Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 9:20 am

User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Hiro ran off to one of the nearby trees after his paws touched the ground then started using it like a scratching post. Patrick overlooks what the kitten is doing for now since he could heal the tree later if needed. Instead he directs his full attention to Saeki. He nods, "Yes. The one who accepted the invitation should go first" he answered the question. "Not as easy as it looks so it is best to let the beginner go first so I can help you get a hang of it. Involves some physical closeness so I hope you don't mind" he explained to him if the first response wouldn't be enough. Typically in the movies when it comes to romance where one of them show-off said 'skill' first then then let the other other try before helping out, but he decided to skip all that since he didn't like to show off and he thought it would be pretty generous of him to let boyfriend go first to gain those brownie points that way. Pretty much his true ulterior motive out of all of this."If you're worried about damaging it, don't worry the kite is repairable" he reassured him. He held out the spool of thread that was tied to kite to his boyfriend.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1219.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and his kitten, Hiro, and his boyfriend Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 9:47 am

OoC: -

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Saeki1517 Lumiere
Where: Soleil Park
Dating: Patrick Peterson
Thoughts: 'I would even enjoy it if he would stay close to me regardless.' ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH: -
OH:
Armor: General clothing

User Image
120/120 HP
User Image

The young man smiled to Patrick when they spoke. It was really nice of them to let Saeki try it first. Of course he had seen how others did it, but seeing it was different than actually doing it yourself of course. So Saeki could only hope that he would be able to even get the kite into the air. It looked easy enough with how the others did it. He nodded when his boyfriend mentioned it required some physical closeness. "I don't mind at all. I like having you close by." he replied and chuckled softly. Why would he mind if his boyfriend got close to him? Even in Japan couples did that behind closed doors at least. Even though this was outside and it was a little unusual to the young man to be so publicly about it, it really helped that he now knew that it was actually allowed in this country and not frowned upon. "I still don't want to break it. I will be doing my best to avoid that." he said and smiled. When he was offered the spool, the young man accepted it and nodded to indicate he was ready to have a go. And he would made sure to avoid any hazards to the kite along the way.

User Image

IN HIS BAG

House Keys
Wallet

HIS SKILLS
Great Cook
Very skilled with the Katana and Bo Staff
Been raised like a modern Samurai

Genkawolf

-

-

[color=#990000]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#1ac6ff][i]'THOUGHTS'[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 12:40 pm

User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"Sounds like a really romantic response without context" Patrick said smirking. "With my guidance it will unlikely to happen" he said confidently. The toy kite was the traditional and simple diamond shaped with four sections of primary colors of red, green, blue, and yellow. The long tail had different colored lacy ribbons on it. He picked it up after his boyfriend accepted the spool and made sure the bridle and line was secure on it. Checks the direction the wind was coming from and the other was in the position to be standing at to have his back to the wind. "I will aid with the launch. Just give rolling the line of spool downward as the kite lifts up. The tail helps with keeping the kite steady while it is in the air" he instructed him.He was open for questions about handling the kite. With both hands on the kite gently, he takes a couple of steps back and lifts it up above his head then lets the wind pick it up from there. He went over to Saeki afterwards and physically close from behind to help with unraveling the spool if he needs it.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: smitten.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1219.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and his kitten, Hiro, and his boyfriend Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 12:58 pm

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Saeki1517 Lumiere
Thoughts: - ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
OH:

