is seen walking the sandy grains of the beach with sunglasses to aid the appearance of average beach goer and a map opened to his septic view in hand; A new red circle marking the paper of places hit by the detective and his search for his true culprit.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(>>>Lelwani-Zamir<<< )

Your Friend

Lelwani continued to fly as fast as she could though it was difficult with her injuries. Her wings were fine, but it was everything else. She was growing desperate now..this damn raven had been chasing her everywhere! She tried to fight it off, but she couldn't become of a human thanks to him getting a heavy blow on her and she couldn't get away because this bird was really angry with her for reasons she had no clue about.

Lel was just out finding worms when all of a sudden it came at her and hit her in the back. Lord knows Mel was worried & probably dying without her and she had been missing for so long but she made it back now, but it was still on her tail. She was flying through peoples legs or running on the ground in which the raven tried to pick at her. Luckily Lelwani was more animated than it was so she was able to jump away, but this was chaotic getting to be more annoying.

However, in her haste she lost focus and hit some guy on the back of the head. She let out a loud Chip, crawling about the man hiding a bit near his neck. She as hoping that perhaps he might help. She was tired of running, though he seemed distracted, but a human was better for scaring off a raven than a tiny blue bird.

Venue:[Beach] ✉✉Accompaniment:[Angry Bird - Some gu]✉✉Mood:[Panic]✉✉Finance:[Mel handles the money]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC: Short post, hope this is alight.

Lord Hedo

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

got_moxxie

Predestined Combatant

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:34 pm
User Image

Not nothing ever last forever, noxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 𝕤 𝕒 𝕞xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDo you mind if I steal a kiss?
One minute you're here and the next you're gonexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝕗 𝕖 𝕖 𝕝 𝕚 𝕟 𝕘 :: sammyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxA little souvenir, can I steal it from you?
So I respect you, wanna take it slowxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝕞 𝕠 𝕟 𝕖 𝕪 :: $xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTo memorize the way you shock me
I need a mental receipt to know this moment I owexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝕤 𝕥 𝕒 𝕥 𝕦 𝕤 :: single xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe way you move it here

ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿ • ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿ • ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿ • ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿ • ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿ • ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿ • ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿ • ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿ • ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿ • ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿

xxxxx`ENTER Samael loved the heat of the beach on her skin pale skin. Though she was always wearing a bathing suit, her paper white skin never seemed to tan. Just another benefit of her unholy blood. She stretched out her arms above her head, tilting back the straw hat on her head to let the sun wash over her face. The warmth gave her a wave of goosebumps over her body.
This was the first place she decided to visit after moving here. Of course she was usually at the beach either way. Sam rarely even went in the water, since she was usually alone. But there was something about the warmth and weirdos that reminded her of home. Just as she thought that, sirens started going off. "Ugh, annoying." she muttered walking down the sidewalk off the edges of the sand and further away from the sirens.

·!¦[ JUST WANNA FEEL IT FROM YOU !·
[[ OOC:: JUST PASING BY ]]

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games