User Image
120/120 HP
User Image

Saeki chuckled a bit and nodded when they sounded confident they could avoid anything bad happening to the kite. The young man was glad he would have his boyfriend near to guide him. The young man looked at the kite and smiled happily. Even if it was simple made, it was still one of the best kites in Saeki's eyes. Because it had been put together by his boyfriend with love. They seemed to love kiting anyway. When they spoke of the spool it was a little uncertain to Saeki though. "Do you mean right now to give some thread or let it do it by itself once it starts tugging the line?" he asked curiously. Once explained, Saeki would follow his boyfriend's advice as close as he could and then it was in the air. The male smiled and even though it was a small thing he felt a little proud he avoided the kite coming right back down to earth. It didn't take long for Patrick to join him and stand close to him as they held on to the kite together. A blush formed on the young swordsman's cheeks once he felt their bodies touch. Much like in the jungle, he could discern their earthly scent and he loved it, his heart rate increased automatically as well. But Saeki didn't mind. Patrick knew how Saeki felt about him now so there was no need, nor a use to hide it from them. While they flew the kite together, the male allowed his boyfriend to wrap around his senses. After a bit he looked away for a moment as he glanced at the other, allowing his focus to change a little from the kite to Patrick, though he still did his best to follow the other's subtle instructions and touches that allowed him to feel how it worked rather than to just see.

User Image

IN HIS BAG

House Keys
Smartphone

HIS SKILLS
Great Cook

Genkawolf

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 2:10 pm

User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"Begin now to give some slack before it starts rising. Best to do it before the tugging" Patrick asked him. As the relationship goals he completed the more he felt comfortable in expressing himself around his boyfriend. With the success of the kite's flight and the wind helping it stay up he didn't have to do much, but he does want to continue to stay close to Saeki. When he does start a conversation he will make sure he wasn't speaking so close to other's ears and to speak softly. "About the trip, which do you prefer to travel in a rental car?" he asked him. He thought it would be easier for himself since geo surfing would be taxing with how far the amusement park and hotel will be. Also a taxi would be expensive and less privacy so he eliminated that option too. He doesn't know if Saeki has his license yet or driven since he has moved to this country or if he owns a car either. "I have a license and it is up to date. If you have a license too then we could take turns. The place can be reached in a day so he doesn't need that many breaks while on the road" said to him softly.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: patient and focused.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1219.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and his kitten, Hiro, and his boyfriend Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 2:17 pm

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Saeki1517 Lumiere
Thoughts: 'I should have switched my Japanese driver's license with an American one...' ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
OH:

User Image
120/120 HP

Saeki slacked the line at his boyfriend's advice. By now he was having a big smile on his face as he watched the kite dance in the sky. Of course he noticed that Patrick didn't do much anymore yet stayed where he was, but Saeki didn't mind them staying as close as they did. In fact he preferred it. There was something about having them this close where he could feel them at all times. It felt like nothing could ever go wrong anymore and even though he didn't need protection nor felt the need to be protected, he felt completely safe with the other so near. Hardly a day passed now where they wouldn't meet up and Saeki looked forward to it at any time. It was almost mesmerizing to love so deeply and be loved in return. If he weren't holding the kite, he would definitely be holding his boyfriend instead. Moments like these were just as perfect.

Still Saeki leaned back towards Patrick and looked at the other once they spoke about the trip and asked their question. "A rental? That said I wouldn't want you to tire yourself out using your powers either." he asked and admitted his concern for his boyfriend. Saeki knew that taxis were expensive and he wouldn't want them to exert themselves with using geo surfing. It did sound like the best option. Though there was one problem. "I have a Class 1 license. Got it just before I left Japan." he replied, at which he meant he had a full private car license. "But I am not sure it is valid here. It's a Japanese document. Since Soleil isn't extremely large, I never considered changing it for an American one." he answered, though now he wished he had changed it. That way this wouldn't all come down on his love operating the car. Not that the young swordsman could have foreseen falling in love, let alone that it would be mutual and he would be dating. The young man blushed lightly as their gazes crossed for a longer time but he gave a gentle smile.

IN HIS BAG

House Keys

HIS SKILLS
Great Cook

Genkawolf

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 2:21 pm

User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick nods a little, "Yes. I don't own a car and I don't plan to purchase one. I don't know if you have one. Would be fine to rent one since it will be just for the weekend" he responded. Took in the scent of the other's shampoo when he got the chance to. "Should be enough and from what I know it will be valid until it expires. I started off a license from my home country and there was no problem with using it before getting the new one" he told him. "With a rental car we could do some sightseeing on the way back" he said sounding excited about doing that with his boyfriend. With it just being them and Hiro, they didn't need a big car. It just needs to be big enough for a cat carrier and luggage in the back. "I will take care of the renting. Where do you want to meet up for the departure? At your place or my place" he asked him. They could share in on the expenses from snacks and meals and gas on the way to their destination. All the while Hiro was around chasing away small birds that perched on the grass. The birds got away at the last moment, but that didn't stop the kitten from pursuing them.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: thoughtful and excited.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1219.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and his kitten, Hiro, and his boyfriend Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 2:25 pm

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Saeki1517 Lumiere
Thoughts: - ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH: His Katana
OH:

User Image
120/120 HP

Saeki listened to Patrick as they spoke and smiled. It would seem they both didn't have a car. It made sense really, considering Soleil wasn't exactly so big one needed a car. Perhaps if they were to leave the area to make a visit elsewhere. Kind of like the amusement park visit. Though that was still Soleil property, or that was what Saeki had understood. He wasn't sure if he was allowed to drive here though, but his boyfriend lifted that worry when they said they used their license from their country just fine. The young swordsman smiled and looked at the other. "Then my license should be good too. In that case we can definitely take turns." he agree with Patrick.

And their reasoning for taking a rental made a lot of sense as well. It sounded amazing to go see some sights. "That will be amazing!" he said, the eagerness to do that with his boyfriend was clear. It would seem that Patrick already called dips on paying for the rental car, Saeki wasn't much used to that yet, but he would respect their decision. There was still plenty where they could share in the costs. The young man would really feel bad if his love would pay everything. "Let's meet at your place. You come to mine so often, it is only right that I finally make the trip to meet up again." he replied and winked at the other with a happy smile. "I really look forward to this my love." he said sincerely and slacked the line more on the kite a bit more to avoid it dropping down. "Let me know when you want to take over. We came here to both kite after all. It's really fun!" Saeki said and chuckled. He was having the time of his life like always with his boyfriend.

IN HIS BAG

House Keys

HIS SKILLS
Great Cook

Genkawolf

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 2:36 pm

User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"Yes, just keep in mind about the units and don't go past five above the speed limit" said Patrick to him. He was very pleased the other was just as eager about the idea of sightseeing together as he was about it. He wanted to spoil his partner as much as possible and does still plan on letting him pay for on the road expenses. "Alright, I'm fine with that" he replied and raised an eyebrow at the wink then returned the smile. "Me too" he said agreeing to him. "I will, dear" he responded. After a few minutes had passed he informed Saeki so he could take his turn before meal time a little later on. Took a break to eat the lunch that his boyfriend had made for him and made sure Hiro got the chance to eat his portion too. Played with his kitten for a little while afterwards then flew the kite again with his boyfriend until it was time to go. With Hiro in the wagon with the kite, he walked his boyfriend home then walked to his own home soon after that. Overall he enjoyed his time with his boyfriend and looked forward to their time together tomorrow.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: content.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1219.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and his kitten, Hiro, and his boyfriend Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 11:46 pm

x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, σcтσвєя ⑰тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑦④
( ① чєαя, ⑨ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 6:04 am

۩ Solomon Romero/Adramelech ۩

User Image
❖▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬❖▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❖

▇▇▇▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇ 々▇▇▇▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇▇▇▇

♞ Today is a fantastic day for a walk, and walk he did the man named Solomon Romero. Tall and dark he wore an all-black suit like always he pretty much stood out in a place like this. That didn't bother him in the slightest no matter where you go people will always look. Some people even pulled their children away when he got near, he just ignored it all. His mind was on something else the fact that he, has been meeting people from his past. Blast from the past would be an understatement at this point. Yet it did help him loosen up a bit all these friends made it easier on him. The road to redemption is a long and hard one after all he had done many terrible things. All in the name of survival and in the end he had survived, but the scars still remain. Yet with his allies backing him he knew he could get through this transition, so he did his best to smile as he walked.

♞ It is a calm and collected smile and may I say a very handsome smile at that. Tall, dark, and handsome he fit the description perfectly. Yet he still stuck out though as he walked down the stone path. Hands deep into his pockets he heard the sounds of joyous laughter, felt the warmth on the sun on his dark skin, and smelled the freshness of the air. All these things brought the place alive and magnified it effect on people. This is truly a park and every since of the word making it a perfect escape from the city. As he walked deeper into this place, he felt at ease and relaxed. A voice called out to him in his head the voice of his ancestor"I see you're in a good mood today thinking about your friends?'' it took him a minute to reply'' Yeah ever since I got here I've been running into a lot of people. It has been a decent expereince....no more than decent gratifying'' his words or rather thoughts are true. It felt good to admit it that his ancestor who proved to be a great listener and counselor.

♞ Over the years Adrmelche had chipped away the darkness that could have consumed them both. The kitsune was no saint but he wasn't cruel nor would he turn a blind eye to his decedent's struggles. As the ''two'' beings walked down the path a couple of benches came into view. Who he saw on the branches made him pause no way her!? Solomon was staring at a particular ''foxy'' looking woman no pun intended. It was none other than 03 or Stryker but she prefers that name 03, he would never forget a name like that.'' What is it you kids say....oh right oh my god!'' Adremalche said in Solomon's mind which snap him out of his shock. If you could call him staring at her with a calm look being in shock'' You got that right old man'' he said a it of laughter in his thoughts. Without further hesitation Solomon walked over to 03 who was just chillin' as much he was.

♞ He stood before her hands still in his pockets, and that smile still on his face yet with a hint of surprise. '' Been awhile 03'' it was all he could say at the moment, he was guessing she would be just as shocked to see him.'' Like hell it has I'll reintroduce myself in due time'' Adramalche said to Solomon who didn't respond his focus was on 03. Not even Adrmalche who shared his body couldn't grasp the emotions Solomon was feeling right now.

Casual Theme

OCC: I hope you like the introduction here. This gives me a chance to expand upon Solomon's background etc. cool Also I'm a big fan of yu yu hakusho.

Voice Claim: Shinobu Sensui
Adramleche Voice Claim: Spike spiegel

々Mood: Astonhsied/Feeling Great.

々Inventory: Wallet

々Location: Park

々Thoughts:'' Speaking of a blast from the past... ''

々Company: 03

々Money: 3,000,000/ On Hand: 300

々Relationship Status: Single

々Occupation: None yet

Solomon Theme: Tuff
Solomon's Battle Theme: Rush
Love Theme-Love
Adramelech Battle Theme: Fight To The Death
Adramelech Theme: Like a hurrican

User Image

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 8:01 am

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

User Image

C..Odename
S..Tryker

Watch the Shadows

╰☆╮ Having woken up that morning with a weird knot in her stomach, Stryker had barely been able to eat breakfast, let alone drink her tea. She had been hiding in her house for a number of days now, honestly having lost count. It was her paranoia that drove her to hide. The flash backs to her dark past had been haunting her more frequently. She took it as an ill omen, though there were parts of it that maybe weren't so bad. There had been only a very few, but she had made some interesting friends along the way. Standing up from her table, she turned her yellow eyes to look out the window, taking note of the beautiful sun shine. "I should probably get out some. Maybe the fresh air will ease some of this tension in my body." Throwing a bag with her wallet, a water bottle and a book, over her shoulder and headed out her door. Shielding her eyes from the sun as she walked out, she smiled widely, her large canines showing, but she didn't care, not like anyone was there to see or fear her because of them.
Starting her walk, Stryker found herself in the park the sounds of the birds and people around her made her ears twitch around, trying to get proximity of everything. Years of fight training drilled into her, these habits were hard to let go of, even if there was no danger. Sighing a bit, she found a bench out in the direct sunlight and sat down. Pulling her book out, she read for a little while, the worn out pages feeling comforting under her fingers. After a little while longer, she turned her nose up to the air and took in a deep breath, it was meant to be relaxing, but she nearly choked as she started coughing. There was a very familiar scent in the air, but there was no way. There was no way he could be here too.
Shaking her head, her ears laid flat back against her head, her thoughts swirling back to the man in question, how they had ended up helping each other in the past. Both of them having a checkered past. She had ended up sharing some of her own past with him. But the reality of it was, she couldn't share much other than what made her what she is today. She didn't even remember anything before that. A slight smile curled on her lips as she thought back to the dark skin that seemed even darker against her pastey pale, those sharp eyes of his that gave nothing away. A slight laugh came from her as she wondered what in the world he could be up to now. She sincerely hoped he was happy wherever and whatever he was doing. Never in a million years did she think she'd ever run into him again though. With her eyes closed, she wondered if it was a trick of the mind that made his scent get stronger or if really was him.
The voice that followed after a moment caught Stryker off guard as she stared up at the sky in shock, her heart thudding in her chest. Snapping her head up straight, enough to give her a twinge in her neck, she ignored it as her bright eyes settled on exactly who she been thinking about. "You're really here..." She breathed out as she jumped up to a standing position, but someone managed to contain her excitement and just gave him a wide, lively grin. She had to fight back every instinct to just throw herself at him and give him a big hug. They were acquainted yes, and had helped each other in the past, but she figured they weren't on hugging terms, especially considering how long had it been. She stood there in a shocked silence still though, wondering what in the world she could even say to him. There was so much over the years, how did they even start? Wringing her hands together, she played with her long sharp nails in a nervous manner, fidgeting now. Well she had one thing right this morning, getting out of the house had certainly eased the tension in her body, in a very surprising and pleasant way.╰☆╮

[☂: Mood][ Calm - Elated ] [☀: Location][ Park ][☁: I'm With][ Herself - Solomon ][☄: Thoughts][ ][O.O.C.][ Oh I love Yu Yu Hakusho, been FOREVER since I've seen it though. ]

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 5:54 am

User Image

♞ It was apparent that she was shocked to see him out in the blue like this, and yet he found himself laughing softly. They both went different ways of showing their surprise, she was more energetic than he was. Jumping up all of a sudden, she gave him her classic fanged smile. It was just as he remembered it to be rather cute in his eyes. Most would find her lively grin to be disturbing because of her fangs, and her menacing look. Solomon never saw it that way this woman was as sweet as could be. Just don't get on her bad side. That was all ancient history now instead he focuses on her body language. Upon further inspection, she wanted to hug him a lot of people liked to, Emilius came to mind when he thought of hugs. Other than that she was nervous and fidgeting maybe, she was at a loss for words?

♞ Finally speaking he says '' In the flesh...did you miss me?'' he said cooly as he pats her on the head. Head pat yes he patted her head like in an anime, but there was affection in it. This is his substitute for hugging he couldn't bring himself to hug anyone yet. The thought of her hugging him made him blush a bit, heck hugging in general. Yet everyone would have a different style and feel to their hug what would her hug feel like. Thinking about it made his heartstrings pull just a bit, but he ignored that feeling. Solomon spoke in a teasing tone'' You should sit down before you pass out...Ms nervous'' he said as he smoothly moved his way to her side. He sat down without making a sound right beside her. He stood up straight with his arms folded over his chest looking at the pink flowering trees.

♞ For a split moment he was thinking of all the friends he made so far. There was Emilius his roommate and the and who saved his life, Darragh a Demon-Neko who he made a contract with, and 03 the woman who he teams up with to crush their enemies. Solomon had indeed come across a cast of colorful individuals over the past years. It was a good feeling to think about such things, but he grew a bit serious and had to ask her.''How has life been treating you 03?'' he looked up at the flowers.
'' Aha she is just as much of a Cinnabon as she was all those years ago'' Adramelech said and he was right. What Solomon did find attractive about her was her menacing look, but inside she is a kind person. '' Allow me to introduce myself once more?'' with an okay from Solomon Adramelech took overturning his olive-colored eyes pale blue. A different kind of voice came out of his mouth charismatic smooth one '' No matter how long it has been you'll always be my Cinnabon pup'' the kitsune said in a friendly tone. The ancestor did see her as one of his own a fox is a fox to him. Solomon's body posture changed he seemed more regal, and more expressive whenever Adrmalchce took over.

Casual Theme

OCC: Always good to meet another fan it inspierd me to make Solomon the way he is.

々Mood: Astonhsied/Feeling Great.

々Thoughts:'' Speaking of a blast from the past... ''

Love Theme-Love

User Image

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 9:57 am

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

User Image

C..Odename
S..Tryker

Watch the Shadows

╰☆╮Taking in a deep breath as her eyes studied every feature of his face again, Stryker just couldn't believe that the man she had worked with so long ago, was standing here. He had been one of the few who wouldn't shy away from her looks, the scars, claws or teeth. He seemed to appreaciate her exactly as she was, and it was a very novel feeling to her. One thing she couldn't believe though, is he some how managed to become even more handsome as the years passed. Mentally rolling her eyes, she shoved that thought aside, never in a million years would she admit anything like that out loud. She could kill mercilessly, and has, but being honest to that degree? She'd die of embarrassment first. Social situations were not her strong suit, or dealing with people in general. But she'd always had an easier time with this man.
His words pulled her back from her thoughts and she blushed lightly, looking away from him, "More than you'll ever know. Probably more than you missed me." Her breath hitched in her throat though as she felt his hand pat her head. Her ears laid flat as she looked at the ground, her cheeks dark red from the blush getting worse. If she had human ears, they would probably be dark red as well. This had to be some of the first real physical contact she had received in years, and actually enjoyed. Her heart thudded in her chest and when his hand finally moved away from her hair, she seemed to remember how to breathe. When his teasing words left his lips, her ears perked up straight and she fought the urge to swat at his arm good naturedly. Folding her hands under her arms, she did sit back down though, folding a leg over the other. She had decided to wear shorts and a tank top, but added a light long sleep shirt that hung off her shoulders to cover up the scars on her arms at least. The ones on her face, legs, hands. Well, anywhere skin was showing really, she couldn't do much about those. Staring at the scar all over her legs for a minute, she grimaced and decided to sit cross legged on the bench after a little bit of manuvering around. This way they were out and openly really visible. They seemed to sit in a quiet calmness for a moment and it felt so comfortable. Looking up at the flowering trees as well, she sighed quietly, feeling much better than she had for many many days now.
Feeling her muscles tense at the question placed by Solomon, Stryker's mood grew a little dark as she plucked at the end of her long braided hair. "To be honest, it has not been easy..." She paused to chew on her bottom lip for a moment, deciding to leave it at that. She wouldn't bother him with the details of constantly being on the run, having to lie low in sleazy areas and then finally settling here, hiding among the great many scents of different creatures. She'd be hard to track here even if they did discover where she is. She continued to stare and pull at her hair, not wanting to make eye contact. She felt weak and silly for admitting that to him, but it was the truth.
When Adramelech's voice hit her ears, Stryker perked up and looked at the pale blue eyes that had replaced Solomon's olive colored ones. "Adramelech!" She spoke happily as he hands splayed out in front of her excitedly. There was no way she could forget the ancestor who lived within Solomon. Though his words made her blush again lightly, she was none the less very happy to be hearing from him again. "I've missed you. I can see you've taken good care of Solomon." She spoke honestly, as he was probably the closest thing other than the other creatures like herself who had been created, to be like her, and he had always been kind. In his prescence, though she was just a lowly mutt, she felt so at ease and looked up to his regal aura, he was a great source of wisdom and clearly, had been taking good care of her friend since they had parted ways so long ago. For something like that, she wished she had a way to thank them. Really, to thank both of them for everything. ╰☆╮

[☂: Mood][ Calm - Elated ] [☀: Location][ Park ][☁: I'm With][ Solomon/Adramelech ][☄: Thoughts][ Remember to breathe! ][O.O.C.][ It was such a good show! I definitely think you did a good job with him! smile ]

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 1:14 pm

User Image

♞ As he sat on the bench Solomon was letting all of what happens roll over in his mind. He didn't think she would react so strongly to his touch nor his words. He remembered just like himself she was not used to such affection. For him he was slowly getting out of his shell in that regard, however, he still had aways to go. So much blushing could it be that she had feelings for him? He didn't want to jump to conclusions but he couldn't deny that he felt something at the sight of seeing her so red. Unlike her she wouldn't be able to see the slight blush on his skin. After all, they did share many similarities they are survivors of tragedy after all. Now they're here after so much time had passed, and not to mention her words.'' You're probably right but all that matters is I'm right here now'' he told her in a reassuring tone.

♞ Solomon wanted to tell her he wasn't going anywhere anytime soon but felt it would be too much to say at the moment. He wasn't one hundred percent sure how he felt about her. Whether it was great or small he could not gauge at the moment, but he wasn't going to totally ignore her feelings. '' If I'd hug her she'd probably faint from the sudden blood rush'' the image of 03 passing out in his arms made him smile.'' Imagine if I would of hug you instead would you have passed out?'' he said speaking his mind with a light tone to his voice. Watching her move about to cover her legs made him speak up like an impulse he had to say something'' You shouldn't cover your scars...let them be a badge of strength and honor'' Solomon was looking at her now. Giving her all his attention she needed to hear these words'' At least I think so you've survived a situation few could fathom, so I say take pride in that.'' Few indeed could yet Solomon knew what was up for he too bared scars, but how they went about it was uniquely their own. 03 is superior when it came to keeping her kind heart still beating after all this time. Unlike Solomon she didn't turn to criminal activity and darkness to fill the void or...did she?

♞ Solomon found that fascinating about her that strong heart despite all she had endured. She managed to smile despite her suffering while often loathed such crap. If only he was so lucky yet his way to that level of openness of the heart was a work in progress.''I sort of envy your kind-heartedness...you have inner strength'' his voice taking on a softer tone one of warmth and friendship...rare coming from him. '' So I say walk with pride and if you need a lesson in pride I'm your man'' , Solomon said with a calm smile on his face. The way she spoke about it has not been easy he knew s**t was real. He too was still on the run after all he only moved here to hide after all. Yet his foes were cops, not supernatural beings at least he thought not. Let these fools show up to fight him he'd burn them to ashes if they dared attack him or his friends.'' I won't bug you but you already know you can count on me if you need succor'' he said deadly serious, he knew if she died he would feel pain. Something he had never really cared to admit if any of his allies were to die the pain would be real.

♞It was an odd feeling to admit he never cared before. It was easy not to care and have no attachments but not anymore. Shifting to Adramelech once more he was brimming with kingliness'' And I've missed you as well my little snow pup. If you need anything from us just say the word. As for Solomon his still little rough around the edges, but he has come along way since the last time you saw him.'' The pride in his decedent was caked in his words. Solomon was blushing at this point but did well to fight the awkwardness of all of this.Solomon's eyes turn back to olive green as his ancestor's words ring into his mind'' Is it not obvious that she likes you? more than you could possibly know'' Solomon was silent for few heartbeats'' I notice that the question is should I reveal my own feelings yet? It has been a while I should take this slowly.'' Solomon is thinking logically here it would take time for him to express such strong emotions.

♞He couldn't deny the attraction to her both physically and emotionally. After all she was of only a few people who could bond with him on a deeper level. Tragedy has a way of bringing others together after all, but true love escaped his grasp....for now.

Casual Theme

OCC: I thank you for your kind words smile I will keep trying to make him good.

々Mood: Happy, a bit flustered.

々Thoughts:'' What do I feel for you 03? ''

Love Theme-Love

User Image

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games